• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Train tickling!!!!(TRUE)

Chu_CHu_Tickler

Hi everyone im new and htis is a true story on my way to and from illinois on the train.

The train really sucks for sleeping, if you know what i mean, so i walked up and down the coach cars a few times to spot any victims, i mean passengers.Its about 2 in the morn on my way to chicago and i find a girl about 18 or 19 and an open window next to her. I pretend like im looking out the window(little do they know, also she is asleep)i begin to test her feet for ticklishness, to see what would and would not wake her up. She was a rock!! All she did was wiggle her toes and twitch. So for about 20 min i and in Fargo,ND and i looking at the "sites" and tickling the stuffings out of this girl. I am 20 not like 45 year old guy tickling a 19 year old girl hehe.And let no offence be taken to the older ticklings, they have the same rights as us, Tickle on.Thats it for the way there kinda dull, but on the way back i got 6 people( on of which has my phone# and address, and ill tell that story at the end hehe)
About the same time 2-2:30 i walk outta my seat into the car behind mine and here are two either twins or like sisters cuz they looked excatly alike and they were both really hot. Id say 20 maybe 21 not sure though.I sit in the chair infront of them(and proceed to tickle on of the girls feet.They are very soft and well taken care of, long soft toes, high arches and oh so very soft. And i was in heaven untill she comes around the chair and asks if i need anything, and i kinda stuttered "N-N-Nothing" and walked away heart pounding. Whew close call. On to my next victim/passenger. She was in the back along with the other one. One was probably 34 or so and the other in her mid-twentys. Ones feet are in the ilse and the others in her seat. I walk over to the one in her seat first. Again atempting the "look out the window like a tourest while tickling helpless sleeping peoples feet gag" and i find that very little makes her jump so i get ballsy and take off her sock and scratch her soles like a misquito(i know i cant spell) bite and she doesnt move, so one to the other whos feet are swaying in the ilse. I begin by checking the TL(TL is somthing i made up it stands for Ticklishness-Level.)She was about a 7 cuz everytime i touched her feet she would move. so i yet again got ballsy and tickled both her feet and boy did she ever jump, and then i began to play with her toes, first rubbing them so she would go back to sound sleep, then running my fingers along the bottoms of her toes makeing her giggle in her sleep andthe next morning i got a lecture from her and she asked if i was the one "playing" with her feet. I said no the first time because you know what i waasnt "playing" with her feet , they arent insterments(again forgive my spelling please). Then i told her and appologized.Back to the night. I got back further 2 cars and see another 20 year old in desperate need of tickle torture. She wasnt the most beautiful girl ever but her feet were the softest on that train so far... So i sit in the seat infront of her(isnt that convinent that every time i find a foot to tickle theres a seat right infront of them... THANK YOU GOD!!) and i put my hand on her foot and it waas sooooo soft but that was only the half of it. she was about a 5 on the TL so i ran my fingers between her toes and she twitched and squirmed in her sleep and i continued this for 10-15 minutes.(May i remind all of you these are complete strangers in which they could file charges hehe, lucky i didnt tickle a hot lawyer or somthing).:devil: 4 down 2 to go. that night i met these cool guys and im not gay btw (not anything against gays or anything but im not) and we were hanging out the rest of that night and again those nights i didnt sleep.That morning when they were sleeping i was sitting next to ones sister and she was prolly 17-18 and i just ran my finger up and down her foot a few times then at the base of her toes and she woke up and i had to pretend it was an accident,(do you know how hard that is?!?!?!) and the final one i have her name she has my # and address and i think i love her, and she only lives 30 miles away and i cant find her!!!!!!!!!!!!!) But yeah thats my story and i hope you enjoyed and there will be more to come from me i promise!

... Chu Chu tickler???? ha ha, ok then.

(Guess the best place to tickle a train is it's "engine ear", yuk yuk..)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back