• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suzy takes the safe option. Or Maybe not! (F/F)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
Suzy's safe option. Or Maybe not! (F/F - new rrman ending)

* There is a new ending for this written by rrman. It is clearly noted in the story where he takes over. *

Here’s a quick fun one I wrote as I’m working on a couple of others. My imagination kicked in and got my creative erotic juices flowing while watching these 2 girls compete last night in the Road Rules “Ruins” challenge on MTV. Enjoy!

The first part of this story and setup is absolutely true. I’ll let you know when it turns to fiction.

Suzy was on the precipice of a big pay day. She had survived the entire year and was one victory away from winning 30K + a possibility for another 50K in the final.

Suzy…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6500

Suzy was extremely athletic and had never lost an elimination challenge in her entire career. This year alone, she was put in 2 times and won; each win eliminating her opponent from the competition and taking her money. That is how she had racked up $29,000. Since this was the last “elimination” round, one more win meant she kept that money plus whatever money the loser had.

A win also meant that she would be in the final competition which nearly certainly meant another 50K. However a loss tonight would mean she loses all of her money and is eliminated from the competition.

The best news for Suzy was that her team won the "TEAM" competition which allowed her to choose her final competitor. This was actually a tough choice. On the one hand, you had Kelly Anne. She was a good competitor (although probably no match for Suzy) and she had accumulated $17,000 for winning 2 elimination matches. A win against Kelly Anne would add 17K to Suzy’s 29K. A win would guarantee Suzy $46,000 dollars. However, there was that small chance Suzy could lose. A loss would eliminate Suzy and transfer her cash to Kelly Anne. Suzy would leave with NOTHING!

Kelly Anne…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6499

Then there was Suzy’s other option. Casey. What should we say about Casey? Well, she was the joke of the show with no athletic ability. She was afraid of everything and had quit nearly every challenge. The only reason she was still there was because the other team won nearly every "TEAM" challenge which gave them the power to choose who would be elected for the individual elimination challenge. It was the joke of the season to not nominate her so that she would continue to be an anchor around the challenging team. It worked as she cost them week after week in every challenge. Casey took no end of abuse from everyone including Suzy who made fun of her constantly

Casey…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6498

Choosing Casey was nearly a sure win, but she had barely any money to add to Suzy’s winnings. She only had $2,000 which was the amount that was given each competitor at start the show. So by beating Casey, Suzy would win $31,000 instead of the $46,000 for beating Kelly Anne.

Suzy pondered her choice and made her decision. "I know the extra 15K would be nice, but I've decided to play it safe. I'm choosing Casey."

She was still a bit anxious not knowing what the challenge could be. Maybe it was a puzzle or something that had nothing to do with strength or athletic ability. Her fears were quickly dashed as she walked into the arena and saw a 5 foot rope in the middle of the sand pit and there were a whole bunch of assorted bars assembled around it resembling some sort of obstacle course.

The challenge was simple. Each girl grabs on to the end of the rope and they need to do whatever it takes to pull the rope from the other girls hands. If you let go, you lose.

Casey’s head sunk as the instructions were read and she realized it was a physical challenge. Suzy was also known to have a grip like iron. Suzy smiled in excitement. Her $31,000 and trip to the final was only a few rope tugs away and she arrogantly started talking about the new Volkswaggon Bug she was going to buy with the cash.

Fiction………

They entered the pit walking over the assembled bars. Each of them grabbed the ends of the rope and it already looked like Casey was ready to quit. But it then dawned on her what this challenge was worth. If she could somehow get the ropes out of Suzy’s hands, she’d walk out with 31K and be in the final! Her adrenaline surged a bit and she grabbed the rope tight and decided to give it her all.

The challenge started and it did not look good for Casey. She hung on, but was getting thrown and flipped around and was taking a beating. Suzy never cared much for Casey, so she seemed to be enjoying herself as Casey tried desperately to hold on.

Suzy started putting the rope through some of the bars and made Casey flip around as she overpowered her making Casey weave through the bars in order to hang on. She was laughing and mocking as Casey snaked around at her will.

Then, things got worse as the rope somehow ended up between Casey’s legs as she was standing. Suzy pulled up from behind her which pulled Casey’s hands between her legs making her bend over. Casey then realized her attire was a really bad idea as her breasts started slipping out of the top of her T-shirt. Suzy was hysterical at Casey's position and predicament.

In desperation, Casey looked back at Suzy asking her to ease up so she could cover herself back up. Suzie seemed to oblige allowing her some slack, but as soon as she got close, Suzy pulled the rope back down humiliating her and keeping her exposed.

Suzy : How much do you want this? Enough to stay exposed and humiliated? Why not just let go?

Casey finally fell to the ground and flipped her legs over (which put the rope back in front of her again. She hung on tight and looked angered while she adjusted her shirt.

Suzy was still was able to flop her around at will and nearly pulled the rope from her hands few times, but Casey hung on. But she was getting exhausted and Suzy looked fresh as could be.

In desperation, Casey collapsed on her stomach pinning the rope underneath her. Suzy then straddled her and tried to pull the rope from her, but Casey hung on. Suzy couldn’t get any leverage because she was teeter tottering over a wiggling Casey. But then she noticed a couple of the bars that were looped and perfectly situated on both sides of her down by her feet.

They were spread apart a bit, but she was able to dig her feet through and hook her legs which gave her leverage to pull. She smiled as she felt the rope slowly being pulled from Casey. She could almost see the 31K check in her hands.

However, since her legs were hooked outwards, she didn't have her weight securely holding Casey down, so as Suzy pulled on the rope she felt Casey's body slide down and slip out below her between her legs pulling the rope with her.

Suzy’s face hit the dirt and her arms were pulled underneath her, through her legs. Suzy then tried to kick her legs over and summersault out, but her feet were hooked and she could not free them. She was hanging on with her hands which were through her outspread legs, her face firmly in the sand and her butt sticking up in the air.

Casey laid down behind her holding the rope trying to catch her breath. After a couple of seconds, she looked up startled wondering why she was getting this chance to rest. Her eyes widened in shock and delight! She could not believe what she was seeing. Suzy was STUCK!

They both pulled with all of their might. Even in that awkward position, Suzy could match her strength.

Then as Casey struggled and was becoming exhausted, she looked down to see a bar sticking up. She pulled the rope around and wrapped it a couple of times which held it firmly. Suzy could not see what was going on and she pulled and pulled wondering where Casey suddenly got all of this strength. Meanwhile Casey was sitting behind her holding in her giggles as she looked at Suzy’s predicament and her inability to know what was going on behind her.

Casey : What’s wrong? Getting tired?

Suzy pulled harder in anger of being mocked, but once again the rope didn’t budge. She looked down between her legs and her eyes grew in shock as she saw the rope wrapped around the bar and then rising limply to a grinning Casey.

Casey : That doesn’t look very comfortable. (patting her on her elevated rear end making Suzy jump in surprise)

Suzy turned bright red in humiliation and felt absolutely exposed, vulnerable and helpless; completely paranoid in such an awkward position.

Casey : Well, I guess I could easily rip the rope from your hands right now, but it may be more fun to see what $31K and a trip to the finals for a possible 50K more is really worth to you.

Suzy once again tugged at the rope, but it didn’t budge. She just laid there totally prone; hanging on to the rope, but she knew she needed to try something. So in desperation, she lifted up and tucked her head underneath her and pulled on the rope trying to do a summersault hoping she could somehow free her legs. But her feet were wedged and she was now left sunny side up looking upwards through the knees of her spread legs.

Casey (laughing). Was that what you were trying to do?

It did get her a little more slack and Suzy was holding the rope at around neck level. Casey undid the loops and Suzy held the rope tight as Casey tried to pull out the slack. Suzy was certainly strong enough, but that was not her problem. Her body started sliding upwards.

Casey’s eyes lit up as she noticed that every slip wedged Suzy’s legs further through which stretched her legs further and further. Suzy shrieked. She had no choice but to allow her arms to raise every time her body started giving away. Slowly, her arms raised up over her head and continued until she was totally stretched to the max.

Casey (giggling) : Wow! You sure are a flexible one. Why don’t we see how flexible you really are (slowly pulling the rope further which resulted in Suzy's body sliding upwards which stretched her legs out further and further. Suzy’s sports skirt was barely hanging on. Suzy pleaded : “PLEASE STOP!”

Casey re-wrapped the rope keeping Suzy stretched to the max.

Casey : Yeah, that looks to be about your limit, wouldn’t you say? (playfully poking Suzy in the nose as the strain of the position showed on Suzy's face).

Casey then laid along side Suzy. To Suzy’s horror, Casey reached up to her sports skirt which was barely hanging on. Suzy looked over at her with a humiliated frown.

Casey : So, just wondering? do you still think it’s funny to expose people against their will?

Casey then released the button and Suzy’s skirt slipped to the ground, leaving her bottoms up in her white panties. The teams were speechless watching what was happening. Suzy began to whimper and was bright red with embarrassment from the overtly sexual position she was stuck in. She looked as she was about to let go when Casey whispered to her…

Casey (mockingly and teasingly) : Do I need to remind you about your new Volkswaggon Bug and the other 50K?

Suzy’s broke down in tears; whimpering as she strained to hang on. The thought of throwing all of her hard work down the drain was nearly unbearable; especially to this girl who had faced no challenges all YEAR! She angrily regrasped the ropes.

Casey : “That’s better. Shall we continue?” (Reaching up towards her panties)

Suzy : “OH NO CASEY! PLEASE!!!!”

Casey slid her finger down her back and hooked her panties. She slid them up just s little exposing half of her butt and left her there with the soft skin of her rump partially exposed.

The tears started to run down Suzy’s cheeks, but she held on.

Casey whispered : “New car and 50 K” (and reached up again)

Suzy’s lips quivered and she closed her eyes as she felt Casey’s finger slide her panties up a bit further nearly exposing her privates. Still Suzy hung on!

Casey : Wow! You really do want this don’t you?

Casey then ran her finger up the back of Suzy’s stretched and exposed hamstring down towards the back of her knee. Suzy jerked and trembled in discomfort. She looked over at Casey with desperate puppy dog eyes to see Casey looking back at her exhilarated with her reaction.

Casey : Awwww. (Walking her fingers back up her hamstrings making Suzy close her eyes and strain to hold on) Don’t tell me Suzy is Ticklish?

Casey continued to walk her fingers down Suzy's hamstrings watching for any reaction. Suzy trembled and grimaced. Casey made her way down and walked her fingers playfully around Suzy's hips making a "U" turn heading towards her side. As her fingers walked through the indent of Suzy's sides, Suzy twitched which brought a smile to Casey. Casey continued up through her ribs and then once again as Casey's fingers walked into her exposed stretched armpit, Suzy twitched and strained.

Casey : Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe she isn't ticklish. Or then again... Tickle (giving her a single poke in her armpit) Tickle (giving her a single poke in her side) Tickle (sliding her finger up the length of her entire hamstring).

Suzy whimpered and strained to hang on as sweat dripped down her forehead, but she hung on. She then took a breath as Casey stopped seeming to give her a chance to recoved. Once again, Suzy looked like she was on the verge of giving up only to hear Casey whisper those words again… “New Car and 50 K”

She regrasped at the rope. But then a look of total frustration and fear ran across her face. Under her tears, she cried "Oh No.." as her face turned completely sour. She looked up to see Casey playfully tugging and swirling the laces on her sneaker.

Suzy tried to shake her foot, but it was completely wedged and immobile. Casey nonchalantly toyed and tugged at her laces. Suzy whimpered “Oh no…” as her sneaker loosened and slipped off of her foot.

She tried to wiggled in desperation, but once again began to whimper as she felt a finger slide down her ankle into her sock. She then looked up to see her sock slide off of her foot. She looked over at Casey as the horrible sensation of cold air blew over her exposed sole.

Casey : “You sure are a trooper. But before I do that, I think I have some unfinished business elsewhere (looking back up at Suzy's panties)” Boy, I bet you're hating that fact that you're a button girl (reaching up to the straining button on the side of Suzy's panties).

Tears were now streaming down Suzy's face as she looked over to Casey for mercy, but she STILL HUNG ON!

Casey then slipped the fabric over the straining button and slid her panties up her other leg completely exposing her. Suzy felt the cool wind rush into all of her exposed openings making her squeel "NOOOOOO!" but she STILL HUNG ON!

Casey : Wow? I thought I'd lose you there for sure. (smacking her on her on the soft skin of her rump”).

Casey : Hmmmm. That felt good. Has Suzy been a naughty girl this year?

Suzy looked over at her with both anger, but then looking for mercy.

Casey : Well, what do you think? Is the car worth the humiliation of being spanked in public? Should we say 10 Swats?

Suzie just closed her eyes and continued to whimper in humiliation regrasping the rope in defiance.

Casey : "You can stop this. All you need to do is let go!" (she started slapping her soft skin; completely humiliating her, yet she hung on as tears rolled down her cheeks. All of the humiliation Suzy dished out to Casey during the season was now being returned in 10 fold)

Then Suzy's eyes nearly shot out of her head as Casey began swirling her fingers around her butt, then venturing between her cheeks. Suzy quivered as she felt Casey’s fingers dance around all of the sensative contours of her exposed vulnerable snatch. She hung there completely immobile and bottoms up perfectly positioned for Casey's amusement. She stroked her like she was her trophy and play toy. Suzy could only lightly buck and wiggle as Casey danced her fingers up and down completely humiliating her.

STILL, SHE HUNG ON!

Casey : “WOW! I'm impressed! You are starting to make we think you may deserve this. Ok, I'll make you one final deal. If you last 20 seconds, you win."

Casey ran her fingers up the backs of Suzy’s hamstrings making Suzy wince. Suzy then began to pout and tremble as she felt Casey’s hand on the top of her foot stroking it lightly. She tried to brace herself, but she knew how hyper sensative her feet were. Suzy grimaced and closed her eyes as tears streaked down her cheeks.

Casey : 20 seconds, starting now!

Casey then ran her fingers up and over to Suzy’s sole. Suzy yelped and strained at her legs, trying to wiggle her foot in desperation. It didn't budge as Casey continued scratching and swirling watching in delight as Suzy fought with every ounce she had to hang on. Suzy strained and begged her to PLEASE STOP! Casey remained silent and kept up the onslaught.

Casey : 15 seconds to go!

But then Casey’s face lit up as she ventured higher up Suzy's sole as her entire body reacted. She knew she was nearing a red zone.

Casey : 10 seconds to go!

********************* RRMAN's ending *******************

As Casey's fingers ventured up under Suzy's toes, she burst into maniacal laughter, her whole body twitching under the electric like shocks.

Casey watched in disbelief as Suzy's hands shook but desparately clung to the rope in an iron grip. Tickling her rival's most vunerable spot still hadn't broke Suzy's resolve. Stopping the tickling as the time ended, Suzy continued to laugh and shake as sweat poured from her overstressed body for several minutes.

While Suzy recovered, Casey pondered what to try next, afraid she would have to concede the contest.

Having recovered, Suzy began to berate Casey again in a nasty condescending tone.

Casey was a total wimp who could not defeat her opponent, even when stuck
in a compromizing position.

Angered by Susy's continuing tirade, Casey resolved to win the contest and complete her rivals comeuppance. Suddenly she knew just what to do to totally embrrass that blonde bitch.

Having finally run out of nasty names to insult her opponent, Suzy fell silent.

Suzy was surprised when Casey in a determed voice told her: A girl in such an embrrassing position, ought to really make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth into gear. Since you seem not to have learned your lesson yet, guess I will just have to finish your education.

As Suzy began to realize the serious consequences of the huge error in judgement that she had just made, Casey sprang into action.

Suzy shivered in fear, as Casey unbuttoned her shirt and slowly pulled it up her tanned body and over her head. All Suzy's vehement protests went unheeded and Suzy began to dread what else her vengeful for might do to her.

In a trembling voice, Suzy begged her rival: No don't strip me naked, Casey.
Please don't embrrass me any further. I am so very sorry for what I just said.
I - I didn't really mean any of it.

Casey chuckled: Oh not half as sorry as you are soon going to be, you dumb
bitch. I'm going to become your worst nightmare.

As tears welled in her eyes, Suzy felt casey unhook, pull her lacy bra loose,
and leave it tangled on her arms. Her defenseless body was now totally open
to Casey's vengence.

Eying her rivals's pale breasts and stiff nipples, Casey told Susy: gee, I thought you did not appreciate all the attention I had been paying you. Guess I was wrong.

Reaching down, Casey began lightly tickling the blond's erect nipples with
her finger tips.

Suzy gasped: OH-NO NOT-THERE, PLEASE - NOT - THERE, AHHH !!!
NOT - MY - NIPPLES, as a long nervous moan escaped her lips.

Casey jusr grinned, keeping up the subtle torment as she extracted more
gasps and moans from her stunned foe.

Naked and held captive, Suzy was helpless as her very sensitive nipples were
gently teased. Incredibly, against her will, Suzy found herself becoming turned on.

As the insidious torment continued,she felt wetness spreading between her legs. Suzy prayed Casey would not discover how very effective this torture was.

All other thoughts fled Suzy's mind as the diabolical caresses continued. She
just had to resist the erotic fire spreading through her trapped body. Otherwise Casey would eventually force her to cum against her will, a humilation too horrible to even contemplate.

Keeping up the seductive tickling, Casey realized that she had finally located
Suzy's true weak spot.

Watching the conflicting emotions mirrored on Suzy's face as she waged battle with her own desires, Casey soon noticed her now sopping wet pussy. Smiling to herself, Casey thought, this is one contest Suzy simply cannot win.

With exquite care Casey now began teasing Suzy's pussy. Softly stroking the
hot wet folds with her fingers, Casey soon had Suzy's body helplessly trembling.

Succumbing to the pleasure, Suzy in desperation pleaded with Casey: NO-O
P-LEASE, AH-AH-EEEEE !!! D-DON'T MAKE ME C-CUM !!!

Casey's fingers continued their insidious work, shifting to Suzy's slippery hard clit. Their teasing touch wrenched frequent gasps and inarticulate cries from her rival.

The ceaseless torment of Casey's talented digits eventually wore down Suzy's
futile resistance. Horrified, she now knew Casey could force her to cum when ever she wanted to.

Held helplessly right on the edge of Heven and Hell, time seemed to stand still
for Suzy. Many minutes later, the sweet torture of her throbbing clit, finally
broke Suzy's iron will.

With pityfull cries, Suzy pleaded: NOOO MORE AHHA !!! YOU WIN !!! OHHH
I-I N-E-E-D IT !!! A-H-H-H EEEEE, P-LEASE MAKE M-E-E C-CUM !!!

Applying a few last teasing caresses, A tremendous ORGASM flashed through
Suzy's tormented body with an intensity she had never before dreamed of.

As Casey forced a second and then a third climax from her shuddering breathless rival, Suzy's blissfully spent body finally went limp as she passed out.

Looking behind her, Casey watched the rope slide through Suzy's unresisting hands.

( Hope you like this alternative, first effort, critism appricated, RRMAN)

Last edited:
Does Suzy get revenge in part 2 ???

WOW another red hot story. Just love the way the "bully" gets taken down &
humilated. Each of your stories seem to get better & better.

Only way I could see this story improved is if Suzy continues to refuse to let get go
of the rope. Is further tortured, tickled & teased into an unwilling orgasm, and her
comeuppance finally complete, lets the rope slip from her unwilling hands as she falls
unconscious.

This way Suzy could claim that she really did not willingly let go of the rope, and
a revenge fight could take place privately. Personally I suspect Suzy might get
humilated even worse.

Please consider continuing some of your excellent stories. Thanks.

Thankyou AngelGirl. Glad you enjoyed it.

rrman : I KNOW! Thank you for your kind words and I had to fight not to bring the story exactly there (again!). You see the problem is that I promised my self this "side aversion" would only be a short little story as I have 2 others I am writing. And as usual with me, it grew and grew. My problem is that I am writing another story which is going exactly where you imagination was leading, so I didn't want to repeat myself (although, come to think of it, can we ever get enough forced women orgasms against their will?)

I've got a proposition. Since you are "feeling the story and have a good idea where you want it to go, how about writing a new end to it. Send it to me in a private message and I'll slide it in the story and credit you as the co-auther. Should be fun and having a different writer will keep things fresh. It's hard for me not to start repeating myself if my stories all go to the same place.

By the way, I cleaned the story up and also spruced up Suzy's dilemma. I think I set you up pretty good. It's worth another read.

You have a very old school feel to how you tell your stories. They really do remind me if a lot of the earlier stuff I've read. Your style itself took a little getting used to, to be honest but I got used to it and liked how it's different.

Great story, great fun, characters, a great, very enjoyable read.

Just personal opinion here though, I would do without the pic links. The writing is strong enough it stands on its own. :)

Thanks Marquis,

You know, it's funny that you mentioned writer style. I love reading your stories and really appreciate your style of leaving TONS up to the individual's imagination and interpretation. You and Chrystal Light really have a gift at that.

What you may get a kick out of is the thought that went through my mind while reading your latest story. I was imagining someone reading that story and then venturing into one of mine. Talk about a different writing style. I leave little wiggle room for interpretation (and not much wiggle room for my victims either - LOL!) and painstakingly try to even describe what's going on in the minds of all of my participants.

I also base many of stories on the circumstances, the WILL of the victim and the progression of him/her slooooowly losing their mobility. It's an aquired taste and will bore many people, but it hits certain people in a special way.

As for what I thought was funny about reading your story and mine back to back? It's the vision that I got of the readers mind. Since I'm a visual person, let me draw it out in an analogy about coffee..

When a reader clicks on a link to one of your stories, they get a vision of Starbucks, Whole Foods and Panera Bread. When they click on one of mine, they get a vision of El Exigente clip clopping over a dusty hill on his mule carrying his 2 burlap sacks full of coffee beans to Tijuana. LOL!

See, I can't even make a reply short.

Last edited:
Oh, P.S Marquis,

Thanks for the advice on the pictures. Believe it or not, there are many stories where the writer goes into the description of the person and it COMPLETELY BLOWS IT FOR ME! Everyone does have their own taste.

I was on the fence about posting links to pics of my "repetative" characters. I decided to do it because I figured by not imbedding the actual pictures, the reader could choose to click the link to see the real people or simply bypass the links and use their own imagination.

But I am still struggling on whether I'll do it in the future.

Thanks Marquis,

You know, it's funny that you mentioned writer style. I love reading your stories and really appreciate your style of leaving TONS up to the individual's imagination and interpretation. You and Chrystal Light really have a gift at that.

What you may get a kick out of is the thought that went through my mind while reading your latest story. I was imagining someone reading that story and then venturing into one of mine. Talk about a different writing style. I leave little wiggle room for interpretation (and not much wiggle room for my victims either - LOL!) and painstakingly try to even describe what's going on in the minds of all of my participants.

I also base many of stories on the circumstances, the WILL of the victim and the progression of him/her slooooowly losing their mobility. It's an aquired taste and will bore many people, but it hits certain people in a special way.

As for what I thought was funny about reading your story and mine back to back? It's the vision that I got of the readers mind. Since I'm a visual person, let me draw it out in an analogy about coffee..

When a reader clicks on a link to one of your stories, they get a vision of Starbucks, Whole Foods and Panera Bread. When they click on one of mine, they get a vision of El Exigente clip clopping over a dusty hill on his mule carrying his 2 burlap sacks full of coffee beans to Tijuana. LOL!

See, I can't even make a reply short.

Thanks for the compliment opprtunistic. Glad you're a fan. It means a lot as I'm sure you know. :)

The acquired taste part you mentioned I personally find doubtful because what I've read of yours so far has been awesome. Plus you've also had more than a few compliments but hey, perhaps I just have acquired that taste.

I love the scenarios you come up with. They really do remind me of some of the earlier stuff. Work that was well thought out, hot, and clever all at the same time. Much like regular fiction that sells. I'd compare you to Suikoden here who has that same feel of assaulting the reader on many levels all at once - you make the reader imagine the scenario that's in YOUR mind, like you said, leave no room for error but describe thing so well I'm sure all of our images match up rather closely.

You get so involved that once you're hooked, you don't notice the length. I'm along for the ride and loving it.

I also love your characters. The war of wills is something I love to explore but I feel I do it a bit differently. More often than not, my characters have little say or choice in the matter but still put up a fight as best they can. Without that conflict, to me, there is no energy, no passion. Nothing to discover along the way. Pure submission to me is dull. I'd much rather have the lee challenge me.

LOL. Nice analogy btw. :D

Invited Alternative Story Ending (fits behind 10 seconds to go) adult

As Casey's fingers ventured up under Suzy's toes, she burst into maniacal laughter,
her whole body twitching under the electric like shocks.

Casey watched in disbelief as Suzy's hands shook but desparately clung to the rope
in an iron grip. Tickling her rival's most vunerable spot still hadn't broke Suzy's
resolve. Stopping the tickling as the time ended, Suzy continued to laugh and
shake as sweat poured from her overstressed body for several minutes.

While Suzy recovered, Casey pondered what to try next, afraid she would have to concede the contest.

Having recovered, Suzy began to berate Casey again in a nasty condescending tone.
Casey was a total wimp who could not defeat her opponent, even when stuck
in a compromizing position.

Angered by Susy's continuing tirade, Casey resolved to win the contest and complete
her rivals comeuppance. Suddenly she knew just what to do to totally embrrass that
blonde bitch.

Having finally run out of nasty names to insult her opponent, Suzy fell silent.

Suzy was surprised when Casey in a determed voice told her: A girl in such an
embrrassing position, ought to really make sure brain is engaged before putting
mouth into gear. Since you seem not to have learned your lesson yet, guess I
will just have to finish your education.

As Suzy began to realize the serious consequences of the huge error in judgement
that she had just made, Casey sprang into action.

Suzy shivered in fear, as Casey unbuttoned her shirt and slowly pulled it up her
tanned body and over her head. All Suzy's vehement protests went unheeded and
Suzy began to dread what else her vengeful for might do to her.

In a trembling voice, Suzy begged her rival: No don't strip me naked, Casey.
Please don't embrrass me any further. I am so very sorry for what I just said.
I - I didn't really mean any of it.

Casey chuckled: Oh not half as sorry as you are soon going to be, you dumb
bitch. I'm going to become your worst nightmare.

As tears welled in her eyes, Suzy felt casey unhook, pull her lacy bra loose,
and leave it tangled on her arms. Her defenseless body was now totally open
to Casey's vengence.

Eying her rivals's pale breasts and stiff nipples, Casey told Susy: gee, I thought
you did not appreciate all the attention I had been paying you. Guess I was wrong.

(to be continued)

Invited Alternative ending part 2 (Very Adult)

Reaching down, Casey began lightly tickling the blond's erect nipples with
her finger tips.

Suzy gasped: OH-NO NOT-THERE, PLEASE - NOT - THERE, AHHH !!!
NOT - MY - NIPPLES, as a long nervous moan escaped her lips.

Casey jusr grinned, keeping up the subtle torment as she extracted more
gasps and moans from her stunned foe.

Naked and held captive, Suzy was helpless as her very sensitive nipples were
gently teased. Incredibly, against her will, Suzy found herself becoming turned on.
As the insidious torment continued,she felt wetness spreading between her legs.
Suzy prayed Casey would not discover how very effective this torture was.

All other thoughts fled Suzy's mind as the diabolical caresses continued. She
just had to resist the erotic fire spreading through her trapped body. Otherwise
Casey would eventually force her to cum against her will, a humilation too
horrible to even contemplate.

Keeping up the seductive tickling, Casey realized that she had finally located
Suzy's true weak spot.

Watching the conflicting emotions mirrored on Suzy's face as she waged battle
with her own desires, Casey soon noticed her now sopping wet pussy. Smiling
to herself, Casey thought, this is one contest Suzy simply cannot win.

With exquite care Casey now began teasing Suzy's pussy. Softly stroking the
hot wet folds with her fingers, Casey soon had Suzy's body helplessly trembling.

Succumbing to the pleasure, Suzy in desperation pleaded with Casey: NO-O
P-LEASE, AH-AH-EEEEE !!! D-DON'T MAKE ME C-CUM !!!

Casey's fingers continued their insidious work, shifting to Suzy's slippery hard clit.
Their teasing touch wrenched frequent gasps and inarticulate cries from her rival.

The ceaseless torment of Casey's talented digits eventually wore down Suzy's
futile resistance. Horrified, she now knew Casey could force her to cum when ever
she wanted to.

Held helplessly right on the edge of Heven and Hell, time seemed to stand still
for Suzy. Many minutes later, the sweet torture of her throbbing clit, finally
broke Suzy's iron will.

With pityfull cries, Suzy pleaded: NOOO MORE AHHA !!! YOU WIN !!! OHHH
I-I N-E-E-D IT !!! A-H-H-H EEEEE, P-LEASE MAKE M-E-E C-CUM !!!

Applying a few last teasing caresses, A tremendous ORGASM flashed through
Suzy's tormented body with an intensity she had never before dreamed of.

As Casey forced a second and then a third climax from her shuddering breathless
rival, Suzy's blissfully spent body finally went limp as she passed out.

Looking behind her, Casey watched the rope slide through Suzy's unresisting hands.

( Hope you like this alternative, first effort, critism appricated )

Awesome work rrman. I loved it! I could really feel Suzy's dilemma and you described it beautifully.

Call me crazy, but I think anyone who read that will envision some solo efforts on your horizon.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back