• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am finally out of the denial phase! Woo-Hoo!

nikki16.parker

TMF Regular
I think I have been a tickle fetishist for as long as I have lived (about 20 years). But I have also been in serious denial about it as I HATED being tickled! Well, I don't deny it anymore. I still hate being tickled by my family so have discovered a trick to sometimes be able to block the ticklish feelings for a few seconds which is enough for someone to believe you are not ticklish and stop. But I have had my fair share of being tortured. Including recently having found a boyfriend whose a total tickle fetishist! Haha. :)

Well, anyways, Hi all!

Last edited:
Welcome to the crazy club, Nikki. =D Always nice to know you're not alone in a unique aspect of your sexuality, right? ;) Pretty awesome that your significant other is into it, as well. :D
Hope to see ya around. :twohugs:

Welcome to the TMF, nikki16, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome aboard Nikki and I hope you have fun here. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Welcome to the crazy club, Nikki. =D Always nice to know you're not alone in a unique aspect of your sexuality, right? ;) Pretty awesome that your significant other is into it, as well. :D
Hope to see ya around. :twohugs:

Wow its nice to see so many replies already! :) Thank you all. And Amanda yes it is amazing to know that my love is into this. In fact this is kind of how I met him :p. Shhhhh no one else knows! He has helped me accept this as well and to be honest I love this little fetish! Ok maybe it is not little. :)

Again thank you all!

Welcome aboard! It's always fun to see new members come out and post. :) And like AmandaBear said, awesome about your boyfriend! ;D

Hehehe, cool to see you here finally. :-D

Oh and one thing she hasn't mentioned is that SHE IS FREAKING HOT!!!!

And, I am the lucky boyfriend. :-D

WELCOME TO NIKKI16PARKER!

First of all I need to say: :welcome:.

Do I notice that your boyfriend has joined the forum too? :hmm:

If so I would like to hear some nice :tickle: stories from you two.

Hi and Welcome to both of you! :) :welcome:

Hope you like it here, and I wish the best to both of you! :)

A belated welcome. Wish I'd seen this post sooner. :)

:D *ahem* yes he did. in fact he's been on this forum before, just rejoined it again with me. And yes there are stories. :p I'd love to share, as soon as he writes one for me. He's the writer between us. So, as soon as he writes one for me I shall (with permission) hopefully get to post it!

Congrats on delurking and finding someone special also into tickling. I was lucky enough to meet my significant other through the TMF and we've been happily together for over a year now. Hope you have the same success and enjoy a lot of laughs along the way.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back