• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One long day in June F/F

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Hi there! This is my first post for a while, I hope you all like it. If there’s a positive response I’d be delighted to continue. As ever, this is entirely fictional. Please don’t read if you’re under the age of 18, please exercise some common sense when dealing with all situations of life, especially those related to tickling, and please, for the love of God, if you’re a celebrity don’t videotape yourself having sex. It’s only going to up on the internet and you look just as stupid doing it as the rest of us.

Enjoy!

JJ

Synopsis: two friends are at their university’s theatre when a chance accident leaves one very much at the mercy of the other. But who else might be watching and will they also be prepared to take advantage of the situation?

One long day in June F/F Part 1: Hope on a Rope F/F

“Wow!” exclaimed Jemma, “This is much higher up than it looked!” The beautiful redhead was usually the epitome of confidence, her self-assurance brought on by her long, smooth legs, full breasts, beautiful face, wavy red hair and sharp intelligence. She was gorgeous, and sexy, in just about every manner. Only now, walking in the rafters above the stage, she felt her fear of heights surge and with it a significant drop in her coolness.

“It’s only five metres,” explained her friend Sammy, “But you wouldn’t want to fall.” Where Jemma was tall, Sammy was short. Jemma had red hair, Sammy was a brunette. Jemma’s body was tall and thin, with high, pert breasts. Sammy’s was much curvier, her breasts large for her narrow shoulders while her ass was really quite wide, despite the constant exercise and various diets she’d adopted to try and control it!

Despite these differences the two girls were similar in some ways, most obviously their beauty. Their faces, though in different ways, were achingly pretty and they both spent a lot of time fighting off male attention. For some reason it just never seemed right to either of them when they went out with boys, which had caused more than a few unhappy blokes at the university who yearned for one or both of the comely duo.

Jemma’s face was pale and almost gaunt, with high cheekbones and bright blue eyes. Sammy had a more cherubic visage and always looked like she was about to break into one of her wide, lovable smiles. Her brown eyes were warm and beautiful, though she was very short sighted. She used contact lenses when she could but today had her glasses on with their thick lenses. The two of them had been roommates for almost a year at uni and had become very close friends.

“No,” Jemma agreed in response to Sammy’s observation, her knuckles white as she clung on to the guard rail, “You wouldn’t want to fall. Not at all! Let’s go down.”

“Ok,” said Sammy failing to contain a smile at her friend’s discomfort. She’d been working as a theatre tech, and occasional amateur actress, for almost a year now and had no qualms about walking along the narrow platforms overlooking the stage. That overconfidence proved her undoing. She made to walk off when the unthinkable happened – she stood on something awkward and lost her balance!

“AAAAAGGGHH!” screamed Sammy as she slipped over the edge of the platform.

“Sammy!” yelled Jemma, seeing her friend fall over the side... and stop, just a metre or so down.

“Sammy!” shouted Jemma again, her original fears forgotten as she ran to the edge of the platform and leaned down towards her friend, who was suspended upside down, her bare feet bound together by a thick rope.

“HELP!” squealed the brunette. Jemma reached out to try and grab Sammy, whose summer dress, which had only stretched half way down to her knees before she fell, had now fallen over her head completely blinding her. It had also revealed most of her body and was only held in place by her large breasts. Sammy, for once, had forgone a bra that day and the smooth skin was not doing a good job of holding up her clothes! Jemma realised that she was staring at Sammy’s white silk panties, the only thing covering her unfortunate friend’s modesty. The view caused an interesting commotion in the redhead’s tummy but she quickly ignored it.

“I can’t reach you,” she shouted.

“You’ll have to lower me down,” replied Sammy, doing well to control her panic, “Get downstairs. This rope is usually attached to the scenery so it should be tied to the wall as you exit stage left.” Jemma raced down to ground level and searched for where the different pieces of scenery were tied up. The first rope she tried lowered a Venetian setting to the ground. The second made a Medieval castle rise into the air. The third gently brought Sammy towards the stage. Only a knot in the rope at the pulley in the rafters stopped it from going any further!

“What’s going on?” yelped Sammy, reaching upwards, which was actually downwards, and feeling only air.

“It’s stuck!” shouted Jemma by way of reply, “But don’t worry, you’re not far off the ground.” This was not very reassuring to Sammy, who couldn’t make out the ground beneath her given her glasses had fallen off, along with her shoes! All she could see were the folds of her long yellow summer dress which she weakly tried to push away, only to become enveloped again.

She didn’t normally wear such impractical clothes when she went to the theatre, preferring her dungarees and a work shirt. But this was the first time Jemma had come to the building and Sammy had wanted to look her best. It had been important to her that her friend felt the magic of the theatre during the tour. Now all she cared about was getting down safely.

“Ok,” she called back, hearing Jemma’s footsteps rushing closer, “Just get me down!” The redhead endeavoured to do exactly that, arriving to find her friend suspended with her head just a couple of feet above the stage, her feet still tied together by the rope and her short, slim, smooth legs revealed for all to see, right down to her large, firm ass which jiggled as she spun slowly around in circles. The sight was quite perplexing to Jemma.

Of course, being Sammy’s roommate, she’d seen her friend in varying degrees of undress. But doing so had always felt somehow strange, as if Jemma couldn’t stop herself from looking, and she always had to fight the urge to stare at Sammy. But that wasn’t to say she didn’t occasionally have moments when she thought the brunette was doing the same back to her, or was even putting on a little show whenever she changed!

Despite the danger Sammy had been, and still was, in, these considerations returned to Jemma’s mind as she pulled out a high bench that could allow her to get up above Sammy’s feet so that she could undo the knot that bound her legs together and suspended the gorgeous brunette upside down. As she perched above her friend, Jemma felt her heart hammering in her chest as she looked down Sammy’s beautiful legs. But she ignored these thoughts, or at least tried to.

“I’ll just try...” she grunted, endeavouring to release Sammy. But the rope had formed some sort of noose around the brunette’s ankles that was pretty tight. It couldn’t be undone easily.

“Hang on,” grumbled Jemma, “Let’s try it from this angle.” Grabbing a hold of Sammy’s feet, the redhead tried to spin her friend around to get better access to the knot holding her up.

“NYAH!” squeaked Sammy, jerking suddenly, the moment her feet were touched.

“What is it?” Jemma was instantly alarmed, worried she’d hurt her friend. But it wasn’t quite like that.

“Sorry,” gasped Sammy, “It’s just that tickled. My feet are really ticklish!” Something went click in Jemma’s mind. She couldn’t stop herself! The thoughts she’d been having about her roommate, even the occasional, strangely wonderful sexual dream, were crystallised in that one admission. She had to have her!

“Really?” whispered the redhead, “So what happens if I do this?” she asked, and grabbed hold of Sammy’s feet with one hand while the other began furiously tickling the brunette’s soles.

“AHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAAAA!” screamed Sammy, “JEMMA! NOUAAHAHAAHAAAHA!” It was absolute torture! She couldn’t believe it was happening. She hadn’t been tickled for years, not since her older brother hit puberty!

“AAHAAHAAH!” she yelled, “JEMMAHAAAAHA, PLEEEEAAASE!”

“Please?” giggled Jemma, increasing the scratching of her fingers on her best friend’s feet, “Please continue?” The eruption from Sammy was volcanic.

“AAAAAAHHHAHAHAAAHAAH!” she bellowed, her whole body twitching as she tried ineffectually to reach up and stop the torturous tickles, “NOOHOHOOOOO!”

“If you laugh like that it makes me think you’re enjoying it!” observed Jemma with a wicked smirk, “I think I should continue.” Inside she was on fire! The act of tickling the brunette was the most intense feeling she’d ever experienced and she had no intention of stopping it just yet.

“NUOAH!” cried Sammy, her whole body completely out of her control, “STUOAPPP! PLEEEEAAASE! AHAAHAHAAHAAA EET TICKLESSS!”

“I’m sure it does!” tittered the redhead, “I know how ticklish I am. Why the thought of someone tickling my feet like this for hours at a time...” She trailed off, along with her tickles, allowing Sammy to process that thought.

“No Jemma!” she gasped, “You can’t do it! I’ll never survive! I’ll NEVAAHAHAAHAAAHOOONOOO!” Jemma had recommenced her tickles of Sammy’s tender, oh so soft feet, her long fingernails fiendishly scratching the brunette’s tender arches.

“Laugh for me Sammy!” she cackled, “I’m going to tickle you all over! Your feet are just the beginning!”

“NUOHHHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA!” Sammy squealed by way of response, continuing: “NUAH, AH, AH, AHAAAAHHHAAAAHH!” as Jemma took a moment to explore the skin between the brunette’s toes. It was just as sensitive as her friend’s tender arches, something the redhead took almost five full minutes to prove.

“Oh my!” exclaimed Jemma, slowing down for a moment, “This tickling is getting me all hot and bothered.” She wasn’t lying. A thin layer of perspiration had stuck her thin white blouse to her braless chest, emphasising the pointed nipples beneath, while a distinctly moist sensation was palpable in her panties, underneath her cotton cut offs. She recognised her body’s arousal and was surprised to realise that was the case. But did she stop? Did she hell!

“Why don’t I try and tickle you someplace else?” she suggested, kneeling down on the high bench and reaching out to take a hold of Sammy’s legs, “My knees have always been very sensitive, what about yours?” With that she squeezed the tender skin of the brunette’s lower thigh.

“WHOA!” gasped Sammy, having taken the few seconds Jemma had stopped tickling her to suck in great lungs of air, “Stop that!” The redhead did no such thing. Instead she did it again, causing Sammy to buck her whole body in response. But she couldn’t free her legs from the rope and her arms were concealed by her dress so she was helpless! And this wasn’t the instant laughter of before. This seemed to be more of a reflex, hardwired straight into her nervous system.

“STUOP!” she screamed, unable to stop her whole body from twitching, “STUOP EET!” Jemma licked her lips and did as she was told, but she had no intention of finishing this delightful endeavour any time soon.

“You know,” she stated thoughtfully, “I think I’ll give your legs a rest.” With that she jumped down besides her friend.

“How are your ribs this time of year?” she asked playfully, and before Sammy could shout a warning Jemma ran her long, probing fingers up the brunette’s sides.

“NUAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAA!” squealed Sammy, “EETS TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH! TUUHUHH MUCH! AAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAH!” The laughter was high, loud and constant, as was Sammy’s quivering torso. Her constant movement was shifting the already precariously placed summer dress that was balanced on her bare breasts.

Seeing this Jemma reacted instantly. If she’d been thinking even remotely rationally she might have hesitated. But her inflamed, hyper-aroused state had taken complete control of the redhead and she didn’t even pause... before she ran her ticklish fingers, with their long, smoothed nails, all over the underside of Sammy’s breasts. The response was immediate.

“NUAH!” and nothing more. Jemma felt the brunette’s whole body go into some sort of spasm as the redhead tickled those tender mounds. Sammy arched her back and lowered her hands, which previously had been weakly trying to shove Jemma away. Maybe it was because she was upside down and all the blood had rushed to her head, maybe it was the feeling of her roommate’s fingers on her body, her gorgeous sexy roommate whom she’d been increasingly thinking about in ways that weren’t just friendly, but something in Sammy no longer wanted Jemma to stop. Feelings were coursing through her that she’d never even imagined!

“NUH!” repeated Sammy, before the laughter returned, “OH HOOOHOOHO! NUHOHMYGODDDD!” And with it her body began shaking all the more, causing her dress to start to slip off her breasts.

“Oh my!” whispered Jemma seductively, “I think your skirt is in danger of leaving us.” Sure enough it was on its way, falling over Sammy’s head to drop to the floor leaving the brunette in nothing but her panties, which now had a darkening patch growing within them. It only grew as Jemma’s tricky fingers snuck up Sammy’s pulsating breasts and began to play with the already rock hard nipples there!

“Ooooooh...” moaned the brunette appreciatively, feeling sensations unlike any she’d ever experienced coursing throughout her body. Maintaining her tickling assault, a smile on her face somewhere between wry amusement and burning desire, Jemma moved to Sammy’s back so that she was tickling the brunette’s huge breasts from behind.

“You’re loving this aren’t you Sammy?” the redhead cooed.

“OH!” exclaimed Sammy, realising the embarrassment of her situation. Here she was a good, clean, honest, straight, Catholic girl and she was perilously close to orgasm at the hands of her female best friend! But not even the threat of eternal damnation could’ve made her say ‘Stop’ at this moment, and her silence spoke volumes.

“I think you’re a little tickle slut!” suggested Jemma wickedly, her fingers now kneading Sammy’s doughy breasts and squeezing her nipples, “I think if I keep this up you’ll be doing more than just laughing.”

“NYUH!” was all Sammy could reply.

“What if we try tickling some other, sexy places?” wondered Jemma, and immediately withdrew her hands from Sammy’s breasts.

“Huh?” gasped the brunette, desperately wanting her best friend to continue. Jemma wasn’t about to stop. She took half a step back, unseen by Sammy, raised her hands, and descended on her roommate’s large, pert butt.

“NUHAAAH!” squealed Sammy as the tickling fingers went all over her large Hispanic ass, “JEEZUS CHRIST!” She’d never thought for a moment that her butt was ticklish. Of course, she’d thought the same of her breasts and look how that turned out, but this was something else! The tickling and groping of her chest, especially her nipples, had been almost entirely arousing. This was also sexually exciting, but it also tickled an incredible amount!

“NUHAHAHUHHAAAHHAHUHHNUHNUHAHAHAHAAAAAA!” she squealed, half laughing half moaning , “NUHAAHAHAUHAAH!” Jemma tickled her roommate, her friend and now her lover, all over the brunette’s glorious behind for several minutes. But both young women were quickly ready for the coup de grace and Jemma prepared to administer it like the masterful tickler she would become.

“Oh how little Sammy likes this!” she whispered naughtily, causing the brunette to squirm all the more at the teasing, “I can feel how hot and bothered she is.” Sammy was so aroused the moisture soaking through her panties was practically steam!

“What happens when I give her what she wants?” cooed the redhead, sliding the index finger of her right hand up along the crack of Sammy’s ass, up towards the laughing girl’s throbbing clit, “What happens?” she repeated, and slipped that finger under the sodden silk

“UH!” gasped Sammy once, and was momentarily silent, her body arching like a bow, as it had when her breasts were first tickled. As Jemma began to manipulate her naughty little finger, flicking it faster and faster against the brunette’s swollen button, all the while maintaining her tickling of her roommate’s ass, Sammy began to writhe in time to it while her mouth made noises that were barely human!

“NUAH! OH, oooooooh... YES! Oh YES! AHAAHHAAHooooooo, yeah! Oh Jemma! Oh baby... OH baby...! OH BABY!” As she sped her hand ever faster, Jemma turned her gasping roommate around so that she was face to face with the brunette’s pussy. Pausing with her tickling hands only a moment, the redhead teased up Sammy’s soaked panties.

They didn’t get far, but they revealed a well groomed landing strip that was soaked through with a mixture of sweat and other fluids. Jemma smiled wickedly, dropped her left hand to Sammy’s breasts, where it began kneading them in the way she already knew the brunette loved, and removed her other hand from its stimulating position so that it could tickle Sammy all around the lower half of her ass.

“NUHOoooh...” whimpered the brunette, feeling her fast approaching orgasm slip just out of reach, but she was quickly groaning again as Jemma’s hands began tickling and fondling her breasts and ass. This wasn’t really ticklish any more, it was purely arousing! And, as she began moaning and even shouting again, her redheaded friend moved in for the kill.

“Don’t worry my little Sammy,” whispered Jemma, her voice almost loving in tone, “We’ll get you there!” Just half an hour before the thought of licking another girl’s pussy would’ve been ‘gross!’ to Jemma. Now she felt her whole body burn at just the thought of it She leant forwards and slid her tongue against the throbbing button at the top, or in this case the bottom, of Sammy’s swollen, needy lips. Just that one touch was enough to cause the brunette to seize up again, though only briefly.

“OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD JEMMA!” she gasped milliseconds later, her whole body starting to shake as her first proper, full blown, not some guy who didn’t know what the hell he was doing orgasm surged through her, “OHGOD! OHGOD!! OHGOD!!!” Now Jemma started sucking on her friend’s swollen clit and, at that moment, it was all over for Sammy.

Surely nothing could ever compare to what she was feeling at that moment! She EXPLODED over her friend, screaming and moaning and cumming like an express train! It went on for minutes, but felt like hours and, as she brought her friend to repeated climax, Jemma realised what she’d been feeling over the past year whenever she’d looked at Sammy.

The brunette, inverted for almost half an hour, soon passed out from the strain of orgasm, tickling and sheer upsidedownedness. Jemma pulled out a handkerchief and took a shaky step back while mopping her brow. Her tracksuit bottom cut-offs were soaked, a dark stain spread front and back while she’d brought on quite a sweat with her exertions. She hadn’t cum, as yet, and felt suddenly weak. A great deal had changed for her in the last 30 minutes!

But she was at heart a practical young woman. Sammy needed to be got down, so Jemma went into the wings of the theatre and found a wheeled four poster bed that still had its mattress and some sheets. The theatre prop would function adequately as a bed and was in pretty good condition and cleanliness despite its age and disuse. Pulling it out, the redhead positioned it beneath her friend, locked the wheels in place and stood on top of it to release the knot that still held Sammy in place.

With scarcely a grunt, the exhausted brunette collapsed onto the bed. Smiling affectionately, Jemma manoeuvred Sammy so that she was laid out lengthways, and also pulled her panties up from around her knees. Backstage there were a couple of blankets and even a pillow, so Jemma collected them and brought them through, arranging them into serviceable bedding for her lover.

Having done that she stood back and admired her handiwork. It was a Sunday and the theatre currently wasn’t in use so nobody would be stopping by and Sammy had borrowed the only set of keys for the place from the first year theatre rep. They had the whole place to themselves, which would come in useful when Sammy woke up! Jemma smiled at that and made to crawl onto the bed and join her lover. It was then that she felt a sharp dig into both sides of her chest.

“NUAH!” squealed Jemma, jumping up, or at least trying to. But whoever had pinched her ribs was holding her tight. And they did more than pinch.

“NUOH! STOP! PLEEESSSAAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAA!” she wailed as the tickling fingers completely dominated her. But she could just manage to turn her head round and see who was doing this to her.

“So someone likes to tickle little girls until they cum?” observed one of the two girls, maintaining her vicious rib tickling.

“Someone who admits that she is ticklish too,” added the other, slipping her arms up into Jemma’s armpits and tickling her there too.

“Let’s see what happens when we tickle her,” suggested the first.

“And, when she wakes up, I’m sure we can see whether the other likes to join in too!” agreed the second. They continued tickling the redhead, who shrieked like a banshee and was soon completely overwhelmed, dropping to the floor and losing all ability to bat away her assailants. When they saw this one of the girls left, the other maintaining Jemma’s immobilisation with her furious rib tickling. The redhead really was as ticklish as she’d let on to Sammy!

As one of her tormentors rushed backstage the other tickled Jemma beyond thoroughly. Having grown up as the third of four kids Jemma had experienced a great deal of tickling over the years, both as a lee and a ler. She realised immediately that she was in the hands of a pro! Moments later the other, equally gifted, tickler returned, carrying some rope. The two girls half tickled half lifted Jemma onto the bed and proceeded to tie her to its four corners, using their combined strength, plus some rib tickles, to overcome the redhead’s minimal resistance.

“Now we have a lovely plaything!” exclaimed one of the sisters.

“And the other hasn’t even woken up,” noticed the other.

“She must be exhausted!” observed the first.

“And she will be again!” concluded the second. With practised ease they tied the brunette’s arms and legs together, leaving her asleep but practically naked and unable to move much at all. The redhead couldn’t believe this was happening but she knew that it was and that she and her roommate were far from the rest of campus. No one would hear them scream. In short: Jemma and Sammy were in big trouble!

TO BE CONTINUED...? Will Jemma get immediate Karmic retaliation for her nefarious tickling of her roommate? Who are the dastardly duo who will wreak tickling vengeance on the redhead? What will happen to poor, exhausted, achingly ticklish Sammy when she wakes up?

To find out, post your comments below!

Absolutely a brilliant start, hope you very much decide to continue this story.

This is really good stuff, JJ.

I especially like the focus on erotic tickles in the story, and the playfulness of the dialog.

Would love to see more from this story arch. For my personal tastes, I would greatly prefer if the sisters were also sexy, and more lustful in their tickles, than sadistic and typical in their approach. But I'm just one guy (extremely charming and handsome) but still just one guy. LMAO.

More pleeze.

The Deet

One long day in June F/F Part 2: Bedtime FF/F

Dear all,

Thanks for your great feedback. This is the second part of the story and is a lot more torturous than before (sorry Deet!) but the third may well be a little more seductive!

Hope you enjoy.

As ever, this is entirely fictional. Please don’t read if you’re under the age of 18, please exercise some common sense when dealing with all situations of life, especially those related to tickling, and anyone reading this who works in the banking sector and is set for more money in bonuses this Christmas than the average person makes in a year: shame on you!

The story thus far: Sammy took Jemma to the theatre university theatre for a tour. After Sammy got caught in a rope and suspended two feet off the ground, Jemma took the opportunity to tickle her roommate, with hilarious, and orgasmic, results. Unfortunately, as her brunette friend passed out and was laid on a prop bed, the redheaded Jemma found herself set upon by the mischievous and delectable Shaw sisters, twin Japanese girls who know a thing or two about tickling...

Jemma was not happy with her predicament.

“Mai! Ling!” she exclaimed, “What are you...? Why are you...?” Words failed her.

“Doing here?” offered Mai.

“Tickling you?” suggested her identical twin Ling. They looked at each other and giggled mischievously.

“Why we were just in the neighbourhood,” Mai said.

“And we saw the two of you come in here,” continued Ling.

“So we snuck inside,” Mai explained.

“We saw what you did to your friend,” Ling added.

“And we thought,” smiled Mai.

“We wanted some of that!” laughed Ling. They both giggled at each other again. The sexy duo were identical twin sisters and had a terrible reputation around the college for practical jokes. These mostly involved offering threesomes to guys who completed certain challenges, which frequently resulted in humiliation for the guys and hysteria for the twins. Despite the fact that no one on campus had ever slept with either of them, let alone both together, people still regularly fell for their bit, including a girl earlier that year. Pattie Carter, one of Sammy’s theatre friends, hadn’t yet recovered from being so publicly outed as a lesbian by the dastardly twins.

Why did people keep getting caught in their malicious games? Beyond the simple fact that they were young identical female twins, and which guy hadn’t ever turned down that, the Shaw sisters were also incredibly beautiful. Forced to do ballet as children till the age of 16, their bodies were toned, slim and beautifully proportioned, factors they tended to show off with matching wardrobes of simple sandals, knee high socks, perilously short tweed miniskirts, too small white shirts that bared their midriffs and showed their surprisingly well endowed chests, plus long, straight black hair that carried all the way down to their lower backs.

In short, they’d set themselves up to resemble the fetishist’s fantasy of mature Japanese schoolgirl twins, and their matching costumes often drew wide eyed appreciation on campus. They were beautiful, intelligent, predatory and deadly. And they’d just tied up Jemma and Sammy in an isolated building where no one would ever find them. The redhead couldn’t even begin to think what the twins had in store for her and her roommate.

“You must be wondering what we have in store for you?” asked Mai. Jemma managed a shrug despite being tightly spread-eagled across the bed.

“I can think of one or two things,” she replied cautiously.

“Only one or two?” giggled Ling, springing onto the bed to Jemma’s right, “Why just looking at you there makes me think of one or two hundred things we could do to you!”

“Oh I agree sis,” laughed Mai, shifting herself onto Jemma’s left and extend a long, single finger towards the redhead’s side, “And I know just what to start with!” With that she delicately stroked her finger along the underside of Jemma’s hairless armpit.

“HUNH!” gasped the redhead, trying unsuccessfully to shift her body away. But she managed to keep the laughter under control. Only that was the most miniscule contact from Mai. What would happen when she...?

“NYAH!” screeched Jemma, caught completely by surprise by Ling, to her right, who had only lightly squeezed the redhead’s ribs, just the once. As she swung her face towards Ling, Mai took advantage of Jemma’s distraction to tickle her left again.

“NOOAH! STOP!” cried the redhead, stopping her repeated turning from side to side.

“Oh do you think we’ll stop?” giggled Mai as both sisters paused their attack to tease their victim briefly.

“Like you stopped for poor Sammy?” added Ling. Jemma’s face creased up and her eyes watered slightly. She’d always hated getting tickled. Of course, she should probably have thought of that before she tortured Sammy! But that had been a friendly tickle, indeed a loving one. From the Shaw sisters it would be anything but.

“No,” continued Mai, “We have some plans for you two.” She was the older of the two, by all of five minutes, and the more outgoing, domineering one as well. Most people who met the twins as individuals agreed that it was Mai who really brought the hurt to their practical jokes. Ling, if talked to as an individual, was usually a pretty nice person, kind even. It was only when she was together with her sister that she became at all bitchy. Mai, on the other hand, was a nightmare pretty much constantly. She took a certain amount of pride in it.

“What plans?” whimpered Jemma tearfully, aware that she was merely prolonging the inevitable.

“Oh so many...” teased Mai.

“But we’re going to start with the most obvious ones first,” continued Ling, raising the fingers of both hands up over Jemma so that the redhead could see that the tickling was about to recommence.

“Have you ever been tickled by identical twins?” asked Mai rhetorically, as she did the same, “Two people who know each other so intimately they seem almost psychic?”

“It’s a bit like being tickled by a monster with four arms,” explained Ling, “All working together to achieve maximum tickling potency, as we will demonstrate any moment...”

“NUYOHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!” squealed Jemma as the tickling started, half a second quicker than she’d anticipated and causing her to fail to raise her guard in time, “PLEAASEEAAAAAAAHHAHAAAHNUYOOOHHHHAAAAAAH!” The sisters had each placed one hand in the redhead’s armpits while the other tracked up and down her tender ribs. It was beyond torturous and it went on for an eternity, a constant torture that left the redhead breathless and close to tears.

Jemma had occasionally been tickled by all three of her siblings at once during her formative years when tickle fights were the standard way of settling disputes. Those times had been pretty bad. But they’d been done by three people working to different agendas, in different ways with different, none too refined, techniques. Here, with the twins, things were very different.

Mai would tickle her armpit softly with one hand while the other pinched and squeezed the ribs on Jemma’s left periodically. It wasn’t even constant! Ling would simultaneously tickle Jemma’s right pit aggressively while her free hand would constantly tickle a particular area of the redhead’s side, moving every so often in an unpredictable manner.

It was four different, hugely ticklish techniques being performed simultaneously and, unlike when her siblings had done something similar, in this case the ticklish sensations seemed to act synergistically rather than competitively. They were combining rather than cancelling each other out!

And, acting on presumably psychic instructions, the two sisters would change their techniques with scarcely a break in the tickling, keeping Jemma’s tortured body constantly on edge. Whenever something stopped tickling as much it was immediately changed to something new and seemingly more agonising than before.

“NYOOHOHHHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAA!” Jemma’s throat was already hoarse from all the laughter and her face was creased with sweat and tears, “PLEEEHEEEEEHEEEHEEEASEE STOPPPHUHOOOHHOO!” It was only when her throat and lungs gave up attempting to force air inside of her that the twins slowed and finally stopped their assault. But it wasn’t altruism on their part, oh no. They knew better than to tickle a girl to unconsciousness prematurely!

“UHEH, EH, HEH, HEEEEeee...” Jemma tailed off, the after-laughs still pulsing through her. She was beyond exhausted, utterly wrecked. And it had only been five minutes!

“My you’re a sensitive little thing!” teased Mai, stroking Jemma’s face like she would a cat. The redhead tried to shift her head away, even that slight pressure tickled her, but the ropes binding her to the bed were way too tough. She had to suffer the indignity of being petted like a housetrained animal after all she’d already been through.

“Get away from me you bitch!” she hissed croakily through her parched mouth.

“Oh she still has some spirit!” giggled Mai, “We need to break her of that I think!”

“NO! WAIT! I’M SORREEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEE!” squealed Jemma, “NUOOOOOOOOH! PLEEEEEAAAAAASEEEHEEEHEEEEEHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!” The twins continued tickling the redhead’s armpits and sides for about a minute before, again acting on an unspoken signal, Ling shifted herself upwards and took over all chest duties while Mai slipped off the bed. Despite only one of the sisters now tickling her Jemma was still in fits of hysterics.

“NUAH! HAH! HAAAHAAA!” She could only gasp out occasional laughs she was so overcome by the tickling, but she could feel that only one of the twins was tormenting her. That meant the other...?

“What do we have here?” asked Mai, again rhetorically, as Ling slowed her tickling right down, if not to a complete stop. Jemma peered down and saw the older sister was stood on the other side of the brass rails at the end of the bed.

“Why someone’s shoes have both fallen off!” observed the diabolical sibling, “You’ve kicked your sandals onto the floor. Your naughty feet should be punished.”

“NUOH!” gasped Jemma, still unable to talk normally thanks to Ling’s light tickles, “You CAHAANT tickle MUHYEEE feet!”

“Oh?” asked Mai, seemingly confused, “I didn’t realise that I can’t do it. Why is that, do you wonder? Is it because I physically can’t?”

“BEEEHE cause,” Jemma still couldn’t control herself enough to speak properly despite the fact that all Ling was now doing was a light, almost massaging touch over the redhead’s torso, “I’ll DUHIEEEHEEEHEEEHEHAAHAAAAAAHAAA! NUOOOOOHOOOHOOHAAAHAHAAA!” Ling had temporarily sped up her tickles, just to keep Jemma on edge. She soon slowed down again. Mai was grinning like a cat playing with a mouse.

“Oh this I just have to see,” she cackled before becoming authoritative, “Ling, I think we’ve worked Jemma’s sides enough. Why don’t you see how sensitive her knees are? I’m sure I remember her mentioning them earlier.” The tickling stopped entirely for a few moments as Ling, whose expression was not entirely untroubled for some reason, manoeuvred herself so that she was sitting between the redhead’s spread legs.

Jemma didn’t try to pull at her bonds. She didn’t endeavour to get excess oxygen into her starved lungs to prepare for the forthcoming assault. She didn’t even try and focus herself mentally in anticipation. Her spirit was broken and, as both sisters wiggled their fingers at her and moved into position, she broke out in genuine tears. Ling looked mildly ashamed, but didn’t hesitate. Mai looked positively thrilled!

“NUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” squealed Jemma as both her feet were tickled simultaneously by Mai, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH!” It went the same way for almost five more minutes, a gasped breath followed by a continuous scream. Jemma was in pure, unrelieved agony.

Ling’s squeezing of the redhead’s knees was torturous, as was her occasional quests up and down Jemma’s legs, even finding one hitherto unknown spot of pure bedlam along the redhead’s bikini line. But compared to what was happening at her feet? Jemma barely noticed the younger sister’s questing fingers.

No, it was the scratching on the soles of her feet that sent shooting ticklish sensations up her legs, into her spine, up to her brain and out of her mouth! She couldn’t even move in response to it, the ticklish sensation, if two such simple words can begin to describe the feelings exploding from her feet, causing her entire body to seize up. Only her lungs and vocal cords could function, and work they did.

“NUHAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH!” she screamed, “NUHAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH! NUHAAAAAAAAAH!” It went on. Gradually Jemma realised that it was only her feet that were being tickled. Ling had stopped what she was doing entirely and was turned away, facing her sister and saying something the redhead couldn’t begin to hear. Suddenly the tickling stopped altogether. A thoroughly broken Jemma didn’t even have strength to cry, she could only suck in deep, fast, painful breaths of air to try and recuperate. Gradually her hearing returned.

“Don’t you tell me when to stop,” cautioned Mai viciously, “Remember what I’ll do to you if you back out on me.”

“She’s had enough!” whined Ling, “Look at her Mai, she’s completely destroyed.”

“Really?” Mai’s voice was not sympathetic, it was predatory, “And the poor dear hasn’t even felt the enjoyable side of our tickles yet?” Jemma, waking up to the situation, didn’t like the sound of that. No tickles were enjoyable as far as she was concerned. And it sounded like the sisters weren’t through with her.

“Ling,” ordered Mai, “Go back stage and see what props there are. You know what I’m talking about.” Ling flashed Jemma a brief, almost compassionate look for a moment, staying where she was.

“Ling,” Mai’s voice was angry and commanding, “Do as I tell you or it’ll be you on that bed.” The younger sister visibly shivered at that, and it was at that moment that Jemma noticed the girl’s nipples. They were two jagged points visible through her thin white shirt and even the bra she had on underneath, and they’d become more prominent the second she’d heard Mai’s threat.

“Yes Mai,” she answered subserviently, jumping up and racing back stage. Watching her go until she disappeared behind the scenery, Jemma turned her eyes back to Mai.

“What are you planning on doing with me?” she asked apprehensively, some of her spirit and personality returning given the prolonged break she’d been given. The delectable Asian dominatrix slithered around the bed, her delightful hips sashaying in a way Jemma felt curiously drawn to. Mai’s expression was full of fire as she climbed onto the bed, approaching the redhead on all fours and straddling her.

Jemma felt very strange. Here she was after suffering the most terrifying tickle torture at the hands of this unbelievably sexy young woman, and all she could think of was how turned on she suddenly felt! Mai was poised above her, the raven haired beauty poised on her hands and knees either side of the redhead’s torso, her face right above Jemma’s, her long dark hair falling down and some of it resting on and slightly tickling Jemma’s face and neck. Mai’s nipples were every bit as aroused as Ling’s had been.

“You may have heard of my sister and I,” Mai said, her voice warm and seductive, “How we like to play... little jokes. What you won’t have heard is how most of those jokes finish.” She leant down and began to nuzzle Jemma’s neck, causing the girl to find herself moaning and giggling gently. Mai pulled back slightly.

“I like to tickle people,” she stated quietly, “I like to tie them down and have my way with them. Jocks, nerds, even teachers, I love to dominate them.” She leant down again, moving her body so that her hips were pressed between Jemma’s outstretched legs, their bodies pushed against each other. Mai’s head was pulled back slightly as she looked into Jemma’s frightened, aroused, longing eyes.

“But what I like most of all,” explained Mai, “Is to tickle and seduce beautiful young women like you and your friend Sammy, Jemma. I’ve had my eye on you for quite a while now, me and my sister both! You’ve suffered through the torture, now it’s time for some of the treat!” With that she pushed her face down towards Jemma’s and the two of them kissed.

It was everything Jemma had thought it might be and more besides. She’d never kissed a girl before. Hell, she’d kissed Sammy’s pussy before kissing her on the mouth! Mai’s eager, experienced tongue pushed between the redhead’s willing lips and she was kissing back... the person who’d just tortured her beyond anything she’d ever experienced for almost 20 solid minutes!

“Look what I found!” It was Ling and Mai was instantly off the bed with a knowing smile on her face. Jemma looked shocked and reproachful. The kiss had been so sensual. She couldn’t believe it was over. And, when she saw what Ling had with her, she couldn’t believe what was about to happen to her. The younger sister had found several feathers! They were props from a recent production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show and they came in all shapes and sizes, softness and stiffness. And as if that wasn’t enough, at that point Sammy started to stir, found she was tied up and woke up with a start.

“What the?” she grunted, trying to pull herself free. She looked around.

“Jemma? Mai? Ling?” she gasped, “What the hell is going on?”

“More than you know sweet one,” teased Mai, striding forwards to the girl and running a finger down the brunette’s side, causing Sammy to tense up instantly.

“Ling,” ordered the evil sister, “Let’s prepare these two for the next stage.” Working dutifully, her sister walked round and began helping her twin manoeuvre Sammy into position.

TO BE CONTINUED...? What might the diabolical Mai’s partner, and sister, in crime Ling do with their feathery theatre props? What will it mean for the already tortured and weakened Jemma and Sammy? Is rescue coming for the debilitated duo? Or will the devilish, delectable twins have their way with them for hours more?

To find out post your comments below!

Why do the two Japanese sisters have Chinese names?

and Shaw sisters? Like Shaw brothers' Kung Fu?

anywho, just how I like my tickle stories: implausible and slightly ridiculous.

One long day in June F/F Part 3: Props FF/FF

Vis-a-vis the Shaw sisters... I kinda figured they had the wrong names (culturally) but by that stage they were already written in. Could've changed either their names or their nationality but I didn't think anyone would notice!

Anyhow, here's the third part, where the sisters became a little more sensual in their tickling. I haven't had a chance to proof read this one so apologies if there are glaring errors, but I hope y'all enjoy it anyway.

One long day in June F/F Part 3: Props FF/FF

As ever, this is entirely fictional. Please don’t read if you’re under the age of 18, please exercise some common sense when dealing with all situations of life, especially those related to tickling, and look both ways when crossing the street. I’m talking to you! Yeah you. You know who you are.

The story thus far: Sammy took Jemma to the theatre university theatre for a tour. After Sammy got caught in a rope and suspended two feet off the ground, Jemma took the opportunity to tickle her roommate, with hilarious, and orgasmic, results. Unfortunately, as her brunette friend passed out and was laid on a prop bed, the redheaded Jemma found herself set upon by the mischievous and delectable Shaw sisters, twin Japanese girls who know a thing or two about tickling. They tortured Jemma’s sensitive body for what felt like hours and now Sammy has woken up to find that she and her sexy roommate are in for some more ticklish trouble!

She’d tried. Oh how she’d tried. Somewhat recuperated after her rest, Sammy had endeavoured to stop the sisters from doing it. But every time she’d tried to fight back they’d tickled her and, soon, she was in position and prepared. What did that preparation entail? Well it wasn’t quite what either Jemma or Sammy had expected and, now that it’d been done, they weren’t quite sure how to react.

Both young women had been stripped naked, thanks to a pair of scissors Mai pulled out from her handbag. That had been humiliating, in between the occasional tickles the Asian duo couldn’t resist unleashing on their helpless targets. What happened next was, well... different! Jemma was left as she was, spread-eagled between the four posts of the bed, though now she was naked. Sammy was then moved on top of Jemma, her pussy and breasts lined up to press against her roommate’s!

The two best friends were stark naked and pressed against each other in the most intimate of manners. In other circumstances it might’ve been normal. In these circumstances it was damn strange! Sammy was also tied to the four posts of the bed, leaving her armpits and pussy well exposed. She’d attempted to fight the transfer, but Mai and Ling’s knot tying had left them able to manipulate each of the brunette’s limbs one at a time. That, plus their tickling of Sammy, left her unable to resist. So now she found herself face to face, not to mention breasts to breasts and pussy to pussy, with her roommate.

“Hi,” muttered Sammy awkwardly.

“Hi,” replied Jemma, her expression acutely embarrassed. Part of that was the intense arousal she was feeling! Sammy was a curvy girl and her skin was incredibly soft. It felt like warm silk was pressed against the redhead’s body, with one or two jagged, rougher points that suggested the brunette wasn’t totally insensitive to the delightful sensations either. But she hadn’t been severely tortured for the previous 20 minutes and had fair bit of fight left in her, fight enough to start asking questions, starting with an accusation.

“You tickled me!” she growled.

“Err, yes,” Jemma agreed, “I didn’t mean to. I was trying to get you down when I accidentally brushed your foot.”

“And then you tickled me for ages!” fumed Sammy, before frowning, “And what do you mean you didn’t mean to?”

“I, err...” Jemma tried looking away, her face bashful. But anywhere she turned Sammy could follow. It was practically unavoidable!

“What do you mean, you didn’t mean to?” she asked again, softly. Jemma finally looked her flatmate in the eye.

“I did it at first by accident,” she explained, “But when I realised you were ticklish and you couldn’t get down... well, something just snapped.”

“And you tickled me?” grunted Sammy, unimpressed at the logic.

“I couldn’t help myself!” whined Jemma, “You were upside down, your whole body on show, and I just wanted to have it, have all of it!”

“You wanted to have my body?” Something deep and warm filled Sammy. Emotions and thoughts that had been ill defined for almost a year suddenly seemed very clear and very... right. Jemma felt the two hard points pressed into her breasts stiffen a little more. Her own arousal surged.

“Your legs, your ass were all just hanging there in front of me,” she explained huskily, “Even your breasts were on display. It was quite a show!” Sammy said nothing as her heart thumped in her chest and her body turned to jelly. She wasn’t gay, she knew that. But if that was true why was all this turning her on so much? Why had been tickled and then... so much more by Jemma earlier felt so right?

“Besides,” redhead continued, “Wasn’t that why you were wearing that short summer dress today? With no bra?”

“I, err, I...” Sammy stammered. Now it was her turn to look away, as unexpected tears filled her eyes.

“For the last year I’ve found myself staring at you, thinking about you, wanting you,” said Jemma quietly, softly, “Do you feel the same?” Sammy closed her eyes and her body tensed. She didn’t feel ready to face this. But Jemma was going to make her do so. It needed to be done given they were both naked and tied together, their bodies reacting even as their minds tried to pretend this wasn’t happening.

“Sammy,” she breathed, her voice still gentle but now more commanding, “Look at me.” Responding to the tone, Sammy opened her eyes and turned her head to face her friend, their eyes locked just six inches apart. Jemma lent forwards, pushing her head towards her roommate, but gravity meant she couldn’t move far. It was Sammy, up on top, who lowered her face down, pressing her mouth against the redhead’s. They kissed and a whole year’s worth of platonic love exploded into much, much more. But the sensation wasn’t to last.

“Touching,” giggled Mai, who’d been enjoying the show very much indeed, “Very sweet. I’m happy for you both. But that doesn’t mean we’re finished with you!” The roommates had completely forgotten about their captors, for all of two minutes. Now they remembered with a jolt.

“Come on Mai,” shouted Sammy, “Let us go! You’ve had your fun.”

“I’ve had some fun,” corrected Mai, “And only really with the redhead. I want you too, you sexy Hispanic thing you. I want both of you. And so does Ling.” Jemma arched her head round to look at the younger sister. But there was no sympathy in her face now. Instead Jemma recognised intense desire. Mai may have been the originator of all this, but Ling still very much got off on it too!

“Now this might be the best one yet,” observed Mai, as she brandished a long stiff feather.

“We’ve done this so many times,” remembered Ling.

“But rarely with such beautiful girls,” said Mai.

“In such isolated surroundings,” giggled Ling, who had a long, very soft feather boa which she held in both hands.

“I think,” concluded Mai.

“That we’re really going to enjoy this!” finished Ling. With that she leapt onto the bed, positioning herself between the legs of both girls, took her boa and began tickling it down Sammy’s ass! Not only that but it was flicking against Jemma’s butt as well and both roommates’ pussies!

“NYAH!” squealed Sammy.

“HUNYUH!” agreed Jemma. Like her roommate she had no idea that her ass, especially the underside of it, was so ticklish! But, again like Sammy, this wasn’t torture, this was giggling ecstasy!

“HOMYGODD!” Jemma yelped as Sammy cried: “NYUHUHOOOO!” With a diabolical grin, Ling used the boa, and the tips of her fingers, to tickle the pussies, thighs and butts of both roommates. Already she felt her own arousal start to gush. The tickle torture didn’t turn her on much, although it did excite her. This, on the other hand, well the very thought of it was enough to leave her hot and bothered. Actually doing it left her wetter than October!

“Good girls!” teased Mai, walking round the bed to view the show from every angle, “But we can’t have you getting too excited too quickly.” Resting her feather at the end of the bed she reached out and began running her fingernails up and down both Jemma and Sammy’s feet.

“NYUAH!” screamed both girls in unison before the redhead went for: “NUYOHMYGODDAAHAHA!” and the brunette adopted a: “PLEEEHHEEHEEEESEE NOOOOH! NYOT MY FEEEHEHEEEEHEEEET!” Loving every second of it, Mai concentrated on the paired feet on the right hand side for a few minutes, before switching to the left and giving them a thorough going over. Simultaneously, Ling dropped her feather boa temporarily and began using her fingers to tickle the backs of both girls’ knees, occasionally squeezing them for more electric jolts of ticklishness.

But whereas before this would’ve purely been torturous to Sammy and Jemma, now it was ticklish and arousing. Primed by Ling’s initial ass tickling, enhanced by being forced onto each other as they were, and pushed over the edge by their recent admissions of mutual desire, now tickling represented a thrilling, rather than terrifying prospect. It still caused them to laugh though.

“HOHOHOOOOOOOOOMYAAAAAHAAAAHAAGODDDDAAAAHAAAAAAA!” screamed Jemma in one continuous blast.

“SWEEEEHEHEHEEEEET JEEEEEEEEEESUSSSSAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAH!” concurred Sammy. Her nipples were diamond hard and flicking against Jemma’s equally engorged teats. Their pussies were already gushing and were rubbing constantly together while their skin was in constant contact, lubricated by a layer of perspiration and slipping and stroking continuously. That skin was by now hyper-ticklish and it felt to both young women that they were being tenderly caressed all over the fronts of their bodies, while Mai and Ling did more aggressive tickling elsewhere.

Now both the twins had move away from their previous locations and were alongside the two roommates. The sisters began running their fingers up and down the ribs of both their victims, causing yet more throaty shrieks of hilarity and near ecstasy. Sometimes Mai would tickle Sammy’s armpit, sometimes Ling would stroke the edge of Jemma’s bikini line. Mai might caress the sides of Jemma’s breast, or Ling could run her fingers along Sammy’s tummy.

Whatever they did it seemed to tickle. And whatever tickled seemed to arouse the two roommates. Already there was a wide patch of fluid dripping down onto the bed beneath the pussies of both women. They were trying to rock themselves to orgasm against one another and would probably soon succeed, so it was time for the finale. That and the fact that both Mai and Ling were perilously turned on themselves.

Pulling back and positioning herself between Jemma and Sammy’s legs again, Ling wasted no time in pulling off her clothes while Mai tickled the roommates’ armpits with her long, spidery fingers. Ling’s whole body throbbing with excitement as she undid the full length zipper of her plaid school girl skirt, which allowed her to take it off even quicker, while her shirt was practically ripped in half in her haste! She took barely any more care of her bra and sodden panties and soon was naked but for her knee high socks, which she deliberately left on.

Moving forwards she pressed her shaved, dripping pussy against Sammy’s large, quivering butt. The brunette felt the extra pressure and gasped appreciatively, moaning even more when Ling picked up the feather boa and used it, and the tips of her fingers, to recommence tickling the asses and pussies of both Jemma and Sammy. Of course, given her position, Ling was now also tickling herself, and she was loving it!

“That’s right girls,” cooed Mai as she clambered onto the bed behind her sister, “You must all be getting so hot and bothered right now!” As her sister began to yelp slightly as the feelings of climax rushed into her, Mai reached out and began teasing Ling’s long white socks off her feet. The very act of doing it seemed to cause her to jolt, and she felt the dampness in her panties become more of a puddle as her arousal surged.

Next the second sock was teased back, causing a similar reaction in Mai. Her sister was now completely naked and was yelping continuously. She was rubbing against two equally bare roommates, the three of them all being tickled simultaneously by the feather boa. Sammy and Jemma’s breasts were rubbing against each other like the rest of their skin, a sensation that was equally ticklish and arousing. In short, all three young women were about to cum.

Reaching out, her hands shaking in anticipation, Mai made contact with Ling’s soft, tender feet. She immediately began scratching her fingers up and down those soft, pampered soles. Ling, her yelps now full blown screams, yelled once, arched her body back, thrusting her pussy against Sammy’s ass, and began cumming repeatedly.

Jemma and Sammy, their pussies thrust even harder against each other by Ling’s action, felt their arousal overflow and their orgasms begin. Mai, her various fetishes all sated, also reached climax. She knelt there, between her naked sisters legs, tickling Ling’s feet, and felt her shameful orgasms take control. And the more she secretly berated herself for the manner in which they were achieved, the more tumultuous and explosive they became.

Mai came, Ling came, Jemma came, and Sammy came. They all came, in fact, repeatedly, until, several minutes later, their screams finally began to die out.

TO BE CONTINUED...? Sammy and Jemma have been totally dominated by the Shaw twins, who’ve enjoyed their mischievous fun with the gorgeous roommates. But what could the sisters want next? Could they have yet further nefarious plans in store for the duo? And is there any hope of rescue, any at all?

To find out post your comments below!

Hmm

Loved the first part because of the non consensual confusing nature.

And now for something fairly different. The story turns first person - ooh the excitement is palpable!

One long day in June F/F Part 4: Rescuer F/F

As ever, this is entirely fictional. Please don’t read if you’re under the age of 18, please exercise some common sense when dealing with all situations of life, especially those related to tickling, and if you try anything in your lifetime, let it be skydiving. Honestly, it’s the most incredible thing you’ll ever experience.

The story thus far: Sammy took Jemma to the theatre university theatre for a tour. After Sammy got caught in a rope and suspended two feet off the ground, Jemma took the opportunity to tickle her roommate, with hilarious, and orgasmic, results. Unfortunately, as her brunette friend passed out and was laid on a prop bed, the redheaded Jemma found herself set upon by the mischievous and delectable Shaw sisters, twin Japanese girls who know a thing or two about tickling. They tortured Jemma’s sensitive body for what felt like hours and, when Sammy woke up, she was stripped naked and tied on top of her roommate’s equally bare body! After a brief reflection on their feelings for each other the gorgeous pair were tickled by a hyper-aroused Mai and Ling Shaw, with all four girls experiencing multiple orgasms as a result. But what is next in store for our hapless ticklephiles?

I walked into the theatre this evening and saw the most extraordinary thing. Why was I there? Well my friend, Sammy, had told me she was planning on showing her roommate Jemma around the old place. Ever since those bitches, the Shaw twins, outed me as a lesbian to the entire campus I’ve found most of my friends have kind of disowned me. But Sammy was really sweet about it and really supportive. And, though they didn’t know it, she and Jemma are totally into each other.

The way the two of them went around campus, holding hands, lots of body contact, loads of hugs, constantly staring at each other... about the only two people who didn’t know they were madly, deeply, totally in love with each other was them! But you can’t force something like that. I always expected they’d either ignore it forever or they’d wake up one morning sharing a bed and never look back. And oh but to be a visitor to that bed! But I digress.

My name is Patricia Carter and I’m the first year rep of our university’s theatre society. By the time I made my way down to the old place it was nearing six in the afternoon. Sammy had assured me she’d have the keys back to me by five at the latest and I wanted to make sure nothing had happened. It’s an old building the theatre, and isolated, even from cell phone coverage. If something went wrong when you were alone in there no one would find you.

Still, you can imagine my surprise when I heard screams of hilarity coming from within. I approached cautiously, slipping inside and keeping myself inconspicuous. Given the hot summer weather I was wearing a slim pair of shorts and a loose T shirt with flip-flops, hardly the best clothes for sneaking around, but I needn’t have worried too much. The four girls I saw up on stage were far too focussed on themselves to look out for spies!

There they were. My nemeses, Mai and Ling Shaw, tickling the hell out of my good friend Sammy and her roommate Jemma, who was now presumably her lover given what they were doing to each other. Now I’m sure you know about the Mai and Ling, but if you don’t here’s the skinny. They’re identical twin sisters, they’re absolutely gorgeous and they’re mean as hell. Their idea of fun is humiliating people and I walked right into their trap, falling head over heels in love with Ling and then having her use my feelings as a way for a cheap laugh.

The thing is, before it all happened I was pretty popular. I’m almost 6 feet tall with shoulder length blond hair and pretty intense blue eyes, so I’ve been told. Having come to uni on a rowing scholarship I know I’ve got a damn good body and my breasts are annoyingly large, sometimes. Other times they’re wonderfully large, but that’s another story! My face is pretty and I’m friendly enough so I never had much problem fitting in. There’s just one problem. I’m gay.

There, I’ve said it, stated it for the world to see, like they didn’t already know. But prior to meeting those Shaw bitches no one even suspected. I kept my secret pretty well, even though I know this is the noughties and nobody cares about gay or straight any more. Like anyone believes that. My parents are pretty fundamentalist Christians and I come from a fairly small town of the ardently religious. The result? A pretty narrow minded view of life. Gay = bad. I’m gay therefore I’m bad. The only way not to be bad, therefore, is to not be gay. Yeah, well that worked out well.

Prior to Ling, no one even suspected. At least, I don’t think they did. I’ve known the truth about myself since I was 16, but I’ve never done a thing about it. I went to prom with a guy, though I made damn sure nothing happened. I ignored all the jokes about female sports and cracked a few of them myself. I ignored my feelings for my fellow female rowers, which was occasionally really tough when one or two of them seemed to come on to me. And, despite being at university, I never conjured up the courage to try and experiment. In short: before I met Ling I was so deep inside the closet I was practically in Narnia.

This was what made it so strange that Ling somehow knew I was gay from the moment she first talked to me. She and I share a few classes in biosciences. Her sister does English Lit so lectures are one of the few times Ling is ever alone. Rest of the time she has that harpy Mai around her, controlling her. When they’re together they’re like peas in a pod, or bitches in heat, or something. You get the idea. By comparison, when she’s by herself Ling is the complete opposite of Mai. She’s quiet and softly spoken, she smiles more, she’s kind, she seems to show some sort of empathy... Yeah, I know. I’m gushing. About this girl who I hate for what she did to me. But what can I say, she was my first.

Oh yeah, did I not mention that? It turns out that being so deep in the closet you’ve only got moths for company means you keep your virginity quite a while! And God, when I lost it to her, the things she did...! Words just can’t... Ok, I’m rambling, I admit it. But this is my story and I’m telling it how I want to. If you don’t like it you can... Hold on, hold on. I didn’t mean that. Sit yourself back down and I’ll explain what happened.

About six months ago, on a Friday in January, I got paired up with Ling for an assignment. It wasn’t much, just a standard do some reading and write a paper, but it was quite a big topic, hence why they paired us up. I don’t know how, but I got paired with Ling. I’d seen her around and knew about her reputation and her sister, and I guess nobody else wanted to go with her for those very reasons. But I didn’t care. They tormented jocks, which I heartily approved off, and Ling didn’t seem bad too me. In fact she seemed pretty hot!

We had a month till we had to hand in our project, but Ling wanted to get started on it right away. So I agreed and we went to the library. Two hours later and we’ve got all the journal articles we need, all saved to disc with some of the main ones printed off. I suggested we might take a pile each and read through them, meeting up again in a week or so. Her counter-offer was that we go to my room, share a glass or two of wine and read through several of them together, there and then.

Now I might have thought of the danger at that point. I might have considered this girl’s reputation and how she’d got it, but I didn’t. Like I said, they’d only humiliated jocks at that point and the girl was beautiful to look at. I mean, she had these long legs, beautiful skin, really surprisingly full breasts highly visible through that ridiculous schoolgirl outfit, and her face well... Oh you’re not interested in that either? Oh all right, I suppose you do know about what she looked like by now. Where was I? Oh right.

So before I know it I’m in my college room, Ling is lying face down on my bed reading a paper, kicking her legs in the air and I’m sat in a chair trying desperately not to glance up her skirt. We’ve already drunk one bottle of wine and the second has just been opened. It’s warm inside, cold out, it’s night-time, the curtains are drawn and the lights are on. I’ve got a warm feeling inside, partly from the wine partly from my companion, and every now and then I’m seeing her turn her head and glance at me.

We make eye contact, more than once. Whenever she does I try and smile confidently but I’m now terrified, as usual in these circumstances, that I’m about to make a huge, gay mistake. But the look on her face when we share a glance is pretty interesting too. She looks bashful but entreating, like I do. What is going on between us? Well I find out as I offer her a refill she puts down the paper she’s reading, swings her legs off my bed, quite inadvertently showing me all of her legs for one brief, tantalising, heart stopping moment, and sits up.

“Oh my shoulders ache!” she tells me, “You don’t do massages do you?” Hey, I’ve been doing competitive sport for over a decade. I know all about massages, both in doing them and giving them. But I don’t want to do something I might regret, something that might ‘out’ me. So normally I would’ve said no. Only, after that wine, and a lifetime of yearning, and having that gorgeous girl in my room and demanding physical contact, I capitulated.

“Sure,” I told her, “I’m an expert!”

“My sister gives really good massages,” she replied, “But she’s away for a couple of days.” She says it sadly and I begin to think it can’t be that easy being Mai Shaw’s sister. But I don’t say it. Instead I reply:

“Well why don’t you take my chair?” She smiles at me and there’s something in that smile that says things are happening that I should be wary of. Only, at the time, I thought there was something in that smile telling me to go with the flow. What could happen? What could possibly go wrong?

“It’s not just my shoulders,” she countered, “But my whole back. Could I lie on your bed and you could do me there?” She’s just being friendly and asking a favour, I told myself. She is not asking you to ‘do’ her. Again, given the girl and the reputation, I might have sensed danger. But I didn’t.

“Sure,” was my nigh on instantaneous response. She lay down on the bed and I... well I straddled her. You can’t give a proper massage sitting to someone’s side, not without putting your own back out of joint, and I always give proper massages. All the girls on the rowing team used to love them. Not anymore.

“Oh that feels so good!” she told me as I began kneading away at her back muscles. To be honest, they didn’t feel very stiff, but I wasn’t about to stop. After a while she pushed back against me. I made to get off her when she stopped me.

“I’m just taking my shirt off,” she said, “I hope that’s ok?” Well of course it was ok. And her bra soon followed, again at her insistence. Her back was so soft and smooth and beautiful and......... What? I just zoned out? Sorry about that, memories and all. So I was massaging her back... Yes I remember the place in the story. I find it difficult to forget! So I was massaging her back and she was half naked, her shirt and bra on the floor and I’m experiencing a little moment of exquisite pleasure.

Now before you start I’d just like to clear up a few preconceptions. Being a 19 year old lesbian virgin did not mean I was as one with the art of self pleasure. The concept of masturbation was almost as taboo in my hometown as homosexuality. There had been moments when I’d touched myself, usually in the shower, and it’d felt good. But the thought that what I was doing was wrong meant I never went far.

Also the fact that I’d never even kissed a girl meant that such physical intimacy as I was experiencing with Ling was an extreme rarity and something I was ill equipped to deal with. Also, those massages of sports colleagues I mentioned earlier? Believe me, in those circumstances I was so worried about alienating my teammates the idea of becoming aroused was beyond a joke! And I was never tipsy when I did them. Did their massages! Christ, you say something entirely innocent when you’ve got a reputation like mine and everyone giggles like pre-adolescent schoolgirls!

So anyway, on with the story. I’m massaging her and I’m loving it and she’s making these little purring noises which means she’s enjoying it too. I’m straddling her, her ass is right between my legs, and there’s a definite sense, in me at least, of something building, something vivid and wonderful. And that’s when she starts pushing her ass up against me. Let me tell you, I nearly had a heart attack!

No one had ever touched me there before, certainly not in a way like that. I quickly realise that the softer I massage her back the more she pushes her ass up at me and I like that! So soon all I’m doing is stroking her, all over her back, around her neck, even just above her ass, all over. And she starts breathing faster, and the purring becomes little giggles, my body feels like its on fire, and I’m thinking what the hell is going on? And then I stroke her sides and she starts laughing, her ass pushes right up against me, and holds there, shaking slightly as I’m inadvertently tickling her! So I stopped and got off her.

“Why have you stopped?” she asked, pushing herself up by one arm and causing me to look away so I don’t stare at her breasts.

“I was tickling you,” I mumbled, “A good massage should never involve tickling.”

“Are you ticklish?” she asked, pushing herself onto her knees, unashamed that her chest was completely revealed. I took one of those sheepish glances at them, those really unsubtle head turns that I’ve been getting an awful lot of recently. But anyway, I did that and her breasts were just, well, perfect. I have a really big chest, they’re double D if you must know, and my nipples are quite large too. They tend to shrink and jut out a lot when I’m, well, excited, like they’re getting concentrated or something. My breasts are pretty firm too, although every year they seem just a little less so, and I love them dearly. But Ling’s? Well, they were perfection!

She was, in fact is, about a C cup, but some sort of gravity defying C cup with these tiny, dark, pointed nipples that looked aroused, to my very inexperienced eye. She was half naked, on her knees, on my bed, with me sat facing away but glancing towards her, also on the bed. This girl, with the fearsome reputation for humiliating people. And all I could think was how much I wanted to kiss her, to feel those tiny, perfect nipples and...

“EEP!” She tickled me, jabbing her fingers into my ribs!

“What are you doing?” I yelped, leaping up. The smile on her face was what an angel looks like right before she gives in to temptation.

“You’re ticklish aren’t you?” she asked. Now, between you and me, I never understood tickling. I mean, how can it be helpful to your body to be ticklish? Pain makes sense, temperature, touch and so forth. But tickling? It’s just freaky! And what was even freakier was that tall, tomboy, sporty Pattie Carter was unbelievably ticklish! Instantly I was off the bed, clutching my arms across myself and retreating.

Ling advanced like a snake. She stood, wearing nothing but those ridiculous knee high socks and one of her incredibly short plaid skirts. God knows how she survived the cold but that was not my most pressing thought. No it was what I was going to do as this gorgeous, half naked creature, who was making no attempt to cover her obviously aroused nipples, strode towards me, swinging her hips like a French whore and with a look of furious intensity on her face.

I let her tickle me. I know it sounds weird but I felt paralysed. Everything about the situation went against my entire personality, but deep down I suppose I’d always wanted someone to come into my life who could make me the lesbian I knew I was. And Ling was that person. She strode up to me, reached out and gently took a hold of my hands, leading me towards my bed which she pushed me slowly onto, leading my hands up to grasp a hold of the rails. I did so, feeling my heart thump in my chest and all sorts of strange feeling erupt in all sorts of weird places.

She let go of my hands now that I was holding onto the bed and reached down to unbutton my cardigan. Yes, a cardigan. Yes I know I’m not a middle aged spinster but that was what I was wearing damn it! I can’t believe you’re interrupting at this point, this is when most people tend to be focussed on what was being done to me, not I was wearing, which was soon to be not much I can tell you!

So she takes off my cardigan and pulls my T shirt out of my skirt. She then undoes the clasp of the skirt and begins to tease it down my legs. My God I felt weird. It was bizarre, like my body was about to explode but cut with the thought that this was all about to go horribly wrong, that she was going to suddenly go ‘You’re a lesbian, that’s nasty!’ But she didn’t. My God she didn’t!

Instead she took my skirt off entirely leaving me with just some black panties on underneath my pantyhose... What? Yes I suppose it was fortunate that I was wearing my best panties. Huh? Oh come on...! I don’t know. It’s just one of those things. Sometimes you just need to wear exciting underwear... No, I’m not wearing exciting underwear now... No, I’m not going to prove it to you.

So she’s taken off my skirt and she’s looking at my legs like they’re a Christmas present or something, all wrapped up and filled with possibilities. Her nipples seem even harder than before, she’s shivering slightly despite the warmth of the room and she’s doing all this because she’s with me. Can you imagine what I was feeling? Anyhow, she gets onto the end of the bed, takes one of my feet and puts the toes under her skirt, against her... you know.

“Try to stay silent,” she tells me as she picks up my other foot, takes in one hand and, with her other, begins to tickle it. Oh my God it felt good! I’m clinging to the bed, its groaning because my body is shaking so much. I keep my left foot, the one she’s tickling, as still as I can, but I flex the toes of my other against her. I can tell she likes that! She tickles my foot all over, on the sole, under the toes, even the top of it.

Under the toes is what really got me, well, between them really but that took all of five long minutes to happen. So she tickled my foot. I shook and did everything I could not to laugh. I think that was the challenge she wanted! She tickled and tickled my foot, eventually using all ten of her fingers. I held on for as long as I could but finally, after that five minutes I mentioned, I couldn’t contain myself.

“STUOP EET!” I giggled, pulling my feet away. She smiled beautifully at that before reaching her hands out. I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too. So I gave my feet back to her. This time she took both of them onto her lap and she ripped my pantyhose! I wasn’t even mildly annoyed. She ripped them all the way up to the knee, looked around, saw my nail scissors on a table at the end of the bed, and used them to cut my stockings away. With the tattered remains she tied my feet together.

“Try to keep still,” she suggested, with an intense look to her eyes, “And quiet.” With that she stood up, put my feet on the bed, pushed down on them with her left hand and used her right to tickled up and down my soles.

“NYUHAH!” I spluttered, only just mastering my voice with some very deep breathing. My God it tickled! And, when she found the area between my toes...

“NUYAAAHAHAAAHAAA!” I couldn’t help myself. She stopped, cut away the rest of my hose, her fingers stroking my legs up to the top of my thighs and beyond. It was heavenly and over way too soon. Ones she had the hose off she cut some of it into strips and screwed the rest up into a ball. Her reasons were very naughty!

“Open your mouth,” she ordered. I did as I was told and she put my own pantyhose in my mouth! Not only that but she put the area that had been around my pussy in first. It had a funny taste, something I realised was the smell of... me. But far from caring I found it intoxicating and, now unable to make sound audible beyond the four walls of my bedroom, she was free to tickle me unreservedly.

She tickled my feet, she tickled my toes, she tickled my calves, she tickled my knees. She tickled me all over my legs. When I couldn’t take it anymore and tried to push her away she paused long enough to tie my hands and feet to either end of my bed with the strips of pantyhose. How could I have been so stupid? Here was Ling Shaw, infamous for tying people up in compromising situations and I was volunteering to let her do the same to me. Well the reason is simple: my mind was on other things.

Now the tickling started properly. With my arms tied above my head and my feet incapable of moving down below she could tickle me anywhere and everywhere. By this stage her nipples were like jagged rocks and she’d removed her skirt revealing those white panties with a large damp spot visible! My panties were completely soaked through and, if I could have, I would have begged her to take them off as well.

But she was focussed on my top half. My cardigan and T shirt were bunched up over my head around my arms and that left me in nothing but my bra and panties. She didn’t do anything to them. Not for a while. Instead she tickled me up and down my ribs, sometimes burying her hands in my armpits for minutes at a time, other times tickling over my hipbones, across my navel and bikini line. I nearly destroyed the bed.

I was laughing uncontrollably, my nipples, rubbing against my bra, felt like they were red hot, my pussy was about to explode and it was all happening for the first time, all down to this sweet, gorgeous, wonderful girl with such an unfair reputation. She tickled me all over my body, my feet, my legs, my tummy, my sides, my pits, even my neck, for what she later told me was half an hour. I had quite some stamina.

And, as my pussy gushed and my nipples throbbed, my throat ached and my lungs heaved, she finally reached behind my back, unclasped my bra, cut away the hose binding my feet, pulled down my panties, pulled down her panties, climbed onto the bed, and slipped her body between my legs so that her right leg was pushing against my pussy and my right hip was up against hers. Our breasts were squashed right together and they felt heavenly! With that she pulled out the hose from my mouth.

“Oh my God!” I breathed as she started pushing her body against mine and I pushed back, quickly establishing an easy rhythm not unlike but completely different to rowing. She stroked my hair, took a hold of my head and kissed me, full on the lips. It was my first ever kiss with a girl and thinking about it still makes me a little giddy. But that was nothing as she pulled her face away from mine and began speeding up her thrusts. She began tickling me as we made love! My arms were still pinned above my head and she used this to run her fingers up and down my sides. I went nuts!

“NYUAAH! HAH! HUH! UH! Oooooh! NYUH!” and so forth. Realising I had neighbours she put the gagging hose back in, which was my prompt excuse to cum my brains out. Something about being dominated like that, the tickling, the kissing, the girl herself and the everything else was unleashed. I exploded, with atomic ferocity and, as I squirted all over her leg, I felt Ling seize up and orgasm as well. And we didn’t stop at one.

Some ten minutes later and we were spent, or so I thought. An exhausted Ling pulled out the gag from my mouth and undid the bonds around my hands. I pulled my arms back roughly, all but ripped off my T shirt and cardigan and grabbed Ling close, enjoying a prolonged embrace with a kiss every bit as sensual as what had gone on before. Only she began to slip away, moving her body back away from mine.

But she wasn’t going far. She took a hold of my right leg and lifted it up, slipping her still sodden pussy up against mine and lying backwards so our heads were end to end while our hips were right up against each other. As we scissored against one other I felt a bit lost. I was spent and wanted to hug and to hold, to kiss and to talk. That all changed when she took a hold of my right foot, brought it to her mouth and began to lick my big toe.

Hypersensitive after my repeated orgasms it felt like a bolt of pure energy that filled my whole body. As she began to lick, suck, nibble and tickle my foot, using her fingers too, I felt as if what had just happened was only the beginning. And I realised she wanted something in return. I took her foot, which was flicking its toes against my rapidly swelling nipples, and brought it to my mouth, slipping my tongue out to lick against her second toe.

The response was instantaneous. She spasmed again for a second, her whole body tensing for one glorious moment, before she relaxed into it. This wasn’t the sprint of before. With this it was like a long, slow, drawn out but inexorable marathon. Our pussies were rubbing against each other, our toes and feet seemed hardwired into them, even the act of worshipping Ling’s tender foot seemed incredibly arousing.

Some 20 minutes later the orgasms started. 20 minutes after that we were both entirely sated. She crawled up the bed, into my arms. I pulled out the unfortunately soaked duvet from underneath us, found a large enough section that wasn’t saturated with love juices, and laid it over the two of us. Now we hugged. Now we held each other. Now we kissed. But we didn’t talk, except about irrelevant things like our course, movies and TV shows. The only thing she said of note was:

“You can’t tell my sister about this.” She remained silent on the subject from then on despite my efforts to get her to explain why she was so scared of Mai. I put it down to the same feelings I had: family wouldn’t understand. That was not the case as I went on to discover. We spent the rest of the weekend together, in my room. When we weren’t making love we worked on our project. By Sunday evening it was done. That was when Ling said she had to go too.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“My sister will be back at 10 o’clock,” she replied, “I have to be there when she arrives.” They were roommates, I knew, but this was taking it a bit far.

“Come on Ling,” I entreated her, “I’m sure she’ll understand why you’re not there.” But Ling shook her head, with what looked like tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry Pattie,” she whispered, “I have to go. Please don’t call me or contact me. She checks up on me. I can only see you in class.” And with that she let herself out the door and was gone. I was devastated. Given my state of undress at the time, Ling had just introduced me to the joys of oral sex, I couldn’t chase after her. I didn’t have a cell number for her and she’d asked me not to email or phone her room.

What had I done? Why had she treated me to the most extraordinary weekend of my life only to disappear without trace? She didn’t even turn up to class for two weeks. The only contact I had from her was a receipt, from the course organiser, stating that he’d received our project and how happy he was to be getting work early for a change. We got 90%. The average mark was 55. It didn’t make any sense and then, two Fridays after she left, she came back.

As ever I was staying in. Saturday was always a big day for rowing and a hangover was not acceptable. It was always tough, hearing all the other people heading out on the town, and getting woken up periodically between 12 and 3 o’clock by the rowdy drunkards coming home. I didn’t resent it, to be honest, but I couldn’t help but wonder what party Ling and her sister were at. They were always invited to the best occasions, despite their shenanigans. Being gorgeous identical twins does that I suppose. Why I wonder... KNOCK, KNOCK.

“Who’s there?” I called out once I’d recovered my wits. It was only 11pm. The building was deserted except for the people as sad as me. My heart raced thinking of the possibilities.

“Ling.” My heart sped up. I leapt out of bed, wearing my most matronly pyjamas it must be said, rushed to the door and pulled it open.

“Ling!” I exclaimed, just about holding back the urge to jump her in the corridor! She forced a smile.

“May I come in?” she asked.

“As if you need an invitation!” I laughed, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her inside. She followed but seemed ill at ease.

“Is something wrong?” I asked, closing the door. She turned to me, her face suddenly very intense. Oh that look! It burned into me, erasing all my questions, all my concerns.

“Ling...” I breathed the word, scarcely daring it to be true. She held my gaze, dropped her bag and reached up to the buttons of her overcoat. They came undone and, with the air of a conjurer, she revealed what she had on underneath. Nothing. I gasped as the overcoat slid to the floor. She stepped out of her shoes and stalked towards me, like some sort of jungle cat descending on its hapless prey. I stood there paralysed as she advanced, allowing her to take control, to dominate me as I so desired. She did so.

As our tongues met I already felt her pulling at my top, the three oversized buttons took a second’s worth of work to remove. While I slid it off my shoulders she undid the bow holding up my bottoms. Less than 15 seconds after she’d walked into the room and I was completely naked and practically gushing with arousal. I had... tended myself in the intervening weeks. The first time had been the previous Friday, a week after we first made love, the second the previous Saturday, the third fourth and fifth on Sunday... Don’t look at me like that. She’d unlocked a door, led me through it and abandoned me! Something had to take her place.

Within a minute we were on my bed, locked in an embrace all the more intense because of her bizarre absence. I loved this girl. It felt like she loved me. So why had she gone? But as she skilfully played my body such concerns evaporated. Soon she was holding my arms again, instructing me to grab onto the end of the bed. As I did so she pulled away, ordering me to close my eyes and hold on. I heard her opening her bag. A brief rummage later and she returned. I felt a silky feeling around my wrists as she tied them together and to the bed frame. I already knew I loved being bound, being controlled, at least by her. Now she was going to take it up a notch. She slipped a blindfold over my face before pulling away from me, off the bed. I tried opening my eyes and saw only darkness.

“Ling!” I called out in some alarm, my mouth free even if my eyes were blinded.

“Shush,” she whispered seductively, her voice just besides my ear, “Open your mouth.” I did as instructed and felt the now familiar gag slide into place. Oh my God. I mean, oh my God! It was so arousing! Losing my sight, with Ling about to do whatever it was she wanted to me, made it all the more intense. And, with a quick manipulation of the blindfold, she covered up my ears as well, making me all the more aware of my sense of touch.

There was a long pause. I thought for an awful second that she was going to leave or something. I was bound, by my arms, to my bed. I was blind, I was deaf and I was dumb. My heart began thumping in my chest and for a moment I thought I’d been left alone to... well, the imagination can conjure up some pretty extreme scenarios in such circumstances! But the reality was completely different to what I’d anticipated.

Suddenly my feet were on fire. She was tickling me and she was doing it aggressively. Poised on tenterhooks for what was only five minutes, but which felt closer to fifty, I was hyperaware, and Ling’s fingernails on the soles of my feet, between my toes, under my toes, sucking on my toes, even nibbling on them... well it was like she’d hardwired a button marked ‘Pattie’s desire’ and she’d jammed it down.

Blind and effectively deaf I had no concept of time. My feet were free but Ling had gripped them with one arm and was using her free hand to tickle me mercilessly. After a while she stopped and stood back. This time the nothingness was even more unbearable. Where would she strike next? It was my sides. She tickled up and down one side of my ribs causing me to squeal into the gag and squirm on the bed.

After a while she pressed a hand down on my stomach, causing me to stop moving, and clambered up on top of me, pushing herself against me. Once again I felt her moistness against mine, but she wasn’t nearly as wet as I’d expected. I was. And as she tickled both my sides, my armpits, and even leant back to squeeze my knees on occasion, I thrust and squirmed and screamed silently in my sensory deprivation. I felt like I was on fire.

She moved away again, pausing once more to leave me to stew in my imagination. That’s how it progressed for what felt like hours but was, in reality only 30 minutes. Ling would tickle me, sometimes to the point of orgasm, always to my upper limit, and then stop, leaving me breathless, hopelessly turned on and with no way of demonstrating what I was feeling or what I was thinking. It was true torture, erotic, unbelievably arousing torture.

Finally the pressure around my ears and in my mouth, if not round my eyes and deep inside my pussy, was removed. I was panting, soaked with sweat and felt like I’d laughed more than was humanly possible. My body was so sexually primed it was almost spontaneously exploding and my hearing, for so long just the recourse my stifled laughter echoing around my head, seemed warped and more sensitive than usual. At least, that explained to me why Ling had suddenly developed a Midwestern accent.

“Now baby doll what’d you want me to do to you?” She sounded like Joy Turner!

“I want you to come over here and finish what you started!” I grunted, thrusting my naked body at her.

“Oh snap!” Ling giggled. She really was pretending to be Joy! When we first hooked up we’d talked about our favourite TV shows and I’d mentioned Earl and his list. I guess this was Ling’s way of showing she’d listened.

“Come on baby, make me cum!” I growled. I felt her move onto the bed and a finger start tracing its way up my leg. Just that touch made me quiver in pre-climax anticipation. I was so charged I wasn’t sure I could hold on much longer! But I did.

“Oh baby,” she whispered, her voice the normal Ling rather than Joy, “I’m sorry.” I was about to ask what she meant when her tongue flicked out against my clit, closely followed by her skilled fingers entering my pussy. I tensed, my pelvic muscles tightening like a vice around her as my whole body spasmed in delightful orgasm. And she started to pump, and suck and take me to heaven. I came, I squirted and I continued doing so till she’d pumped me dry. Finally she pulled back, leaving me shivering despite the warmth of the room as my body occasionally shuddered through the aftermath of such a monumental climax.

“That was just incredible!” I gasped. There was a pause filled with what sounded like... whispering?

“Oh you’re welcome, baby doll,” Ling was pretending to be Joy again, only her voice sounded slightly different than before, “Now where’d you leave my money?”

“Money?” What on Earth was she talking about? “Ling, what the hell?” There was a sigh.

“Well,” said Mai, “You can’t win them all. But I have more than enough footage here for what I need!” My blood froze in my veins.

“You’re not Ling,” my voice seemed hollow to me, and very distant.

“Oh Ling’s here,” cackled Mai, “Say hello Ling.” There was a pause.

“I said ‘Say hello Ling,’” Mai repeated, much more aggressively.

“Err, hell... hello.” Ling’s voice seemed strained.

“Oh come on now you can do better than that,” grunted Mai unpleasantly, “You looked much happier when you were sucking on her clit just now! Lucky you had the wig on otherwise people would’ve thought ‘Hey, Ling’s really enjoying that muff diving!’”

You know that feeling when you drive over a hill and drop down quickly, or you’re on a roller coaster and it starts accelerating downwards? Well, that was a fraction, just the smallest percentage, of what I was feeling at that second. My entire consciousness seemed to disappear through the floorboards. I wasn’t upset, or angry. In fact, the thought running round my head at that precise moment was ‘How am I going to get free?’ I didn’t imagine for a second I’d be released by my two captors. Mai confirmed this hypothesis.

“Come on Ling,” she grunted, “Get some clothes on and let’s get to the editing suite. I want this baby up on the school servers by midnight!” There was another pause.

“I said come on Ling!” Mai snapped, “Get a bloody move on.” There were sounds of rapid dressing and shoving things into a bag followed by the locking of my door. There was a tinny sound of the letterbox opening.

‘At least she left me my key,’ I thought. I wasn’t grateful. My mind was so shocked it hadn’t progressed to emotion. But for some reason I was capable of very rational thought at that moment. ‘My hands are tied together,’ I realised, ‘And then to the bed. If I just...’ And two minutes of wriggling later, plus some minor rope burns, I was free, the blindfold off and free. I took a look around the room. Other than my pyjamas on the floor there was nothing out of the ordinary except my front door key, lying beneath the letter box. It was at that moment that I burst into tears.

The following morning no one knew. At least, no one at rowing knew. I still turned out a woeful performance, causing my coach to shout at me in no uncertain terms. Like the night before I was going through tremendous oscillations of emotion, so it skidded over me like water over a duck’s back. In the shower room, an hour later, I burst into uncontrollable tears. My teammates huddled around me and consoled me on what they perceived as my reaction to coach’s screaming. It was the last time the whole team would get that close to me whilst wearing only their towels.

By the time I got back from rowing, around noon, people were emerging from their rooms and the whispering had started, the long, drawn out looks, the darting glances, so obvious what they were looking at. It didn’t faze me, at first. I was still far more upset over Ling’s betrayal. She’d come into my life as an angel, and departed it as a devil. However much I wanted to blame her sister, however real our loving had felt, there was no way I could justify what she’d done. I’d fallen prey to one of their practical jokes, the practical joke as it became known.

Six months later and not much had changed. The video was taken down from the uni servers on Monday morning due to its pornographic content, but by then everyone had seen it and it lived on in cyberspace. Check out ‘Horny lesbian begs to cum’ if you must. Every single female friend I had took a massive step back. I was shunned from rowing, though still expected to train, I was forced to sit by myself in class, where Ling would go as far as humanly possible from me as possible and never make eye contact, and everywhere I went I could feel the gaze of every single student present staring at me. It was terrible.

Only at the theatre did I still fit in. I’d become first year rep, with a set of keys, a lot of responsibility and no respect at all, because no one else wanted to do it and, with every other avenue of social life closed to me, I threw myself into the job with all my heart. Some of the guys at the theatre were typical for the rest of the student body, but people who are driven to acting are rarely quick to judge a girl for her sexual eccentricities and I soon found a semblance of normality. And girls.

As an out and out lesbian, one of only a tiny number on campus, I was something of a beacon for many other confused, or curious young women. I did not go crazy, if that’s what you’re thinking. There were no orgies. But I did begin to have some physical relationships, though nothing ever lasted. I was insanely guarded and light years away emotionally. I had Ling and her sister to thank for that.

But come the approaching end of the summer term, after the final play of the year, I was still there. I would always be the ‘Shameless slut’ on ‘that’ video, and everyone sort of knew that Mai and Ling were responsible for it, but people had moved on. I still got the occasional shout out or hurried glance or overloud whisper, but I’d learnt to deal with it by then.

So when I walked into my theatre and saw the reasons for six months of banishment, pointed stares and bitchy comments basically screw-tickling the life out of a friend of mine and her soon to be lover, you would imagine that I saw the long game, the responsible thing to do. As I was taught at school, and at home, I would turn the other cheek, march in, end this travesty and arrange for the authorities to be informed.

Would I hell. Revenge would be mind and, as I have come to say, ‘Vengeance is a dish best served tied to a bed and screaming through a gag made of their own panties!’

TO BE CONTINUED...? What will Pattie do? Will she ride in to the rescue of Sammy and Jemma? Or will she use this bizarre situation as an opportunity for revenge? And, if she chooses the latter, what does that mean for the loving roommates?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back