• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request story please, help me

naths

Hey, my name is nathalia sunny, you can call me sunny.

i want to request a story. and this is the plot

Well it's about my friend, her name is clara (22 years old) is a rich girl. she is so narcism and like to show her feet in front of ppls. the purpose of her showing feet is to get people attraction and tease every ppl around her.

she like to wear sandals every where, but she has bad habit. she like to take off those sandals when she's drive her car, when we go at the restourant and when we sit on the chair she immediately take off her sandals and show her feet to the other customer. even when we drink at cafe or just sightseeing or shopping at mall, she immediately to took off her sandals or dangle her feet, just to show that her feet are pretty soft even at cinema when she watch a move, sometimes when she go to the toilet, she don’t wear anything at her feet.

about her outfits she like to wear a shirt with hotpants/shorts with her sandals.

the tickling story is f/f or multiple f/f (no m/f please), don’t include my name on the story. if you want to make a nudity it's totally fine, sexual content it;s fine too. but the most important thing is focus tickling, FOOT TICKLING + if you want to make a little UB tickling, it's fine.

Maybe if you want more details I will introduce you the character:
Clara: victim
Christina: Clara's friend
Anne: a poor woman who get kick by Clara, but at the end she own Clara's feet.
ok here's the detail of the story.
The story focus on her bad habit, show off her feet in front off ppls and of course focus on her sandals. So the plot start from:
1. The story begin @Clara house when her and her friends want to get shopping @mall or plaza. They go by car and the driver is Clara her self and of course when she get in the car, she immediately took off the sandals off. When they arrive to the mall, at the basement, anne the poor woman stop her because Clara's car almost hit her and Clara come out from her car (with bare feet of course) and get mad to anne, scream and push, speak highly and threating to anne after that she come back to her car and put her sandals back to her feet.
2. When they arrive to the restourant, and sit @ the table, again Clara immediately took off her sandals again, dangle it and show her feet in front off all people, she walk with her bare feet, so every persons @ the restourant look @ her. When Clara sit, christina, one of Clara friend caress clara feet and she jump because of she is ticklish. After christina knows that Clara is ticklish, she;s trying to find out more about her ticklish spot. When they get dinner together, christina always ask about Clara 's ticklish spot, and because they are a good friend, Clara tell her everything to her – her ticklish spot, how she react when someone touch that spot. After christina get all the information, she write them on the book.
3. Next day she make arrangement with anne and make a plan to teach clara a lesson. She give that book to anne. Next day at the mall Clara and christina go shopping. They set off from Clara's house with Clara 's car. Like usual Clara immediately took off the sandals off.
4. When at parking lot, anne steal Clara 's bag and run Clara's who still bare feet shock and try to put her sandals on, but christina said she no chance to get the stealer.
5. Anne run to the bar outside the mall ( bar like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PLCGgMNOQ&feature=related but every people at those bar are female)
6. Clara find the bar and enter the bar She saw so many woman dress like a whore (like http://staticp3.fotolia.com/jpg/00/12/16/24/400_F_12162480_L9OCPxvocQ3hOp2Kqxe5ilxEUUnagnNr.jpg I don’t know the name)
7. Every woman at the bar look at her After that she heard a woman laughing and she see that the woman is tied at theY rack (like http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4690/vlcsnap274272.png) and get tickling. She looks horror when she see that woman. After that she see her self just wear a short and a thin shirt, her feet wear nothing because she left her sandals at her car. Anne and the other whore said that if Clara want her bag and leave from the bar she has to get into the rack and get tickling like that. After an argue with anne and the whore finally Clara agree to take the challenge
8. Christina arrive to the bar with carrying Clara's sandals Clara see christina and said that she thankful for bring her sandals but christina reject to give the sandals to Clara and said like "you miss this a lot, but you really like bare foot right bla bla bla" – I leave this to you. The tickling start, and the tickler ask Clara to tell her ticklish spot, but Clara lied to them and the tickler tickling Clara more intense until she said the truth. After the tickling end, Clara need to sign a contract where her feet will be own by anne for a years, so if anne want her feet anytime and anywhere she have to give in.
9. The next day, when Clara and her friends go to clubbing she wear a cardigan and black dress with white high heels, she got a messege @her black berry. The text said like this: I want my feet now. Come to this address: XXXXXX. Took off your footwear now, leave it under the table you sit, go outside without anything on your feet, leave your bag, you cellphone, just bring your wallet, don't use your car, take a bus, I will wait on the bar". Clara do what the messege said, she took her high heels off, she leave all her things on the club, she just bring her wallets. She take a bus, everyone at the bus look at her. She arrive at the bar, and meet anne and the torment start it.
Pic of Clara's sandals: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6853512

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back