• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Novel.. Heehee PART TWO

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
As not to confuse you, or disappoint you, Part II gives you a clearer picture as to what is going on when the story (Part One) began. It does not have a whole lot of tickling in it, so if you are here just for that, you will probably feel cheated. LOL!

Those of you who read it, I hope you enjoy, but tell me what you think. I can’t think of a title yet... LOL I wanted to call it Forgiven, but that sounds like a Danielle Steel romance novel, and I am sooo not her! Heeheee. So if you have an idea for a title, let me know too.

Until then,
Enjoy!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Part Two

“Please find her!” the mother ordered “Stanley the detective”. “Her father has since passed, May of last year.... heart attack,” she stated in an almost emotionless fashion. Her eyes, gleaming with held back tears, betrayed her. “He left Olivia a trust fund, but only in the family name. If she gets married, she doesn’t get a penny. It all goes to charity.” The wrinkled woman chuckled dryly and humorlessly, “Ha! Clever bastard! Just keep her out of trouble and keep her single, got it? And don’t let her know that I am watching her!!!”

“She knows that her father is...”

“Of course she does, stupid! I saw her creeping in the church the day of the funeral. Came late… left early. Stubborn til the end, just like her father was!”

“She never contacts you?”

“Oh she writes letters, sometimes. But she’s smart. There’s never a return address and the postmarks always change too.” The woman suddenly looks older... tired. Her voice softens with regret, “We were so foolish to interfere with her life then.”

“Why do it now?”

“D-Don’t ask me anymore questions! Just do your damned job!” she choked and slid his first check across the table.

There is a gentle yet startling knock on the window of Stanley’s surveillance vehicle. Woken up reluctantly from the past, Stanley finally lifts his head and recognizes the young eager face of his partner. Even more reluctantly, he opens the door.

“Ready?’ the man asks.

“Oh... yeah, I am. Let’s switch.”
Stanley’s partner, Jordan Mitchell crawls into the van and begins settling himself in for a long eventless night. He groans. A sure sign to Stanley that the boy is about to start complaining.

“All I get is silence and sleep, Aaron. Why do you get all the fun parts of the gig?” Jordan’s voice is peppered with humor. Stanley, better known as Aaron, can almost see Jordan’s annoying thin lipped smile in the darkness.

“Snake!” he thinks, but instead he says, “Cause it’s my gig, Smarts! Besides, you get to tail her when she is on dates and such. Some people might call that fun.”

“Oh yeah baby! Got to see her banging the hell out of that tall dumb guy. What was his name? Eric, right? Mmmm that was good!”

Anger flares up in Aaron’s eyes.

“Hey man... sorry about that.”
Jordan’s partner says nothing. Aaron’s silence makes the guy feel even worse... embarrassed. He coughs and tries the apology again, “Listen, I know you are sweet on the girl Aaron, but you’ll never be able to pursue it. Man! It would destroy this assignment and probably put us out of business. I’d have to file for bankruptcy and even return your birthday gift. Ah.... speaking of money, it’s payday!”

Aaron hands over the check.

“Hell! That’s what I’m talking about!” Jordan notices the huge bonus immediately. “I take it that this was for my special touch... sticking a thorn in Eric and Olivia’s relationship.. heeheehee.”

Aaron growls, “Did you have to be so mean?”

“Hey you said break them up. I’m just doing my job, man. And I had to make it dramatic or who knows how many times the girl would have came crawling back to that loser. You know how women are. They love abuse...”

“You’re pushing it!”

“Oh get off my back! I happen to think the rose was a nice touch.”

“Night Jordan!” Aaron/Stanley leaves the van quickly, knowing that if he stays another moment, he will snap that sick punk’s neck.
<center>___________________________________</center>

Jordan watches his friend trudge away stiffly, and grins at how clever he had been. He would remember that rose escapade as one of his special triumphs.

One night after Olivia had “slept” with Eric, Eric called himself trying to be “sensitive”. The sound system carried and recorded the post-sex conversation to Jordan’s already alert ears. For once the loser had decided to stay up and talk a bit instead of falling asleep as usual. He just didn’t know what to say.

“Think Eric! Think!” he coached himself... He noticed the necklace around Olivia’s neck... The attached gold rose laying right above the swell of her large breasts. “You always wear that chain around your neck. Is it good luck or something?”

Olivia sighed, “It was given to me by a friend.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Eventually, yes. But we were just best friends at the time.” Olivia remembered painfully, hesitated and began the story.

“Hey Bonita!”

“Kazi! Hahahaha! Stop!” Olivia giggled as Kazi lightly tickled the back of her knee and then sat next to her.

“Yeah, yeah! You love it!”

“So! heehee! Ok.... stop trying to be mysterious. What do you have behind your back?” She reached across the table and he slapped her hand away playfully.

“Patience!”

“C’mon Kazi... I want.... Oh!”

He held out to her a beautiful long stemmed red rose.

“So beautiful! For me?”

“For you!”

“This is so sweet, but why?”

“Because you are my rose!” he whispered and kissed her on the very tip of her nose.

“Umhmm... is Theresa your rose too?”

“Don’t be jealous Olivia. It reminds me of the old you. We are best friends, but Theresa is my girl. I don’t whine over your boyfriends.”

“I know,” she smiled. “I’m sorry.”

“Oh don’t worry! They aren’t nearly as fine as I am anyway! Hahaha!”

Olivia’s eyes narrowed deviously. She leapt up and dove at the boy, knocking him to the ground. Immediately she started tickling his stomach and his hips until he was breathless and weak with laughter.

“UNCLE! Hahahaha! PLEASE!” he gasped. For a moment, she kept tickling him. He was so adorable when he was desperate. “Cheater! You always go for my worst spots!” he screeched. She was still straddling him.... giggling at how cute he looked... It was at that moment when she realized she was falling for him. Had fallen for him.

“For shame! You broke the rose!”

“Oh Kazi! I‘m sor...”

He placed one finger over her mouth to silence her... “But! There will be many more. And only for you.”

“You are so sweet!”

“Yeah, I’ll get my girlfriends white roses instead! Hahaha!”

“Jerk!”

From that point on, until the day that Kazi Brennon died, every Friday morning he would bring her a long stemmed red rose. He would kiss her gently on the nose and sing like the clown that he was, “You are my rose, my only rose!”

“Your rose?”

“Yes... No matter what!”

“And one day he brought me the chain too.” Olivia finished telling Eric.

“Did you sleep with him?”

“Yes Eric, I did!” She rolled her eyes and wondered for the umpteenth time why she was laying in bed with that pig. “We were engaged for awhile.”

“Was he better than me?”

“Of course not!” she lied and then hated herself for doing it just to boost an ego that certainly didn’t need to be any bigger.

“So why didn’t you both get married?”

Olivia told him the painful story. “You know what they found in his car Eric? After the accident? It was a rose. My red rose.” She began to cry, but Eric didn‘t notice. “He was still going to bring it to me after all that I had done. After saying that I could never see him again.”

“Tragic,” Eric mumbled, rolled over and then fell asleep.

Jordan still could not believe the luck he had that day. Her sad story was exactly what he had needed to break that dysfunctional couple up for good. He looks at his check and snickers, “Dirty work sure pays well!”

Jordan Mitchell fluffs up a pillow and relaxes for yet another uneventful night outside Olivia Baker’s home.

“Olivia...... Olivia” She hears that voice floating through her dark dreamless sleep. Is she asleep still? Is she awake? Olivia does not know, but she knows the voice. The voice is unmistakably familiar.

“Sleepyhead!” She feels his touch... his warm gentle fingers stroking her legs, then deviously tickling both of her ankles. She nearly screams!

“Mmm.... Stop!” she whines instead, “Kazi, is that you?” She is so sleepy.... so tired.

“Bonita, we need to talk.”

Olivia snores.... sinking deeper into unconsciousness. “Later...” she mumbles.

“Is that how you treat your best friend, Rosa?” He playfully tickles her ankles again.

“Stop that! I hate it!”

Now she wants to wake up, but she can’t shake the heavy feeling... can’t fight against the signals that her body is sending to her cloudy brain, ordering her to stay asleep. Her eyes defiantly stay shut as she struggles to open them.

“Olivia, listen. You can not go on like this. I can’t stand to see you crying every night. I hate seeing carry all of this guilt.”

“No! Kazi, stay with me.”

“I have never left you, and I never truly will. It is you! You are the one who needs to let go.”

“Don’t go Kazi!” she wants to say, but she cannot. “WAKE UP!” she screams at herself. She can feel his presence fading.

“I have been watching over you. I’ve seen you crying Bonita.... crying over me, crying over your father, over your loneliness and pain. But you don’t seem to understand that you have long since been forgiven for everything.”

“It’s my fault.”

“Hush!” she feels his lips gently kiss the tip of her nose like old times... like when they were kids. “I am your angel, and you are my rose. But it’s time to move on Livie. It’s time to move on.”

“Wait!” she is waking up now. She can feel her sleepiness lifting. “Wait Kazi!”

Olivia sits up in bed as her alarm clock’s annoying buzzing jolts her from sleep. She looks frantically around the room and fights the urge to throw the clock against her wall.

“What was I dreaming about!?”

All she can remember is that her Kazi was there. As she slowly gets up for work, her ankles are still tingling.

Eric is pleasantly surprised that Olivia has forgiven him. He remembered the last argument they both had, but the rose incident had him floored. What had actually happened? Whatever it was, she hadn’t talked to him for months because of it. He could have sworn he didn’t buy her the rose, but man was she ill!

That day, he was sitting at his desk talking to a client when she rushed up to him. She tossed the shattered pieces of the rose into his lap and backhanded him as hard as she could, knocking him almost out of his chair! He, for once, had controlled the bitter anger that swept over him like fire.

“I’ll have to call you back Mr. Gibbins. Yes... Yes... Thank you.” He slammed the phone down and grabbed her. “If you happened to be upset Olivia Baker, work is NOT the place to discuss it! Walk with me!” he ordered.

“Not the place? NOT THE PLACE!! What about YOU Eric? What about the chopped up roses on my desk? Is that your idea of some kind of sick joke?!” she screamed.

“What? Olivia, you’re not making any sense.” He had succeeded in dragging her outside of the office building, and away from the nosy eyes that had been peeking anxiously... coworkers ever eager to see a fight.

“The roses Eric! I can’t believe even you would sink so low!”

“Olivia!” he seized her arm again.

“Don’t touch me!” she growled. “And don’t ever talk to me again!” She pulled away from him roughly and nearly ran from him. He had never seen Olivia cry before, but he heard her literally burst into tears as she rushed across the street. She kept walking and walking until he finally lost sight of her. He really did like Olivia, but he wasn’t about to follow her. After all.... he had a client to apologize to.
<center>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</center>

“Jordan.... you bastard!”

“What Aaron? Oh you mean the rose bit? Got that from a little surveillance I was doing. Did you see the fireworks?”

“You destroyed her! She’s a mess! Hasn’t even returned to the office!”

“I know. I’m following her. She’s at a park, crying. She’ll be fine. Eric was a no good, two-timing dog anyway. Not a prize catch like myself.”

“Son of a b....”

“HEY! Grams said keep her single! We are! To me, that’s worth a bonus! Don’t you think?”

Aaron had already hung up.

But that happened months ago... and now Olivia was sweet to Eric again. And sexy too... showing her ass like yesterday, flirting with him, tickling him... he didn’t like that, but he acted like he did. It wouldn’t be long before that big curvy body was riding him hard... fast... and rough the way he liked it. “Oh MAN!” That’s what he missed. The sex! Only a matter of time.

“Big E... You still got it!”

“Quit talking to yourself and get back to work!” Stanley calls jokingly over his side of the partition.

“Aww shut up Stan!” Eric laughs. He liked old Stanley. Eric told him all about his female crusades...the conquered, he called them.

“Maybe my charm will rub off on that guy.” Eric tells himself. “Poor Stanley. And if he learns enough... maybe he’ll actually get some kat too!”

Eric laughs out loud again and shakes his head. Then he dives into the work piled up in the to-do basket.

Olivia is at work... all smiles as usual until she reaches her desk. Now in the comfort of her own office, she can be irritable without being seen. She still cannot figure out the dream and it is taunting her, making her head pound. She rubs her temples to alleviate the pressure. But every time she closes her eyes she sees him and the last look he gave her when she said goodbye. But the dream, it seemed different. It felt so real and somehow very important. Yet the words and events escape from her mind.

“Why can’t I just focus on the good times and forget about the bad?” she asks herself. She knows the answer....her answer. Everything is her fault. Olivia closes her eyes wishing she was fourteen again when things were simple...fun. When guilt never truly existed.

“Wow!” She looks down at herself. “I have changed so much! Would you even recognize me Z?” She didn’t even have a figure then! Everyone called her scarecrow or Olive Oil. She was all limbs and her feet and head were enormous. Kazi was her best friend even then... Olivia closes her eyes again and this time she smiles.

“So, have you ever been really tickled before? Like all over?” Kazi asked her innocently. But Olivia knew that nothing about Kazi was innocent. That clown knew exactly what he was doing.

“You are the only one who tickles me Kazi”

“Not true!” he hooted and poked her in the ribs. “I see you walking around, provoking everyone you meet to tickle you!”

“Hahaha! You are lying Kazi!”

“Me? Never! You can’t fool me Livie. I have transformed you, my child. Heehee!” and he poked her in the ribs again.

“Don’t poke me!” she warned. “I will go for your hips in front of everybody! I swear!”

“Shhh! That spot is a secret! Come over my house. No one is home and I want to play a game.”

“What type of game?”

“Just come!”

Olivia, skinny as a rail and flatter than a pancake, lay in her white cotton bra and panties... tied spread eagle to Kazi’s bed. She was blindfolded and had absolutely no idea what was about to happen.

“Kazi! Kazi! I don’t want to play this game anymore. Please let me up! Please?”

She tugged at his mother’s old nylons that served as makeshift ropes. She could only wiggle.

“How did he talk me into this?” she thought. “God only knows!”

End of Part Two

Last edited:
Very nice story, and the flashbacks have filled in enough of Olivia's background so that I think I know what is going on.

Looking forward to part 3, and hoping that it will contain a long and merciless tickling session, of Stanley, by Olivia.

Re: All Righty then.

Sunriseticklee said:
Thanks Milagros.... And it won't be in part three so don't get your hopes up. LOL :D Heehee!

(some deleted)

Yeah, I know. I left you hanging. Heehee :p

You are such a tease. :) :)

Yes, she's a tease...

...but a very well written and witty one! Loved part two, looking forward to part 3! Keep on writing, Sunrise. :D

Smiley

Well Done!

Well Written!! Keep up the excellent work!! :cool:

Didn't See This Series...

This one is quite good. As us nukes say, it's about half average.

Tron

Re: Re: All Righty then.

milagros317 said:

You are such a tease. :) :)

HAHHAHA! I know!

Thank you everyone. Part three will appear soon.

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

THis is truly intriguing Sunrise. As stated before, you are a wonderful writer and I appreciate the thought you put into your stories.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back