• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland Part One Alice in the Garden of Laughter

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Alice was walking down Cottage Wood road, bored out of her mind and tired from work. AS she walked, she noticed a small path that led into the woods. Curious, she started down the path. As she got further into the woods, she began to loose sight of anything familiar. she turned around to go back and found that the path behind her had disappeared. Uncertain as to where she was, Alice sat down on a log to think. As she sat there, she felt something soft brush against her bare leg. Startled, she jumped up to see a white rabbit with a large top hat on, a tweed vest and a large pocket watch in his paw. He was fretting that he was going to be late.

As Alice watched the rabbit scurry down the path, she decided to follow him. She quickly ran down the path just to see the rabbit go down a hole into the underground. Alice knelt down and peered into the hole. she could see a dirt path similar to the one she was on and saw what she could only describe as blue sky with pink clouds.

"I have to get down go through that hole and go down that path." thought Alice. She knew she was much too big to fit in a "rabbit - sized" hole. She kicked the dirt angrily. As she kicked her toe in the dirt, she noticed a small glass vial with purple liquid in it. The label said "DRINK ME". So Alice didn't give it another thought and opened the vial and drank the bitter tasting liquid.

No sooner than she finished the liquid, she began to feel dizzy and out of sorts. Alice looked around, but suddenly her surroundings became a blur as she noticed that she was shrinking. Much to her surprise, Alice had shrunk just small enough to go through the rabbit's hole and into the land she had seen.

Once Alice followed the path and entered the Garden, she felt that familiar dizziness, but this time her stomach was dizzy and she felt her body getting bigger. She looked around and saw that the potion's affects had worn off and she was her normal size again.

Alice looked around for the rabbit and saw him on the path looking frenzied. She ran to him to talk to him. She suddenly heard faint giggling. She looked around, but saw no one. She shrugged it off and began speaking to the rabbit.

"Why are you n such a hurry" she asked. The rabbit looked at her and rolled his eyes upward. "Silly girl... don't you know that I am going to high tea and teasing party. Puzzled, Alice asked the rabbit what a high tea and teasing party was. The rabbit laughed. "That's a tea party for ticklish subjects of the Red Queen. She is very ticklish, but also loves to tickle, so she organizes a High Tea and Tease party every day at noon. I am her chief tickler." Then the rabbit looked at Alice. "Are you.. you know.. ticklish?" asked the rabbit.

Alice laughed and said "No. I don't bother with tickling. I think it's a bit silly, don't you think?" The rabbit, annoyed at Alice's indifferent opinion handed her a sweet cake. "Here eat this my dear and you will be able to attend the party.

Alice smelled the cake, then bit into it. She smiled. "Ah Sweet taste!" and she devoured the cake and followed the rabbit to the tea party.
As they walked, she noticed the garden they were walking through the grass was uncut and very long. As she walked through the grass, she began giggling. The blades of grass tickled as they brushed against her bare legs.

The white rabbit smiled. "Feeling alittle... ticklish Alice?" "Nonsense!" Exclaimed Alice. I am not in the least bit ticklish!" The rabbit stood up on his hind legs and stroked Alice's ribs with his paws. she immediately clapped her arms down on her ribs tightly and giggled. "W-What was in that cake you gave me to eat, rabbit?" asked a nervous Alice. The rabbit smiled wider. "That my dear, was a Tickle Cake. You eat one and you instantly become ticklish if you weren't or more ticklish if you are ticklish!!" Then the rabbit poked Alice randomly along her ribs till he had her giggling and squirming around. As she giggled, the flowers in the Garden of Laughter became alive and moved closer to Alice. Where they got close enough, they began tickling her. The flowers ran their long leaves up and down the sides of Alice's legs,making her laugh even harder.

The rabbit watched in delight as Alice got her first taste of tickling. The rabbit watched, feeling a bit tickly himself, but soon his eyes glanced down at his watch. Seeing that the time for the High Tea and Teasing Party was almost ready to start, rabbit clapped his hands and the flowers instantly stopped tickling Alice. "Come on now!! We must go if we are to be on time!" Alice, having been brought to her knees by the Tickling Flowers got up and followed the rabbit, annoyed that he had tricked her into becoming ticklish.

The rabbit and Alice ran until they came to a clearing. IN that clearing was a long table set for Tea. Next to the table was a wicker box with feathers, brushes and other tickling tools. ON the table was a large scroll. It was placed at the head of the table where the Queen of Hearts usually sits. Around the table sat an assortment of guests, all a bit nervous as they were summoned to the Queen's Tickling party.

The guests were actually subjects who had broken one law or anther that the Queen had set down. Being an avid and sometime ruthless tickler,the Queen needed to satisfy her urges to tickle. She saw the perfect opportunity and devised laws that were easily broken. The punishment for breaking one of her laws was tickling.

Alice and the rabbit were the last to sit down. The Queen looked at rabbit annoyingly. "you were nearly late and in danger of punishment. What took you so long?" demanded the Queen. She had not noticed Alice yet. Nervously the rabbit explained why he had been delayed. "Your majesty.. I have brought a vistor... A.. ticklish.. visitor from another place. She crossed over into our realm through the door in the glen. She thinks tickling is nonsense. So I gave her the special cake to eat. Now she is ticklish and growing more ticklish as we speak."

The Queen scanned the table , her eyes resting on Alice. Smiling at the prospect of a new visitor intrigued her. The Tickle Cake was something her scientists had developed, but not tried out on anyone yet. The rabbit happen to have one of the experimental cakes and gave it to Alice to see if it would work.

The Queen stood up and summoned Alice to the head of the table. Alice looked nervously at the rabbit who nudged her and whispered "Go to her before she gets angry." Alice nobbed and got up and slowly walked to the head of the table. The Queen got up from her chair. "Stand before me and let me look at you my dear." Alice stood before the Queen and did not move for fear that the Tickling Flowers would attack again. The Queen looked Alice over head to toe then turned her around and looked at her from the back. "Why are your clothes so wrinkled?" she asked. Alice looked at the Queen then answered her. "After I ate that cake, the rabbit and I began walking through the Garden. The flowers attacked and began tickling me all over. I couldn't help myself. It tickled so much that I fell to the ground. The flowers just took over and tickled me everywhere!"

The Queen listened with great interest. "So you think tickling is .. nonsense do you?" Alice looked around, her nervousness growing, not knowing how her answer would affect her. "Yes.. Before I ate that cake, I had never been ticklish. It's a silly child's game!"

The rabbit and the guests gasped loudly at Alice's candid answer. "a CHILDISH GAME!.. DID YOU SAY TICKLING WAS CHILDISH?!" Yelled the Queen. Alice cowered and knew that she was in for punishment. The Queen turned as red has the heart on her dress. "OFF WITH HER CLOTHES!" ordered the Queen. Two Jacks of Hearts came and grabbed Alice and stripped her naked and tied her to a large Wheel.

The rabbit wring ed his hands, smiling at the prospect of tickling Alice. He got up to get his tickling bag, but the Queen stopped him. The rabbit looked puzzled, then he smiled as he realized what was going to happen.

End of Part One

Last edited:
Great beginning Lady Feathers! I can't wait for the next part!

Thanks!

Good story

I like it!

This story reminds me of Alice in Tickleland.

Good job Lady Feathers!

Can't wait for part 2!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back