• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

greetings tmf

leejack42

i am new here and since i created a profile(and been reading posts) i felt the need to introduce myself to this awesome community. my name is lee and i am a gay male 'ler. i'm sure some of you may be thinking "what's a gay man doing in our forum?" allow me to explain.

as far as being a gay man, i am not the norm. by that i mean that i have little to no sex drive. sex just doesn't interest me and because of that i prefer to tickle str8 men because they will not expect sex from me. some of you may be thinking "yeah right, this guy's a nut job." well, i may be a tad nutty from time to time, but i am not a liar. what i say is true and as people get to know me that will be proven.

to conclude....if any husky to chubby and very ticklish men don't mind being tickled by a guy....please contact me.

to all: happy tickling and thank you for reading.

p.s. to the kind man i was talking to in tmf chat concerning role play...i appologize for my computer booting me offline. if you're still interested please leave me a message. ;)

Welcome to the TMF, leejack42, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. Good luck in finding play partners.

thanks so much milagros317! yes, i have found that so far. good luck indeed as i am in the minority here. lol

Trust me, the last thing many will care about is that you're gay. We don't judge like that here.

Welcome.

Trust me, the last thing many will care about is that you're gay. We don't judge like that here.

Welcome.

You can't possibly speak for every member here. I don't care what his orientation is, obviously neither do you but this room isn't any different than the rest of society, most likely quite a few do care.

You can't possibly speak for every member here. I don't care what his orientation is, obviously neither do you but this room isn't any different than the rest of society, most likely quite a few do care.

And those where it does matter and make a big deal out of it, will obviously get taken care of. Thus making it a non issue. While you were stewing over what to say in response to me, you could of at least welcomed the guy here. :headpat:

Agreed

Welcome my friend :) I do apologize for not greeting you in my previous post.
Please keep in mind YES the odds are a slight bit over a majority here hates you for being gay. Most won't say anything just as most in real society don't openly say it. There are those who will work against you here, and flame you. Just ignore it and let the mods do their job.

My point here is many members here, especially ones with a lot of posts try to pretend this board is some sort of Utopia when in fact it's no different from society with the exception we share a common interest. To say no one cares here is inaccurate and a distortion of the truth. I've seen many times where gay members have been flamed here. It's a fact of life, no different here.

thank you all so very much. the rumors i heard about this forum are true...there's some really good people here.

flame me? aren't i supposed to do the flaming? (ok lame joke) lol

Please keep in mind YES the odds are a slight bit over a majority here hates you for being gay.

WOW! Whoa....that's way harsh there my man. After tossing a blanket statement like that out there, I hope you have some facts/proof to back that up. Otherwise, preface it by stating that it's your opinion.
Wow.

Anyway, welcome aboard leejack! I hope you'll enjoy your stay around these parts.

thanks so much. i never expected such a warm welcome from anyone. i wish i had this kind of warmth in my life. many thanks!!!! :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back