• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've decided to come this year

Zacktick

TMF Poster
ok I decided the other day that i'm going to go this year and while i'm excited, i will unfortunately be going alone most likely. So What's teh best advice anyone has for me that has been in this similar situation before? Thank guys and girls.

Zack:super:

I've gone alone to the last three. It isn't all that traumatic. But I would build up some friendships by simply posting and getting to know people. This way you will have a sort of "base" to keep you comfortable while meeting the other NESTees.

Show alone. Most do. Find out who you know from the forum, even casually, and suggest meeting for food, brews, coffee, etc.

Too, in all the hotel-based events, we tend to gather together in whatever area will seat us all. It's a good time. Makes it easy to just walk up and socialize. Yes, you'll figure out who we are if you don't know anyone. It's not hard to miss. "Normal" people don't have as much fun as we do!

I went by myself the first year too. Wasn't any big deal. Everyone who attends is wanting to meet new people. Just start introducing yourself around. Its easy to strike up a conversation when everyone is friendly, welcoming, and happens to share a big common interest. If you want to start getting to know people online that will be attending, that can help you break the ice more quickly or before you even arrive. It may also make it easier to plan some play time in advance. But you will have a great time regardless. Look forward to meeting you.

More than likely, if I go, I too will be heading across the state on my own. So you're no alone in the worries you have going by yourself. :)

I know lots of people do the roommate thing, so maybe chat up some people and see if that's an option? Either way would be fine for me, roomie or not. I know there are folks that are already friends and have been roomies in the past so I'm quite ok with getting a room by myself. I can sing while showering and nobody can laugh at me lol!

If I do go, I haven't decided if I should drive or take the 45 minute flight east lol. Whichever would be cheaper I supposed and I know Southwest has flights from Pitt to Philly. Ah I guess I'll just have to think. And thinking hurts for me anymore. :jester:

More than likely, if I go, I too will be heading across the state on my own. So you're no alone in the worries you have going by yourself. :)

I know lots of people do the roommate thing, so maybe chat up some people and see if that's an option? Either way would be fine for me, roomie or not. I know there are folks that are already friends and have been roomies in the past so I'm quite ok with getting a room by myself. I can sing while showering and nobody can laugh at me lol!

If I do go, I haven't decided if I should drive or take the 45 minute flight east lol. Whichever would be cheaper I supposed and I know Southwest has flights from Pitt to Philly. Ah I guess I'll just have to think. And thinking hurts for me anymore. :jester:
Heya roomie!

#1. Drive it. SW flights are 60 bucks each way to Philly. Your 4 hour drive is nothing to knock out.

#2. I WILL laugh at you singing in the shower. <3

Angel, with all the restrictions for flying these days that are such a pain in the ass, I agree with Kdog: drive the meesely 4 hours. You'll be ok :) As far as the singing in the shower thing is concerned......no comment :) Be safe!!

Heya roomie!

#1. Drive it. SW flights are 60 bucks each way to Philly. Your 4 hour drive is nothing to knock out.

I didn't know she could sing.

Be great to see you there Sweetie. I am really looking forward to it.

Heya roomie!

Hey!! Does this mean you're officially coming? WOOHOO!!! :D

I would also like to attend this year...Does anyone have the dates, times and place ????

I would also like to attend this year...Does anyone have the dates, times and place ????

Friday, April 30, to Sunday, May 2. (Some people may arrive earlier and/or leave on Monday.)

Philadelphia.

Exact location (hotel) given to you after you register.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back