• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 13) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay wrestling fans, here is the next installment of the WOW/tWo series. thanks for the feedback! are we beginning to see a turn of events? or will the tWo strike back with vengeance? read on.... like usual, characters from WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com

*commercial* COMING SOON!!!!! you fans raved about the last pay per view "Unleashed", then prepare yourself for the second pay per view. TOTAL CONTROL!!! see all the great action coming soon!!!

Hollywood was livid!!! she paced around in the lockerroom, glancing at the other members of the tWo. "What the hell happened out there?!!" she yelled at Gorgeous George.

"I...I..I dont know...i just got trapped and i had no choice.." George responded, very apologetically.

Hollywood got right in her face. "Dammit! now those bimbos over there have a little hope! George, George, George. you know you have to make it up right?"

George nodded her head. "Yeah, i know. look i'm sorry, but my feet are just SO ticklish. you know that!"

Hollywood glanced at her. she knew how ticklish George was. hell, she knew how ticklish they ALL were. but, they were supposed to be the dominant team, so she had to reprimand George for submitting. "George, tonight you're going to face Bronco Billie. make that bitch squeal!"

George nodded her head affirmatively. "You got it Hollywood..."

Hollywood then faced Mystery. "Look, tonight you have to get us back on track. you should win easily. you take on Boom Boom. get us the win. we need the momentum back. i'm counting on you..."

"No problem Hollywood, Boom Boom will go down tonight!"

"Look, we need to really stick together. they got one lucky win. let's reinforce who's in control. understood?" Hollywood asked the group.

they all nodded affirmatively. tonight, the tWo will make their presence felt!

David Mclane had his group of WOW girls together in his office. spirits were high. "Well ladies, looks like the tWo isnt so big and bad after all. we really need to thank Harley's Angels for making that crack in the tWo armor!" he said with his trademark grin.

"Now, let's hope we can carry the momentum. we need to send a message to them, that they will not succeed, that they will FAIL!" Terri Gold announced.

the others nodded. then they all looked at Bronco Billie.

"Good luck Billie against George tonight. we need the victory." Beckie told her.

"Thanks girls. i know she can be beaten. i'm just worried about the others though." Billie replied.

"Dont worry, i have your back tonight. you just humiliate that blond ditz, and everything else will be okay." Riot told her.

"I'm so glad we are all united! now, let's have a 'whoa WOW!' before we leave." Mclane said as the girls began to leave.

Lana, Ice Cold and Riot looked at him like he was crazy, then left. Terri laughed and patted him on the back. Beckie and Billie smiled and shook his hand. Mclane stood there, a little disappointed. then Patti came up to him.

"Don't worry David! i have a cheer though! give me a W! give me an O! give me a W! what does that spell? WOW!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay WOW!!!" Patti exclaimed while doing cheerleader kicks.

David looked at her and smiled. he was beginning to feel good about this whole thing.

MYSTERY (tWo) vs BOOM BOOM

Boom Boom came out to her Polynesian music and the crowd went nuts. they wanted to see another tWo member lose, and especially Mystery, the WOW girls traitor. Boom Boom came out in her traditional purple top, with purple shorts, covered with a grass skirt. her yellow boots walked down the ramp tenderly and she entered the ring. she waved to the crowd and was primed for her match.

then the music of the NWO hit, and Mystery walked down the ramp to a chorus of boos. dressed in her black hood with a tWo shirt, black tights, and black boots, she finally entered the ring. she stared down Boom Boom and was ready for action. she knew Hollywood and the others were watching, so she needed to put on a show. the bell rung, and Mystery immediately attacked Boom Boom. with punches to the face, she stunned the big woman. she whipped Boom Boom off the ropes and delivered a dropkick to the head, sending Boom Boom to the canvas in a heap. Mystery raised her arms in the air, and the boos rained down from the crowd. she reached down and picked Boom Boom up by the hair. with Boom Boom standing, she tried to slap the woman, but Boom Boom blocked it, and slapped Mystery. Mystery spun around and then walked right into a clothesline. Mystery was down on the mat. Boom Boom then dropped an elbow, right into Mystery's chest. Boom Boom went for the cover. 1....2..KICKOUT. Boom Boom then picked up Mystery and delivered a huge body slam. Mystery began to writhe on the mat, then Boom Boom went against the ropes and then delivered a legdrop. she went for the cover. 1.....2....KICKOUT. Boom Boom then picked up Mystery again, then began to execute a suplex. but, while she was executing the manuever, she held Mystery high in the air. she held her there for a long time, then finished the manuever. Mystery crashed to the mat HARD. Boom Boom then once again hit the ropes and this time delivered a big splash onto Mystery. again, she went for the cover. 1.....2....KICKOUT.

Boom Boom was getting frustrated. she picked up Mystery and whipped her into the turnbuckles. she then tried to follow up with a splash in the corner, but Mystery put her boots right into Boom Boom's kisser. this stunned Boom Boom who was reeling, then Mystery shot out of the corner and did a clothesline. both competitors laid on the mat. Mystery crawled over on top of Boom Boom and covered her. 1...KICKOUT. Boom Boom kicked out quickly. she got back to her feet and attempted to pick Mystery up by the mask. but Mystery then started punching Boom Boom's stomach and Boom Boom hunched over. the Mystery did a knee lift and Boom Boom lurched upwards, but didnt fall down. Mystery then hit the ropes and tried a flying body press, but Boom Boom caught her and powerslammed her to the canvas. Boom Boom laid down on top of Mystery, and covered her. 1.....2...KICKOUT. Boom Boom looked down at Mystery and was getting frustrated. nothing seemed to take this woman out. she looked over Mystery's body and then a thought occurred to her. she looked at Mystery's exposed armpits and decided to stroke her finger against the smooth hollow. when her fingers made contact, Mystery immediately reacted. Boom Boom smiled. she decided she was going to tickle Mystery into submission. she picked Mystery up again, then slammed her to the canvas. but this time she rolled Mystery onto her stomach. she sat down on Mystery's rear end, then raised up Mystery's shirt, exposing her back. Boom Boom then stroked her finger down the middle of Mystery's spine. she felt Mystery's body shiver and continued to tickle the back. she could hear Mystery giggle, and she continued to stroke the back.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! nnnnooooooo!!! dont he he he he tickle he he he meeeeeee!!!" Mystery giggled.

Boom Boom then formed her fingers into a "claw" and plunged them into each of Mystery's exposed bare sides. she dug them deep into the ticklish flesh, sending Mystery into hysterics!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Boom Boom continued her tickling assualt. this was beginning to be fun. she tickled Mystery some more and enjoyed hearing Mystery's pleas for her to stop. she would bring her hands to the armpits, then back down to the sides over and over again. Mystery was pleading for it to stop. the referee asked her if she wanted to quit.

"NNOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Boom Boom smiled big. she was tickling this traitor into laughing goo. she wanted to tickle every inch of this new tickle toy. then a sparkle hit her eye. she wanted to test Mystery's feet! she stopped her tickling, then spun around, now facing Mystery's feet. she grabbed an ankle pulled the foot up to her chest. she started unlacing the boots and Mystery struggled immediately. but Boom Boom was too heavy and she was trapped. lace by lace was being undone and Mystery began to panic. she looked over and saw the ropes were not to far away. she had to reach for all she had. then she felt her boot coming off. the cool air hit her newly exposed nyloned sole. she reached frantically for the rope, then she felt Boom Boom's strong finger trace ever so lightly across her sole.

"BWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY FEET!!"

Boom Boom attacked the nyloned sole with enthusiasm. she watched Mystery's long toes wiggle wildly. then she used her nails to scratch across the nyloned sole. Boom Boom loved how the foot felt. so soft, so smooth, and with the nylons, made the foot 10 times more ticklish. but Boom Boom wanted to play with those wiggling toes. so she ripped open the toe portion of the nylon, leaving Mystery's toes bare. she decided to leave the rest of the foot in the nylon, she wanted to play with these soft, tender toes. she poked her finger right into the crevice between the big toe and second toe. Mystery was screaming now. her toes clamped around Boom Boom's finger, but it trapped it between the crevice and Boom Boom continued to tickle the soft skin. Boom Boom felt Mystery shudder from the tickle torture. she smiled and laughed. victory would soon be hers.

Mystery was getting weak. her toes were exposed and seemingly no escape. but she couldnt quit. she then began to use the remaining ounce of strength she had and reached for the ropes. she began crawling, twisting, doing everything she could. Boom Boom felt Mystery struggling and attack the toes again, right at the base. Mystery collapsed back to the canvas, but then reached again. she was so close. she reached one last time....she made it!!! the referee then began to tell Boom Boom to break the hold. Boom Boom reluctantly broke the hold, then she stood up. she went back and grabbed Mystery's ankle, but Mystery used her other still booted foot and kicked Boom Boom right in the face. Boom Boom reeled back, and with a surge of energy, Mystery then speared Boom Boom. Mystery then began straddled Boom Boom and began to hit the Polynesian woman right in the face. she looked around for her boot, but that was the opening Boom Boom needed. she sprang to her feet, grabbed Mystery from behind, then whipped her into the corner. she then went for another splash in the corner, but Mystery grabbed the referee and put him in front of her and Boom Boom delivered a splash, knocking the referee out. Boom Boom went to check on the referee, but Mystery, still reeling from the splash bulldogged Boom Boom to the canvas. all three ring participants laid on the canvas. Boom Boom was nearly unconscious. Mystery began to stir, and looked over at a fallen Boom Boom. it was her time to strike. she folded Boom Boom's legs against her own rear end and Mystery went after the laces. she almost ripped them out trying to unlace them. Boom Boom was going to pay for tickling her feet. she got the laces undone, then pulled both yellow boots off, then peeled off the white sweat socks. she looked at Boom Boom's feet and smiled. they were big, about a size 10, and very wide. the toes were short and pudgy and the skin very smooth and tender. she then began to rake her nails quickly up and down the soles and Boom Boom awoke in screaming laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NOT MY FEET!!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEE!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Mystery went to work. she tickled the ball of the foot and sent Boom Boom into hysterical laughter. the fingernail traced all along the wide sole, from the base of the toes, across the ball, deep into the lowered arch, zigzagging across the heel then back up the foot over and over again. Mystery then went for the toes. she pulled them back, exposing the soft ticklish skin and Mystery tickled hard. the pudgy toes strained against Mystery's fingers, trying to clamp down, but Mystery held them back firmly. she poked and tickled between each toe and was amazed how delicate the skin was, but also how sensitive it was. Boom Boom couldnt take anymore. she pounded her hand against the mat. she tapped out! but unfortunately, the referee was still out. Mystery saw this, so she figured she could really send Boom Boom into tickle hell! she went after the piggies again, this time tickling the toe pads. she could hear Boom Boom coughing and laughing. it wouldnt be long before she passed out. Mystery tickled the soles again, and Boom Boom's eyes bugged out. she couldnt take it anymore. she was still tapping, but the bell never sounded. she felt her toes being teased. she felt her soles being tortured. she tapped and tapped and tapped. no referee.

the crowd then started going nuts. the referee began to stir, but he wasnt conscious enough to see Boom Boom tapping. a figure stood on the ring, behind Mystery. it was Lana Star!!!! she tapped Mystery on the shoulder, and when Mystery turned around, she was decked by Lana Star's mirror! Mystery was laid out. Lana got back out the ring and the referee was now conscious of his surroundings. he saw Boom Boom slowly get up. he saw Mystery laid out. Boom Boom, still exhausted from the tickle torture got up, then collapsed back to the mat. but she landed right on top of Mystery. the ref made the count. 1.......2..........3!!!!!! the bell rung! Boom Boom was announced the winner! Mystery regained her senses and realized what happened. she started yelling at the ref. then she saw Lana on the outside of the ring laughing at her. Mystery was beside herself! Lana Star just pointed and laughed at Mystery as she made her way back up the ramp.

Hollywood and the rest of the tWo just saw what happened. they all began to yell and curse at the monitor. Chyna threw a chair and the others continued to scream.

"THAT BITCH WILL PAY!!!!!" Hollywood screamed. "THEY WILL ALL PAY!!!"

another defeat for the tWo. will the trend continue?!!!!!

NEXT UP: revenge?

okay fellas, how was that one? looks like the tWo is in a slump. will they rebound? let me know what you think!!

i don't read much of your stories but i must admit you are a good writer, WOW! is a great tickling wrestling federation

nice one mate

hey korn_ste, thanks for the compliment! when is the next installment of the TTF. i've bee waiting for them. it's good to have two federations going!!!!

you might have noticed ive been doing all kinds of different stories lately, and that has stopped me from writing more new TTF stuff, and i have not had much feedback fom some of my new projects so i might go back to the TTF stories, but again if there is no positive feedback i will eventually retire the TTF and it's characters.... maybe :)

But I have currently got about 90% of my PPV event done - i will finish it off soon and it will start a new outlook to the TTF, ive finnally decided to get the TTF back on the road....................

cheers

Primetime, as always, bang up job. I'm personally hoping to see George tapping like a drunk man (to quote JR) in your next one. And Korn, keep the stories coming! Like primetime says, its great having more than one wrestling-tickling story to follow and get into. If I had the time, I'd try to keep up with you guys, but you're too much for me! Both of you, keep it up!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back