• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally coming out of my "box"...

scorpionldr

TMF Master
For a long time (2005 anybody?) I've been guilty of lurking about on this forum and making random (if not absolutely stupid) threads on the forum. Its time for things to change. So let me introduce myself.

My name is Jim, I'm 25 years old, born and raised in New Jersey, and a graduate of WPU with a degree in music. I play saxophone, electric bass, am a composer of electronic music, and I'm delving into learning keys, as well as tuning pianos. I'd try to venture to say I'm a guy of eclectic tastes, but my CD collection reveals I mostly just listen to metal (and beyond).

I've been into tickling and hair since i was probably 8 or 9, but I only discovered it when I was 17. Throughout high school and college I've been kind of guilty of being a shut-in, but hey, what can I say, better late than never to make a change. I've never really liked admitting I have these fetishes but I've finally felt that I need to "get out" and "live", like I haven't done the entire time I had a book shoved in my face. I do the occasional date here and there but it's a hard task finding common "ground" in tickle-life lol.

So anyways, I just figured I'd say hello, and also venture to ask everyone, How are you meeting new people? It's kind of the stumbling block for me now, but I'm always working to change it.

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Ha well, after a while it's time to stop being the mysterious pop-up guy and build a reputation.

Hey Scorpion,

Welcome, and I have to ask. What kind of hair fetish do you have? Is it hair in general?
Anyway welcome to the TMF! When I was new here I was off the radar also. But then I started to respond to threads with a personal natural and must will respond back to you. I also pm a few of the producers here and have them make custom clips for me. Most do it for around a 100.00 dollars. Anyway there is all kinds of ways to get to know members just play around the site.
Hell now you know me. LOL

Take Care.

ha......Its a head hair fixation...and thats as far as I"m going without saying that it ties into tickling somehow. I try to meet people in general...In short, I'll say oddly enough, we aren't quite the as strange as we think we are!

I'm hoping to catch some jersey munches in the future. I don't really know about anything really travel involved yet, but hey, who knows right?

Hello Jim,

Welcome to the forum, and glad you have decided to show a bit more of yourself to us. Meeting people, as far as I have always felt, is mostly being out there TO meet folks when they happen to be out looking also. Building a reputation and personality behind your screen name will go a long way here to becoming friends with many. Good luck.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back