• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Popeye And Olive Oyl In...."Clam Up"!!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
Since I love that giant floating clam so much,I figure I write this little story and include one of my favorite tickle victims:Olive Oyl!

Popeye and Olive Oyl had gone to the aquarium to look at the newest exhibit there:"The Giant Floating Clam Of Foot Island"!Both of them were impressed by the size of the clam!

"Wow,Popeye,that clam looks like it could eat someone!",exclaimed Olive Oyl in a very excited tone!

"Yeah,as opposed to me eatin' it for clam chowda,ga,ga,ga,ga,ga,ga!",the sailor man laughed!

"Popeye,be serious,that clam looks scary!"she replied!

"Ah,relax Olive,that Clam only looks scary,but he's harmless looking!And ugly too!"

"HELLO,OLIVE!!!!!"

"Speaking of which....",Popeye mumbled to himself as Bluto walked up to Olive Oyl to greet her!

"Bluto,what are you doing her?",Olive Oyl asked!

"Just came to see the giant clam,but I see you got your chance to look at the mollusk itself!",he said,shooting a mean look at Popeye!

"Hey,Bluto,shouldn't ya be using yourself as fishbait right now?",Popeye snapped back!

"Oh,yah,ya little runt"!

"Yah,ya ugly piece of seeweed"!

"Now,boys,boys.....",Olive Oyl exclaimed as she tried to break them up,but as she did,she slipped and fell right into the clam's pit,and at that very same moment,the giant clam had opened its mouth,and when it closed,poor Olive Oyl was trapped inside,save for her booted foot,which was stuck in its mouth and was now wiggling helplessly!

"OLIVE!!!!",both of them shouted,as the two ran down to the clam's pit to help free Olive Oyl!But no sooner than Popeye reached the clam,Bluto had snuck behind him,picked him up,and threw him into a nearby pit,where there was another large clam,and this one swallowed him whole!

"MMMMMTTTHHHH,GET ME OUTTA HERE...",the voice in the giant clam that had swallowed Olive Oyl echoed,her foot twirling around trying to pull free from its mouth!As Bluto was about to free her,he suddenly shot a glimpse of her booted foot,and remembering the time he had her dangling upside down on a bridge ledge,he grabbed her foot and peeled back the sole of her boot like a can of sardines,and started to tickle her foot!Olive Oyl's foot began to wildly wiggle helplessly as sounds of hysterical laughter echoed inside the giant clam:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

The laughing echo soon reached inside the clam holding Popeye inside!The sound of her desperate laughing inspired Popeye to pull out his spinach,and with one gulp,swallowed it,and pushed open the giant clams mouth!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Popeye rushed over to where Bluto was tickling her foot,turned him around and WHAM!,belted him across the face and sent him flying into the other giant clam,which swallowed him up,and then spat him out,not liking his taste!

But as Popeye was about to free Olive from her terrible ordeal,he too saw her bare sole waving inside her boot,and sure enough,the sailor man couldn't miss a chance to tickle her foot!

"Gichee,Gichee,Gichee...."Popeye laughed as he tickled her foot up and down her sole!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....",the echoing laughter returned,then all of a sudden,as if it too was tickled,the giant clam let out a laugh,and spat out a very happy and then irate Olive Oyl!!!

"Olive Oyl,you're safe",Popeye said!

"Yes,and no thanks to you,you foot pervert!Look what you did to my boot"!!

"But,Olive,it was Bluto's fault,he....."

"He's gone now,but when I'm done with you,you'll wish you were there with him,you boot tickling freak...",as she waved her purse at Popeye and tried to hit him over the head with it!But as she did,she slipped and,as fate happened again,she feel into the open mouth of the giant clam,and as the clam closed its mouth,this time both of Olive Oyl's feet were sticking out!An evil look ran across the sailor man's face!

"Better get Ol'Bluto,he'll really enjoy this together"!Popeye smiled!

The End????

(For Now)

Don't mean to bump,but I'm always looking for new story ideas about the giant floating clam!Any suggestions?Any heroine/cartoon character/female celebrity you like to see tickle in a giant floating clam?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back