• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To my NEST friends I miss.

Angelique

TMF Novice
I'm in New-York, for ten days, that is closer to Philly than ever for me.
And I would love to see you again, for a dinner, a drink, a talk, a laugh. I don't know if it's the right place where to post this, but it's certainly where I have the best chance to find you. I don't post here but you stay in my mind and in my heart, all of you. You made me a different person.
Love
Angélique

I wish Drew & I could make it down to see you! Hope you have a great visit and your aunt is doing well. Miss ya!

I wish that too. But I recently discovered you don't necessary have to see people to love them. Just knowing they exist and are well is enough, don't you think ?

I wish that too. But I recently discovered you don't necessary have to see people to love them. Just knowing they exist and are well is enough, don't you think ?

That depends on the person. ;)

Hello Angelique!! A visit would be wonderful but you are 1000 miles away from where I am. I wish you well!

Hello, sweetheart! How wonderful to hear from you, for whatever reason.

I think I can speak for most NESTees when I say we miss you and think of you often, too.

R

You're trying to gather people together to meet. This is the right section for that. :)

Good to see you around. Hope all's well where you are!

Angelique!!!!!! I just sent you a private message. Welcome back to NY! I so want to get together..

if you can't reply here then do so at [email protected]

Judy

I wish I could come up and say hi, you were an awesome person. :)

If your ever down in the southern US, Ill do my best.

Best to you, hope to see you again next NEST.

Rob

I am getting together with my dear friend Angelique tomorrow, what a great reason besides the Christmas decorations to head to NYC!

Hey Sweetie, Wish we could have all connected.

We love and miss you too.

Hope you and JPie had a fun day together!

Drew;)

this is what it is all about folks!! making some life long friends.....what a nice afternoon...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back