• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTOWN HOLIDAY MUNCH!

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Okay Lis'snup team :xmas:,

The date is Saturday the 12th! The time is anytime around 2:30pm we will make the food thing happen sometime around 6pm.

Location: 1301 West Lafayette #117 (Detroit, MI 48226) BIG BRICK BUILDING W/GREEN AWNING SAYS "LAFAYETTE LOFTS" My number is (313-378-5404) in case you get lost.

Coming from 75-N go to 375 it turns into 75-S get off at Rosa Parks DO THE TURNAROUND to your immediate left and continue to the service drive; follow service drive & turn right at TRUMBULL. Follow TRUMBULL past MICHIGAN AVE to W. LAFAYETTE go left. Building will be on your right.

From the M10/Lodge Fwy go Lodge S and get off at the HOWARD ST. exit take HOWARD to W. LAFAYETTE and turn right my building will be on the left.

From 96 W take it to the 75 N/Lodge S split FOLLOW THE LODGE S TO THE ROSA PARKS EXIT. Turn right at ROSA PARKS and follow that past MICHIGAN AVE take that to W. LAFAYETTE turn left past TRUMBULL and building will be on your right.

From 94 E- go to 75 S or M10 S etc... (see above)

From 94 W- go to 96 E & M10 S or 75 S etc... (see above)

Feel free to bring anything in the way of snacks or whatever. BYOB if you are having a few drinks... There is a party store really close by.:xmas:

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday unless something happens and if it does I'll give you a call.

pokey :bouncybou

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back