• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Buffy" story request

Ticklish Slayer

Hey, I'm new here. I was just curious as to whether anybody had written any f/m Buffy stories here... preferably with Spike or Oz (-drool-) or if anybody planned to. Please respond soon if you do, and let me know where I can find it. Thanks.

I don't know of any such stories, although if you'd like email me with the details and I could give such a story a shot . . . I'm into f/m tickling, and I know the show and the characters inside and out. [email protected]

BTW - GREAT quote from "Lovers' Walk," I love that whole speech he gives them. One of my personal favorite episodes. Oh, and welcome to the Ticklemouth :)

Ahhh, it's refreshing to see so many of my fellow "Buffy"Fans on the TMF:D

tklr5150 said:
I don't know of any such stories, although if you'd like email me with the details and I could give such a story a shot . . . I'm into f/m tickling, and I know the show and the characters inside and out. [email protected]

BTW - GREAT quote from "Lovers' Walk," I love that whole speech he gives them. One of my personal favorite episodes. Oh, and welcome to the Ticklemouth :)

I'll take you up on that offer. I don't have very strict guidelines... just f/m action, involving Spike or Oz. (Xander's okay too! But not Giles. He's old. :wow: ) Any kind of actual pain is an immediate turn-off for me, so try to leave that out. Er... upper-body is my favorite, but feet are cool too. And that's about it. :D Thanks for the offer, hope to hear from you soon.

(I sent you an e-mail, but it was sent back.
:confused: Hn.)

Hey, I'll start thinking of ideas, it may take me awhile (sorry) but I'll see what I can do. If you're interested, I wrote a Buffy story (not a great one, in retrospect, which I may retool someday) in which Xander is tickled a little, though it's predominantly */f. If you want to get in touch with me directly and the go.com addy doesn't work again, try [email protected]. I'd love to hear from you.

I read that story; it was great. I wasn't too fond of the script formatting, but other than that I liked it. (I liked the one about Faith too... bitch. Heh.) Take your time, and if you want to contact me you can e-mail me at [email protected] . Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back