• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland Part Two Alice and the Queen's Revenge F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Having Alice stripped naked and tied to the Tickling Wheel, The Queen stopped the rabbit. "I will tickle Alice myself! Then she will see that tickling is not child's play!!"

The Queen was ruthless in her tickling methods, tickling her catch beyond their limits and tickling threshold. It was said that she was so ruthless with her tickling that when she had her fill, her victims would go nearly insane with ticklish laughter.

All her ruthlessness would also bring her own ticklishness to greater heights so that her personal tickler would satisfy the Queen's personal need for tickling.

Alice looked at the Queen and tried to struggle out of the restraints holding her. "Please..PLEASE..! I didn't mean to offend you! I've.. I 've never been this ticklish before!" Alice pleaded with great voracity, but not good enough to save her from her fate.

The Queen smiled as she disrobed down to a red leather outfit. The rabbit walked up to the Queen and whispered in her ear. "Alice... were you ticklish before you ate the cake?' The rabbit asked coyly. Very anxious now, Alice shook her head."Yes..YES!! I admit it! I was ticklish before I ate your cake. I hate being tickled! It's pure torture for me! Please.. Don't make me go through this!!."

The Queen turned to the guests, then spoke. "Well... Alice.. You have broke one of my most sacred laws.. You lied. You lied about being ticklish. For this.. You shall be punished and harshly... "

Everyone sat on the edge of their chairs as the Queen got very close to Alice. Then she ran her long, pointed, red nails along Alice's ribs. Alice wriggled and began giggling. The Queen,affected my Alice's innocent giggling tickled her ribs harder, then stroked Alice's newly shaved armpits sending Alice into hysterical laughter. Alice began thrashing and wiggling to get away form the Queen's menacing nails.

The Queen noticed how full Alice's bosom was. How pink and erect her nipples were just form the rib tickling alone. The Queen took a golden handled brush and began stroking the skin aroused each, ticklish nipple.

Alice's eyes grew wide as saucers, at the sight of the brush, When she felt the tickling sensation of the sable bristles on her skin.. she bit her lip to keep form laughing, but gave into the ticklish urges growing deep within.

Alice was most ticklish on her upper body, especially her breasts and nipples. The Queen had sensed this and as the upper body was her favorite place to tickle, she took out her most tickly brush to do the job.

Alice's body glistened with sweat as she laughed hysterically and struggled furiously to get the Queen to stop tickling her. As the Queen kept tickling Alice's breasts and nipples, she could see Alice becoming more ticklish and aroused. Alice felt it also. Deep within her, she could feel the ticklishness growing and her arousal mounting. She knew that if the Queen kept tickling her like this, she would explode and her ticklishness would become extreme.

AS the Queen kept Tickly;Inga Alice, she could feel her own ticklishness growing. She was beginning to giggle along with Alice. AS she brought Alice closer to the edge, the Queen was becoming overcome with the need to be tickled herself.

The Queen's own body was tingling and she was wiggling as she kept tickling Alice. She bit her lip and tried to hold in her own ticklishness, but just as Alice was ready to cross over the edge, the Queen stopped tickling her abruptly.

Alice's body hung limply on the Tickling Wheel, Alice relieved that the tickling stopped. Her chest heaved up and down as she finally stopped giggling. Her body was soaked with sweat as the Jacks of Hearts cut her down from the Wheel and wrapped a sheet around her. They took her to the Queen's private chamber and instructed the Queen's handmaidens to bathe her and dress her and let her rest.

As the Queen watched all this, she thought to herself that Alice was far too ticklish to let go and that Alice would be added to the Queen's Gallery of Ticklish Captives. The Queen's Gallery of Ticklish Captives were captives, visitors or citizens of her realm that were tickle punished for one reason or another and deem to be extraordinarily ticklish and help for the Queen's own tickling amusement. These captives were tickled either by the Queen or by the Court Jester, but only for the Queen and not for her royal Court.

The Queen had her own ticklish nature to satisfy after her experience tickling Alice, so she followed the Jacks of Hearts and summoned her courtesans, the Lady Devonshire to come to her private tickling chamber. Lady Devonshire was the Queen's personal tickler. They met many years ago when the Queen of Hearts was a Princess, held captive by the Queen of Diamonds, who was trying to overthrow Wonderland.
The Queen of Hearts at the time was being tickle tortured by the Lady Devonshire, came to know just how ticklish the then Princess of Hearts was and how much tickling the Princess could endure.

Lady Devonshire quietly entered Queen's tickle chamber and smiled. "So.. You've found another ticklish captive. But I sense that his Alice is different." Lady Devonshire sat down close to the Queen of Hearts. The Queen nodded and smiled. "Yes.. This one.. this Alice is different. Her ticklishness in innocent and untouched as she has always revisited being tickled. My own ticklish nature bubbled up as I was tickling her."

Lady Devonshire smiled and ran her finger lazily up and down the Queen of Heart's back. "Yes.. I can tell how overcome with ticklishness you are. Even the touch of my finger is making the skin on your back quiver. Even now you're arching your back a bit as my finger teases you." The Queen of Hearts giggled. "You knowhow ticklish my back is!" The Queen squirmed playfully as Lady Devonshire unzipped teared leather outfit and slowly stripped the Queen naked.

The Queen laid on her bed expectantly, throwing her arms up and holding onto the wrist grips. Lady Devonshire wrapped a leather strap around each wrist then spread the Queen's legs apart and tied each ankle down. The Queen wiggled to test the restraints. "OO! A full body tickle!" giggled the Queen as she watch Lady Devonshire strip and gather her feathers and brushes.

Lady Devonshire to a firm brush and began playful, tickling strokes along Queen's tummy and around her belly button, making the Queen giggle girlishly. AS Lady Devonshire moved the brush around the Queen's ticklish belly, laughter bubbled deeply from within and soon the Queen was wriggling at the touch of the brush.

Lady Devonshire began tickling the Queen's inner thighs with the feathers. The Queen laughed and bucked as she felt her womanhood getting aroused. Lady Devonshire could always tell when the Queen was nearing her threshold point.Devonshire smiled mischievously and began tickling the underside of the Queen's breasts then along her breast line making the queen hysterical with laughter and bouncing up and down.

While the Queen of Hearts was getting tickled, Alice found herself trapped with other visitors and guests of the Queen.Alice heard the Queen's laughter and shivered nervously. One of the otter captives moved close to her . "What's wrong? Scared?" Alice nodded. "That woman had me stripped and tied up and tickled me. I think I have a Right to be a little scared."

The captive smiled and run her finger along Alice's ribs. Alice giggled. "Stop it ! I've been tickled enough for one day!!" The captive smiled and stopped tickling Alice for a bit. Alice turned over on her side, thinking of how she could escape and go back to her world. Soon she dozed off only;y to be woken by the dinner gong. She sat up and noticed that she no longer heard the Queen of Heart's ;aught. She followed the rest of the captives down to a long table and sat down, waiting to be served. She looked around to see who she might be able to trust. she saw a thin, young man about her age and nice looking. She went over to him and asked if anyone ever escaped .

"Are you mad, girl? No one ever escapee's the Queen of Heart's tickling Gallery. The punishment for getting caught is a visit to Caterpillar." The young man's eyes trailed off and he had a distant look on his face. Alice whispered to him, "Who's Caterpillar?" The young man looked back at Alice. "You don't want to be sent to Caterpillar. Trust me on that one!" He exclaimed. Alice persisted so the Young man told her all about Caterpillar.

End Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back