• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland Part 3 A Visit With Catapillar M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Alice kept asking the young man about Caterpillar. Finally he turned and looked at her. "Well I guess it would be OK to tell you. My name's Hatter by the way.
The Caterpillar is the most extreme ticklers in Wonderland. He's not ticklish himself, but he has radar that can detect the ticklish from the non ticklish. Believe me when I tell you that you don't want to be tickled by him!"

Alice sat and listened to what Hatter said. "Hatter, How would one get out of Wonderland if they wanted to?" Hatter slid back away from Alice. "You can't escape from here. Even if you try it, you'll get caught. The punishment is tickling by Caterpillar even if you are overheard talking about escape. I've met him. Met with Caterpillar. He's long, mean and ruthless when he's tickling it victims." Hatter whispered low while he was talking to Alice so the Jacks and 2s of Hearts wouldn't hear him.

Alice whispered to Hatter, "You've met him. Met Caterpillar? How?" Hatter shivered as he recounted the story of his punishment,met by Caterpillar. "It was a few years ago... I had just gotten trapped by the Queen of Hearts and tickled by her. She was taken with my youth and ticklishness. While the Jacks of Hearts were taking me here, I made a break for it. The Jacks came after me and brought me in font of the Queen. She yelled, "Take him to Caterpillar!!" I was stripped, stretched out on one of his mushrooms. He descended on me with all of his legs tickling every part of me. You don't soon forget that kind of tickle punishment.. So don't be looking to escape.
Besides, the White Queen is counting on you to be her champion on the Feathering Day.

Alice looked at Hatter then looked away and dropped her head. "I am not going to be anyone's champion! I just want to get back home.!"
the two kept walking along the path, careful not to step into the grass. The grass was high and when violated by careless walkers, the grass turned into ticklers tickling the bare feet and legs of those who dared to walk on them.

Soon th two entered Caterpillar's territory. large mushrooms were scatted all over, some with prisoners tied to them, waiting to be punished by Caterpillar's army of Ticklers. Caterpillar had gathered all the caterpillars in Wonderland and trained them into ruthless ticklers.
Finally, Hatter and Alice were in front of Caterpillar. He was large and green, sitting on his large mushroom; smoking his water pipe and stretching his fingers to keep them limber for tickling.

Caterpillar[Ill blew a cloud of thick, fragrant smoke and said, "Hatter! Come back for more tickling?!" Hatter shuttered ast the thought of Caterpillar tickling him and moved away , pushing Alice in front of him. Caterpillar looked at Alice and said,"Who are you, girl?" I'm Alice! I fell down a hole..." Caterpillar waved his upper set of arms at Alice to silence her. then he ran two sets of hands along Alice's ribs. She squirmed away and exclaimed,"Stop It!" Caterpillar smiled. /"What's the matter Alice?"
Alice didn't want to say, she felt Caterpillar's fingers on her back and ribs, making her giggle and squirm away.

Caterpillar laughed. "Silly girl! You can't hide your ticklishness from me! I happen to know that you are very ticklish!" With that, Caterpillar began tickling and teasing Alice till she gave in.

Last edited:
Lady Feathers, please continue this! It is great reading!

Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back