• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"When your husband cums, he's mine" part 3, F/f, F/m nonconsentual

i64ever

TMF Regular
Neal lay on the bed, still trying to calm his boiling blood. The redhead was leaning over him, smiling wickedly. Both of them knew it would have taken only a few more licks from her talented tongue to have made him explode. That thought made Neal flush with shame as well as sexual excitement.

“Why do you fight it, Neal darling,” the redhead said teasingly, “You know you want it.” She leaned farther over him, giving Neal an even better look at her firm breasts, which were barely covered by her skimpy, lacy top.

“The only thing I want is a blanket to cover myself with, so I won’t have your eyes ogling my private places, or have them touched by your filthy hands.” Neal tried to sound angry, but you could only pull that one off so well naked and tied helpless to a bed.

“Aw, why so grumpy, lover? I don't like grumpy boys,” the redhead said, pretending to pout, “But I know a way to cheer you up,” She began tickling Neal’s thigh with one hand, while the other zeroed in on the tender flesh behind his knee.

Neal tried not to laugh, as he had already found out, his tormentor was a skilled tickler, and his body was so exhausted and aroused from the ordeals she had already put him through, Neal had nothing to resist with. His tight lips soon broke into a big grin, and a high pitched, childlike giggle broke out of his mouth.

“Now, that’s the Neal I like. Be a happy little boy! Gitchy, gitchy goo, my ticklish little boy, gitchy gitchy goo!” She taunted him, “I’m going to keep tickling you as long as you’re a big grumpy puss.”

“He eh ehehe eheh eheeheheheh eeh ehehe,” Neal hated laughing and sounding so joyful when he really wanted to scream with rage. He also hated giving in, but Neal always did when he was tickled. It didn’t matter whether the tickler was his wife Melissa, or this mysterious stranger “He he ee ehehe eehheh OKKKKK heheheheh OOOOKKKKKK eheheheh hoodoo NOOOOOO he eheheh egruummppyyy heh eheheheheheh nonunion grummmppyyy hehehehHEHEHEH!!!!”

“Are you sure? Promise?” the redhead asked in a playful voice, squeezing his thigh harder, wiggling the nails under his knee faster.

“YESSS!!! HE EHEHEHEHEHEHEH SUURRRREH EHEHEHEH HEHE PROOMMISSSEE HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH!!!!”

“Well, alright then,” she stopped tickling him, “Besides, there’s no point at being mad at me. I’m just a slave to the mistress, just like you are going to be. And we could be having a lot more fun while we wait.”

“Fun,” Neal asked as he caught his breath, trying hard not to let his anger show in his tone, “What do you mean fun?”

“Well,” the redhead sat on the bed near Neal’s waist. She then slipped her bare foot out of her shoe and rested it on the pillow, inches from Neal’s face. “I hear you have a bit of a foot fetish. You can play with mine if you like.”

Now it was Neal’s turn to ogle. The redhead’s foot was perfect, pink and slender with wiggly toes and a high arch. He couldn’t spot a single rough spot on the buttery sole. A spicy odor, mixed with the smell of soap, flooded his nose.

“Why don’t you kiss it,” the redhead said in the same tone Lucifer had used on Eve, “What can one little kiss hurt? Or are you being a grumpy boy again?”

Knowing the punishment for being a grumpy boy, Neal kissed the center of her sole. The foot felt warm against his lips and softer then silk. And it tasted like heaven. Neal kissed it a second and then a third time before she pulled it out of his reach.

“Naught, naughty boy,” the redhead said, “I only said one kiss.” She gave his knee a quick tickle.”

“But…but…” Neal felt speechless. He could still see her beautiful foot, and he wanted it!

“I’ll tell you what,” the redhead said, “You can lick my sole all you want. But, for every lick you take, I get one lick on the little man between your legs. “

Neal hesitated. He couldn’t do that! Could he? Maybe just one lick. Surely, he could handle one lick on his manhood without cumming! Or two? That couldn’t be so bad!

With a smile, the redhead put her other bare foot on the bed, “Tell you what, I’ll give you a two for one deal. You can lick both my feet, and I’ll only take one on your penis. Deal?”

Neal was truly tempted. In his excited condition, the sight of ten wiggling toes was almost more than he could bare. His mouth watered so much, he had to swallow to keep from drooling. But that made him realize that if he took the redhead up on her offer, he wouldn’t be able to stop. He’d lick her feet over and over until she had earned enough licks of his manhood to make him explode several times over. It was a trap, a delicious, wonderful trap.

“No, he said, turning his face away from the redheads feet, “I won’t sell you my soul for your soles. I can’t stop you from taking it by force, but I won’t give it to you.”

The redhead laughed, “You mean you‘d turn down this?” She lightly ran her big toe across Neal’s lips, forcing him again to taste her tender foot. He merely clenched his lips shut, like a toddler refusing to eat their vegetables. But his eyes were big with longing.

“Suit yourself,” the redhead said. “And I would take you right now, except my mistress won’t let me. It seems we’re waiting on your wife.

“Waiting on Melissa,” Neal said with a gasp, “What do you mean?”

“I mean she’s coming to save you! That’s her next challenge. Both her and Lori have been let out of their cell and given twenty minutes to get here. If they do, get a break from my tender ministrations. But I should warn you, they’ve both got quite a gauntlet to run.”

“What if she doesn’t make it in twenty minutes?” Neal asked, suspicious of a deal that sounded to good to be true.

“Then I get to suck you,” the redhead said with the evilest grin she’d shown yet, “One full minute for each minute she’s late. And if there’s one thing I’m good at, its blowjobs.”

“Oh,” Neal said. He’d had a feeling it would be something like that.

“But now, we’ve got twenty minutes to kill. Since you won’t lick my feet, I need to find something else to do with them to pass the time.” The redhead slipped the toes from one foot into Neal’s open armpit. She dug the toes from her other foot into his ribs. Then she started wiggling them.

Neal’s exhausted howls soon filled the room.

Lori made her way down the hallway, alone. She and Melissa had separated at the very first intersection they had found. That was certainly for the best! There was no way she was going to make her way through the maze of passageways with that backstabbing bitch. Probably jump on her from behind and tickle her butt again. Some best friend!

It wasn‘t bad enough that Melissa had tickled her against the rules, causing her to let go of the bar. Because of the fight they‘d had right after that, the disembodied voice had declared that as their punishment they wouldn‘t get their blouses back. So now, Lori had to walk through this drafty hallway topless! The only satisfaction there was that Melissa was topless too, and her breasts were the more sensitive ones. Still, it steamed Lori.

“I’ll show her! I’ll get to Neal and Donovan first. I’ll make it on time, and she’ll be late! Then I can watch Melissa’s face as her husband is sucked off right in front of her! That will show that Benedict Arnold.”

At least she was making better time now. Lori had passed two more intersections since the one she and Melissa had gone their own way. At the first, she must have picked the wrong way, because she had ended up at a dead end. She had had to backtrack and chose again. Lori could only hope that she hadn’t wasted to much time. At the second intersection, she must have made a better choice, because the passage kept going straight.

Until now. The hall ended at what looked like a rock climbing wall, the kind you might find at a gym. The wall was maybe fifteen feet high, but at the top there seemed to be a doorway.

Lori shook her head. Climbing the wall would take time, if she could do it at all. It wasn’t like she spent a lot of time working on her upper body strength. Maybe, she should go back to the intersection and pick a different route? But that would take time, and there was no telling it wouldn’t just dead end. Then she’d just be back here anyways.

She took a closer look at the wall. There was no question about how to climb the wall. All the handholds were in a line straight up the middle of the wall. She wouldn’t have to waste time going from side to side and looking for a grip. Besides, didn’t the voice say there would be obstacles? This was probably one of them.

The floor way spongy underneath the climbing wall, like a matt, so she probably wouldn’t hurt herself. Why not give it a try?

Lori grabbed onto the wall, and pulled herself up. Her bare toes found a hold maybe a foot above the ground. She could do this! The handholds were so close together, all she had to do was take her time and go up inch by inch. No problem!

She reached up again and pulled herself higher, her feet finding the second set of handholds. The only strange part was that, bare-chested, Lori’s rather large breasts were pressed against the wall. Luckily it was rather soft and fuzzy. It made her nipples hard.

Then it happened. There were other holes on the wall, holes Lori had assumed were just alternate places to put handholds. Out of them popped a pair of female arms, one on each side of Lori. They immediately started tickling her underarms. Taken completely by surprise, Lori shrieked and let go of the wall and fell back to the floor.

What the hell?! It took Lori a moment to catch her breath lying there on the matt. How was she supposed to climb the wall while being tickled? If she got a good grip with her toes, she could probably use her arms to defend herself without falling, but there was no way she could climb like that. The only way she could ascend the wall was to have her hands above her head, leaving her entire body vulnerable!

Lori looked back towards the other end of the hallway. Should she go back? No, she had wasted far to much time on this challenge. The only way to save Donovan was to go over that wall!

She again grabbed a pair of handholds and pulled herself up. As soon as she reached for the second pair, the hands struck again, poking out of the holes and dancing their sharp fingernails in her fleshy underarms.

“Hheh EH ehhe HEHEHEHEHEH grrrreheheHEHEHEHEH….” Lori laughed freely. Every instinct she had wanted to pull her arms down, to protect her sensitive skin. Instead she reached higher, stretching out the skin under her arms, making it tickle more! Somehow her fingers found a hold, and she quickly pulled herself up a foot, allowing her to close her arms.

The fingers were still there, trapped now between her side and calf muscles, wiggling like crazy. Lori laughed louder, felt her strength being sapped by every flick of those nails. Still, somehow she made her right arm reach up again, exposing her tender flesh to find the next grip.

“GEHEHEHEH heheh GEEEHHHEETETTTT OFFFFF HEHE EHEHEHEH OFFFFFF HEHEHEH MEEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!” Lori chortled, knowing the fingers would do no such thing. Finding the spot with her right hand, Lori moved up her left, felt the flood of tickling on that side as now freed fingers again began stroking up and down taut skin.

And again, both hands found a good place to hold, and Lori pulled her body up again, this time putting her armpits out of the reach of those fingers. The relief for Lori was temporary, as now the tickling fingers were on her ribcage. The squeezed, fingers digging into the soft spots between ribs. Again, Lori erupted in hysteria.

Holding on with her right hand, Lori used her left to knock away one of the tickling tormentors. It didn’t help much. Lori’s other side was still tormented with firm pokes and prods. Even amidst her hysteria, Lori knew that that wasn’t the solution.

She reached up again, grabbing the next handholds. Only iron will kept her from doubling over as ten fingers hit her taut ribs. She screamed with laughter, but managed to pull herself up to the next level.

Now, the hands were on Lori’s belly, wiggling over the soft skin and digging into the firm muscle underneath. Lori squealed like a little girl, high pitched enough to have shattered glass. Again, her only choice was to let those fingers explore her tender belly, pinching and vibrating, driving her insane, while Lori kept climbing, forcing muscles rapidly turning to jelly, to work once more.

Then, for a second, Lori had relief. She was high enough now that the hands couldn’t reach her bare flesh anymore. She naively thought that maybe she was threw the worst of the tickling. That innocent thought soon fled from her mind.

Lori felt the hands grab onto her pants and pull them down to her knees. Motivated by fear, she tried to quickly climb even higher, but the hands zeroed in on her hips before she could make it. They jabbed into bone only an inch below Lori’s waist. She howled, as a ticklish jolt shot through her body, and lost her grip on the wall. Her feet and left hand were soon waving in space.

Only Lori’s right hand still grasping the wall. Despite her legs kicking wildly to escape the tickling on her hips, Lori somehow found a ledge with the toes on one foot, then another. Tears running down her cheeks, Lori reached higher with her left hand, clenched something and pulled her self even higher. She kept climbing as those damn fingers squeezed her thighs, than just above her knees. Climbing again, Lori’s hands found the top of the wall. Using the last bit of her strength, Lori dragged herself over the edge.

Just before Lori was out of their reach, the hands made one more, strategic attack. They managed to grab the cuffs of her pants, and pulled them completely off as she went over the top.

“Damn,” Lori said as the pants disappeared through one of the holes, “I needed those. I really did.”

Melissa was also pantsless, and still shaken from her own ticklish ordeal. She had been progressing well until she had come to a blank wall. There was no door, just an opening little more than two feet wide, about six inches off the floor. It looked like the opening of one of the tunnels in a McDonalds play land.

Seeing no other way through, and not wanting to waste time by turning around and finding another way, Melissa had crawled into the tube. There hadn’t been much light, but she could see that it went on for almost a hundred yards! Crawling on her hands and knees, Melissa had started working her way through it.

She had gotten a quarter of the way through the tube when she heard footsteps. She’d thought it was Lori, coming to help her after all, and maybe apologize for betraying her by telling Melissa‘s most shameful secret.

“Well, that bitch is out of luck if she thinks she can win me back over! Let her fail on her own. I’ve got to go save my husband!”

. Except it wasn‘t Lori. Whoever the mystery person was, Melissa could hear them climb on top of the tube without saying a word.

Melissa hadn’t realized that there were gaps in the top of the tube until she felt the hands reach in and pull her pants down to her knees. The tube was too narrow for Melissa to reach backwards and pull them back up, so she’d had no choice but to keep slowly crawling forward with her pants bunched down around her ankles. Then the fun began.

Those hands struck again, but this time they didn’t go for Melissa’s clothing. Instead, the fingers zeroed in on the backs of her knees and slid across the soft skin with a feathery touch. Taken by surprise, Melissa had started laughing loudly. She tried to swat at the hands or cover up those vulnerable spots, but the tube was too narrow to allow her to do that! The tube had her trapped! She couldn’t reach backwards far enough to protect her bare legs. Those fingers just kept on tickling her, and Melissa was powerless too stop it!

After a minute of trying desperately to defend herself, Melissa realized that she had no choice but to keep crawling. As she went further down the tunnel, the fingers danced over her calves, dug into the backs of her thighs and even slipping underneath her panties and pinching her butt. It had been maddening!

The devilish fingers, dancing and wiggling over her legs as she moved forward, kept Melissa deep into hysterical laughter. Worse, the tickling so drained Melissa’s muscles, she began to tire quickly. After a few minutes, she had felt like she was carrying an elephant on her back. Her own pants bound her legs together, making her movements clumsy and awkward. Still, somehow Melissa kept crawling forward. She had known though, that if she gave into exhaustion and just lay there, those fingers would keep tickling her until she was trapped in that tube forever. Or at least until her tardiness had earned Neal such a long blow job that he’d have no chance of resisting.

The worst had been at the very end. Straining her muscles, pushing her body past exhaustion, with her lungs on fire from laughing so loudly, the opening at the other side of the tunnel was only feet away. It was then that the fingers stopped tickling, and tried to grab her ankles and pull farther back inside the tube. Then they could have tickled her as much as they wanted. Luckily, the top of the tube must have been higher than Melissa thought, or the arms shorter, because they didn’t get a good grip. Summoning the last of her strength, Melissa lunged through the opening, into the open air.

She had almost been out free and clear. Except, at the last minute, the tickling fingers got a hook on the waistband of her pants. Melissa’s own momentum as she hurled herself to safety ripped them off her legs.

Now, as Melissa walked down the corridor again, was almost completely naked. All she was wearing was a skimpy pair of pink panties. She kept her arms wrapped around her chest, shielding her sensitive breasts was the cool breeze coming from the air conditioning vents. Even apparently alone, she couldn’t help but feel embarrassed.

Then, after a short walk, the corridor suddenly changed. The white, unlined floor was replaced by red tiles, four rows of four, stretching from wall to wall. Past the fourth row of red tiles, the floor returned back to its original white. Melissa realized almost immediately that this was a trap.

She considered jumping over them, but the tiles were too large. Each one was more than two feet across. She might clear one or two rows, but never all four. Even if she got a full running start, she’d probably land smack dab in the middle of them.

Melisssa carefully walked up to the first row of red tiles and gently placed her big toe on one of them, just as if she was checking the temperature of a body of water. Nothing happened. She tried the same thing on the tile next to it. Again, nothing.

Not really believing the tiles were safe, but seeing no other choice, Melissa put her bare foot down on one. As soon as her full weight was on the tile, it started to vibrate, tickling her entire tender sole, from toes to heel. Melissa quickly pulled her foot back with a squeak.

“Well, at least I know what the trap is,” Melissa mumbled to herself. The only problem was she didn’t know how to get past it. And she didn’t have a lot of time to think about it either. In her head, she could hear the ticking of a clock. How much more time did she have to find her husband? Melissa had no way of knowing. There was no time to try and find a clever way past.

She’d just have to do this quickly, like walking over hot sand at the beach! Dreading the sensation she knew was coming, Melissa again put her foot on the red square. Again, as soon as her tender skin made contact, the tile vibrated. This time, the tickles not only covered her entire foot, but shot up her leg.

“ARRRGGGGG HA AHAHA AH AHAHAHAAHAH….” Melissa fought the sensation, trying to summon up the willpower to step over the tile, but it tickled so much!!!! She needed to shift her weight, to pull her other leg off the ground and swing it over the tormenting tile. She wanted to, but her body refused to comply. It tickled so much, Melissa just couldn’t leave her sole on that vibrating tile for one extra second! As if they had a mind of their own, her tickled tootsies lifted themselves off the tile and back to the safety of the white floor.

Clearly, that wasn’t going to work.

Well, there were three other tiles in the first row. Maybe they all didn’t vibrate. Melissa tried another. If anything, the tickling was worse, and she shrieked in a tone that could have shattered glass before she pulled her foot back to safety. But the third tile…the third tile didn’t quiver, shake or tickle her. She had found a safe place to stand.

“One row down, three left to go,” Melissa whispered under her breath. She stared at the four tiles that made up the second row. One of them was probably safe to stand on. She carefully examined each tile. They all seemed identical. No clue to which ones would tickle her bare feet and which ones wouldn’t.

There had to be a better idea than just putting her foot down on another tile that could tickle her senseless, but nothing popped into Melissa’s brain, and she knew she didn‘t have the time to come up with something clever. Time was ticking. Desperate to get across, Melissa picked one at random, and stepped on it. The tile had looked as smooth as the one she was standing on, but it didn’t feel like that to her naked sole. The tile felt like shag carpeting, with her foot sinking a good inch into it.

The strands immediately started tickling her. They wiggled over the balls of her feet and the tips of her toes. They had a rough surface to them, like a cats tongue, and the sensation was overwhelming.

“AHAH AHAHA AHAHHAH NAWWWOOWOOA AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!” Melissa howled. She tried to pull her foot back to safety, but it was like the strands were grabbing onto it. He foot wouldn’t budge. Laughing even louder, Melissa gave her leg a mighty tug. Not only did her foot not come free, she pulled herself off balance, and fell on her butt.

One of her cheeks fell across the line onto the neighboring tile, and just like before, it started vibrating. It tickled as much as before, but on an even more sensitive body part. Now she was being tortured on both her foot and her ass! Rather than compete with each other, the tickles seemed to multiply, short circuiting Melissa‘s nervous system. Her pink panties gave seemingly no protection to her delicate, soft flesh.

Worse, the vibrating tile stimulated Melissa’s womanhood. It was as if the pulsating feeling on her bottom crept up her thighs and invaded her tender most place. A wave of pleasure swept over her, competing with the tickling sensations coming from both her foot and rear end. She could feel herself swelling slightly, and the familiar wetness building. A slight moan escaped between cries of laughter. For a moment, she was tempted to roll over, to press her clitoris against the quivering floor.

Screaming with laughter, Melissa’s hand moving into the position to stroke herself. Even the tickling just added to her arousal. She had always loved being tickled before sex! It would have been so easy stop fighting, so easy to lay there, her intimate parts being tickled like crazy, and finger bang herself, then sink into a warm afterglow.

Then, unbidden, an image of Neal‘s tormented face popped in front of Melissa‘s eyes. No! She had to resist temptation. Somehow, she managed to scoot her butt cheeks back off the vibrating tile, back onto the stable one, ending one source of tickling and a potential orgasm. Some sanity returned to Melissa, even as she realized how close she had been to total disaster.

But her foot was still being covered with thick, fuzzy threads. They had wormed there was between her toes, now, squirming over the sides of her toes. That was torture enough to make her cry out hysterically. Melissa could feel her body tiring, and knew soon she would loose the strength escape, no matter how much she wanted to. She had to do something!

Bracing her hands behind her and her free foot close to the edge, Melissa yanked again. This time, she could feel her foot move. The extra leverage made up for tired muscles. She yaned again, and only her toes were touching the tile. Another yank, and it slipped out of its carpeted, tickling tomb.

Melissa labored to catch her breath. After gathering her strength, Melissa still saw no easy way over. She knew she was going to have to try and find the next safe tile the only way she knew how, or give up on freeing Neal.

Holding her breath, Melissa stepped on the tile next to the one that had just grasped and tormented her tootsies. Nothing happened. She had found the right square for row two.

Just two more rows to go. She might have been able to jump both rows if she could have gotten a running start. But trapped on her tile, she‘d have to try a standing long jump. It was too far for that. Knowing what would probably happen, Melissa closed her eyes and stepped blindly onto a tile in row three.

This time, she felt neither hard tile of fuzzy carpeting. Instead, it was as if something warm and wet swallowed her foot. Opening her eyes, Melissa saw to her horror, that her foot and sunk into the tile like it was quicksand!

Panic-stricken, Melissa furiously tried to jerk her foot free again, but the quicksand held it even tighter than the shag carpeting had. And then, the tickling started once again.

This time, it was like a giant tongue was licking her sole. The tongue was raspy, like sandpaper, but easily glided from her heel to the balls of her feet. This time, Melissa howled like her foot was being eaten.

“GAHHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHA NAWWWOOO PLEEAASSEEE HA AHAHAH NAWWOO LICCKINNGG HAH AHA AHAHAHAHAH GAWWWDDDD STAWWWPPP HA AHAHAHAH!!!!!!” She bellowed hysterically, tears quickly came to her eyes, and her face flushed as red as a tomato.

Every swipe that tongue made over Melissa’s bare sole was pure agony. It was warm and wet, but bumpy. It seemed to caress every nerve in her sole, sending ticklish energy shooting up her leg. Desperate to escape, Melissa pulled and pulled, but her foot wouldn’t budge. Then, she felt an answering yank on her foot. Something was trying to pull her in, and it was winning! Melissa’s leg sank into the tile up to her mid calf, and she might have been dragged in completely if she hadn’t fallen on her bottom once again.

Melissa tried to brace herself with her hands again, but this tile seemed more slippery that the one she had stood on before, and she couldn’t get any leverage. Her leg slid up to her knee into the red tile, even as poor Melissa laughed and screamed. There was nothing she could do! Melissa’s leg sank in another inch, as her foot was bathed in tickles. Like an animal caught in a trap, she would have gladly chopped of her foot if it meant freedom.

Then an idea popped into Melissa’s tickle-added mind. She moved her hands from the smooth tile she sat on to the ones next to it. Just as what had happened to her foot, Melissa felt the shag quickly grab and begin to tickle her palms.

While her palms were a bit ticklish, it was nothing compared to that tongue on her sole. And now Melissa was anchored! She managed to halt her slide into the quicksand like tile.

But nothing eased the torture. She could feel the tip over the tongue now flicking rapidly over the balls of her feet! It seemed centered on the bad spot right below her big toe! If that monstrous tongue had a tip, it was gliding over that spot several times a second! It was worse than when Lori had tickled the spot with her fingernail! Melissa was forced beyond normal laughter, and began cackling like a madwoman, driven to the point of insanity by that awful tickling!

But despite the surge of mad energy rushing through her blood that came from such torment, Melissa couldn’t budge her leg an inch! She might not be being sucked into the tile anymore, but there seemed no chance of pulling her foot out! It might as well have been trapped in cement!

Then, despite her brain being driven crazy by that damned tongue, or maybe because of it, she had another brainflash. If she couldn’t pull her leg out, maybe Melissa could escape by putting her foot farther in!

With all the strength that had not been tickled out of her, Melissa rammed her foot down hard with all her strength. She felt it make contact with something soft and squishy. It may have been her imagination, but Melissa thought her heard a gurgling noise. Then, suddenly, her foot was free!

Laughing and crying at the same time, Melissa felt a sudden urge to curl up in the fetal position. It was too hard! She just couldn’t bare having her feet tickled this much! And if her only choice was to put her foot on another tile, to risk having to go through that all over again, she might just quit.

“Wait a minute,” she whispered, “I tried to test the red tiles in the first row with my big toe, and it didn’t work. But maybe it would work on these tiles!” Again, Melissa stood up and barely scratched a tile with her toe. And it rippled! Just as if she had thrown a rock into a pond. Bingo!

Melissa tested another tile in row three, and that one also rippled. That only left one. It had to be safe! Taking a large step, Melissa slowly stepped on the one uncheck tile in row three. And it worked! The tile was hard and flat. Melissa quickly stood on top of it, so happy to avoid more tickling, she could have cried!

But she still had row four to go. Melisa shook her head. Each row had tickled her foot even worse than the one before it! With the safe white floor less than a yard away, there was no way she was going to trust this last row of tiles. Fortunately, she finally had a plan.

Melissa thought she was close enough to finally jump over the last of the red tiles. She moved to the very back edge of the tile she was on, took a step, then jumped! Her lead foot cleared the red tile, but her back foot wasn’t so lucky. Her heel landed on the very edge of the red.

A surge of energy shot up her leg, paralyzing every muscle in her body! For a second, she was a statue, unable to move even an inch! Worse, the energy seemed to tickle her nerves from the inside! It was as if every inch of her body was being tickled by a large feather! And she couldn’t even laugh or make a sound, because her lips refused to budge!

For a split second, Melissa was in hell, ticklish agony beyond description. Then the momentum of her jump carried her carried her forward, and gravity pulled her rag doll body off the red tile and onto the white floor face first.

It was the only time in her life Melissa was glad for a sharp pain shooting up from her nose. Had she not jumped, had she tested the tile with her foot as she had done the others, she’d have been standing there for the rest of her life! Or at least until her captors released her. But Melissa had jumped! She had done it! She had escaped the tickling tiles!

Surely nothing ahead of her in this maze could be worse, could it?

I've been waiting for the next in this series and this did not disappoint. Keep up the great work!!

Really good addition to the story. Really imaginative with the traps of the maze and erotic as ever. Good to see you back!

Impressive and erotic story. I look forward to the next part.

Part 4

Part 4 will be up in a day or two. Thank you everyone for being patient. I hope it lives up to your expectations.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back