• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WAH-LEE: Moh's day off (For Pigtails)

svegau

TMF Poster
A good while back I wrote a story titled "Wah-lee" which was based on the Disney/Pixar movie "Wall-e" and in my subsequent posts I also said I would do a short story for my dedicated tickler in that story, Moh. Well, here it is. (See Pigtails, I didn't forget about you! :happyfloa ) I'm just sorry it took so long to get done. This story will be in multiple parts beginning with the first part which is below. Parts two and three are Parallel stories, they happen at the same time. Part four will be the last part which once again ties it all together. Hopefully I get them all done in a reasonable time frame...

Here are parts one and two.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAH-LEE
MOH’S DAY OFF

---Since times unknown, the stalwart Moh has served her ship with the utmost distinction and determination. As the Chief Sanitation Officer of the ship she decided long ago that the best way to keep the ship clean was to stop the dirt from ever entering. Ever since she reached that decision she has remained in the way-station between the docks and the interior if the ship. Year after year she religiously cleaned every entity and destroyed every speck of dirt that ever came her way until one day she was finally bypassed by what is now on the ship refered to as the core of the “Seed Production Plant” alias Wah-Lee. During that event and her subsequent chase she was able to see more of the ship than she has been able to for many years.

---Now, in addition to her duties in the way-station she also has her duties in the “Plant” as the head of “Post-extraction” clean up. Basically this amounts to scrubbing away the sweat and semen of Wah-Lee and the extractor at the time. These being Eivah, Ju-Dee, and the painter girl. Day after day, Eivah extracts with her vagina, Ju-Dee administers master-class hand and foot jobs, and the painter girl giving tit and blow jobs. Promptly afterwards Moh dutifully brushes, buffs, scrapes, and polishes everywhere any spare semen may have landed. Eivah most often gets scrubbed on her stomach, Ju-Dee on her hands and feet, and the painter girl on her neck, breasts, and torso. Suffice it to say, everyday at the “Plant” one can expect to hear moans of passion or hysterical laughter! This goes on until every female alien onboard has been successfully inseminated, notably several of them required multiple attempts, which only served to increase Wah-Lee’s work load.

---Once every female had been inseminated (and Wah-Lee was put in traction in the infirmary) it came time to make plans for raising families. It was decided that the alien race became endangered in the first place largely because of their disassociation with the land dwellers. Also, the power source for their ship was the other main reason for the crisis they had faced. So, for their new generation they decided to “restart” their civilization on land and reestablish relations with other species. This would allow them to both intermingle and “cross-breed” with others (largely BBW fetishists…) as well as distance themselves from the sterilizing radiation of their power source, effectively killing two birds with one stone. They all just needed to find a deserted island to colonize, and conveniently the island directly below them (Wah-Lee’s former home) is completely deserted, except maybe for one very lonely dung beetle…

---With a new spark and zest for life surging through the ship, the captain announced “Operation Clean-up & Colonize”. The alien race would “return” to Wah-Lee’s island, clean up the mess their ancestors left behind, and build a thriving civilization. The plan was unanimously agreed upon and it wasn’t long before the plan was underway. The massive ship landed just off shore and extended a bridge to the beach. And day in and day out, robots equip with disintegrator rays, destroyed the garbage that covered the island. A task which took Wah-Lee’s tribe generations to accomplish was done in about a week by the robots!

---When the clean-up was accomplished and the terra-forming was done, Wah-Lee’s trash filled home was transformed into a tropical paradise! It would have truly been a sight for him to behold, however he still hadn’t gotten the feeling back in his legs…so he will be stuck in the infirmary for quite some time.

---All that was left was for the aliens to do was to survey the land and stake their claims. The most beautiful plot of land was reserved for their thoroughly exhausted hero… So the rest of the island would be divided among the aliens. The plan was simple, they would go out, select their plot of land, and return to the ship to design their home around it and collect their possessions. The plan was almost unanimously agreed upon, however those who had actually been outside of the ship knew there was just one problem…Moh! Even the captain still had nightmares about her ticklish encounter with Moh. The captain also knew that simply ordering Moh not to do her job was out of the question. After consulting the ship’s protocol manual, a document which hadn’t been used in decades, she realized that after 10 continuous months of service, all humanoid crew members were entitled to a furlough or “long service leave” and Moh was in fact WAY over due! The captain can simply give her a day off. And during her leave the passengers and crew can safely leave the ship and return. Brilliant!

---On the morning of the survey, Moh woke up (in the way-station terminal) to a rapid beeping sound and blinking lights coming from the terminal monitor. It was a message that effective 12:01am that morning she would be awarded a furlough for her exemplary services to the ship. “Is this a joke” she thought…but at the very end of the message was a P.S. which stated, “This is not a joke!” After years of continuous service she was getting a vacation day… “but what does one do on vacation?” she thought. She dressed herself, put on her sanitation gear (force of habit) and exited the station terminal. Above an elevator in the station their was a blinking light with a caricature of her next to in. An invitation? She got in and it took her away. Meanwhile, an eye has been watching from a crack in the main way-station door. A voice whispers, “The coast is clear!”, the door opens all the way and out comes the passengers and much of the crew. One concerned voice asks, “Are you sure she’s gone?” and another answers, “Don’t worry, she has the whole day off!” With that the main bay doors are opened and the aliens prepare to venture outside for the first time in their lives.

Moh's Adventure

WAH-LEE
MOH’S DAY OFF - MOH’S ADVENTURE

---After a lengthy elevator ride Moh steps off into the main deck on the upper levels of the ship. Here is the recreational level of the ship, where the passengers spend much of their time…though strangely it is now deserted, save the robots and a hand full of recreation humanoid girls. The robots carry on with their drudgeries as usual, but the humanoids give nervous glances as Moh approached. They checked themselves over to make sure their wasn’t the slightest blemish on their clothing. They had all been briefed on what Moh is capable of.

---Moh comes to the pool area, but seems either lost or confused. She has never “not worked” before. She was ushered by one of the nervous humanoids to one of the lounging chairs. An umbrella droid came by to shield her for the artificial sun and another droid came by with a cool beverage. She took it and drank. “This is nice, but I could have done these things in my way-station. I think I’ll go back…” is what she said out loud, but to herself. At those words one of the humanoids immediately jumped in her path. “No!” she screamed. “Why not. I am most comfortable there.” Moh answered. “T-This isn’t all the ship has to offer…” the humanoid girl retorted. “Alright then, please show me.” “Huh” asked the humanoid. “Helping other with recreation is your function correct? I need your help.” “Oh…right.” Beads of sweat began to form on the humanoid’s face. In response one of the fearsome mechanical arms lashed out from the sanitation gear Moh wears and cleans it away. “Eeep!” “Sweat was beginning to form on you…sweat is dirty! It won’t do at all, not one little bit!” Moh states, she then continues, “What is you name?” The humanoid answers, “Lah-nah”

---The first place Lah-nah takes Moh is to the spa area. “This place feels great!” exclaimed Lah-nah. First she took her to the sauna. Once inside she heated the artificial rocks and threw water one them. In the midst of the steam Moh voice cold be heard, “You’re sweating again! This won’t do at all, not one little bit!” Lah-Nah argued, “Wait! We’re supposed to sweat in here…even you are…” but upon review, Moh, body way perfectly white and spotless! No sweat! “Uh-oh…” Was the last sound she could squeeze out before she was Moh pounced on her with her brushes. Lah-Nah found herself caught in vicious cycle of cleaning. As Moh’s brushes explored every nook, cranny, and crevice of her body, she wiggled and laughed which combined with the heat of the sauna to cause her to sweat even more, which Moh was compelled to clean. This continued for quite some time, her armpits, torso, behind her knees, and feet were scrubbed over and over again! Finally, the timer on their sauna session ended and the door opened. The sounds of Lah-nah’s hysterical laughter spilled out into the hallway. Another Humanoid heard her and came running. Being careful to keep her distance, lest she share the same fate, she extended a stick for Lah-nah to grab onto. She then pulled her out into the hallway where the air was much cooler, this broke the cycle of sweating and scrubbing and ended Lah-nah’s torture. “Finally, all clean! What is next?”, asked Moh. Lah-nah, wanting to get even, suggested they get pedicures.

---Moh and Lah-nah arrive at the pedicure parlor. Once there they each take seats and prop their feet up in special stir-ups. Two humanoid girls enter, sit at their feet, and begin to scrub them with small brushes of their own. Lah-nah is stifling back her own snickering and she looks over at Moh whom she thinks is getting a healthy taste of her own medicine. On the contrary, Moh still maintains her Spartan appearance. In fact, she appears dissatisfied. “This won’t do at all…”, she says. The pedicurists stop and give a puzzled look. “You are missing so many spots. I will show you the proper way to clean!” With one hand she takes one of the pedicurists brushes and with the other she grabs onto Lah-nah’s ankle with a vice like grip. Gentle enough not to hurt her, but firm enough to make escape impossible… “Oh no!” she utters as she is now made into Moh’s demonstration dummy. The two pedicurists look on with great interest and even take notes as Moh instructs them in how to properly clean nail beds, between the toes, under the toes, and the wrinkles in her soles. Of course Lah-nah’s cried for mercy go completely unheeded. When Moh’s demonstration is done she then tells them to perform a proper cleaning on her other foot! Now the desperate Lah-nah is getting it in stereo! Once Moh is satisfied that the pedicurists have learned how to clean she asks Lah-nah about their next destination. Lah-Nah decides on the bath-house. It’s easily the cleanest place on the ship, she couldn’t possibly have anything to complain about…right?

---They arrive a short time latter. Once there they take a dip in the hot tub and Lah-nah is able to soak her tension away. It was a peaceful scene until yet another humanoid enters the picture. This one is a back-scrubber. She offers the scrub Moh’s back, but in a replay of the pedicure parlor she is completely unsatisfied with the back-scrubbers performance. Again offering to demonstrate the proper way to scrub a person’s back she grabs hold of the unsuspecting Lah-nah, who was relaxing in the hot tub, plops her down on the scrubber’s table, and uses the scrubber’s tools to not only scrub her back, but also her sides, ribs, legs, neck, feet, etc. Again the back-scrubber is taking notes, again Lah-nah’s cries for help go unanswered, and again she must withstand this treatment twice as now the back scrubber must demonstrate what she has learned!

---Lah-nah is now at her wits end…where can she take Moh where she won’t be tickled half to death?! Just then Moh states, “I think this is enough. I’ll go back to my room, I haven’t been there in decades…” and off she goes. Lah-nah collapses on the spot with a deep sigh of relief. Minutes later, Moh steps off of the elevator on the level that contain’s the humanoid’s living quarters. Moh enters her room and looks around. Naturally it is spotlessly clean(the way she left it) and absolutely Spartan in appearance. Everything in it’s proper place and everything is so white that it blends into everything else. If it wasn’t for the shadows cast by the furniture they would disappear against the white walls. Moh’s computer is beeping with messages containing several decades worth of sanitation reports (all of which she peruses) and finally comes to a group of messages regarding her sanitation gear. Apparently she is LONG overdue for a tune-up! She makes that her next order of business.

---Moh makes her way over to the R&D section of the ship were the robots and gear for the humanoids are designed and built. Moh walks up to a desk where a humanoid, very much like Ju-dee, is working keyboards with her hands and feet. She puts her sanitation gear on a conveyor belt and it is moved into the back. Loud mechanical noises can be heard from the back. Hammers, drills, and wrenches go to work on Moh’s sanitation gear until…DING!…a loud bell goes off. The same conveyor belt reverses and brings Moh’s overhauled sanitation gear out. Her Spartan look breaks for the first time as she marvels at the rounded edges, the new buttons and the new cleaning options that go with them. Many new types of specialized soaps, detergents, and polishing agents have been added. As well as more brushes of greater varieties. Even a more efficient battery pack was added so she could clean longer! She couldn’t wait to try it out, but first she wanted to thank the technicians for such a wonderful job. When she went through the door into the back area, the place was total grease-pit and the humanoids there were total grease-monkeys! Their faces and bodies were completely covered in crude! Immediately using her new options she mixed a powerful degreaser with body soaps and began cleaning the entire room and everyone in it! The humanoids scrambled in every direction, and had Moh been using her old gear one or two of them might have gotten away, however her improved gear had three times more brush-tentacles than before. And since oil is such a persistent stain she scrubbed them for hours(she could have taken the overalls off of them before cleaning, but oh well…). After \she was done there she eyed the time and realized that her “day off” was almost over. It was 11:50pm, time to start heading back to her station. She sprinted to the nearest elevator and ordered it to take her back to the way-station. She arrived at exactly 12:00am, just after midnight. Just then, the outer doors opened…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back