• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Jay(Ticklishious) and all F/M lovers!

crydun

Verified
Enjoy Readers! Hot off the Press! Dedicated to Jay(Ticklishious) as a belated b-day/early Christmas present. Here's how it would happen were it real. Also, thanks to ticklishscribe for the use of his questionaire. It really IS the Best way to get inside a lee's head without the actual use of fingrers. Thanks!

It was overcast and dreary as my taxi pulled into the heart of New York City. It was my first time in town and I was excited for more than one reason. First, it’s New York! Broadway shows, bright lights, lots of shops and an atmosphere that brings the soul to life. People bustling up and down the street on missions of their own. They weren’t that friendly to me, the newcomer. Never mind that though, I was here on a mission of my own.

That brings me to the second reason I was excited about being in New York. One word: Jay... We had been talking off and on for years now and it was time to put things into action. The taxi pulled up to my destination and I got out. Opening the door to the large brick building, I tried to slip in quietly. After all, he had no idea I was coming today and what a great surprise I had in store for him.

As the large door closed behind me and I was finally inside, I could hear laughter coming from somewhere in the building. Though I had only heard it sparingly over the years and normally through the videos he made, I knew instantly it was His laughter I was hearing.

Now, I was really getting revved. I followed the sound down a large hall with doors to rooms. As I passed a certain door, it got louder. Aha! I thought. Here we go! I knocked twice on the door, the code to the doms inside that it was me. Sessions are normally private but I had communicated with Carla and Sunshine previously and by special permission, they allowed me to come.

“Ah, now who could that be,” I heard one of them say. Footsteps and then the door opened. A redhead with fair skin greeted me. “And you are?”

“Oh, you don’t really know me,” I said coyly. Then, I pointed to his sweating figure on the bed. “But, he does…”

“Ohhhhh, her eyes widened in recognition of the situation. “Jay, you have a visiter…”

Jay lay on the bed, spread eagle. He looked up at me with a blank look. I knew he didn’t quite know me by appearance. I walked over to the bed he was spread out on. “Well, hello there Mr. Jay…..You don’t know who this is, do you?”

“Ummmm, no I don’t think so…”

“Does the name Crydun ring a bell?”

His eyes widened into fifty cent pieces. “Oh my god. When did you get here?”

“Just now, sweetie. Are you ready?”

“For… what?”

“Me!” I spidered his tummy with my fingers.

Hahahahahhahahaha! Don’t do that. That tickles...!”

“Well, pet, that is the point…” My other hand spidered up and down the ribs. “How does that feel, pet?”

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahoww do you think it feels? It tickles like hell!”

“Very good, pet. I must do it again, then!” I used both hands on his ribs now, spidering up and down with precision, alternating the pace occasionally.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” He thrashed in the bonds but to no avail and I took the cue and kept going. “Aww, does that tickle my little Jay???”

OMG! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHYESSSSSSSSHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” Clank, Clank as the chains moved from all the thrashing.

“Now, pet.” I stated in a mock firm voice. “Take your tickles!” My fingers alternated between ribs and tummy, alternating the pace for fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOONOTTTTTHHEEERIBBBSSSSSSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA”

I decided it was time to do more beside just stand there running my fingers along the ribs. Time to get more involved as a ler. I climbed onto the bed, barefoot and hovered over him. I repositioned myself so that my plan would work. My fingers spidered up and down the ribs while my toes began grazing the tops of the feet. I kept at it this way, my body working like a machine, developing a rhythmic dance over my lee’s body.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

Jay’s voice was starting to weaken which was sad for him cause I had only just begun this journey. I decided to lighten up slightly to give him a slight rest so that I could work All of my plan for him and not just part of it. Too many lers are so into the break and the surrender, they forget to enjoy the experience. I needed to slow down a bit also as my pelvic muscles were beginning to contract and a slow heat rose from the core of me.

I began lightly spidering his tummy, causing the laughter to lesson slightly. Ahhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha” His breathing came back to normal and mine was better as well so I decided to kick it up a notch. I began spidering up and down the ribs again, eventually sliding both fingers inside the pits….

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” His laughter lessoned slightly in the pits but not enough to discourage me. “AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

I decided to shift gears. My toes, which had been grazing the tops of the feet, moved slowly up the calves to the thighs. Ahhhh, the thighs. Second sexiest thing on a man. In my opinion, anyway. My big toes spidered up and down the back of the thighs.

“hahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaa” While this was going on, my fingers alternated between the pits and ribs, leaving my poor helpless Jay guessing which I was going to hit, when and how fast. The result of that experiment was nothing short of fabulous.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAAHAHHAHAHAhhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahhahaaHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaa………”

Meanwhile my feet grazed a line up and down his lower half. So, while the top half was trying to thrash around, to no avail of course, the bottom half was jerking and jumping and bolting right off the bed. As a ler, it’s my responsibility to pay attention to these things. So, I reversed things. I turned around on the bed and laid on top of him, backwards. My head and fingers were at the foot of the bed and my feet were right at his chest. I picked up a bound foot and spidered up and down with my fingers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”

Oh, yes, pet! We simply must.” I continued on his feet while my toes grazed the chest, slowly and with precision. And ohhhh the results…..

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA…….”

“What’s the matter, pet? Does that … TICKLE.. or something?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA……..”

“Awwww, poor little Jay… He’s just all tickly inside…” My fingers spidered the soles of his feet while my toes grazed the chest and tummy, intermittently.

Occasionally, my fingers lightly grazed the tops of the feet, sending him into spasmic laughter. “AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA……….”

So, of course, I did what any ler would do… I repeated the trick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAANOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA”

By now, over an hour, maybe longer had passed, and signs of distress were starting to show. Sweat poured out of his body and his face was bright red. His hazel eyes shone with a combination of desire and giddiness. His breathing alternated between heavy and shallow.

As for me, things were starting to have an effect on me as well. My own face was red, my pelvic muscles would contract then loosen, contract then loosen and so forth. My face was warm and probably pink though I didn’t have a mirror to look in and my breathing was heavy and fast. It was time to give Jay his special treat.

I crawled up near the top of the bed, my face nearly next to his. I turned his head the other direction and bent my own down. My lips grazed his neck, causing him to moan. I went around in a circular pattern, starting at the side of the neck and making a complete circle around. Jay erupted.

“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAANOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAahahhahahahahhahahhaha…”

I continued this pattern and time became irrelevant. Around and around I went, my rhythmic movements blending with his laughter. We danced that way for I don’t know how long. His neck was beautiful, long and strong with a nice tan and very fine hairs. I used my fingers to brush them to the side, sending him into a fit of giggles. “hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahaaha…..”

He tried scrunching his neck to escape my fingers but I was too quick for him. My nimble fingers and lips devoured this section with reckless abandon. Time and place melted away as we blended, my lips to his neck. Some wouldn’t think you could get that lost in one body part with tickling alone, but if it’s your passion, you very well can.

Moon shone through the one small window in the room when I lifted up and saw Carla and Sunshine, whom I’d forgotten about, watching me in the background. Their faces lit up with smiles.

“Wow!” Sunshine’s exuberant voice filled the room.

Yeah, wow!” Carla’s was more subdued and awestruck.

“Want a job?” Sunshine inquired and I knew by the tone, she wasn’t playing around.

Me?” I’m sure I looked as bewildered as I felt.

“Yes you. You have been at it for 3 hours now and I didn’t hear you moan even once.”

3 hours? It felt like an hour and a half.”

Ah, so you really do love it then.”

My face burned. “Yes, I do.”

Welcome aboard!” They replied in unison.

It was definitely something to consider. I had a lot of thinking to do. For the moment, I bid Jay farewell for the evening and headed out to catch a taxi. The bright lights of the city shone like flashy tinsel as I waved down the taxi. There were a lot of things to consider. I loved what I’d seen of this city: the bright lights, the energy, and all the stuff to do. However, I’d lived in Ohio all my life. I missed my green grass, oak trees and the peace that went with it. Would I stay or would I go? You’ll have to read the sequel to find out!

The End of Part One……

Well I have to say it is great seeing you writing tickle erotica once again crydun. I was surprised to see this story and I got to say-your story was very interesting and very different-I have to say I enjoyed it and I really did like it. I really would have loved to read and seen more talk on when you tickled his neck by kissing and nibbling on the neck, that was sexy and sweet, hot. I would have loved to read more on that, I do like how you wrote how ticklish he was and you describing the tickling and laughter was good-but love to have read and seen more playful teasing dialogue before the tickle scene. Liked to have seen a slower teasing buildup before the big tickle scene but all in all it was a great story very creative and sweet-playful and ornery and sure ticklishious loved the story. Good job. Hope to read more stories soon of yours in the future, -also loved to have seen the tickle scene expand a bit beyond tickling and kissing and nibbling on neck, it ended too soon, bit of a let down-ending so quick-but sure you will remedy this in part 2 of For Jay right please say you will. Have a good day and happy holidays to you, really did like this story.

:bunny::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Crydun, nice to see you back and to see your LER side in your writing! Very nice indeed! Sounds like something you wish to make reality. Poor man!
NOT:firedevil

thanks bunny and Ed. Yes, I loved writing it and someday plan to live it out. Just don't know when or how..... Thanks for your comments and keep them coming folks!

Cry,

I really enjoyed reading your story. What is this questionaire you mentioned by Scribe? I don't think I've seen it before.

Great story, thanks for sharing. I so love women that love to tickle.

Wowsers!

That was one awesome story. As a male lee I sure appreciated it. Thanks for posting it. :) Jay is one lucky dude.

thanks all for your replies! I sure enjoyed writing it! Jay, one of these days, it will come true. Then, I'll move it to the True Stories section.... For now, allow me to haunt your dreams..... Keep the feedback coming! If you want a sequel, it will happen!

Ohh,missed this one earlier...

I liked the toe tickling to go along with the finger tickling...Very fun to do...

as soon as I can get time enough alone to write... :(

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back