• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desire

SoundSiren

TMF Master
Thanks to Myth for encouraging me to post this one. Enjoy. ;)

Desire

Sweet pleasure
k i s s
Taste. Lips. Noses touch...
travels the tingle
d o w n the spine,
slipping to the toes.
Desire to have
YOU
by my side
caressing carefully
everything away.
Want all those
forbidden
things
I'm not allowed
to dream about.
You bring your
body in
IN for the kill
striking down
upon
my weaknesses
straight to the heart.​

Again Siren, a very wonderful piece, very passionate and sensual, and excellent visual style as well! I am excited to see more of your work here and I hope you will continue posting!

Again Siren, a very wonderful piece, very passionate and sensual, and excellent visual style as well! I am excited to see more of your work here and I hope you will continue posting!

:blush2: You really did make me blush Myth. Thanks so much for the feedback hun. I promise more to come. Just have to decide what to post next. Much of my work is one of two extremes. Passionate...or Seething. So emo right? :D

If you took and collected all the words one could've slipped between the words you chose for this one you'd be left with what the readers fills on their own after taking the one you picked in and that was the impact for me. This was very passionate, very raw and almost a snapshot of that moment where someone is at that part in their life where they're juust abooooouuut to grow up. Then its gone.

Glad you took a verbal picture and found the courage to share.

If you took and collected all the words one could've slipped between the words you chose for this one you'd be left with what the readers fills on their own after taking the one you picked in and that was the impact for me. This was very passionate, very raw and almost a snapshot of that moment where someone is at that part in their life where they're juust abooooouuut to grow up. Then its gone.

Glad you took a verbal picture and found the courage to share.

Somehow I missed this. :blush2: Thanks babe and thank you for encouraging me to share more and write more. I credit you, Myth, and Suik for me even being around these parts. It's been fun to push each other and I love you guys for it! :twohugs:

Yes Siren that was very well written ,..i found myself actually swallowing finally at the end.
thank you for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back