• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: Cloakcwork Conspiracy Ch.1 F/F

Kev26

TMF Novice
Cloak and Feather: Clockwork Conspiracy Ch.1 F/F

Author's Note> I been working on this for awhile. With alot of hesitations and worry. I approached suikoden randomly one day, think the weekend booze helped and gave him a rough sketch of the first chapter. I then well asked his permision and Mr. MTJ if it would be all right for me to write a series. I was in one of those perverbial funks and I was bored with my current writting and di this drabble a long time ago. Its been retouched and reviewed for viewing. I finally got the courage to post it having both author's permission and pray to god I do this series justice. It was one of the first stories/series I read and well what better way to finally open the doors about tickling than writing, right? Yah anyways I give you my first true story here to see if I am worthy of continuing this acclaimed legendary series Cloak and Feather.

Cloak & Feather: Clockwork Conspiracy

Ch 1

Costa Rica late afternoon the palm trees swayed by the ocean winds beside a small white casa the balcony’s sea blue drapes wafting in and out the open doorway. Sitting upon a small outdoor round table was Lady Ramirez the South American woman sitting with her tan legs crossed in a sea blue robe reading an American newspaper. Ramirez’s black hair was tied back in a braid as her favorite servant Bartalo stood up holding a tray wearing a bow tie even though he was dress in fatigues. Ramirez seemed amused at the point in the newspaper seeing an article of her old friend from Section 7, Samantha Storm, having foiled the Green Sail Mafia in North Dakota. It was a rather amusing thought as she sighed inwardly missing having her revenge. The article had her picture and was considered a citizen’s arrest but she knew all to well Samantha was working for a secret organization and had triumphantly as always come on top victorious.

Was several months ago she and the young agent battled or more like tortured another through laughter. Time and time again they would meet and even though Ramirez could recall that soft skin against those ticklish soles Samantha managed to escape and put her back in a cell. Luckily for her Ramirez had friends from with in the organization Samantha worked for. With a sly grin Ramirez pondered when the next they meet and this time she was going to break Samantha and make little Samantha hers pulling out all the stops. Their rivalry had last to this point and though they were more like mature women now it didn’t mean they couldn’t have fun.

Gazing to the ocean Ramirez closed her eyes she seemed to daydream about those size sevens being tormented under her nails. The thought stirred Ramirez to a blissful aphrodisiac bliss that yearn growing strong thinking about the German Patricia Krauz that once held Samantha and obviously lost her for recklessness in her own dungeon now. She had proved informative after Ramirez coax her little nipples into cooperation. It was the third day and Ramirez had her begging to do anything to avoid the tickling. Wicked grin crawling upon her face Ramirez delighted in the fact how easily it was to break the big tough woman that dared to touch her Samantha. That useless millionaire paid her a hefty sum to avoid his own demise which was fine by Ramirez as women lately have been her interest and jobs scarce.

As the gong on a nearby church bell rang Bartalo snapped into attention and served Ramirez the six o’clock tea. Steam rising from the pot she opened her eyes and took the cup and condiments lay out for her and prepared her beverage. Taking a sip she sighed feeling relaxed given she had a few more hours to pry anymore information from the brawny German below her casa’s secret dungeon. As she watched the sunset a noisy sound came overhead and she glared at the Hein. Standing outside of it as it lowered was a man in a grey trench coat wearing black pants and a rose stripe button Italian shirt. He seemed to put on a pair of gloves looking at her from the side copter door. Bartalo growled grabbing his pistol from his leg and pointed at the man before Ramirez put a hand on it brown eyes starring coldly at the man.

“Miss Ramirez I presume?” asked the trench coat man placing a horn to his lips grinning amusingly.

With audible spite Ramirez replied haughtily her accent thick in the air over the propwash. “Who wants to know?”

Shaking his head the trench coat man stepped back pushing on some black elastic band. “That isn’t very nice my lady. Your presence is requested to reunite with an old friend.”

Ramirez pulled the gun from Bartalo’s hand and took aim. “I do not think so.”

As she fired the man launched from the helicopter dropping the horn in mid flight smirking in a spectacular dive as she open fire. Bullets passed by him as he pivoted his body to avoid the direction of her shot slamming into Bartalo using him as cushion and slamming him into the wall. The useless servant collapsed dazed as the man stood up swiftly jumping back from another barrage of shots. At a closer look he looked about his late twenties long fluffy brown hair tied back in a pony tail his brown eyes pale skin with rugged five o’clock shadow gave him a dusty look as he stared down Ramirez’s barrel. Raising his hands he looked her over with a grin as the Spanish woman stared up with animosity.

“My apologies mamouiselle, but I be thinkin’ you need to put the gun down,” spoke the trench coat man.

Ramirez eyed to her right seeing several of the occupants of the helicopter holding rifles aimed at her as red dots showered her body. “I want the name of my captor and what it is you want?”

“Call me Edmond Dumont mon chere. Lady Ramirez it is . . . well it is actually personal for you and I have business however my employer wishes to speak with yah.” Edmond spoke in a Cajun accent that was now more apparent.

Sighing Ramirez dropped the gun approaching close to him. “Sure sSenor Edmond,”

Carefully and cautiously Ramirez lean down and elbow him in the gut immediately turning around and grabbing his arm behind Edmond’s back using him as a shield. The riflemen held their fire and waited for orders or a good shot but Edmond raised his other hand and smiled. Muttering Edmond grin turned wide as he lowered his freehand which squeezed into a fist. Bolts of electricity surge from the glove she held and he turn around sharply. As Ramirez gave a slight perplexed look at his actions she felt a jolt come from her hands to her chest. With smooth motion the stun gloves cracked against her chest before a foot caught her ankle tripping her then placed both hands on her breasts grinning like a shark as she stood there being shocked.

Edmond kneeled to her left so she could see him wiggling a finger grinning. “Tsk tsk Lady Ramirez. Not only did we catch you in your hideaway but you manage to get yourself shocked by my stun gloves. You really made this easy on us and I want to introduce you to some one as we are going to have a long a flight.”

Scooping up the stunned Ramirez under his arm Edmond walked to the edge of the balcony and one of the riflemen tossed him a line. Running up behind Edmond Bartalo came at him with a tea spoon. Edmond caught the line and hooked it to his waist on secured belt and with a free hand with out even looking backhand Bartalo who fell to the floor again dazed. Edmond sighed something about getting good help these days and jumped off the balcony hanging from the line and was drawn up. Once inside other men secured Ramirez in Velcro ankle cuffs and wrist straps forcing her hands to her front then secured her into one of the few chairs strapping her down tight her wrists tied to a holding bar above the seat before she was harnessed to the chair.

As the stunning effect wore off Ramirez began to scowl Edmond harshly. “How dare you! Do you know who I am? I will make your death slow and torturous till you are begging me to end your life!”

Edmond sighed. “Some one gag her.”

Immediately one of the riflemen in dark black armor came up and removed a Velcro strap and put it around her mouth making sure her hair was not tied down with it as they went around her head. “Mouth secured sir.”

Standing and leaning down while holding the bar where her wrists were tied to Edmond grin starring at Ramirez’s vengeful eyes. “Your wondering who would do this and why?”

Ramirez merely continued to give him the death glare. “. . .”

“Its probably hard for you to remember but do you recall when you worked for a Sanchez? There was also a woman you captured, a Samantha Storm. Along with the wreckage of a downed helicopter were a few bodies so happen an agent was sent in to recover information and act as a medic. One was Miss Samantha Storm the other happen to be some one very close to me.”

Ramirez scowled wondering who that was since she was preoccupied with Samantha. Then it dawned onto Ramirez there was a young female blonde Section 7 Agent who she captured to find out where Samantha had fled off to after she had suffered under Samantha’s torment that she had broken in hours after to relieve some stress. She had left that agent under one of her tickling devices which was powered by a small water wheel and the wheel slowly and agonizingly turned a smaller wheel which she had decorated with small feathers across her petite woman hood. Her look was enough for Edmond to smile and realize she remembered. Was this buffoon out for revenge? She grunted and mewled under the gag.

“You left my poor sister Chloe to suffer for several hours. Before section seven even got there Ramirez had already sold her to a local marketer. They picked up their agent Samantha Storm after she made a cryptic S.O.S. for an Evac but made no efforts to rescue or reclaim my sister. So I’m going to repay the favor. No Mon chere I’m not going to sell you to a market not before you suffer first but some one else has other plans for you. However my employer has some rather interesting needs from you which only you can provide. I’m to convince you to assist them otherwise I will have to be force to use additional measures of persuasion. . . Actually with a sick witch like you I guess we’ll skip negotiations and go to the persuading part.” Edmond smile turned evil as he spoke those words and motioned a woman in a black cloak and hood to come forward.

Ramirez watched the dark silhouette approach her it kneeled and looked up at her the blonde hair woman with one brown eye one blue eye smiled faintly. It was Chloe but this woman wasn’t the same whimpering sack of flesh she left behind for Samantha. No something about this woman held a face of confidence and coldness Ramirez had never seen before. There was no expression of revenge or fear as her once captive stared coldly to her former captor. Pulling out a black bungee cord Chloe had tied it around Ramirez’s restrained ankles and tied it to the front bottom bar of the seat opposite to Ramirez stretching her legs taught. Once secured Chloe raised her curved black nails at Ramirez’s face grinning madly almost insanely.

Ramirez had captured this agent in a desperate attempt to locate Samantha in the end however she tickled tortured Chloe to an insane limit. Having asked Chavez for any leads on the American agent he relinquished one as a favor to her long services to him. The agent Chloe was on a different mission at the time and Ramirez had her men kidnap the young woman and bring her to Ramirez’s dungeon where the next seventeen hours was hell for Chloe being broken many times before release information on Section 7 and very little of Samantha’s Storm’s activities and whereabouts. After having her fill Ramirez simply discarded hr and left her to the purchase of some group. Apparently now that was going to haunt Ramirez as she lay in her make shift restraints.

“I had waited many years for this day Mistress Ramirez. I will return the favor to you and more. For now how ever I’ll have a bit of my revenge till we drop you off to the master.” Spoke Chloe ever so softly as she purred stroking Ramirez’s leg.

Ramirez began to curse in Spanish as Chloe etched her nails over her legs. She wasn’t about to be broken by some former play thing any time soon. However Ramirez herself was ticklish and she knew off the back of her head she was going to be tormented till they land there. Escape was useless as there were a lot of them and the fact they were flying low over the ocean meant any wrong move she would be plunged into the blue depths with out mercy. Watching Chloe Ramirez showed no sign of fear as the cloaked girl removed her slippers and looked on defiantly. Those cold talons descended against her soft tan soles slowly ever so patiently drawing up and down in light tickles. Caressing them with her palms Ramirez cursed as Chloe now slid the nails between her toes causing her legs to spasm. Achingly for a few minutes now she sawed between her toes before Ramirez let out a slight huff.

Chloe grinned enjoying the slow excruciating torture but knew that Ramirez was a pro to interrogation and torture but she too had the years of training now. Devilishly she changed her tactics skillfully with one hand on her left foot sawing her nails between the toes and on Ramirez’s right scratching her instep. That did it and Ramirez began to squirm uncomfortable. Ramirez’s feet were now tingling as she flexed her toes trying to avoid the nails going between them out of reaction. That was Chloe’s cue to begin drawing all ten fingers raking over her soles causing Ramirez to buckle slightly.

After several minutes Ramirez felt her strength losing and gave into a giggle then a few more. Chloe took this chance to kneel down and nibble on Ramirez’s pinky toe and that was it she let out a howl and her leg began to shake. Chloe began to giggle as her left hand traced along Ramirez’s right calf under her knee which Ramirez futile tried to lift. Wickedly the cloaked blonde racked her ten digits along and under Ramirez’s legs that tried to buck with all effort pinching and clawing her bottom upper legs forcing Ramirez to shake her short black shoulder length hair from side to side as she gave muffled yips.

“Mmph hehehehehe . . . nuf stop!” Ramirez shouted through her makeshift gag.

Chloe smile menacingly straddling Ramirez’s upper thighs and drew her nails across the sides of Ramirez’s feet the tan skin turning a shade of pink. “Shh Ramzi the fun’s only begun. We still have plenty of time to work on you my dear.”

Removing from her sleeve a black feather Chloe began to saw the stiff plume between each toe on Ramirez’s feet. Beginning to thrash wildly Ramirez felt the tendrils slowly lick across the soft skin taunting her feet to clench but Chloe cruelly held her left foot back and spread her toes with her fingers and achingly drew the feather back slowly across her pinky toe and her other digits. Ramirez shook violently yelping and yipping a mature Spanish laughter as her toes were assaulted Chloe then looked at her brother who seemed to look away a moment.

“What’s wrong brother? Isn’t this the revenge you wanted?” Chloe asked him sincerely.

Edmond sighed inwardly. “I don’ see why you enjoy it so much she was one of the people that made you into this person you are now. Some weird tickle soldier or some trash sis. Just do what you want till we get towards our destination. We got one more new pick up that will be a valuable asset to my employer’s needs.”

Chloe hung her head knowing well her brother did not like the world she became a part of but what was done to her was done nothing could change it. “Eddie, as soon as we get all the pieces we can go home. Go back to our lives as a brother and sister I promise.”

With a roll of her eyes Ramirez thought she was going to suffer some American cheesy sitcom routine and grumbled through her gag. Chloe frowned and assaulted the soft pink bottoms of Ramirez’s feet stirring all sorts of laughter from her. The roar of the helicopter muffled her sounds of laughter as they flew over the Atlantic heading north towards the U.S. borders. In a few hours they would reach their destination and Ramirez would find out who was the fool that decided to capture her.

Last edited:
I's a rather short start but I'm already in the works of the second chapter and others. I guess feel free to comment. *dives into carboard boxfort and pulls out a wifflebat of anti-slander*

Kev26 couldn't wait for my lazy ass to write some more Samantha Storm escapades so he decided to create his own and asked me if he could post them. That's a huge compliment and I was psyched to see someone else take a shot at the series (not that I am done with it yet... ;) )

I've seen the first few chapters Kev has written and it's a real epic! All the classic characters are here along with several new creations. His attention to and knowledge of the C&F continuity is impressive and I've really enjoyed seeing his own unique take on this series which is particularly special to me.

Keep going man, I want to see what happens next! :jumpupanddown:

And if you liked this, check out "Eddie the Snitch" which is a prequel of sorts. :)

Well damn. That was awesome! Nice work Kev. Very involved. It's...Noir-esq. I like how different writers are handling this.

It's almost like a movie franchise. :clap:

And if you liked this, check out "Eddie the Snitch" which is a prequel of sorts. :)

Dammit. Of course I read this one first. :D

Kev26,

I don't want to even begin to think about how long ago I wrote the original Samantha Storm adventure. However it really was Suikoden that took the ball and ran with it. Samantha Storm and the Cloak and Feather world is richer as a result of Suikoden's amazing work.

It looks like you have a solid and exciting start to a new series set in the world of Cloak and Feather. I really like how you are building upon some of the elements of Samantha's previous adventures. I've enjoyed what I read so far, I'll be looking forward to future installments.

Keep em coming!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for those sentiments MTJPub. I think Kev26 is doing a great job with his take on Cloak and Feather. He is a bona fide "Stormchaser" of the first order.

I am bumping this thread despite being somewhat drunk this evening.

:beer:

I, too, am interested in more installments of this series, so please continue. The Cloak and Feathers are some of my favorite stories on the forum... true classics.

Just one question off of this excellent and well welcomed addition to the series. and I noticed this with suikoden as well.

whats with all the year jumps? She is aging a lot it seems.

An understandable mistake my friend! :D

We are all just a bit lazy when it comes to updating the adventures of Samantha Storm. For information purposes, these stories all take place when Samantha and Miss Ramirez are in their late 20's. Angela is a year or two younger.

It's difficult to give an exact age for any of them because you should never ask a woman her age, especially if she's a highly trained secret agent and experienced in tickle torture.

All we need is a little suspension of disbelief. After all, fans of F Paul Wilson's urban mercenary Repairman Jack had to wait 14 years between books 1 and 2 and he aged about 6 weeks in the interim.

Hope that clears things up! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back