• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Class Reunion tickle (Oh Yeah!)

love_high_arch

I know I started a babysitter story, but I do so much tickling, I thought I would just start posting them as I go, and continue the story when I have some down time.

First, before I get to the reunion, I'll tell you about a quick (for me) tickle at home. A friend of my sons was over. My son had left to go play pool , and his friend was waiting for his girlfriend to pick him up.

When she got there , she came in for a while, to talk about the bullshit crisis that teenagers always think they have (and most of the time create themselves). The guy is 19, and his girlfriend is 18. She is about 5'4", blonde just past her shoulders, a really cute face. She has a slightly flat ass, andhas 3-5 pounds of baby fat on her, but some BEAUTIFUL NATURAL (not implanted )tits, about the size of Canelopes (i love when she leaves so i get those tits in my chest with my goodbye hug!!!).

Anyway, the guy is kind of im-mature, and was being whiney. She said she had to go home to feed her dog and let it out. Damian was being whiney, so when I said to the girl "take Damian with you" (trying to get him laid, because her parents aren't home) HE said "No dude, it's straight. She doesn't want me going with her (Pouting like a little bitch!)Then she said "No , see, he doesn't even want to go with me , and I am not going to take him with me if he is going to be Whiney".

Well, this opened up the door for me to grab her foot, flick off her slide into shoe, and start to tickle her foot, with the precept that it was kidding torture , for the purpose of torturing her into agreeing to take Damian with her. Man, she had cute little feet! about size 5-6 I'd say, soft, with pretty painted red toes that needed a little touch up with the polish (she had been swimming)soft, with a medium arch. and it always makes a pretty foot seem even prettier if the girl it belongs to is cute too!

Anyway, she is a dream to tickle, because (I have tickled her feet before, which is my WAY prefered place to tickle) she doesn't struggle when you go for her feet, she just starts saying " No No, don't tickle! Don't tickle!and when you tickle her she starts laughing and squirming, almost pretending she is trying to get away, but will pretty much hold her foot still for you. And that is just what she did. She stood up and turned away, so she was facing away from me, and sat the knee of the foot I had onto the couch to balance herself, almost PRESENTING TO ME her cute little wrinkled sole!!!I tickled her foot for about a minute (her boyfriend is standing right there, but he doesn't really care, because he doesn't have a foot fetish, so it is like no big deal to him. He would probably be more concerned if i were to tickle her around the ribs, worried that
I might accidentally brush against one of those big titties!

Anyway, after that I let her go, and they pretty much left right after that. As soon as they walked out the door, i smelled my fingers that had been tickling her foot, and sure enough, she had leftme a little something to remember her by for a little while until the smell wore off. love those leather shoes, they seem to cause a foot to get an aroma that probably only those of us that visit this site regularrly can appreciate!!!

Anyway, this got a little long , so I think I will just post the Reunion in a sep post, as it is a GOODIE ! (trust me on this!!!!!!)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back