• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Hell Sketches--Ten Minutes In The Pits

jonsmith

Ten Minutes in the Pits​

Clad in her baggy jeans, white beater, and loose New Balance 992’s, Liquani sat with her arms bolted against the wall above her head. They were secured by manacles on the wall, and Liquani could only hand there, an inch or so off the ground, and look around her. She was in a gray colored room, withno windows, and a table at one end, and a door at the other.
She had a very tantalizing body, all muscle, slender, with a nicely shaped face. She wore short black dreadlocks with orange tips, like most of the girls she knew. She was a very dominant character, but in this situation, she was appearing pretty weak. She wore black lipstick which added effect to the sneering curl of her lips. Her eyes were hidden from sight, as they always were, by black sunglasses. She often intimidated her victims with this dark tool.
Liquani heard footsteps coming toward her and looked up to see the door open. A tall, young man wearing a black Italian suit walked in. His face was hidden by his long black hair, but she could see, his skin was very pale. He towered over her by half a foot. He stood in the doorway for a moment, silently gauging the situation itseemed, then advanced. He came within a foot of her, and stopped.

“Liquani…” he whispered lyrically. He brushed his hair from his face. He was an elegant looking individual, clean blemishless skin with lovely dark eyes. His nose was slightly long, but narrowed; he had a peaceful aura about him. But that didn’t keep Liquani from disliking him.
“Who are you?” She asked keeping her voice even. “Who are you, and why am I here?”
“I am Armand,” the young man said. “I am a Knismon.”
“Huh?” She looked at him through her shades. “A knismon?”
“A Knismon.”
“And why are you called that?”
“You’ll understand later.” He quickly snatched her shades off.
“I want to know now! And give me my sunglasses!” She demanded. She kicked at him, and missed as he stepped out of the way. He grabbed her ankle, and slowly, sensually peeled her loose shoe off her foot. It revealed a tiny, plump white and pink striped socked foot.
“Do you know how beautiful you are?” He asked staring at her foot, he then looked at her. “Liquani, do you know?”
“I’m very pretty,” she said not believeing her own words. “I know I’m the best looking girl.”
“I wouldn’t say the best. No one’s the best. Everyone looks a different way for a reason, but Liquani, you don’t realize your own beauty, you own potential even. I can sense it. That’s why you are here.”
“Put my foot down,” Liquani demanded. Armand knelt, and gazed at the jean clad leg in his hands. He thought Liquani was just perfect. He adored her. And yet she wasted her love. He thought about this as he placed her shoe back on in just as sensual a fashion as he had removed it. He rose to face Liquani, and placed his hand on her taut belly.
“Don’t touch me,” Liquani hissed. Armand dragged his long nailed fingers along her abs up to her sternum. Liquani’s sneer twisted for a moment, and erupted in a grin, and she turned her face away. “Stop,” she sniggered as Armand’s fingers continued to dance along her tummy muscles. “Hehe stoahap…” She turned to face him, her face was just creeping into an ever growing smile, and her sniggers were growing into giggles.
Armand smiled. “Ah, now this is beauty. She has such a heavenly smile.” He said dramatically, to no one. “She has such a wonderfully dark persona , and yet, you waste it on being a hooligan.”
“What are you talking abohahaha…” She shut her eyes and shrieked more as Armand’s skillful fingers gently found her large, deep navel. He stroked it softly for a moment, but then moved back to her abs.
“You robbed stores my dear; and you stole from your own mother. And worst of all, you killed.” He put his head close to her ear and whispered. “You killed, and because of that, you may never see heaven.”
“Whahahahaat?” she squealed as she felt him do a navel dive again. She lifted her knees, and twisted her head and cackled.
“But, even if none of the other’s love you, we have seen them all,” he wrapped his arms around her waist, “I still adore you with the same reverence, I’d give the queen.” And with that, he began to drag his nimble fingers up and down liquani’s soft, shaven underarms. Liquani was silent as she looked in Armand’s eyes. She was about to explode with laughter; Armand knew it, and he was waiting patiently as he dragged his fingers in her pits.
“Dude…please…steehehee…”
“Don’t fight the desire to exhale…”
“Stopit!”
“Never.”
“You must,”
“Says who?” Armand’s fingers ran along Liquani’s underarms the way children play on a playset. There was so much area to cover on the beautiful young woman’s hollows. He figured he’d have to ration his attacks as he played with her.
Liquani hung her head and her shoulders shook as laughter escaped her lips, and then she lifted her head and laughed in Armand’s face. He smiled with a hint of deviousness in his eyes.
Liquani stomped her feet with such force that her sneakers fell off. She kicked her legs around, and then wrapped her legs around Armand’s waist.
“Stop it, this isn’t funny!” She roared with laughter.
“If it is not funny,” Armand said with a smile, they why are you laughing?” His fingers dug in and he enjoyed her laughter even more. He kissed her on the neck, just under the ear. Her eyes grew wide and she squealed even louder as she felt his lips graze an especially ticklish area that few people ever knew of.
“How the Hell did you know that?” She squealed.
“I have a gift of knowing who is ticklish where…” Armand replied as he flicked his serpentine tongue along her neck, the effect being that Liquani’s eyes nearly rolled back in her head from the titillating stimulation. He closed his eyes and listened to Liquani’s laughter as it got louder and louder, over the minutes that passed. All the while she would kick and squeeze Armand’s waist with her pincer like legs. He seemed to enjoy what she did to him, and he didn’t doubt that she did the same. It would only take time to tell.
Ten minutes passed before Liquani’s sensitivity began to fade, this was common to many humans he had come into contact with. He was no scientist, but he believed it came from their brains, so trapped in discomfort, that anything that was recognized as pleasure was gradually silenced. A disappointing side effect of brilliance.
Armand enjoyed seeing her like this. Tired, breathing deeply, and looking so, so beautiful. He slowly undid the manacles and held her as she slid from the wall; he carried her out of the room. Her sneakers still on the floor, one on its right side, the other upright.

Next Week: The Medical School

Yep, that's JC back in the swing of things! :D

Dude, great to see you back. I love this little tale of Armand and his ticklish tough girl. I am sure there is more you could tell us about their ticklish trysts and I hope you do.

Wow, I forgot that I posted this! I've been out due to illness and school. Well, I will reply to your comments in the order that they came.

Yep, that's JC back in the swing of things! :D

Dude, great to see you back. I love this little tale of Armand and his ticklish tough girl. I am sure there is more you could tell us about their ticklish trysts and I hope you do.

Oh yes, more trysts will be in the furture. And it's glad to see you're still writing!

that was AWSOME!

Thanks Crazytickler! You might like some of my other pieces too. The links are in my signature.

HAWT. I had troubl figuring out what time period this was though because of the baddass names. Whatev. Still hot.

Feel better! Now. Where's my short story? :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back