• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Through The Laughing Glass PartX? m/f */m

wishful1234

TMF Regular
(I'm skipping ahead a couple chapters just to get things moving. An owl hoots outside my window tonight, but that has nothing to do with the story it's just awesome! This is intended as the next-to-last chapter of the story)

SUMMARY of "missing chapters":
(cue dramatic music and scrolling words)

Barb (formerly Bob who changed to female by looking in a special mirror) had some steamy girl-on-girl/feline action with her new lover The Cat, while lovely 21 year old cousins Ally and Alicia have met a SECOND Bob (identical to the first) whom they both have a crush on. This second Bob is all-male and quite heroic.
Anyway, our heroes are still trying to catch the Cat to administer a much-deserved Spanking but they keep falling into various ticklish traps and weird ticklish situations all over this crazy world where everything and everyone seems obsessed with tickling them!
Plus they keep getting cryptic hints of some forgotten past life they shared....

Confused? Good. Everything's gonna make sense once they get back to the Spooky Old House and find time to peruse the Journal they found in a drawer....

(BTW the idea for this chapter was suggested by DSLAM77530...)

CAUTION: Nudity, tickling, giants, torture devices, lesbians on Harleys, etc And Everyone's over 21!!!!

PART 1) CLIFFHANGER FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER

(We find Bob2 trapped by The Cat, locked in a diabolical device called "The Tick-Tock")

"So girls" taunted the Cat, dangling the Key over the precipice, "Chase after us, or rescue your man; which will it be? Mreoow! Hahaha!!"

"NOOOO!" screamed Alicia as The Cat flicked the Tick-Tock's only Key away, over the balcony and down the cliff's edge! Ally managed to slap the Cat on the cheek once, but the leather-clad feline had already mounted behind her leather-clad lover on their escape-Harley, and they vroomed off, giving our heroines the Jersey salute (That's the middle finger. Duh)

Alicia tried tugging at the Tick-Tock's metal bars, to no avail. She could reach in and block parts of the mechanism to bring some small relief to Bob's suffering; but he was in tears from the intense tickling of the diabolical medieval-clock device. It would tickle him mercilessly for 45 minutes every hour until HOUR 13 when it would actually tickle him TO DEATH!

"Alicia" Ally said, tugging at what little there was of Alicia's shredded new dress. "There's a ladder; we can find the key down the side of the mountain." (Her own identical new dress had been shredded in a previous chapter as well)

"Th-tha-haha-t's n-no-ho-ho M-m-mountain! Hahahahaha" Bob tried to say "Hoo-hahahaha! (gasp) T-that's the hee hee edge- Ooh-hoo-hoo-HAW! Hahaha!"

"It's the edge of the world, Ally!" Alicia replied, "Not just a mountain! And assuming we CAN climb down there, how will we ever find it?"

"Hoo hoo hahahahahahahahaha!!! Noooo!!!!" shrieked Bob, as the mechanical digits worked into his naked armpits.

"We have this" Ally held up The Magnet, "And this" the Feathery Wings they'd found, angel-style wings you could strap on that would let you float weightlessly for a time, "and there's always THIS" she held up the jar of mushrooms that'd caused so much havoc for them earlier "in case we run into any loose giants down there."

"N-no!!! Ho ho ho hahaha"! Bob implored "y-you c-c-can't! HAHAHA Hee hEE HOOOO!!!! " And suddenly, it was Break-Time for poor exhausted Bob, 15 minutes of blissful non-tickling to catch his breath for the next ordeal. "It's dangerous..." he gasped as his strength gave out.

Ally gave him a sip of juice, and caressed his cheek.

"We have to go" she said, "We have to do this to rescue you, honey" Both women kissed him tenderly on the forehead as Bob collapsed into unconsciousness. Ally strapped on the wings and descended the ladder first to catch Alicia in case she should fall.

PART 2 OVER THE EDGE OF THE WORLD... AGAIN

Endless ladder rungs led down the cliff face for what seemed a lifetime. 15 minutes later, they heard the evil chiming of the Tock-Tock and peals of laughter from poor Bob. No, had to focus on their mission.

About a thousand feet down, the cliff just ended and they hung from the final rung, looking down at the mist far beneath the bottom of the world. Off in the haze they espied the Giants, male and female Titans who held up this crazy world.

"The magnet isn't working!" exclaimed Ally, pointing and waving the magnet in all directions. It's warranty said it could attract the key from 1000 miles away- it SHOULD have attracted it right away up at the house, why didn't it? Why didn't they think of trying it then? Too distracted (and secretly excited)by Bob's suffering (were he in no danger, they'd have both enjoyed watching him writhe in the Tick-Tock)

"Let me try it" Alicia said, snatching the big redand black chunk of metal from her cousin. "I can feel it tugging; It must be stuck somewhere."
They grabbed onto the row of handrails in the rock above their heads, hanging on by their hands like gymnasts, and ventured out across the bottom of the world

"Where is it? Humph!" Alicia exclaimed in frustration.

"Over here" a big voice boomed not far away.

Another Giant. Oh brother!

"What do YOU want?" she asked the giant peevishly.

"Over here, little girlie" the Giant grinned. "Lookie here!"
No, he didn't grin, he held something clenched in his teeth- the Key!!

The two women swung closer to him "Please, Mister" Ally said in her best little-girl-lost voice, "Please, we need that to save our friend. Please give
that to us"

"Uh-uh" the Giant shook his head No. "But I'll trade ya for it..."

"Uhhh" began Alicia, "We really don't have much to trade. And if you're thinking of..."

"No, no not THAT" began the giant. "I can smell your jar of mushrooms. If one of you were to eat about half that jar, you'll be as big as me in no time- at least for a while- then I can go off and take a break while you hold up my part of the world. Do that and I'll give you this key. Sound good?"

"I've got a better idea" said Ally, suddenly flying down to the giant's torso on her fake wings and tickling his ribs.

"O-ho-ho-ho- not that! O PLEASE not that!" cried the giant. "hahahahahahaha..." But it was not the laughter of the ticklish; he was mocking them, laughing AT them.

"He's not ticklish" cried a huge female voice from the distance "Loki's not ticklish."

"Shut up, Rhea" said the Giant, obviously named Loki. "This is none of your business!" ('But it WILL be if these little chicks go for my deal' he thought)

Ally tried to pull the key out of Loki's teeth, but it's always useless to try and pry anything from a Titan's clenched jaws. So she flew back up to the railings to confer with her cousin.

"All right" Ally called down after a time, "We'll do it" She gave Alicia the wings, and began eating the mushrooms from the jar.

Immediately, she felt her clothes ripping as she grew- no time to take them off, besides her free hand still held the metal bar above her. Till she became fully Giantess-sized and could simply step down onto whatever it was Titans stand on.

She stood face-to-face with Loki. "OK big guy" she began, and then suddenly went full-force tickling his sides, his armpits, even his feet- but he didn't laugh, not even once. "Blast!" she thought "The only thing in this world that's NOT ticklish!"

He boomed with laughter at the frustrated look on her face.

Reluctantly she allowed the giant to position her hands where they needed to be to hold up his section of the ground above. "Aah" he sighed, flexin his arms with immense relief. Ally already felt the pressure of the world above- it seems giants are built differently to better endure their burden with only moderate discomfort, and they never grew tired.

"At LAST!" Loki exclaimed, "I've waited a long time to do this!" He held his fingers menacingly at Ally's naked sides.

Both women gasped!

"Don't you dare!" Ally quipped with a look of terror.

Loki suddenly leaped a mountainous distance, right to where Rhea was standing, and began to tease the nude Giantess with his cruel, devious fingernails.

"Hahahahaha Please! Eep!!" the beautiful Giantess boomed as Loki ran a single fingernail up her side, inching towards her armpit...

"Why not her?" Rhea demanded, shocked. (Ally secretly wondered the same thing, felt a little hurt that the giant didn't want to tickle HER lovely frame as well)

"Hahaha Loki- hee hee Why? Why me-hee-hee!?? A-HahahahahahahahaHAAAAAAA... StopitI'llscreamohno-gasp-AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahHAAAAA!"

"Why Rhea, my dear" Loki explained teasingly, "I've been lusting after you for years! I've dreamed of having your lovely curves wriggle at my mercy for ages! This other girl's a newbie, she'll let go at the first little itch and we'll have a disaster on our hands. You, however" he moved up and down both her sides now, causing great shudders of anticipation "You are a pro- you'll never let go of your burden. No matter HOW much I tickle you!"

"Haha hee hee hee" squeaked Rhea, struggling to hold her part of the world steady; beads of sweat appeared on her forehead with the strain of trying to hold steady under the pressure brought by Loki.

"See what I mean?" Loki beamed with delight, making the poor helpless Woman writhe at each touch.

Alicia flew over to Rhea's ear to whisper something.

"You gonna tickle her ear for me now?" asked Loki, and ceased his tormenting momentarily to boom with wicked laughter.

Alicia flew back to her perch near Ally, and Loki went back to his colossal shapely prize.

"You'd better get going" Ally gasped, straining under the weight, trembling a little. Alicia took the time to whisper in her cousin's huge ear how she'd promised Rhea a way to get even with Loki once this mess was straightened out.

PART 3 CLIFFHANGER (haw haw haw!)

Alicia flew back up to the Spooky Old House as fast as her wings would take her. Bob was already into his next brief rest-period, so she had time to put the wings back in their birdcage (they'd grown tired)

The Tick-Tock chimed. Bob awoke with a start of horror and had five seconds to brace himself before the intense tickling resumed. Each hour was designed to be even worse than the hour before, leading up to the fatal 13th Hour.

The little mechanical fingers began their work anew, torturing Bob's naked ribs and inner thighs.

"Oh No!" Bob gasped "NNNOOOO hahahahahahaha Pleeeease not again!! Alicia-ha-ha make it sto-ho-ho-ho-hoppp! HAhahahahahahahaha...!"

"Hold still!" Alicia barked, fumbling with the key in the lock.

"Hooo! Hoo!" Bob exhaled, controlling his breath as best he could in a gargantuan effort not to laugh or shake as the evil machine created powerful little sensory explosions everywhere they touched. Between his toes now! Aaaah!

"Hahahahahaha I C-can't h-h-helllp it! HAhahahaha! Alicia Please he-he-hellp meeeee hee hee heeeeeeee! OH HOOOO haw haw haww haawwwww!!!"

Alicia fit the key into the lock, and a little metal door flipped open- revealing a combination lock! Alicia's face went white, her stomach sank as the metal bars of the device remained locked, poor Bob writhing at the limits of his endurance inside!

Where would she find the combination? How would she ever find it in time before this horrible thing kills Bob?

"Nooooooo!" screamed Alicia in horror.

"Noooooo-ho-ho-hoooooo!" Screamed Bob.....

"Nooooooo-ho-ho-hooooo!" screamed Rhea far below the world, as Loki found a very sensitive spot.

"Yes!" exulted Loki, thoroughly enjoying his gorgeous prisoner.

"No!" thought Ally, her arms ready to give out under the weight of the world....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back