• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HEYA GALS AND GUYS OF MIGHTY MELBOURNE ;-)

Black Panther

Heya Gals and Guys of Melbourne. I know Melbourne very well and for the multi-cultural, artsy city that it is I KNOW that there are WAY more ticklers who LOVE to tickle helpless victims and way more tickees who LOVE to get tickled badly out there, so lets stop being shy and get together and have a chat.

:p :p :p

We could have ourselves some fun times peoples ;-)

Here here, Panther! A proper gathering is definitely in order. Let's get a show of support from all Melbourne people who are interested in a gathering, and we'll go from there!

If ya happened to coincide it with the weekend of 'A day on the green' concert at Bellarine (ie 20-21 Feb), it would probably tip the scales in favour of this fan jetting down to Melb for a well-rounded weekend.

I'm a Melbournian,....been on the TMF for years and wondering why the tickling scene is so dead...hope it can happen...how about we all do lunch or something....

We tried a gathering once. Only two of us showed up.
Am willing to try again, just something social. Put to much expectation on it and you will scare people off.
And KEEP ON TRYING!!!
People will be nervous at first, but I'm sure if you make it a semi-regular thing, the numbers will get bigger and soon you develop a community of regulars.

It seems like we have established quite a cult following of melbournians on this sub forum, both males and females. It looks like there are maybe 80% males and maybe 20% females? I think i remember seeing maybe 2 or 3 females from Melbourne posting in the oz roll call and about probably 10 males? I could be wrong. Either way that is enough to get started. Of course the question is would everyone show up. Of course its not like we would be doing all the tickling in a public place, after all we may run into some of our friends (who do not know our fetish) and we would introduce each other but wouldn't say we are tickle fetishists!

I guess the purpose of a gathering would be to just have a drink and a talk together. we don't even need to talk about tickling at the start, just shoot shit about whatever, i mean we love tickling sure, but there are other things in the world besides tickling :)

Yes that is true, a place to get to know each other! The tickling would have to take place in a private location obviously! Imagine if we all started tickling each other in a pub or cafe. What would the patrons/owners think!?

I'd be happy to just start having regular get togethers.
Post the details up early to give people enough time, and make it as casual as possible. Don't forget, nobody actually knows anyone else yet. So to start talking tickling will freak some people out.
We should just go there to make friends and prove to each other that we are all regular people. :yayzorz:

What huskys says makes sense. The meet and greet should be about people getting to know each other in a non threatening evironment. Whilst we all have a common fetish there is more to a person than being a Ler/Lee.

I think it would be great to be able to make friends with people who I have more than a common interest in outside of tickling.

I hope to meet many new people at the meet and greet on 28th Feb.

See you all there

Howdy,

Refer to the Australian Gatherings section as I am setting up a Melbourne gathering in August.

- Henry

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back