• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merlin and the Demoness

tickleboynyc

TMF Master
I am Merlin the wise. You may have heard of me. I am the wizzard of Camelot, the court of King Arthur. I am known far and wide for my magical powers and my wisdom. These I have won over many years and many experiences. It is a heavy responsibiltiy but one I carry with great pride.

However recently my sleep has been troubled by strange dreams. In the dreams I am tormented by a strange feminine creature, mocking me and my powers. I have never seen this creature, yet in my dreams she is as real as any living being.
I am ashamed to say it has gotten to the point that I am afraid to go to sleep. Instead I just sit in my hut on the Camelot grounds, reading ancient books, meditating, consulting omens to try and understand the meaning of these strange dreams.

But tonight I give up. Instead I just smoke my pipe, staring at the flickering shadows made by the candle lighting up my hut. I am so tired. My eyelids are heavy. But I dare not doze off.

A strange rustling sound startles me. I grab my magicians' wand and rush outside. In the moonlight I can just see a dark shadow disappearing behind the Camelot walls.

I run and turn the corner. Nothing. Then, suddenly, the same sound again, this time much closer! I turn around abruptly and my blood runs cold. There stands the creature from my dreams. Definitely feminine, at the same time it has a strange animal like quality about it. Curves that set even my old heart racing. Long black hair whipping in the wind. Green cat like eyes. Staring at me.

"Who are you?" I shout. No reply, nothing but mocking laughter.

Somehow I know this creature is a demon to be expelled from the Camelot grounds and driven back to whatever depths of hell it came from! I raise my wand and utter the ancient curse.
"ASHNAVOLIKO!!"
More laughter. I utter the curse again.
"ASHNAVOLOKO!"

Laughter again. Suddenly I feel a great anger rising in me. I Merlin the Wise will not be mocked by this creature! I raise my wand to strike the demon. But to my horror the creature turns her long black hair into an astonishingly effective weapon! Using her hair as a whip, she strikes the wand from my hand. I grasp my wrist in pain.

Now I am seized by terror! This creature has powers against which my wizzardry is useless! I turn around and run towards the walls of Camelot, to get reinforcements. "Help!" I shout at the guard tower "Open the ga..."

But suddenly the hair whip wraps itself around my ankles. I fall unceremoniously on the cold hard ground. The impact of the fall forces muddy earth into my mouth, effectively gagging me. And now a strange thing happens. By some dark magic my shoes fly off my feet, leaving me barefoot.
And now an even stranger thing happens! The hairwhip seems to come to life, throbbing and pulsating. I hear the unmistakeable hissing sound of a serpent...

I fear for my life but the demon has other plans for me! To my shock and embarrassement I feel the serpents cold, slimy forked tongue slithering over my bare soles! It is one of my deepest secrets that I have unbearably sensitive skin, a fact I have not revealed to anyone since childhood!

I bring all my will power to bear to deal with the terribly distracting sensations tormenting my soles. But the demoness has patience. Slowly the hideous tongue breaks down my hard won self control and suddenly I, Merlin the wise, am lying there alone, defenseless, on the cold hard ground, giggling like a little school boy! Except nobody can hear me for the mud stuffed into my mouth, so there is no hope of anybody noticing my predicament and coming to my rescue. The demoness' evil mocking laughter rings in my ears, intertwined with the hissing of the serpent which after all is nothing but her own long black hair.

Oh lord of heaven and earth, such torment! I try to think of some ancient wisdom to help me through this ordeal, but my mind goes blank. All I can focus on is the serpent's tongue patiently torturing my soles, gliding up and down, up and down, then in between my toes, underneath them, oh torture!

How long this torture went on I will never know. A cloud seems to come over my mind, putting me in a trance. I vaguely realize my surroundings are fading away in my consciousness and then there is only darkness.

I wake up. I am lying on a hard wooden table. I try to rise up but I cannot move! I hear the unmistakeable sound of rattling chains and realize I am restrained by heavy metal bands around wrists and ankles. To my horror and embarrassement I also realize I am as naked as the day i was born!

I try to take in my surroundings but it is quite dark. Musty humid air makes me think I must be in some kind of basement. There are sounds all around me. Rats? I shudder.
But then I hear soft meowing. Cats...green eyes not unlike the demoness' are staring at me from several directions. And now suddenly the demoness' haunting laughter chills me to the bone. I realize I am completely at her mercy!

Her voice is soft, velvety, not unlike a cat's. And unbearably, arrogantly mocking me. Just like in my nightmares.

"Well, well...Merlin the wise, the great wizzard...where are your powers now, Merlin? Seems like they are no match for mine...."

More mocking laughter. Even though I am shivering inside, I try to assert my authority.
"Release me at once! Or I can assure you the consequences will be dire! You will spend the rest of your days in chains!"

Hearty laughter now flows from the demoness' lips.
"My dear Merlin...you seem confused. It is you who is in chains, not me!"

I hear her coming closer. "And you're not going....ANYWHERE..."

A fingernail as sharp as a cat's claw slowly drags itself across my naked belly. I shiver violently. This demoness really knows how to torment. And to my utter embarrassement my manhood rises irresistibly.

"Hmmm, seems like you still know how to do ONE magic trick at least, dear Merlin" Her laughter loud and clear as a bell rings in the air.

She walks towards the wall and must be lighting a torch because suddenly the place becomes dimly lit. I look around me. It is, indeed, a basement. Thick brick walls, a dirt floor. Or rather...my heart almost stops. I am in a dungeon! A torture chamber! On earth or in hell, I do not know...I notice heavy iron rings hanging on the walls. I also see an assortment of whips. I shut my eyes hoping this is all a bad dream. But when I open them I am still in the same predicament.

The demoness takes a long bullhide whip off the wall and slowly drags it across my chest. I am shivering violently. To my utter shame pleas for mercy are forcing themselves out of my mouth.
"Please..." I whisper.

The demoness ignores me. "Let's see...where shall we begin? The whip? A cane perhaps? No...I must assume that you are well trained at enduring pain, your fear not withstanding..."

Now strange cat like sounds escape from her lips. "Meow...meow..." Several black cats gather around her feet. She reaches for an object from a shelf and shows it to me. I stare at it not understanding. It is an ordinary jar, with some sticky substance in it. The demoness uncorks it, and sticks her finger in. She puts her finger on my lips, forcing me to lick. Sticky and sweet. It takes me a while to register what it is.

Then it dawns on me, and the realization makes all the hairs on my body stand on end! HONEY!! Surely, surely, she wouldn't...

By accident or by design a drop of the sticky substance lands on my bare stomach. Immediately one of the black cats jumps up on the table and-horror!-starts licking it up.
First I feel warmth and wetness, almost a pleasant sensation, but immediately I become aware of the terrible raspiness of the animal's little tongue. This time there is no question of resisting. I howl with laughter, my whole body shaking with the effort. Once again pleas for mercy fight themselves up to my lips, but mercifully the demoness picks up her evil pet and puts it down on the ground.

But my relief is short lived. The demoness smiles broadly-a smile brimming with evil-and moves to...
my feet.
And applies the honey generously on my defenseless soles. The cats are crowding around her, meowing hungrily, looking up, rubbing themselves against the demoness' legs.

I am shivering violently. I lose all self-control.
"Please, I stammer. Whoever or whatever you may be! Have mercy on me! What do you want from me? Why this torture? What have I done to deserve this?'

More evil laughter and then, a sign...and three of the horrible animals jump up on the table and start hungrily licking the sticky honey off my poor sensitive feet.

Helpless roaring laughter pours from my throat. I am shaking all over. I try to beg but can't catch my breath enough even to do so.
The demoness is standing back, looking on with great satisfaction, her green eyes shining with glee.

She walks around me, taking in the sight of my torment. Now she moves, cat-like, next to me. Her long nails glide teasingly over my bare stomach, adding yet another layer of torment. My mind begins to go blank again, the overwhelming sensations crowding out all other thought. The demoness plays with my long white beard, using it to tickle me. My manhood has grown hugely, ready to burst. I cannot understand why.

She sidles up next to me and brings her mouth close to my ear. She licks it and then I feel her warm breath as she whispers in my ear with her soft velvety voice:
"Merlin the wise...great magician...the most famous wizzard of the land...and yet all your knowledge and wisdom is useless against my feminine powers...when a few little kittens can turn you into a begging, helpless little boy..."

I awake with a yell. I am alone in my hut. The candle has gone out and it is pitchdark. I must have dozed off after all...I light the candle. I grab one of my ancient books. I must understand the meaning of these disturbing dreams!

But it's no use. I put the book away and sigh deeply. To my shame I notice a whitish stain around my groin. Two centuries of abstinence down the drain.
I relight my pipe. I smoke and stare at the wall. Suddenly I feel a great calm coming over me.
I sit in my chair and smoke.

And I smile.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back