• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Real Class Reunion, Conclusion

love_high_arch

If you stumbled on this, back up and read the first part. I had to leave in a hurry, but here is what happened next....

Previously, from part one...

I like feet, but I like muff too, and switched to holding her foot with my left hand, and started to move my right hand towards the honey pot. She took her hand away from the pot and said "Uh uh... thats Jeffreys... but you can watch me! And...she paused, you can do whatever you want to my little feet! I tried to play like I would rather have the kitty, but she, for the forst time in about 15 minutes, opened her eyes, looked at me, and smiled and said "You've looking at my feet all night, I think you will make out just fine!!!".
So I started to tickle her inner thigh, really close to her kitty, and she said again "Uh uh!" and I said "I won't" and she relaxed completely again.....

I am sucking on her toes, and she starts to finger herself again, laying her head back, and closing her eyes. I take her toes out of my mouth and started to lick up and down on her arches, the favorite part of the female foot for me. she starts to moan, and starts to quicken the pace she is sliding in and out of the honey pot. I take Mr. Happy out of my shorts, unzipping them and undoing the belt. I toss the belt in the back seat, and pull the shorts down past my knees. i slide my cottom boxersto the side, and the Jack in the box(ers) pops up. I guide her feet to him, and she starts working it , moving one foot forward while she pulls the other one back, and alternating, back and forth, with Happy inbwetween her arches. She must of liked the warmthness and stiffness of Mr. Happy, because she really started to moan, and turned the finger pump up to about 90 percent throttle. I move my hand back to her inner thigh, and start to do circles again... drawing very close to the kitty with every orbit, taking an egg shaped orbit up her inner thigh, past her kitty, over to the top of her thigh and down... very very slowly and lightly. i am now tracing her outer lip with each orbit, and she starts to make an inhaling "S" sound, as she takes her breath. She starts to move her feet up and down, very lightly on happy, almost tickling him with her toes. she finally gives in to the animal instinct we all have, and took her other hand and grabbed onto mine, and moved it to the honey pot!!! Numma Numma! She moved her hand to her right side, giving me the left.

I slid my middle finger in, and she slid her middle finger in right next to it. we alternated thrusts, as i was going in as she was comming out. She really started to get a little LOUD at this point, so I thought I needed to get her over with quick, so I asked her in the sexiest, half whisper i could muster " Do you want to spill a little honey out of your little honey pot?" She said, in that tone of voice, that "oh baby... oh yeah... @#$@# me!" tone of voice , said" Oh yes! please! Take some of my honey!" I dipped my thumb in the pot to moisten it a little, and then moved it up to her little love button, and start doing soft circles, pressing lightly. I did this steadily, as I turned my attention to Mr. Happy, and helped her feet pour a nice hot sticky cream shake all over her arches. I started that "whoa, thats sensative" kind of finish, and she moaned and smiled a little as she felt it on her foot... saying "Mmmmmmmm you naughty naughty man!" in a VERY sexy voice. I grabbed a few napkins that happened to be laying around, and gave her feet a quick wipe. Then i reached over and pushed her seat back so it laid back about 60 degrees, and turned her so she sat facing the front, laying back. i got down on my knees on the floor in front of her, with my shoes practically tearing out fuses and wires, and slid a palm under each cheek of her ass, burrying my face into the honey pot!!! (Sorry Pooh Bear, this isn't your kinda honey!) She started to tell me bla bla bla about how this was Jeffries pot, until the first stroke of my tongue, at which time she seemed to forget what she was going to say! She started moaning that beautiful moan that some women are so good at doing, (I hope it really was feeling as good as she acted like it was)and put both her hands on my head, with a wrist kind of over each ear, and started to direct traffic. She was actually more like just holding onto the reins of a horse that knew its way home, for this was not even the 50th Honey pot I had pillaged!

When she started to buck, I slowed the pace a little, and moved my hands out from under her sweet round ass cheeks, and ran each hand down her legs until they each found a foot. I positioned them sothree fingers were on top of each foot, with the thumbs under her soles for stability, with my pointer finger available to scribble her soft little arches. I then started slowly and steadily picking up the pace of licking the honey pot, and wiggling my fingers on her arches. She let out a few giggles when i hit "THE SPOT" in the middle of her arch, but these were mostly peppered in with OOOOO's and uuuuuuuuhsss. the more she bucked, the more i tickled her feet, until it was really starting to tickle her enough that most of the moans were geing replaced by giggles/laughter. I dilligently kept lapping at the honey pot, though, and Just when she was starting to lodge a complaint about "I was going to ruin it" she started to reach out for her feet, to pry my hands away, when the honey started to spill. She retreated her hands from moving towards mine in an effort to stop the tickling, and lifted them above her head, and she just went silent! Some women are "Squirters" and Little Minnie Nicole was a gusher! it ran all over my chin, and she bucked wildly a few times, her toes curled, then she just thrust her kitty against my face and started to come. And she came and came.. I would say easily 3 times, the biggest being the first, and a couple of tremors, all of witch lasted about 40-50 seconds. She was kind of holding her breath, and would only let it out to suck up another 2 lungs full, and hold it again, but needed to do this about 5 times while she came.

Finally, she started to gasp, and then giggle, as i moved my face away from the pot and concentrated on tickling her feet. She was about drained, and gasping for air, and all she could do was shake her face back and forth from side to side, so i lightened up quite a bit, and eventually let go of her feet, and leaned in to have our bodies close. she put her arms around my neck, and breathed heavy into my ear, finally whispering.. "I was wrong.. You're a GOOD boy!

An additional note: I didn't want you to think I was a whore dog or something, macking on a class mates wife, so I add this explanation, which i didn't want to bla bla bla it during the story, but , come to find out, she wasn't really his wife! She was his "kind of" "occasional" girlfriend, and had sex the night before at the hotel making the trip up, but said she hadn't seen him in about 6 weeks before they came up. They had just made plans several months ago to go to this reunion together, so everyone would be impressed with his quote-unquote "Wife". I know she left a lasting impression on me! I forgot to get his address and number, but I made sure I got Minnies!

Damn, very good, sir!

...(And I hardly ever give compliments, ha ha)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back