• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Lesbian Lovers Bell Ringer, "Jungle Girl Set Free" (Part 1)...

profporkrind

Gwen and Terri are lovers for life. They started openly dating four years ago and have been living together for roughly two years now. They are deeply in love and fully committed to one another. Their homosexuality was something they came to accept fully about 6 months after meeting. They are an odd couple.

For starters, Terri is 45 years old while Gwen is only 25. Gwen graduated from UCLA with a business degree 3 years ago. She hit the ground running as soon as she took off the cap and gown by starting her own business – a small but upscale restaurant specializing in Italian food. Since then, she has opened 3 more restaurants and even went in with a group of partners from UCLA as co-owner of a 24 hour workout facility geared toward the working man/woman. She stands about 5 feet tall and weighs about 105 pounds soaking wet. She has long and straight dark black hair, a tight athletic little body, and her skin tone is a nearly perfect shade of tan due to her Italian roots she obtained from her mother – basically, she’s an unbelievably gorgeous young 25 year old girl that any man would kill for. However, men never did much for her. She dated often in college and drove men crazy in bed, but she found her male companions rather boring and lacked a certain excitement when sleeping with them. Despite her tiny stature, she was a cut throat business woman and a naturally feisty individual. She could be cute and cuddly when it was necessary, and always got her way by ANY means necessary. Every man she ever dated ended up eating out of the palm of her hand. But never did she see any difference in any of the men that she met. They were all the same. Then she met Terri.

Terri was a regular at her first restaurant. She would come by about 2 or 3 times a week for a meal and sometimes a drink. They got to know each other real well in the restaurant’s earliest days, when customers were not yet plentiful and the owner had more time to really talk to everyone who walked through the door. Part of it was selling herself as well as her business, but as time passed Gwen began to take a liking to the slightly plump blond that stopped by about 2 or 3 times a week for a meal and sometimes drinks.

Terri was an angel. She stood about 5 feet 2 inches tall. She had straight blond hair, she was a little overweight, but still incredibly attractive for her age. She was short, with a little bit of a belly (think Kelly Clarkson when she was “fat” with much bigger boobs) but was still a looker. Her face was so cute and chubby. Her blue eyes and pale white skin made her a beauty when combined with here blond hair. She was a soft person – soft spoken, soft skin, soft hearted, soft everything. Her big thighs and butt were probably her best attributes, definitely a fully figured woman with completely developed curves. Her legs narrowed as they got closer to her feet. She had tiny ankles above her size 4 feet.

She was probably the nicest person in the world on top of her beautiful physique. She never hurt a fly in her life. She got married right out of high school to her high school sweet heart. He was a Navy man and she was a Navy wife for nearly 10 years before he finally left her for another woman. She had no formal education outside of her high school diploma. She had no children, but she led a very fulfilling life. She worked at a daycare fulltime. She loved children and was so disappointed her husband never gave her any of her own. She always knew there was something missing from her marriage. She came from a small town and her parents were holy rollers. Never in her wildest dreams would she ever think to think of being a homosexual. She just accepted her lot in life – a stay at home wife (who wanted to become a mother) who took care of the house, the husband, and the kids that never came. Her marriage ended at 28 and she moved to California to get away from her small town roots. She loved the sunny weather, the beaches, and the easy going life that California provided. She dated a few men here and there, none of whom were even close to being husband or daddy material and before she knew it she was 45 and lonely. In the back of her mind she knew that she always had a fascination with women, but her upbringing never allowed the thought of homosexuality to truly reveal itself as what she yearned for. Then she met Gwen.

The two of them completed each other. Gwen was willing to face the world with no remorse for her actions. She was the backbone of the relationship. She was so sexy and confident. She didn’t give a damn about what other people thought of her and backed down from no one. She was so strong, witty, and independent. She was always the life of the party and stopped at nothing to get what she wanted. She could cuss you out if she had to or she could flirt with an old 60 year old perverted drunk if it meant getting what she wanted. Bottom line, she had skills. She was a cut throat business woman mature beyond her years with all the money in the world. She made Terri feel so safe.

Terri was caring and gentle beyond belief. She never raised her voice in her life. She was always so composed and dealt with life with such grace and beauty. She opened up a softer side of Gwen that she never knew existed before. She made her feel secure with being herself. Instead of having to put on a show to get what she wanted, Terri accepted her as she was. Flaws and all, they were perfect for one another.

Fast forward about 4 years after meeting. Terri and Gwen had both fully accepted their homosexuality and committed to one another as life partners. Their sexual experiences were hot and passionate. Terri opened up with Gwen like she had with no man in her life. She went crazy, she went wild. She cursed and went hard when they made love. She even dominated the smaller girl at times both physically and verbally throughout their times in bed. It wasn’t a one sided affair though, Gwen was the much stronger and physically gifted lover. She often let Terri have her way with her because it turned her on but at the end of the day she was the boss. She played cute little innocent girl a lot, something she never really felt like she wanted to do with men. She always thought it was a sign of weakness to soften up around her boyfriends. She drove Terri crazy sometimes with her games. She would do the “pouty face” and wine in the mornings for Terri to fetch coffee or do other little chores like get the mail or take the dog out. Terri could play games too. She loved making love but her sex drive wasn’t quite what Gwen’s was. When she wanted to hurt her younger lover or they were in a fight she could drive Gwen crazy by “holding out” on the sex. They knew each other up and down.

Bondage and tickling were never a huge part of their foreplay or sexual experiences until recently. They were both ticklish and they knew each others spots but nothing transpired other than the occasional play tickle until one morning…

Gwen woke up and let out a yawn and a stretch.

“Good morning beautiful” she said to Terri.

Terri wasn’t as much of a morning person as Gwen and was barely awake. Gwen rolled over and cuddled with Terri. She kissed her on the cheek and held her close for nearly 20 minutes. Terri was awake now and they cuddled lovingly on a lazy Sunday morning in their bedroom.

“Coffeeeeeeee?” Gwen asked with a pouty face behind it.

“You get your own coffee miss lazy pants.” Terri fired back in a playful tone.

“Pweeeeeeeeeese…” replied Gwen with an even more hardcore pouty face.

“Geez, you would think that the only reason you love me is for my coffee making skills” said Terri again in a playful voice.

“Meany McMeany head” Gwen said as she rolled over and gave Terri “the butt to butt” treatment. Terri laughed with full intentions of getting the coffee. She loved Gwen and would do anything for her. Getting her coffee was the least she could do for her anyway. They lived in Gwen’s house where Gwen paid all the bills. She worked her ass off night and day for their well being but scaled back her business ventures so they could enjoy their time together. Terri was now only working part time at the daycare for spending money of her own and for something to keep her occupied.

“I bet you go get the coffee for me real sooooooon” said Gwen.

“Oh reeeeally, and why is that?” replied Terri as her eyes widened with surprise.

“I just have that feeling that you will” said Gwen.

“Actually you will wish you had already gotten out of bed and started brewing that dark mountain roast in about 3… 2…”

She then spun around with violent quickness and wrapped her legs around Terri’s waist. Terri wore only a pair of leopard panties and a matching bra while Gwen wore sweatpants and an old oversized UCLA T-shirt from school. With her powerful legs around Terri’s waist she could control her quite easily even though she was a little smaller. She then dug both of her hands into Terri’s exposed bare pits.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH… HAHAHAHAHAHA…” Terri yelped from the depths of her belly as she was completely caught of guard.

Gwen silently continued her torture of the lover’s armpits. She was grinning from ear to ear but very focused on Terri’s reactions. She didn’t have any of the tickling preplanned. She was just kind of making it up as she went along. Truthfully, she initially thought she would simply give Terri a little scare and then stop, but something else happened. She became so amazed, turned on, but most of all stunned and hypnotized by the way Terri was at her mercy. She continued for about 15 seconds as Terri flailed, kicked, and rolled back and forth on the bed to no avail. Her armpits were on fire with ticklishness. She couldn’t muster the energy to even lift her arms. Gwen’s hands were fully entrenched in the depths of her pits and her inability to raise her arms only kept them held in place. Eventually Terri ended up face down with Gwen straddling her curvy buttocks. With her hands now by her side as if she was preparing to do push ups, Terri panted vigorously as she tried to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Gwen placed her hands on her hips and gave Terri a menacing look in the mirror.

“Mmmhmmm, and all you had to do was get out of bed and make some coffee Jungle Girl (referring to her leopard print underwear).” Gwen pulled Terri’s bra strap back and let it go so it snapped as it hit her skin. The more and more this tickling-thing she started lasted, the more and more she enjoyed getting Terri out of her comfort zone. Gwen spoke with a tone similar to a mother counseling a child in one of those “I told you so” conversations.

Now at this point, Terri is still gathering her thoughts. She is somewhat turned on, somewhat nervous, somewhat scared, somewhat excited, and completely surprised. She finishes collecting her breath and decides that she can’t decide how to respond/react to Gwen’s motherly-like disciplinary statement. Naturally, the excitement and increased heart rate made a big part of her want to simply fuck. But that was going to happen at some point no matter what. This was different, this was new. She had never been tickled like that in her life, she had no idea what was going on.

(Terri’s thoughts – occurring in mere seconds in her head)

A part of her wants to throw her little ass on her back and put her in her place. She thinks that this may be possible but isn’t quite sure. Gwen is strong and feisty. Gwen hates to lose. Gwen is younger and in better shape than Terri. This is all now in Terri’s head and she quickly scratches the idea. Although Terri has no proof that she can’t overpower her girlfriend, she seriously doubts that she has truly seen Gwen’s full power, athleticism, and flat out crazy-bitch-like rage that would probably be triggered in the event she tries to overpower Gwen. Her next idea is that she doesn’t want to be tickled again and will comply with the order to make coffee while begging for Gwen to not tickle her ever again. She did not like being tickled. It felt like electricity was buzzing throughout her body and she could do nothing to stop it. As much as the tickling sucked, the problem that she had with the “begging” decision was that it was too easy. Ever since she started dating Gwen, her backbone became much stronger. This was due to Gwen’s never say die attitude. It slowly but surely rubbed off on Terri, directly and indirectly. Just being around Gwen made her a more secure and confident person who stood up for herself, but Gwen also urged her to be more assertive. The problem this time was of course – Gwen was the target! The last thought that entered her mind was crazy. This thought lasted only a fraction of a second but it definitely was there. Somewhere deep in the back of her mind this thought was there. The thought was that she liked the tickling. She wanted to be “naughty” and get punished. She wanted to be put in her place and told what to do. Finally she made a decision… She completely froze.

(Back to reality)

Terri raised her head towards the mirror and looked at Gwen. She was scared to look her directly in the face. She gave a half hearted head tilt in her general direction but was clearly full of enough nervousness to not make complete eye to eye contact, the kind of eye to eye contact Gwen made without thinking twice. The kind of eye to eye contact that Gwen used in business dealings or arguing with restaurant servers about stealing from the register. Terri wasn’t ready for that kind of eye to eye contact, especially not with Gwen. Most importantly, not right now. This tickling thing had her head all fucked up, and Gwen had a look in her eyes that Terri hadn’t seen before.

“Ha… Ha… Ohoooookaaaaaayyy… let me up so I can get the coffee started.” Terri said. She was obviously nervous and unsure of herself.

“Oh yea? Is that what you want to do?” asked Gwen with a bit of an attitude as she squeezed Terri’s sides causing her to nearly jump out of her skin.

“Wooooooooooooooooo. Haha. Yes, I’m go… Ahhhhhhh…” Terri tried to answer but was continuously interrupted by Gwen poking and stroking her hips and sides.

Finally she was able to scream, “I’m going!!! I’m going!!! I’m making it!!!”

“Oh I know you’re going to make it Jungle Girl, but before I let you up I want to hear your jungle call” Gwen whispered into Terri’s ear as she leaned over and held her lover’s head by the chin, still straddling her.

“WHAT?” Terri asked, completely shocked.

“You heard me” Gwen whispered. “I want to hear your jungle call, and I want to hear it NOW.”

“I…” Terri hesitated, “I don’t… I can’t…”

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Okay. You don’t you won’t, okay. Maybe I can just force your jungle call out of you huh?” Gwen whispered again. This time a little more aggressively and assertively. This time she sounded like there was a fire brewing inside her.

As she finished whispering into Terri’s ear she slowly pulled away from her head, placed one hand in the middle of Terri’s back, applied some pressure, and arched her back so that her free hand could reach Terri’s inner thighs and pussy region. She gave the slightest stroke to her baby’s beautifully plump inner thighs. She knew that this was one of Terri’s most ticklish areas and got just the reaction she was looking for.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Weeeeeeeeeeeeee” Terri yelped.

“Is that it?” asked Gwen, now raising her voice. “That’s a WEAK jungle call, how do all the wild animals in the jungle hear that? Bad Jungle Girl, you are letting me down Jungle Girl!”

“Wait Gwenee noooooo. Wait” pleaded Terri.

It was too late. Gwen started a one handed assault on Terri’s inner thighs. She pinched, flicked, stroked, and poked all over both the right and left thigh. Sometimes she stayed on one side; sometimes she went from left to right. No matter what, she drove Terri crazy!

“WEEeeeeHeeeeeHeeeeeWeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…” Terri hollered as the spider tickles on her thighs began.

Then, as the spider tickles ended it directly turned into a pinch-right-thigh-then-pinch-left-thigh routine that Gwen so effortlessly and expertly executed. It drove Terri absolutely crazy and she yelped over and over, “Ho. Ha. Ho. HA. Ho. Ho. HO. Ha. Ho. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.”

For the finale, Gwen simply got a nice grip on Terri’s left thigh. She had a nice chunk of thigh meat between her thumb and index finger and she knew what to do with it.

Terri went crazy as Gwen squeezed and squeezed her left thigh. She hollered, “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH… HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA… NEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEE…”

Finally the torture stopped. Gwen climbed off Terri ever so calmly. She repositioned herself so that her back rested against the headboard. She crossed her legs and turned the TV on. Terri was still a giggly and exhausted mess. She looked up at Gwen for some sign of sympathy, laughter, smile, grin, sexy look, ANYTHING. But Gwen stared blankly at the TV. Terri was confused beyond belief. She didn’t know whether to get her ass up and make some coffee, wait for some type of response from Gwen, say something cute, try to cuddle, she just wasn’t sure what to do.

She finally made a decision and got out of bed. As she began to get dressed by throwing on a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top she said to Gwen, “Going to make the coffee babe, I’ll be right back.”

Nervously she waited for her lover’s response, which finally came and seemed to take ages.

Gwen gave Terri the sweetest and cutest looking smile in the world. Terri was so happy and relieved that the “awkwardness” was over that she nearly melted inside. Gwen finally spoke.

“Hurry back… Jungle Girl…You have the most amazingly sexy jungle call a girl has ever heard…” She then stood up on her knees and waddled over to Terri. She grabbed the back of her head and kissed her gently over and over.

“I love you so much. You are so sexy, so gorgeous, and so wonderful. You are perfect baby. Thank you so much for making the coffee but seriously come back upstairs as fast as you can so I don’t have to be without my baby for longer than I can stand. After we get up and stop being lazy ladies we’ll go out and get you a nice massage, manicure, and pedicure.”

Terri responded…

“I love you so much too Gwen. I don’t ever want to be without you. I promise I’ll be right back upstairs.”

As she ran downstairs Gwen lay in bed thinking to herself…

I love her. She is the best. But she needs to keep coming out of her shell. She needs to be pushed. She needs to be challenged. She needs me to make her jump off that cliff. She needs me to test her limits and show her that I’m willing to go the distance. She doesn’t even know what she truly wants deep down inside, still she doesn’t know. When she is helpless and screaming, she is free. I will set my baby free tonight…

To be continued…

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back