• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing myself

flyboyt34

Hi, my name is Daniel im from south west kentucky. I have been into tickling for as long as I can remember. Im married to a beautiful lady who is excruciatingly ticklish almost every where esp. her pretty feet, and they are pretty!!!
When we met she never heard of tickling as a fetish, although she told me she had dated a couple guys with a foot fetish. Now she loves to be tied to our bed and tickle tortured!
Im new here, I found this site surfing around, I have been in chat room a few times, everyone here seems really nice and I hope to make new friends.
Im known as flyboyt34 in chat room. Please feel free to pm me. Im 34 years old, my wife Michelle is 33. My hobbies are flying, Hunting, Fishing, and
shooting sports. Im 5'10" tall, 175 lbs. I think of myself as a kind and generous man and I treat everyone with respect.
Im mainly a ler, but I love to be tickled too!! Im very ticklish on my lower
sides and ribs, a little on my feet.
I hope to contribute some pics of my beautiful wifes feet and possibly some of me tickling her! Well thats about all I know to say. Im looking forward to making new friends so send me a message anytime!

Welcome to both you and your lady Daniel. I am originally from Southeastern Ky. but now live outside of Detroit. I know you will have a really nice time here. Have a wonderful Christmas season.

Welcome to the TMF, flyboyt34, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi There!

Hello, Welcome to the TMF! Good to have you both here! You both sound very nice. The good thing about this place is that the crowd will pretty much chastize any nasty user from this forum so you get a very nice group of people here. Enjoy all that there is here. This is in my opinon the most active tickling forum on the planet. Have a great holiday!

Tristan

See my new Christmas video at:

http://hangtenfeet.com/Videos.html

Attachments

• DSCI0029.JPG
    DSCI0029.JPG
    587.1 KB · Views: 16
Thank you all, So far everyone i have met here seem to be wonderful people and with a common interest. Merry Christmas everyone and Michelle and I hope to make many new online friends!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back