• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gremlins (*/m)

milagros317

Verified
This is a fantasy written in the first person. It was inspired by Goddess Shelly and she is one being addressed by the first person narrator. She remarked, during a recent session, that she had dozens of tickle gremlins waiting the bathroom for a signal from her to come out and join in tickling me.

The human characters in this story are over 21 years old.

GREMLINS

I am wearing only a diaper, so that there need be no bathroom breaks, and I'm bound to a metal frame that is bolted to the floor. My wrists, locked in padded leather cuffs, are attached together. The cuffs are stretched over my head and locked to the frame. Each one of my fingers is tied separtely to the frame with soft twine so that the palms of my hands are exposed, facing upward.

My elbows are attached to each other by a leather strap. A leather headband, with D-rings, is tightly fastened around my forehead. Many thongs go from the D-rings to the frame, so that I can not move my head at all.

A padded metal belt is locked around my waist and many thongs from its D-rings go to both sides of the frame. My legs have been stretched wide apart so that I look like an inverted 'Y'. Each ankle is attached, in a padded cuff, to the metal frame. The frame itself is bolted to the floor at all four corners and in the middle of each of its sides. Padded leather straps encircle my lower thighs and are attached to a spreader bar. Finally, each of my toes has soft twine tied around it. Each toe is bent back, and fastened to a D-ring in the adjacent ankle cuff.

My mouth is held open by the Whitehead gag, securely buckled behind my immobile head. I am not blindfolded.

You now set loose thirty-seven tickle gremlins of various types. Little programmable robots, they can move and have functional little hands that can grip implements. They are cute and have fuzzy padding all over them.

At each of my feet are three gremlims. One brushes the pads of my immobilized toes with a stiff brush. One digs her tiny hands with sharp nails into the ball of my foot. One draws figure 8's with the pointy end of her brush on my arches and heels.

Two gremlins are tickling my calves and two more are devoting themselves to scratching my knees, both the kneecaps and the hollows behind my knees. Each of my thighs has two gremlins at it, scratching away, doing deep muscle tickling.

Three gremlins are on each side of my ribcage, digging in and tickling with both hands. One gremlin is stationed at each of my armpits, poking with surprising strength in a steady rhythm. One gremlin works with a soft brush under my chin, stroking and stroking. Two more gremlins tickle the sides of my neck, also with soft brushes.

At each ear, a gremlin is sitting on the floor and drawing patterns with her softbrush in the ear. The chief of the gremlins uses a soft brush to torment my nose, tickling both the tip and inside the nostrils. She is the only gremlin who can speak, but has not yet done so.

There is a gremlin doing deep muscle tickling at each of my arms. There is a gremlin at each of my elbows, tickling the crook of the elbow with a stiff brush. At each of my hands there are two gremlins, tickling my palms with more stiff brushes.

The last gremlin is at my head, stroking the roof of my mouth with a folded pipecleaner in each hand. She strokes and strokes without a pause, drawing patterns all over the roof of my mouth with the two pipecleaners.

You tell the chief gremlin to speak.

"Poor ticklish baby boy!" she says to me. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. We gremlins love to tickle, that's what we're programmed to do. That's why we're so happy to have a human to torment. Poor ticklish baby boy! Tickle, tickle, tickle. You probably wish we would stop. Tickle, tickle, tickle. But we won't stop--it's too much fun. Tickle, tickle, tickle. We'll never stop! Tickle, tickle, tickle. Never!"

"Stop," you say to the chief gremlin, and she falls silent. "Begin taunting him again after I've left the room."

"Yes, Goddess Shelly," she says, never pausing in tickling my nose.

"I'll be doing some reading now," you say, "and then I'm going out to lunch. After lunch I have some shopping to do. I'll be back in about 6 or 7 hours. Don't go anywhere while I'm gone."

Shrieking with laughter, straining against my bondage, I can only gurgle an attempt at a plea for mercy through the mouth-spreading gag. You lean down and look directly into my eyes. You smile with glee as you see how I'm in ticklish agony, suffering as the relentless gremlins tickle me without a pause.

"There will be no mercy," you say, staring deeply into my eyes. "None at all. You are utterly helpless and that's just the way it should be. Here's something that you should know. There are fifty more tickling gremlins in the bathroom hooked up to their charger. When the ones tickling you now start to go low on power, they will be replaced. They will head to the bathroom to be recharged themselves. The tickling will go on and on and on, just as long as I want it to go on. And that's just the way it should be."

You stand up straight now, tall and proud in your gleaming leather boots. You begin to walk from the room, then pause. You turn back toward me and have one more thing to say.

"When I return, in about 6 or 7 hours, I don't intend to stop the gremlins. I intend to watch them, as they tickle you and tickle you, for my amusement. That's just the way it should be. How long will I have them tickle you? I'm not sure yet, maybe just 24 hours, maybe a full week, maybe two or three months, maybe FOREVER!"

The End

Last edited:
Milagros, as always a master. I'm a devoted fan of your work. Since time ago I've collected all the stories you've posted here, and they're a treasure for me. I read my own mind in your masterpieces. We have the same fantasies. Several dominant tall females tickling helpless males. The descriptions, the dialogues, the contexts, everything is just perfect. You like pain more than I do, I must say. Anyway, Thank you for making my tickling life vibrate. I'd love to see more gang tickling stories where the victims suffer, but have sexual releases too.

WOW. First time I've read a story in a long time and THANK YOU. I love this.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back