• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untitled Poem to an Ex

SoundSiren

TMF Master
Sow sweet self told truths
on blood stained lips
Go on, continue the relentless process
of consuming self with what you can't afford

Sticks and stones t o s s e d
on my floor
Long forgotten are meaningful moments
felt NO MORE

Grasping onto the threads
of every last chance
Piss away life
drugged and inundated
Failing to pierce the skins
circling round

They know too much of empty words to stop
and give much more
than a smile
& pat

Good luck selling what can't be bought
Cheers to rotting
and best wishes on life
void of seed or plot​

Yeah...I Love a good "ex" poem...I loved the raw imagery you produced with this one Siren, good work!

Yay! Keep posting more, your work is wonderful to read.

Wow... can I borrow this? :D

What Myth said... powerful stuff :)

Yeah...I Love a good "ex" poem...I loved the raw imagery you produced with this one Siren, good work!

Yay! Keep posting more, your work is wonderful to read.

:twohugs: Thanks Myth! Yeah this one was a bit of a release. Written many a moon ago but I still remember how good it felt to get it out. Poems are my emotional exercise.

Wow... can I borrow this? :D

What Myth said... powerful stuff :)

:D Go right ahead Leafy! Thanks for the comment. :) I've got a few more old "ex" poems up my sleeve for ya. I'll post them maybe in the next day or two. ;)

Wow......that was deep. Excellent!

Thanks so much for the feedback Tamia! It's rare to get a lot of feedback on this section of the forum so it is MUCH appreciated. :bounce:

Now...I've got to get around to posting the other ex poem as I promised Leafy. ;)

Excellent piece. The playful use of the words themselves and the format add to the power behind whatever fueled this.

Thanks Marquis. :Kiss2: What fueled this was young love deeply scorned, long, long ago. What else? Yeeaaaah...I was emo...shaddup. :lick:

now i have like a million questions...

that's a REALLY good thing.

Interesting in manner of construction, though I find in rereading that I am picking up on the reason for the structure. I think that's what is the most interesting with the way the construction of this piece is done, though I do struggle with the 'drugged and inundated' not from the standpoint that I don't understand the phrasing or the meaning behind it, but more so the font choice and the like for emphasis. If forced to endeavor mentally around this question, my only thought could be in the stark clarity that this state is impactful.

Don't explain it though; rather have to assess and figure it out than let the magician reveal the secret.

now i have like a million questions...

that's a REALLY good thing.
Lawl...oh yeah? :hmm: Ask away. ;)

Interesting in manner of construction, though I find in rereading that I am picking up on the reason for the structure. I think that's what is the most interesting with the way the construction of this piece is done, though I do struggle with the 'drugged and inundated' not from the standpoint that I don't understand the phrasing or the meaning behind it, but more so the font choice and the like for emphasis. If forced to endeavor mentally around this question, my only thought could be in the stark clarity that this state is impactful.

Don't explain it though; rather have to assess and figure it out than let the magician reveal the secret.

Thanks very much for the feedback. It's much appreciated. Not many people visit this section of the site so I really do thank you and JJ for taking the time to read and comment.

No explanations here. That's not what poetry is meant for. You break something down and it's like a singer telling you why you should connect to their lyrics. One song can mean a million things to a million people. I see poetry as part of the same gambit of art in this respect. Take it for what you will and hopefully you get something from it, good, bad, or indifferent. That's all I can hope for. :) Again, thanks for reading.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back