• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ninja Turtle ticking story re-post, part 1

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

in

"RETURN of TURTELLI?"

As the Turtles relaxed in their sewer lair after hours of intense Ninjutsu training, a familiar noise was heard-- the beep of their communicator, the Turtle-Comm. Leonardo, the blue masked, katana-wielding leader of the group, opened his 'Comm to respond to the call.

On the other end was their friend, and number one fan, Zach. " Hey guys, I won't be coming to visit today..Catlin has a brand new video game based on you guys. I just GOTTA check that out!"

"Are you sure it's the game you wanna check out?" Rapheal teased.

"Ha ha, Raph " Zach rolled his eyes. He didn't have much interest in Catlin. And even if he did, the Turtles wouldn't find out from HIM. He signed off and headed for his friend's apartment.

As he walked, Zach looked over his shoulder more than usual. It had only been a year since he and Catlin helped the Turtles foil Don Turtelli's and Boldini's plans. The thought of going through all that foot-tickling again sent chills down his spine.

Zach then reminded himself that Turtelli was in jail, and that he was safe. Suddenly, he heard a woman's scream in a nearby alley. He ran into the alley to help--no one else was around-- and found "Nothing?" Zach looked around, confused. He was sure he heard a scream.

As he turned to leave, he nearly ran into a mysterious figure. This man..or woman...wore a trenchcoat and fedora. A mask hid his or her face effectively. Quickly, the figure threw a special dust into Zach's face, causing the boy to slip into unconsiousness. "

Catlin looked at the clock. One hour--not even Zach would be this late to play the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game. She decided to go to Channel Six News and see if the Turtle's friend, April O'Neal could help.

Once in the building, Catlin was informed--rather rudely--by Mr. Burns that his star reporter was too busy with an assignment to be bothered by bratty kids at the moment. As the head of the network slammed the door of his office shut, Catlin muttered "Great...how am I supposed to find Ms O'Neal NOW?

"Excuse me, you said you were looking for April?" a voice called from behind Catlin. It was the secretary, and April's friend, Irma. "If you'd like, I can take a message. " The girl decided this was her best bet to get her message to April. She told the secretary about Zach's being late and added " I'm not sure, but what if Turtelli is after Zach again? I mean, he DID seem pretty mad when the Turtles nabbed him. "

"Don't worry about him, I'm sure he can take care of himself " Irma assured. " Besides, even if Turtelli IS back in action, the Turtles will catch him again. They always do. Now you'd better get home..it's getting dark. "

Catlin thanked Irma and headed out the door. On the way home she spotted a cat going through some garbage cans. Feeling sorry for the feline, Catlin took out the leftover sandwhich pieces she had in her backpack and fed them to the cat. Suddenly, a shadow formed on the wall in front of the girl.

Catlin turned around to see who'd sneaked up on her, and saw the trenchcoat-clad figure. Again the special powder was thrown and another victim was gained.

April stormed into the Channel Six building muttering "Traffic assignments! I can't believe I'm stuck covering traffic! I swear if Burns doesn't give me an assignment worth my time, I'll.."

"Hey, April, some kid came looking for you today. She was one of the two who helped the Turtles stop the Tortellini Emerald theft. " That quickly gained the reporter's attention. She listened intently as Irma told her about Zach not appearing at his friend's house, about the fact that Catlin was worried that Turtelli might be in action again.

"Do you think that's possible, April? Turtelli out for revenge?"

" I don't know, Irma, " the woman replied" but I'm going to find out. If I'm not back in three hours go to Big City Pizza and tell the Turtles what you know. There's an 'Eat Till You Puke ' buffet happening there, so you know the guys will show up. If you don't see them, don't worry..they'll spot YOU. "

April then rushed out the door to a van she sometimes used...it was no oridinary van. What oridinary news van would have a green roof with a turtle shell patteren and high tech tracking devices? No, this was the Turtle-Van.

Always cautious, O'Neal opened the back doors to check for lurking thugs or Foot Soldiers--what she found was more shocking. She gasped as she saw Zach and Catlin on the van's floor, asleep and tied up. A clould of strange-looking dust surrounded April's head, and she suddenly became drowsy. She turned to face her attacker.

However, even though she'd recently learned some Ninjutsu from the Turtles, she was in no shape for a fight. Groggily, she asked the masked figure "Who...are you? And wha..what do you...want?" As the reporter fell down, the villan snatched her Turtle-Comm away, saying " You'll find out in good time, Ms. O'Neal. "

The villan then loaded his or her last victim into the van, and kicked both April and Zach's 'comms under another car. The figure then announced a fact that might be true : "And this time, no Turtles will be around to save you. "

The mysterious person climbed into the van, driving off with it's unwilling passengers.

.........to be continued...

TMNT story repost, part 2

April, Zach and Catlin woke up, in a dark warehouse. Looking around, they noticed it was set up to look a little bit like a dungeon. As they soon found out, they were tightly restrained to some chairs. There were straps around their wrists, ankles, calves, chests ( well, a little lower than April's chest), and even the areas right above their elbows were restrained. And their shoes and socks were nowhere to be found.

None of them seemed too surprised to see each other. April spoke first. " Any idea what this is all about?"

Zach replied " Not a clue". With a slight tremble in her voice, Catlin remarked " I just hope it's not Turtelli again."

A woman's voice from the shadows: " You would've been better off with Turtelli!" The figure who had taken the three captive so easily emerged from the darkness, this time without the mask, or the hair hidden. The three saw the face of an attractive Asian woman.

"Who are you? " April demanded " And what is this all about?"

" You can call me Lily. Your reptilian friend, Leonardo, has met a friend of mine before-- Lotus. We were in the same Ninja clan together. "

Lily continued " As for what's going on..I suppose you have a right to know...especially since you may not survive the night. "

Catlin gulped. She didn't exactly like the direction this was heading.
The villaness paid no attention to her, though.
" I'm somewhat of a student of Turtell's. I've secretly watched him use his interrogation methods on all three of you, and I came to this conclusion: I could do a far better job of tickle-torturing you than Turtelli ever would. When I ...explained ...this little fact to him, the little know-it-all wasn't too happy at first. Then he made me an offer I couldn't refuse: One million dollars to prove that I can best him in the art of tickle-torture. "

She walked over to a control console and said " Naturally, you three are the perfect subjects for this ....experiment. I enjoy new challenges, and I've seen that you three are not ones to break so easily. Besides, one million dollars is a very pleasent amount of money to me. "

She pressed a button on the controls and the chairs the victims where strapped to started to move-- the chairs were on tracks of some sort.

As the unwilling prisoners each headed towards a seperate room, Lily announced " And I intend to get EVERY penny of that reward. "

It was going to be a long night for those three.

to be continued..

TMNT story repost, part 3

Catlin struggled furiously against the restraints as the chair traveled to it's designated room. She figured she'd go through some tickle-torture, but she didn't want to go through something as severe as this Lily manic made it sound. The one thing that made her really nervous was the shape of the female Ninja's nails: not exactly sharp, but not dull, either--perfect for tickling someone crazy. Catliin's toes reflexively curled up at that thought.

Soon--too soon for Catlin-- Lily entered the doomed girl's room. She traced a nail along Catlin's sole, just enough to make her squirm. She then put a blindfold over Catlin's eyes. If she had been in the mood to laugh at the woman's stupidity, she would've. Instead she simply informed Lily " That's not going to help you...we already know what you look like. "

Lily smiled with amusement. " Did you not hear what I said? I'm a Ninja...I can look like anyone I want, with the right tools. Even if you survive, the cops will never find me..not even your Turtle friends would. " Now Catlin was the one feeling dumb. The female ninja then said " As for the blindfold, it's not to hide my identity. I've noticed, from some of Turtell's lesser-known victims, that other senses seem..heightened when one is taken away, sometimes. Such as ticklishness increasing a little when you can't see where I'm going to strike. "

To illustrate her point, Lily once again slid her nail down Catlin's sole, causing a suprised gasp. The ninja was right, Catlin realized- it DID tickle more. And it wasn't exactly helping Catlin's situation that Lily's nails tickled more than Turtelli's feather.

"Now,then..suppose we get on with this little show. Turtelli is watching through hidden cameras, and I want that money. " Lily started to rake her nails up and down Catlin's feet, finally causing the girl to start laughing her head off.

" Ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahaaaa! S-s-stop! Hahahahahahahhahaaahahahahaaa!" Lily was pleased with the results her nails had. She already had the young girl begging for her to stop. She hadn't seen Turtelli and his pitiful excuse for a tickling tool do that so easily. However, the woman was far from done with Catlin.

She continued to rake the girl's soles for about ten to twenty minutes, while Catlin's face was already turing red from laughing so much. Suddenly, the tickling sensations on the feet stopped. Catlin used this time to take in huge gulps of air.

However, her rest wasn't going to be as short as she'd hoped. " In case you're wondering why I've stopped, " Lily stated, " I just want to test out one of my favorite tools. " Catlin heard a slight whirring sound. Somehow, it sounded familiar, like something one of her friends used during a sleepover she'd had a few weeks ago. Suddenly, Catlin recognized the sound. " Oh god..not that..anything but that.." she thought.

But her thoughts did her no good as the electric tootbrush made it's way around , inbetween and under her toes. Catlin's thrashing in the restraints would've probably broken the straps, if Lily hadn't known her bondage equipment. The electric toothbrush was worse than anything had ever been tickled by before. This new method had her screaming at the top of her lungs. "AAAAHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA! NOT THAT!!!NOT THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA!HELLLLP! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!"

Catlin's tormentor smirked as she replied " Go ahead and scream your lungs out, child. I had Turtelli set up these rooms to have sound-proof walls. Even if someone was right outside that door, no one could hear you. " The torture continued for another twenty minutes.

By this time, Catlin was becoming very worn out...she felt her lungs would burst from all the laughing. However, Lily would not stop, even when Catlin's voice became hoarse. Catlin could barely use it to beg. " Plea...please...stop! haha ...ahaa hahaa" not too long afterwards, the girl slipped off into the same place she had been hours earlier: unconsiousness.

Lily headed towards the door, and called to her blacked-out prisoner " That's right, little girl...sleep. Your friends need to be dealt with. But you'd better rest well, because I'll eventually return."

The trench coat-clad female walked out of the room, and down the hall to her next victim, who had one question on his mind: without their Turtle-Comms, how could the trio get rescued THIS time?

to be continued....

TMNT story repost, part 4

Irma looked back at the clock in the Channel Six building. It'd only been two hours since April had left, but the secretary couldn't help feeling that April was already in trouble. " In fact, " she said aloud, " it's not unlike April to get captured at least every other episode. " Despite April's instructions to wait three hours, Irma set out to find the Turtles.

As she was walking across the news building's parking lot, Irma looked in her purse for her cell phone. If she were going to get to the pizza restaraunt in a hurry , she might as well call a cab. Suddenly, Irma's foot caught one of the speed-bumps in the lot, causing her to fall flat on her face.

" I see these things work just as well for slowing down people as they do for slowing down cars. " she muttered. She was about to get up when she noticed two turtle shells under a nearby car. She reached under to remove them, saying " I guess it's the least I can do to keep you from getting run over, seeing as how your relatives save the city or world at least every week. "

As the pulled the turtles out from under the vehichle, she noticed they looked very strange. Where were the holes for the head and legs to come out ? Then it hit her. " What are these Turtle Comms doing HERE?" Irma knew that both April and Zach carried one, so it didn't take a rocket scientist--something Irma was definately not-- to figure out that her friends needed help fast.

However, Irma had only used the Comms once, by accident. Would she remember enough to get them to work properly? She opened a Comm and pressed a button, hoping the Turtles would answer.

At the warehouse, Lily entered Zach's room. She noticed that he'd been struggling with the straps and had managed to slightly loosen one. As she re-tightened it, Lily playfully scolded " I don't think so. You know you're not supposed to try to get away. " She went to a drawer and pulled out a long feather. " I guess I'm just gonna have to punish you for breaking those rules. "

Zach curled his toes up defensively and became confused , slightly, when Lily passed his feet up. However, any questions he might've had were answered when she pulled up his t-shirt.

Suddenly the feather was gliding up and down Zach's stomach. " Hahahahahahaha! Cut it out! Hahahahahahahahaha!"

" But I can't cut anything out..I don't have a knife with me. Besides, " Lily innocently replied. " that'd be just cruel. "
For about fifteen minutes the tickling went on. Then the female ninja decided it was time to go side-to-side instead of up and down.

She was just getting warmed up, but Zach didn't know how much he could take. " Hahahahahaha stop it! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahahahaaa!!"

The feather had actually surprised Zach more than one way. While he didn't expect his stomach to be tickled, he also didn't expect a stiffer feather to tickle more than the softer one Turtelli had used. Until now, Zach had thought most of the feathers would tickle the same way.

Occasionaly, Lily would mix in a few armpit tickles with her other hand, making Zach jump suddenly. Thirty minutes had passed and she decided to give the boy a short break. But Zach had a feeling that this was far from over.

As the boy tried to get a second wind, Lily walked back towards the drawer , and got out a small, thin paintbrush. She started to swirl it around inside Zach's bellybutton, driving him nearly out of his mind.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST WAIT TILL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THE TURTLES HAHAHAHAHAHA GET YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHA ! YOU'RE GONNNA HAHAHAHAHAHA PAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!"

After a few minutes, Lily stopped. She went over to a wall, a flipped a switch , which brought down a small metal pole just inches from Zach's stomach.

Even though he was worn out, Zach couldn't help but taunt " Oh, so that's gonna tickle me from there?"

The female ninja ignored him as she fit the paintbrush's handle into a small opening in the end of the pole. Now the paintbrush was pointing straight down into Zach's bellybutton.

Lily went to a dial on the wall and said " I'm going to go look after one of your friends. In the meantime, " she turned the dial so that the thin pole was making the paintbrush swirl around Zach's bellybutton again. " enjoy your entertainment. " And the door was closed.

"HAHAHA NO! YOU CAN'T HAHAHAHA LEAVE ME LIKE HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!" However, due to the soundproof walls, Lily wouldn't hear Zach's plea.

High above the city streets, in his hideout, Turtelli watched his "student" excecute her tickle-torture. " I'll say this for her: she's got guts to be willing to tickle even little kids to death. "

One of his men spoke up. " So, she gonna get the cash, boss?"

"No...she only gets the reward if she manages to make all of them suffer...and she hasn't broken that O'Neal reporter yet. "

Suddenly , the door crashed in, and a green, red-masked figure stated " The only thing that's gonna get broken is your face! "

Turtelli recognized the voice. " THE TURTLES! GET THEM!" he ordered his men.

One thug threw a swift right-hook towards Raphael, the one who'd threatened Turtelli. However, Raph was ready for him. The red-masked Turtle ducked under the punch. In a swift motion, he stepped closer to the villan, turned around while grabbing his arm, and threw the thug perfectly, right into a wall. " I hope they have some asprin in jail for that headache you're gonna have when you wake up. " he quipped to the unconsious man.

Michealangelo had just ducked to avoid a vase being thrown at his head. The thug grabbed another vase and rushed towards the orange-masked Turtle, ready to smash the antique down on his head. Mike smashed the vase with his nunchaku and then followed up by jabbing the ends of his other pair of nunchaku into the man's solar plexus, causing him to double over. When that happened, Michealangelo kicked the thug in the face, knocking him...and one of his teeth...out. " Look on the bright side, man....if it was a bad tooth, now you don't gotta get it pulled. " Of course, the man was in no condition to answer.

Donatello used his bo staff to block the swing of a baseball bat-weilding thug. Moving swiftly, the purple-masked Turtle slammed the staff onto both the villan's right and left hand, dissarming him. Then Don used his bo like a pole vaulter, launching himself into the air. The man didn't have time to react , and Donatello's flying side-kick connected. "Three down, two to go. " he thought.

Leonardo , the leader of the hero group, lept at the last remaining henchman. The man pulled a gun and began shooting at the blue-masked Turtle. However, Leo knew how to dodge bullets, and did so. Once in range, the Turtle used his razor-sharp katana to slice the pistol's gun barrel, renderring the weapon useless. "Now we fight MY way. " he announced.

The man looked at his gun...then to his boss, who had started running. Leo guessed the thug wasn't in the mood for a fight , seeing as how he'd started running as well. However, Raphael's grappling hooked rope caught the would-be fugitives.

"Where's our friends?" Leonardo demanded.

" I wouldn't tell you even if I DID know, freak. " Turtelli replied.

During this time, Donatello had been working on Turtelli's monitor, trying to find a way to trace the signal from the cameras at the warehouse. But somehow, the signal was gone. " I think whoever has April and the kids was alerted when we busted in here, "he informed them.

"We'll deal with that later after these jerks are where they belong. " Leonardo replied.

After leaving Turtelli and his men for the police, the Turtles tried to figure out how to track down their friends.

"So whatta we do now?" Raphael asked.

"This is gonna sound insane, " Donatello replied " but lets see if Irma has any ideas. "

" You're right, that IS insane, " Raph joked. " but...it's just crazy enough to work. -- I've always wanted to say that. "

A short time later, Irma had answered the Comm she was allowed to hold onto until this whole thing was resolved. " Wow you guys sure wrapped up Turtelli fast. How'd you find him so quickly? " she asked.

"Easy enough, " Raph said " we just searched for the most expensive Italian resturant in town and then tailed the creep in the Turtle Blimp. "

Irma seemed slightly confused as she asked " But....wouldn't it have been easier to keep an eye on him in the Turtle Van?"

"Yeah, " Donatello agreed, "but unfortunately the van was with ......" suddenly he had an idea. "Gotta go, Irma..I think I know how we can find our friends now. "

After Irma signed off, Donatello turned to his three brothers. " Okay, " he said " here's the plan....."

to be continued...........

TMNT story repost, part 5

As Donatello and his brothers went over their rescue plan, things weren't looking so good for their captured friends , in the warehouse across the city.

Zach had finally stopped suffering from the tickling machine-- Lily had programmed it to shut off at a certain time, and it had before Zach nearly passed out. As he --- and Catlin in another room-- regained their strength, Lily walked into the room of the final victim: April O'Neal.

Unlike Zach and Catlin, April wasn't struggling. She knew, from all her experiences with villans, that Lily had to have made one mistake. "It doesn't matter if you ARE Ninja, " the reporter taunted, " once the Turtles get here, you'll have to face four of the best fighters ever....all by yourself. You don't stand a chance. "

The woman Ninja laughed at her comment. " Oh, I can assure you....I've done everything I could to make sure you'll never be found, until I want that to happen. But, just in case your friends DO find this little 'entertainment center' , I've already prepared a welcoming party for their arrival. "

"When the Turtles trash your little playmates, we'll see who has the last laugh. " April said.

" I suppose so, " Lily replied " , but for now, you'll be the one laughing. "

With that, she started digging her nails into April's ribs. "You'll beg for mercy....then the money will be mine. Wether Turtelli has been captured or not does not matter...I will get the cash I want. Now beg for mercy."

However, April would never do that, being the stubburn reporter she was. " Haahahahahahahahahahahaha NEVER! Hahahahahahahahahaha I hahahahah WON'T DO IT! Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!"

" Oh you will, " Lily stated " ....you'll beg for mercy before this night is over...I've already gotten the children to, and came do the same to you. "

"Hahahahahahahahaha ! FAT CHANCE! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Turtelli Hahahahahaha couldn't do it Hahahahahahahahaa And neither Hahahahahahahahah will you!! Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!"

Lily, despite April's taunting, did not give up. The reporter was only making her more determined to break her. " Maybe you won't beg for mercy tonight, but I can assure you that you'll eventually crack. " Lily proceeded to walk to the other end of the chair and tickle April's feet.

Still, the reporter would not give in. " Hahahahahahahahaha! Over my dead hahahahahahahaha body!! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

" If that's what it takes...." Lily replied and continued the torture of April's soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you'll never hahahahahahaha! get away with hhahahahahahaahahaha this! hahahahahahahahahaha!!"

"Maybe not, but I doubt you'll be alive to see me in jail."

In her room, Catlin had awoken and was once more struggling with the straps. " I can't believe that woman is willing to actually tickle us to death just to get that money.." she thought to herself. Nor could Catlin believe that the Turtles hadn't shown up yet. What was keeping them? " They better not have stopped for a pizza on their way here.." .

Zach had recovered enough from his torture to start thinking up a new way to escape, that he hoped would worked. The Turtles, he learned, were experts at hiding their weapons on themselves, and had taught the boy a thing or two about these skills. Zach had a small throwing blade, which the Turtles had given him for self-defense, in the pocket of his shorts.

" If I can just get my hand as loose as it was before..." Zach hoped that while he was working on freeing himself , that the Turtles had found a way to track him and his friends down. He knew he couldn't rely on his Turtle Comm , since he couldn't feel it in his back pocket. And it wasn't like he could've reached it, anyway. " If that lady stays occupied long enough, " he told himself, " we just might make it out of her alive..."

Back in April's room, after about an hour, Lily was growing frustrated . " Why don't you beg for mercy?! Can't you see you're done for?"

But as April's feet were tortured, she still managed to laugh....and it wasn't totally because she was being forced to. She was, in fact, laughing at Lily's anger. " Hahahahaha you know, for a hahahahahahah ninja you don't hahahahahah have a lot of hahahahahahaha patience! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! "

For the first time today, Lily was NOT amused. " You're correct....in fact, my patience has just about run out. If tickling you alone can't break you, I guess I'll have to find...other means. "

As Lily stormed out of the room, April still laughed. " You hahahaha just don't get it do you? Hahahaha ! Too bad Turtelli was the only one smart enough to know that he couldn't make me beg. "

In each of the three rooms, the ticklees got a sudden surprise.....a long panel in the ceilings opened up and something sticky poured onto the victims' feet. " Honey......? What the..." Zach wondered why this sticky substance had been poured over his soles, when suddenly, his chair started moving again. In fact, the chairs in all three of the rooms started moving, back towards the area where they first met their torturer.

"What's wrong?" April taunted " Too hard to break me? Too bad, looks like you won't get that cash after all. "

"Oh, you may be laughing at me NOW, " Lily sneered " but it's far from over. It's time to give my pets a little treat. " Suddenly, six robotic Foot Soldiers appeared and begane to tie back the toes of the three victims.

Catlin was more surprised than anyone to see them . "What...what are they doing here?!"

"As I told the reporter, " Lily replied, " I've prepared a small group of fighters in case your reptilian friends find their way here. I agreed to pay Shredder some of the money I'll still get, in exchange for some of his ally's robots " More of the robot fighters emerged from the shadows, forming a group of ten. As always, they were armed with either lazer guns or other hi-tech weapons.

"Now, " the female Ninja announced to the small group of robotic warrirors " take your places...it's feeding time. " As the Foot Soldiers slipped into the shadows, the trio's chairs were lowered , till they were nearly flat on the floor.

Lily then opened a small door and six hungry cats came out, towards April, Zach, and Catlin's feet. " OH NO, NOT THAT NOT THAT!! " Catlin yelled.

But it was too late. The cats had started licking each victim's honey-covered feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT AGAIN " Catlin cried "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE TURTLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WILL HHAHAHAHAHAHA GET YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Zach had been so close to getting one wrist loose. If Lily had just taken a few more minutes, he'd have had a chance, but now..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE TURTLES HAHAHAHAHAHA WILL GET YOU HAHAHAHAH, HEAR?! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LEAVE THOSE KIDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY'VE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAD ENOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"April demanded. She'd rather be tortured forever than see those kids suffer.

Lily walked over to April, smiling. " Now.....you either beg for mercy, or the other two will DEFINATELY be tickled to death. "

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T LISTEN TO HER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Zach cried. "HAHAHAHA SHE'LL BE CAUGHT SOON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Oh?" Lily asked. " And what makes you think that?"

Suddenly a familar vehichle bust through the large doors...the Turtle Van. The loud crash was enough to send the cats running scared.

"THAT could be a hint. " Zach taunted.

The Turtles rushed out of the van, only to find themselves blocked by the Foot Soldiers. " Well, well, " Lily said. " looks like you're not going to live after all. "

Raphael looked at his brothers. " Looks like she hasn't seen too many of our episodes.." he quipped.

Then Leonardo gave the familiar order: "Turtles--ATTACK!"

Michealangelo rushed towards two foots soliders, and one began tossing star-shaped shuriken , or throwing blades, at him. However, Mike deflected them with his nunchakus, and then smashed the weapons into the robots, destroying them.

Leonardo faced a Soldier riding on top of a spider-like vehichle with human-shaped hands. You might have seen this "Knucklehead" robot in the Turtle comic books based on the cartoon. As the Turtles' fearless leader ducked under the Knucklehead's punching arms, he drew his two katanas, and used the razor-sharp swords to cut down the robot's legs.

As the Knucklehead crashed to the ground, Leo threw a katana at the riding Foot Soldier, destroying him. Suddenly, the Turtle heard the click of a gun behind him. Wasting no time, he swiftly turned around, slicing through both the laser gun and Foot Soldier in one smooth motion.

Donatello had just blocked the sword of one Foot Soldier and heard the swhoosh sound of another sword behind him. Not missing a beat, the Turtle ducked his head into his shell, causing the Foot Soldier in front of him to take the swipe. As that one ceased function, Don rammed his bo staff into the "heart" of the one behind him.

Raphael was slightly harder time than his brothers as he was the shooting target of the four remaining Soldiers. " A little help over here would be ...helpful" he called.

As he flipped backwards to avoid one laser blast, Raph drew one of his sai and threw it at one of the four Foot Soldiers , destroying it. But he forgot to look where he was going and bumped into another one, which pinned his arms. " Hey, let me go!" he demanded.

Another Foot Soldier took aim at Raph's chest, but didn't get the chance to fire as a nunchaku stick broke it's weapon. As the two other Soldiers took aim at Michaelangelo, Leonardo sliced one of the arms holding Raphael.

The red-masked Turtle then free, threw the Foot Soldier right in the path of a laser blast aimed at his pizza-loving brother.

A slice , stab and whack , and three remaining Foot Soldiers exploded into pieces.

" Now only that crazy woman is left, " Leonardo said.

"Correction, that crazy woman is LEAVING, " Lily thought. She silently headed for the door. However, thanks to a grappling hook, she never got there.

" It's not possible!! " she exclaimed. " I hid the Turtle Comms! You couldn't have traced them! I even took the Turtle Van to make extra sure of it!"

" You're right, we couldn't use the Van to trace the Comms " Donatello agreeed, " but we were able to use the Comms to trace the Turtle Van. "

"But, how'd you find them?" April asked later on, after the police had taken Lily into custody.

" Thank Irma and her lack of cooridnation while walking, " Raphael joked. " I guess you could stay she ...stumbled upon them in the Channel Six parking lot, under a car. "

"Speaking of Irma, " April replied , " I'd better call her to tell her we're okay. "

A few seconds later, April and her friend were having one of their usual debates . " Well, now that you've got all that behind you, I've got to tell you about this guy who's offered to take you out to dinner.."

"Irma, how many times to I have to tell you..."

Irma cut her off however. " C'mon, you need a little romance in your life. This guy is great. You'll be tickled pink when you meet him. "

Hearing that, April said " No thanks, Irma. I've had more than enough tickling tonight. . "

The end.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back