• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleep tickles

jojo7377

I have done numerous tickles in my life, some of them were playful, and others were done for punishment, like my annoying sister for example, but there are other times when you can't resist a sleeping victim waiting for a tickle. my main focus is feet, its my favorite part of the body, without them you cant walk or run, kick things or people, play sports, or worst of all, tickle torture. with enough said, here are some examples of sleeping torture, that really works.

My sister had her friend sleep over 3 years ago during christmas vacation, she had nice feet, some callouses from playing barefoot, but mostly soft. It was early the next morning, i had woken up to eat breakfast when i saw my sisters door open, both girls sleeping on the floor, and both of them covered by a small blanket, but what caught my attention was the feet of the friend stretched out. A plan formed in my mind, Dad was sleeping on the couch 10 feet away, so i had to be quiet. I slowly crept down on the floor and peeked my head in the room, girls out like a light, my dad was snoring away, so I looked at her feet. Nice size, white arches, light brown on soles and balls, white undersides of toes, semi-long for her age with the second toes the longest, my favorite. I slowly dragged my finger from the top of her arch to the bottome, and her toes wiggled, good sign. I tickled the smooth undersides of the toes, another good reaction,after more tickle testing, Game Time. as much as i wanted to keep my fingers on her warm feet, i went and got a better tool for the job, a plastic rod with a pointed ball at the end which was a weapon for a lego robot. I went back and started at the ball and working my way down on both feet, she stirred a little so i waited until it was all good, and went for the toes. The long, slightly plup toes were more ticklish, undersides were great, but between the toes was the best. They kept on clenching shut and opening,but not so far that i oculd continue tickling the soft spaces for 5 minutes, i continued doing this until my dad woke up, i then put the tool in my pocket, and casually walked into the kitchen for food, she had no idea what had happened when she came into the room a while later, not a word like the situation never happened, fortune had smiled upon me. Please tell me what you think, until next time, ciao.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back