• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(F/F) LESBIAN LOVER'S BELL RINGER... SUPERBITCH IS BORN (PART 2)

profporkrind

The girls got ready and headed out the door on their way to the massage parlor. They visited their favorite masseuse, Jenna, about once or twice a month and got massages side by side. It was quite a wonderful place to get a massage and was also conveniently located in the same shopping center as their favorite nail salon.

“I have to run out and get some things done at the restaurant honey, have a great massage. I’ll run by the nail salon and pay for your nails before I leave. Call me when you’re ready for me to come pick you up.” Gwen said.

“What, you aren’t staying?” questioned Terri.

“No, I told you about the restaurant inspection and the appointment I had with the guy from the bank today” said Gwen.

“Okay… I guess… I don’t remember you ever mentioning that but I guess I’ll see you when you get back. I love you” said Terri as they kissed goodbye.

HOURS LATER

Gwen picked Terri up from the nail salon and informed Terri that before they went home that she needed to stop by the gym and take care of some paperwork issues. As they pulled up to the gym – the 24 hour gym that Gwen co-owned – Terri noticed the “CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE” sign on the door.

“I didn’t know the gym was shutdown for maintenance honey” said a surprised Terri.

“Yeah we are remodeling for a few weeks, we’re giving all our members one free month and our yearly members get gift certificates to the restaurant. Do you think you could come inside with me and help me move some of the equipment out of the aerobics room? They are installing new carpet tomorrow and I would rather take care of this now” said Gwen.

“No problem” responded Terri.

The truth was that there was no appointment with the guy from the bank, no restaurant inspection, and no remodeling being done to the gym. While Gwen left Terri at the shopping center she went to the sex store and bought all kinds of goodies for the tickle torture she planned for Terri.

As they entered the aerobics room Terri walked in first. She was wearing a pink ladies polo shirt with dark jeans that hugged her hips. She wore all her pants a little over her belly button, tucking in some of her pudgy belly. Gwen loved that she was a little plump. She wasn’t fat by any means, but she wasn’t a twig like Gwen either. Her outfit was completed by a pair of New Balance sneakers, size 4. Gwen was wearing a plain tight black t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and sandals. She was bumming it, as she often did on her days off.

Gwen walked up behind Terri and gave her butt a light slap.

“You look so good in those jeans. Maybe I can get you out of them inside the gym?” asked Gwen.

Terri smiled, blushed, and responded, “You want to do it right here? You think we should?”

“Take them off” instructed Gwen.

“Are you sure that none of the other owners will be coming by tonight? I mean… Maybe we should wai…” Terri was about to finish.

Before she could get her words out Gwen had already charged towards her and pinned her to the ground. She now had Terri on her back in the middle of the floor with both legs pressed tightly against Terri’s hips.

“Just go with it Terri. Let’s be bad. I’m gonna make you bad” Gwen whispered into Terri’s ear. Her whispers made Terri giggle and shrug her shoulders as she tried to pull her ear away from Gwen. Gwen then turned up the heat significantly and flipped the switch. She squeezed the hell out of Terri’s hips as the larger lover squirmed helplessly beneath her. :rowfull:

Her next move was unbuttoning Terri’s pants. She then quickly stood up and moved to her feet. She easily removed Terri’s shoes, grabbed her ankles, and dragged her across the floor towards the wall. Then she tugged at her pants legs until her jeans were completely removed. Now, all Terri wore was her pink polo shirt with a pink/white bra underneath, a pair of silk pink panties, and a pair of white ankle socks. Terri rolled over on all fours and slowly stood up, quite tired from the tickling, dragging, and pants removal just administered by Gwen.

“What has gotten into you all the sudden, and what’s up with all the tickling today?” Terri asked.

“Well honey, you have such a beautiful body and wonderful laugh, I just can’t keep my hands to myself. Plus, you forgot our anniversary and now I have to make you pay.”

:eek: Anniversary! Oh my god, thought Terri, she forgot that it was their anniversary today. She instantly felt guilty. It wasn’t that bad because they never made a HUGE deal about it but the fact that Gwen remembered made her feel awful. They didn’t celebrate the day they met, but the day they moved in together. It was hard because they couldn’t get married and have a wedding anniversary like other couples. Instead, they had to create a similar date for the two of them to celebrate.

“Oh my god Gwen I am SO SORRY! I will make it up to you I promise. I can not believe I forgot. I am so, so, so, so, so, sorry Gwenne” Terri said with a truly regretful tone.

The truth was that Gwen had forgotten too. She woke up and tickled Terri first thing in the morning. Then, as Terri went downstairs to make coffee she remembered. Having already promised the massage and nail salon visit was perfect. She not only had ample time to gather supplies for her tickle torture plans, but now she had leverage against Terri that she could use in an effort to make her submit more willingly.

“Terri, Terri, Terri, what am I going to do with you? Let’s see, you forgot our anniversary, I just treated you to an afternoon consisting of a manicure, pedicure, and massage, and now it is night time where I find myself completely alone with my bad, bad, baby girl in an empty gym. Here’s what you can do for me” Gwen said.

She left the aerobics room briefly and returned with a rolling toolbox. She stopped in front of her lover and opened the toolbox. She opened the box so that that the top opened towards Terri, Terri couldn’t see what was in the box.

“Take your shirt and socks off and put these on right now” said Gwen with a stern tone as she pulled out two pairs of leather cuffs.

“What are you do…” Terri tried to question before being interrupted.

“No questions Terri, I’ll manhandle you into these cuffs if I have to” Gwen said as she cut her off.

“Now be a good little slave and put your cuffs on” Gwen instructed Terri in a very sexy voice while sporting a sadistic grin that Terri had never seen before.

Per Gwen’s instruction, Terri sat on her butt and attached the cuffs. The two sets were designed to hold her right wrist and right ankle together and her left wrist and left ankle together. She sat in a “V-sit and reach” position with both of her wrists bound to her ankles as Gwen grabbed a weight lifting belt from the equipment rack. She sat behind Terri and wrapped the belt slightly above her waist so it covered her belly button. After she pulled the belt tight she applied a blindfold to Terri’s eyes. Terri was completely uncomfortable but it was just the beginning. The workout room had “D-rings” on the wall for people to attach bungee cords around their wrists and/or ankles for resistance training. Gwen rolled Terri on her side and completely lifted her in the air. Terri could not believe the strength of her tiny girlfriend as she was the much larger of the two women. Gwen carried Terri towards the wall with the “D-rings” and positioned her body in the most awkward position that had Terri screaming in fear/pain. Her feet were flat on the floor spread about 2 inches past her shoulders, her wrists were bound to her ankles, her head was between her legs as if she was about to hike a football, and her weight lifting belt was buckled securely to the “D-ring” on the wall. Her thighs were on fire from being stretched like never before and her beautiful plump, round, pale white ass was sticking straight up in the air. She began to panic.

“Gwen! Oh my god this hurts my legs! What the hell are you doing to me! Please let me go, I said I was sorry! I’m so sorry, this isn’t funny anymore!” screamed Terri.

Gwen gave Terri’s sides a light squeeze.

“AHHHHH” :eek:

Another squeeze.

“OHHH. STOP IT!” :eek:

Another, longer, continuous squeeze followed that lasted about 10-15 seconds as Gwen taunted, “Not funny? I sure hear a giggly piggly, don’t you? That’s a lot of laughter coming from someone claiming this isn’t FUNNY ANYMORE”. As she said “FUNNY ANYMORE” she dropped to her knees and squeezed the back of Terri’s thighs, sending her lover into a fit of laughing rage. Her legs shook as much as they could, her ass moved as much as it could as she tried to move her waist away from the wall. The weight belt attached to the “D-ring” made lots of noise as it rattled against the wall. But all of this was in vain. There was no escape. Terri had to simply take it.

“BBBWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH… NOOOOOO… PL… PL… PEES… WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA…. OOOOOHH… MMYYY… AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!”

:woot2:

After about 30 seconds Gwen finally stopped attacking Terri’s thighs. She then laid down flat on her stomach and rested her chin in her hands. She removed Terri’s blindfold and lovingly caressed her face and rubbed her hair.

“Awwww, look at my poor, poor, tickle slave. You know, your little tooshy looks so cute when I tickle you like this. It shakes back and forth or bounces up and down in these pinky panties, and your legs shake when I touch your thighs like you want to collapse. But you can’t collapse you bad, bad, tickle slave. I have you at my mercy. You are putty in my hands. You’re my utterly… completely… 100 percent… helpless… slave, and I’m going to teach you a lesson that you will never forget. I don’t care about the anniversary. I just want to show you how strong you are. I want to show you how much you can take. I want to push your body and your mind to the edge of insanity, and I am going to have such a good time doing it. Hehe, okie dokies?”

She kissed her lover on the nose, hopped to her feet, and skipped about the aerobics room shrieking joyfully “weeeee, weeeee,” as she skipped. Terri was in complete shock as she watched Gwen exit her upside down vision from between her legs. She could hear Gwen gathering materials from the toolbox.

About 30 minutes later, Gwen returned with several shoe boxes in her hand. She was now dressed in a head to toe leather dominatrix outfit. It was an outfit consisting of a one piece leather body suit with a zipper from the belly all the way up. Gwen had the zipper about halfway zipped. She also wore a pair of huge leather boots that went all the way up to her knees and were zipped all the way up. She laid the shoe boxes in front of her as she faced Terri’s ass so Terri could see everything that was going on. Terri was turned on. She was amazed by how sexy Gwen looked in her dominatrix outfit. Although, her situation was a bit of a turn-on, she was still scared to death, nervous of what was to come, completely uncomfortable, and embarrassed as her ass was in the air while she was being punished. She felt like a helpless child, and was now intimidated like never before by Gwen’s dominating personality and infinite confidence in her abilities to have her way.

“In these boxes miss monkey butt (hard slap to the ass)…”

“OOOWWWWWW” :cry1:

“In these boxes are surprises for you my slave. I’m going to open them – one by one – and have fun with whatever toy that I discover until I have had my fun. Then, we’ll move to the next box and start all over again. Sound good? Well it better because you don’t have much of a choice do you? (another VERY hard slap to the ass)…”

“AAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH MY… FUUUUUCK!!!” :cry1:

“Box number one… oooh it’s a bottle of baby oil, what fun!!!”

Gwen presented the bottle for Terri to see in the fashion of a game show host showing off prizes to the audience.

“Let’s see, I think I’ll use all of it baby!!!”

Gwen applied the baby oil to nearly every single inch of Terri’s body. When she finally finished, Terri’s thighs, butt, arms, belly, and tits were shining like a brand new wax job on a showroom sports car. Her bra was removed but her panties remained. Gwen made sure to move the panties around so she could get the baby oil everywhere. Terri moaned and giggled during the application of the baby oil, depending on the spot. Gwen played lightly with her pussy causing her to moan and she giggled when Gwen hit her thighs, knees, butt, armpits, tits, and butt crack.

“Box number two… ahhh it’s a pair of gloves. But not just any pair of gloves kiddo! One hand has these long stiff fingernails attached to the end of the fingers, and the other one has 5 stiff feathers instead of the nails. I think this is going to be fun!”

She dragged her index fingernail down her right leg. She started at the top of her right butt cheek and slowly dragged it down her thigh, past the back of her knee, ended at her ankle, and hit a u-turn as she crept back up towards her butt cheek.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH… HAHEEE HAHEE HEHE… STOP GWEN… PLEASE STOP… I SWEAR I WILL DO ANYTHING… BUT DON’T DO THIS… PLEASE… I BEG YOU.” :eek:

Terri stopped briefly and got right in Terri’s face.

“That’s right, you beg me. You will beg me, but you will receive no mercy. I don’t want to hear the name Gwen out of your mouth again young lady. You address me as SUPERBITCH if you want my attention. I will not tolerate much more of this whining and complaining. It will only add to the extent of your torture. Do you understand?”

“Yes” said Terri after a hard swallow with a complete look of desperation on her face.

“Yes mam, it’s yes mam you disrespectful little…”

A complete 5 fingered assault of the “fingernail glove” was unleashed on Terri’s left inner thigh.

“WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA… HEEHEHEHEEEHEHEEE… HEEHHEHEEHEEEHEHE… EEEEEWWWWEEEE HEHEEHHE… AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA… WHOOOOOOO… HOHOHOHOHOHO…” :woot2:

Randomly Gwen spoke with a country accent, “Yur gon learn dis here da hard way I sees. I aint gon be givin out no mercy now - just cuz ya got dem cute lil baby buns and a tasty lookin set of thighs don’t mean yous gettin no breaks. Now ya best tell Momma what she want hear now.”

“YEYEEYEYE YES MAM… YES MAAAAAAM… YES MAM YES MAM YES MAM… YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS… MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM… AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA… GWENNNNN… GWEN THAT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUAAAAAACHCHHHAHAHAHAHHA…” :woot2:

Terri’s laughter filled the gym. It changed back and forth between EXTREMELY high pitched stuttering giggles with “attempts” at getting words out – and – deep, hearty chuckles from the pit of her gut. Sometimes she would let out raspy deep throated roars that resembled a body builder lifting his “max” or a Trojan warrior charging headfirst into battle with only sword and shield in hand. Sometimes she would run out of options and silently laugh. Her body shook to no end. Her hips wiggled violently and her legs shook spastically as she tried desperately to pull away from the wall. Upon contact with her skin her muscles would tighten up. Gwen loved her reactions. She was getting so turned on watching her body wiggle all over the place and randomly stiffen up as she prepared to let out a roaring laugh, or simply attempt to steal a deep breath or two amongst the agony of her tickle torture.

Gwen’s main fascination though was Terri’s butt. She always was hypnotized by her ass and thighs. She was planning on giving it lots of attention but didn’t want to ruin it by attacking her ass too early.

The tickling stopped, and Gwen retrieved water for her slave. She came back and squirted a few drops into Terri’s mouth and just for fun and humiliation she squirted some in her eyes. Terri yelped and tightly closed her eyes as the water splashed onto her face.

“You are such a mess big girl. I don’t want to do this but I have to, you just called me Gwen again. My name is SUPERBITCH you naughty little girl, you love doing things the hard way don’t you.” Gwen was now talking to Terri in a silly baby voice that was really pissing Terri off.

“DAMNITTTTTTTTT - I HATE THIS SHIT!” Terri yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Wow… Okay… Okay… You just sit tight… I’m gonna show you how much you HATE THIS SHIT you big blond booty having BIIIITCH!!!” Gwen reverted back to the drill instructor tone quickly.

Gwen took off the gloves, pulled Terri’s panties up so that she had all of the cloth in her asshole like a wedge-e, and gave Terri a series of about 8 consecutive slaps to the ass, HARD. Then, she used both hands and played drums on her cheeks while screaming “whooooooooooa BABY – look at those things jiggle!!!”

Terri screamed throughout the first 3 or 4 slaps, but after that the pain was so great that she just clinched her face on the back swing and braced for impact. Upon contact, she would let out grunts and groans, “UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH” while breathing extremely heavily and letting out high pitched squeals similar to a dog/teenage girl whining in between spankings.

:cry1:

Gwen flipped the script real quick and ignored the next shoe box. She went to the toolbox instead and came back with a long black whip and a knife. She used the knife to cut Terri’s panties off. She cut them off pretty violently and chucked the knife behind her when she was done. She dropped the panties on the floor as she walked away, then she stopped about 7 feet from Terri. Terri had a clear line of sight between her legs of Gwen. She could see her as she wound up the whip and screamed her head off like a five year old getting chased by a dog.

:whipcrack:

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” :cry1:

The whip cracked loud as fuck as it snapped. It didn’t even make contact with her skin but it scared the living shit out of her.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT… OH MY GOD… WHAT THE FUCK… NO… NO NO NOOOOO… PLEASE… PLEASE…” :woot2:

“Oh shut up you big baby. If you’re going to talk then say my name.”

Another whip came right at her ass but didn’t make contact (smack!).

“OH FFFFF SHIT… SUPERBITCH… SUPERBITCH, SUPERBITCH, SUPERBITCH!!!” Terri screamed in absolute horror and fear. She was now shaking and sweating like crazy. :eek:

Gwen dropped the whip and stared Terri directly in the eyes. She grinned from ear to ear as she saw her girlfriend – ass up, sweaty, out of breath, and petrified – stare back in complete fear. She very slowly and sexily walked towards her victim, blowing her kisses and sexy looks on her way. She again lay on her belly face to face with Terri. She wiped the sweat and tears from her face gently and kissed her throughout her next set of dialogue.

She whispered in a soft, caring, gentle tone as she calmed her lover, “You are so sexy baby (kiss). You’re such a strong woman (kiss). I know you will get through this. You will make it. You won’t believe that you made it once it’s all over (kiss) but I will make sure you make it. There’s a beautiful, strong, independent woman inside of you (kiss) and I’m gonna make her show herself before we leave this gym.”

“PLEASE BABY… JUST LET ME OUT… YOU ARE SCARING ME… I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE… I CANT MAKE IT BABY… I CANT MAKE IT…”

“Shhhhhhhhhh…” Gwen whispered.

“One more mention of the word CANT and I’ll turn up the heat so hot that you will explode.”

Gwen leaned in towards Terri’s ear and whispered, “Now get your breath back because I’m about to send you through the roof… I’m going to make you struggle… I’m going to make you shrieeeeeeeeeeeeeek”.

She licked Terri’s ear 2 or 3 times. She often did this before they had sex, she knew how badly it drove Terri crazy and turned her on.

Terri moaned and giggled as she whispered into and licked her ear. Then she let out a groan of disappointment due to the news that Gwen was about to do something crazy to her. What could possibly be next, she thought?

“Box number three… Wow baby girl, look at this big… looooong… stiiffff… feather that was in here. I bet we can have some REAL fun with this thing!”

“SUPERBITCH… I BEG YOU… I BEEEGGGGGGG YOU…”

Gwen cut her off…

“And look what else we’ve got, just in time too. I am so sick of your mouth. (Gwen mocks) Superbitch no… please… I can’t take this… Superbitch let me go… pweeeease… pwetty pweeeeeeeeeease… This ball gag will definitely solve that problem; I think this is my favorite box thus far.”

Gwen suddenly switched her tone from playfully condescending to scary pissed off dominatrix bitch…

“Now shut the fuck up and take your punishment like a big girl.”

She applied the ball gag to a wiggling, struggling, defiant Terri and grabbed the feather. She rose to her knees from all fours and held the feather in her right hand. She used her left hand to caress Terri’s butt cheeks.

“Oh Terri, Terri, Terri… You have the most wonderful bum-bum I have ever laid my eyes on. I’ve always been obsessed with it – as you know – BUTT – I’ve never explored it all the way. You know… I’ve always wanted to do something.”

Terri screamed into her gag. She knew what was coming and was completely terrified. She tugged endlessly at her restraints to the point her feet actually came off the ground a little bit as she wiggled her ass all over the fucking place and wildly shook her legs trying to get away. Of course, this was all in vain and the inevitable was merely seconds away.

Gwen used her off hand by placing her fingers just to the left of Terri’s butt crack. She stretched her left cheek to the left as far as she could and held it firmly in place. Terri’s booty hole was now exposed like never before in her life and she was screaming her head off. The worst part of it all was that she could see what was happening. Gwen stared down at her with the most evil and devilish look of all time. She wasn’t smiling, she had the slightest grin that said “I’m about to fuck your world up” and squinted eyes as she blew a teasing kiss in her direction. :Kiss2:

She then turned her eyes and full attention toward Terri’s ass, and smiled. Terri’s eyes were wide as Frisbees in fear as she saw Gwen raise the feather. Terri felt the stiff feather enter her ass hole and instantly lost touch with reality. As the feather slid up and down her crack, Terri’s eyes rolled in the back of her head as chills were sent throughout her entire body. She couldn’t think straight. She screamed into the gag randomly. She completely lost track of time. The first second seemed like an eternity it was so unbearable. She was in complete agony. She couldn’t even see straight. It was she was high or something, it was so bad that it was almost good.

Gwen was absolutely glued to her actions. She was stuck. She didn’t have any witty comments, she didn’t tease her victim, she didn’t force her to say humiliating things, she just focused on her job. She tickled and tickled and tickled Terri’s asshole with more heart and drive than business school, her restaurant, and all other projects throughout her career combined. She was not stopping. She was tickling her lover brutally and mercilessly, in every sense of those words.

:cry1::woot2::woot2::woot2::woot2:<<<<----:woot2:

“MMMMMMMAHHAHHAHHHHHHHH… MAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG… RARRGGGAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA… AAGAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... WARHGHAAAAAHH AAGAGHHHHH AAAGHHH AHAAAAAAGGHHHHGAAHHA AAAAAAAAAHGHGHGAAHHAAA…

To be continued…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back