• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you notice

grandizer

TMF Expert
I wanted to ask all the TMFers out there...When was it that you noticed that you were different from others?

When did you notice that you really liked tickling? For me it started very young. I noticed that I always wanted to tickle the girls in my kindergarten class. Even seeing women on tv barefoot or girls walking around barefoot would distract me. I always noticed that I was different. Then when I hit puberty I noticed that tickling is what got me excited. Not the same thing as my friends. Once the internet hit, that's when I realized what it all meant. :wahooo: I foun others like myself.

Second grade. I wrote a story that involved tickling, and the teacher seemed very confused by the whole experience. I remember being terrified to show it to my parents.

That's when I first knew something was amiss...

Second grade. I wrote a story that involved tickling, and the teacher seemed very confused by the whole experience. I remember being terrified to show it to my parents.

That's when I first knew something was amiss...

Haha. :) How old were you? And what was the story about?

For me it was when I was around twelve, I think.

I think I realized at a very early age (about 5) that I always wanted to tickle or be tickled and other people weren't interested most of the time.

I've always been aroused by seeing people getting tickled, ever since I was 3 or 4. I didn't know I was aroused by being tickled though until I tried it, and that was when I was in my 20ies.

It was before I started kindergarten, so probably about 4. I would the Grover and the Everything in the World book over and over and over again just for that one page where he was in The Tickle Room. I knew that I felt differently about tickling than most people.

What's interesting to me isn't that I knew I liked tickling at that age - it's that I knew I liked it more than everyone else. What kind of social awareness does a 4 year old really have? I think about that alot...interesting.

I think I was about 6 or 7 cant really remember maybe younger. I knew I liked being tickled and I would also get a little excited when I'd watch cartoons or films with tickle scenes. But funny thing is, my dad would tickle me a lot when I was a kid and I would absolutely hate it. I only enjoyed being tickled by people I liked rather than my immediate family. Call it weird or stupid but it simply just is.

I think I was about 6 or 7 cant really remember maybe younger. I knew I liked being tickled and I would also get a little excited when I'd watch cartoons or films with tickle scenes. But funny thing is, my dad would tickle me a lot when I was a kid and I would absolutely hate it. I only enjoyed being tickled by people I liked rather than my immediate family. Call it weird or stupid but it simply just is.

My dad tickled me a lot when I was younger too - to the point I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore - which I think was kind of mean now that I am an adult and would never do that to a child.

I liked being tickled and perhaps that's where the fetish came from (who knows).

I was so young I can't even remember, 4 or 5 (or perhaps younger, but the memory is too fuzzy).

I would get excited when watching cartoons and seeing it on the t.v. I kind of thought everyone likes it, because that's how children are, I think I only realized I was different at 11 or 12 years old (puberty).

I wanted to ask all the TMFers out there...When was it that you noticed that you were different from others?

When did you notice that you really liked tickling? For me it started very young. I noticed that I always wanted to tickle the girls in my kindergarten class. Even seeing women on tv barefoot or girls walking around barefoot would distract me. I always noticed that I was different. Then when I hit puberty I noticed that tickling is what got me excited. Not the same thing as my friends. Once the internet hit, that's when I realized what it all meant. :wahooo: I foun others like myself.

I had a discussion with another forum member about this recently. For me it wasn't something I acknowledged until later in life but looking back I can see it's always been a part of me. I was getting the tickle torture treatment from boys from a pretty young age. In 3rd grade three boys chased me around the school yard and tied me up to part of the jungle gym with a jump rope and tickled me. They got in so much trouble and I was pissed at the time. My Mom was the one to explain to me they did it cause they liked me. What I find interesting is of all the things that happened to me in school. All the events that I could have remembered this one sticks out the strongest.

In my high school drama club, my guy and girl friends would trap me in corners and tickle me. One time there were about 6 guys over me at once poking me from every angle. Again not a moment I'll forget. :D Everyone I knew was aware how highly ticklish I was, and looking back on it I did enjoy the attention A LOT to be honest and it was obviously very exciting.

So even though I didn't recognize it then looking back on it now I see that it's always been part of who I am I just didn't understand it fully until I discovered this place. It was that moment in cartoons when you here *ding* and a light bulb turns on over the character's head. So I'm VERY happy to have found this forum. It's opened my eyes and mind to so much about myself. :)

It was before I started kindergarten, so probably about 4. I would the Grover and the Everything in the World book over and over and over again just for that one page where he was in The Tickle Room. I knew that I felt differently about tickling than most people.

What's interesting to me isn't that I knew I liked tickling at that age - it's that I knew I liked it more than everyone else. What kind of social awareness does a 4 year old really have? I think about that alot...interesting.

well skip i guess your social awareness skills are just epicly advanced! :)probably helpful in your field of work

with all threads like this one, it seems like 4 is the magic age. although i probably was more intrigued by it all as a kid than most (the infamous TMNT scene really did have an impact), i didn't realize that i was truly into it until i was about 14.

well skip i guess your social awareness skills are just epicly advanced! :)probably helpful in your field of work

with all threads like this one, it seems like 4 is the magic age. although i probably was more intrigued by it all as a kid than most (the infamous TMNT scene really did have an impact), i didn't realize that i was truly into it until i was about 14.

What is the infamous TMNT scene??

I began to be interested in girls and women's feet quite early, when I was 4 or 5 : I remember playing with my aunt's bare feet in the holiday house garden and eagerly watching bare or stockinged women's feet on TV and in the street, then. I became fond of tickling a bit later, around 8 : this is when I first tickled a mate's socked feet while she was sitting on a swing, after taking her sandals off, and when I first watched a french film including a goat foot tickling scene in a dungeon. I remember never missing an opportunity to tickle girls, when I was at elementary school (but I hated to get tickled). Then, tickling became an obsession when I was 11. For the first time, I talked about it to a secondary school mate, and I was as astonished as happy to know he shared the same passion : we began fantasizing about kidnapping and tickle torturing our female teachers' feet, a subject we soon used to talk about every lunch break in the schoolyard, without missing any opportunity to take some female mates' shoes off and then tickle their feet.

This is very similar to my background - I realised I liked female stocking feet at a young age, about 5 or so, and would get that fluttery feeling in my 'tummy' when I saw stocking feet in real life or on TV. One of my earliest TV recollections is David Copperfield tickling Daisey Duke's tan stocking feet on a magic show, although they were obviously fake. However, the fact she couldn't escape from the 'tickling' was something I found quite interesting, and I'd watch the tape again and again for that one trick.

About the same time my parents had taken in a lodger, a policewoman called Wendy. This was the early 80s UK, and so policewoman then wore skirt and black tights for duty. Wendy would often make my day by padding around the house in black stocking feet before or after a shift. My first tickling experience didn't happen until I was 11, and tickled my aunt's stocking feet. She's not ticklish, but it relaxes her, and I was happy to do it!

However, I was always embarrassed by it back then, and used to dread the idea of anyone finding out...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

For me it would have to be when I was really young, maybe 6. I would get really excited whenever I saw someone one TV get tickled or show there feet and hope they get tickled. I can't for the like of me pick out any specific moment though. I do have a theory though on how it may have developed.

Pre-kindergarten--so that would be like age 4. We used to play tickling games... I remember one girl cried cuz a friend tickled her too much. We got in trouble for it so we stopped doing it with her... then she insisted on it all the time. I would not be suprised if she's on here somewhere. :)

I remember getting that funny feeling when I was kid, maybe around 6-8 years old, but I never gave it a second thought until I typed tickling into the search engine when I was 14 and discovered several tickling sites. It was then that I realized, "holy crap, I like tickling". :p

I found out around five or six. I always wanted to tickle other girls in the class, and found myself staring at feet. When I got to around twelve I decided to look up my attraction. Thats right, I did research!

It didn't really click until I was in my teens that I was 'into' tickling or that there was even such a thing.Although,I can remember drawing pictures of women being tickle tortured when I was younger,like 9 or 10 yrs old.They were quality drawings to cuz I got skillz.:cool:.....I look back now and laugh at that. :jester:....Just randomly sketching pics of relentless tickle torture not knowing what lied beneath. :evilha:<<<<----

Same as most of you. I think it started for me when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I would love watching cartoons or show on TV that had tickling scenes in them. But it was when I was 11 years old that a family friend who used to babysit us (me, brother and sister) that I realized I was really "into" it. I was home early from school one day and I was watching TV with my shoes off and she just started tickling my feet out of no where.
At first, I was embarrassed that I liked it, and I wouldn't admit to it. Eventually, as I got older, I just accepted the fact that I loved tickling and being tickled. However it's hard for me to be totally open about it because I feel most people I know just wouldn't understand.
I too went online looking for tickling, that's how I found TMF :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back