• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At last: Hi!

Sweed

4th Level Indigo Feather
Hi everyone!
My name is Jennie. I've been lurking here for a while, not telling you for how long though. :p *innocent look* And then I finally got the courage (and the age) to register.

I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. Pretty far away from some of you I believe, but hey, that's why we have internet. :) I'm studying and will graduate from the Swedish High School next summer, otherwise I like to be with my friends and boyfriend, hang around in the city, swim, listen to music, etc.

Just wanted to say hallo.
Wish to hear more from you later.

/ Sweed

Welcome to the TMF, Jennie, and congratulations on delurking and making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thank you! :)
What does it mean under your name, that "Wielder of 100 Feathers"? I've seen those before, but don't really understand what they mean.

Woop! Always fun with more Scandinavians - especially fellow countrymen! :)

That "Wielder of 100 Feathers" thing that Mils has is a "Feather Rank". The more you post, the higher rank you get. It doesn't really do anything, but eh, 'tis all good!

Anyways, welcome! :toast:

Hi. Welcome. Well, sorta. I guess it's an official welcome now that you've de-lurked. :)

Woop! Always fun with more Scandinavians - especially fellow countrymen! :)

That "Wielder of 100 Feathers" thing that Mils has is a "Feather Rank". The more you post, the higher rank you get. It doesn't really do anything, but eh, 'tis all good!

Anyways, welcome! :toast:

Nice. :) Where are you from?

Okay, now I get it.

And thanks everyone for welcoming me! This site really seems as awesome as I though it would be! :)

Thank you! :)
What does it mean under your name, that "Wielder of 100 Feathers"? I've seen those before, but don't really understand what they mean.

Myriads gave me that rank after I reached 100,000 posts. It really doesn't mean anything. :D

Nice. :) Where are you from?

Kungsbacka, near Gothenburg. Totally badass town, because hey, I live here! :neenerneener:

Is your boyfriend into tickling as well? Because you should have him make an account as well then! :D We need more Swedes here, damn it! (Or at least active ones)

Kungsbacka, near Gothenburg. Totally badass town, because hey, I live here! :neenerneener:

Is your boyfriend into tickling as well? Because you should have him make an account as well then! :D We need more Swedes here, damn it! (Or at least active ones)

Okay :) Hehe from my experience, Gothenburg is nice. :D But then again, I've never been to Kungsbacka. ;P

Well, he does like to tickle me sometimes but more on a "vanilla level". :p And sometimes a little bit more, but that's only because he knows I like it. Yeah, I've seen that there are not so many Swedes here.

Okay :) Hehe from my experience, Gothenburg is nice. :D But then again, I've never been to Kungsbacka. ;P
Kungsbacka is pretty nice too. Unlike Gothenburg I don't risk getting run over by rampant trams here. ;D

Well, he does like to tickle me sometimes but more on a "vanilla level". :p And sometimes a little bit more, but that's only because he knows I like it. Yeah, I've seen that there are not so many Swedes here.
Darn it. Well then, you just have to compensate by posting twice as much! :dogpile:

Kungsbacka is pretty nice too. Unlike Gothenburg I don't risk getting run over by rampant trams here. ;D

Darn it. Well then, you just have to compensate by posting twice as much! :dogpile:

Haha, sounds nice. :) That is something you can't say about Stockholm. Sure we don't have many trams, but we have busses, trains, etc. :p

Haha, I though it was the content that mattered, not the amount of posts? :hmm: ;)

Haha, I though it was the content that mattered, not the amount of posts? :hmm: ;)

You have clearly never been to the Silly Stuff Forum. :eek: And if it's the content that matters, then I'm truly screwed! :woot2:

You have clearly never been to the Silly Stuff Forum. :eek: And if it's the content that matters, then I'm truly screwed! :woot2:

Haha no, where is that? :D Haha, I was just guessing. I'm the newbie here. not you. ;) So I guess I should take your words as truth. xD

Haha no, where is that? :D Haha, I was just guessing. I'm the newbie here. not you. ;) So I guess I should take your words as truth. xD

Yes. You should take everything I say as the absolute truth. Now go read a book or something while I figure out how use this to make you buy me stuff! :woot2:

Uh... Silly Stuff is a sub-forum in General Discussion by the way :D

Yes. You should take everything I say as the absolute truth. Now go read a book or something while I figure out how use this to make you buy me stuff! :woot2:

Uh... Silly Stuff is a sub-forum in General Discussion by the way :D

Lol, I'm not THAT stupid ;) I meant when it comes to the forum :p And even when it comes to that, I won't swallow everyhting. HA ;)

Oh, I need to check that out! :D

Welcoooooome! :D :D
Finally some more Swedes are starting to de-lurk, hope you'll like the posting side of the TMF :)

Finally some more Swedes are starting to de-lurk, hope you'll like the posting side of the TMF :)

Thaaaaaaanks! :D :D

Yeah, it seems great so far! :) Everyone seems very nice.
So, where in Sweden are you from? :)

HI JENNIE.

:hiwelcome:I notice that you have been posting in the Silly Forum. There are many sections in this forum, so look them all over.:smilestar

:hiwelcome:I notice that you have been posting in the Silly Forum. There are many sections in this forum, so look them all over.:smilestar

Thanks! :)
I will. But you want to save some of the good, right? ;) Not find everything right away.

I knew my partner in crime was around here somewhere, and I was going to tell you to look her up! :D

Welcome to the forum Sweed. :smilestar

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back