• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What advice would you give a first time tickler?

gafoottickler

I will be having my first tickling session in a little over a month. We want to do bondage but have no equipment other than household items. I'd love some suggestions from the pros.

Go to Home Depot or Lowes and get some nylon rope. Then you can
string it under your bed between the mattress and boxspring, or if you
have a four poster bed, you can tie an appendage to each corner. You
can also do hogties and other simple rope bondage. Nylon rope is pretty
soft on the skin. Just make sure you watch the hands and feet to make
sure they aren't losing circulation. Have fun!

My advice: go to a sex shop and buy nylon wristbands which are especially for tying down! They have hooks to them where you can attach the ropes. If you have never done bondage before, using rope can go seriously wrong and cause the lee a lot of pain, even cut off blood circulation. The fun won't last long if that happens!

Don't get leather, get the soft stuff. Leather can also hurt and doesn't always fit the size of the lee's wrists and ankles.

Those nylon wristbands are a good idea for a first-timer, but they
aren't something you'll want to use long-term.

As far as leather cuffs, a good set of lined leather cuffs are wonderful,
and will last you many years. I'd take those over the cheap stuff anyday.
But in the interim, the nylon wristbands will work.

i think the use of a blinfold is also alot of fun during a session. Once she's tied and blindfolded you can start with slow soft tickles and increase the intensity as you go along. Alot of kissing between tickles and asking her if anything is working or not working for her, which tickling tools she may like or dislike. Get to know eachother's tickling techniques and delights slowly for a while and enjoy eachother, then get evil.

neck ties, dressing gown cords, scarfs, that sort of thing.

Neck ties for example you can get for less than the price of a can of drink in a charity shop and you can get shit loads of them.

If you wanna spend a little more money then its not even that much more expensive to buy rope by the meter at a hardware store or something, you dont want anythign too rough or itl hurt.

As for the tickling part, take your time, slowely arouse your lees nerve endings gently before you get stuck in, allow good time for the mental comfort barriers that may be in place to be broken down and then once your both fully comfortable,... wreck her ;)

DIG IN AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!!! ;)

it's tickling, it will probably be pretty natural. i agree with the advice that the most imporant thing to try is to just have fun

The main thing as most people have said already is to have fun. I can help with restraints etc if needed and the ones we sell have been tried and tested on many lee's. The wrist restraints in my sig pic are very popular and couldn't be easier to use so they are ideal for beginners and they will last a life time. The link will take you to the Leather/Bondage section of the site so feel free to have a browse and let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me through the TMF or contact us through the site if you wish. Enjoy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back