• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other Fetishes?

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
Hey TMF, it's me. I left for about a month, but i'm back, this site is addicting. So, I'm going to ask, what do you think of other fetishes? I mean, ones like pedophilia, or the fetish for eating someone? Personally, I think of it as I'm lucky that I have a somewhat harmless fetish, but I also didn't pick it. Neither did they. So, as long as they don't actually attempt to eat someone, then i'm fine with them. Admittedly, it would be very strange sitting next to someone, wondering if they were thinking about eating me, but it's not their choice.

There's no harm in thinking or feeling anything, especially if it seems natural. Harm can only come as the result of actions. It's no different for "mainstream" sexuality.

If I learn that someone has an unusual fetish that I don't understand, and I know that they understand the difference between thoughts and actions, then I'm generally curious to learn more about them. I'm curious to understand the nature of my own fetishes, too.

You can't help what you're into, and I personally think that people who have a fetish that can never be acted out without harming someone are pretty poor souls. They need to seek psychological help, desperately, but often don't dare because they are scared that they will be condemned for it.

Not sexual but I think I have a fetish for pens, pocket watches, wrist watches and silver hand held gadgets...strange huh? LOL

Girls in nice hats.

hat_baseball.JPG

Rawr <3

I thought this thread was about what we think about other fetishes...not what kind we have!

or the fetish for eating someone?

I can empathise with this. Tasty people are tasty.

Serious answer; I have too many fetishes/kinks to be judgemental towards those who have kinks that I don't. You like eating your spouse's shit? Go nuts, but don't make a mess.
I do draw the line at nonconsensual stuff, though. So if you are gonna eat her shit, at least make sure she's okay with it.

I feel very sorry for those who have a fetish for raping and killing people, thats gotta suck right? I dont understand fetishes like that anymore than I understand my own but I definatly sympathize with those who have fetishes/sexual cravings that would require what society classes as "criminal behaviour" to satisfy.

On the less violent fetishes like crapping on eachother, I feel sorry for them too, its hard enough getting women who are open to the idea of a foot or tickling fetish, but can you imagine trying to find someone whos as open about poo and wee?

Tuff times I expect

I can empathise with this. Tasty people are tasty.

I wonder what PETA would think of that? Probably OK since the ethical treatment of humans seems to NOT be a priority for them!

I look at fetishes sort of like I look at food choices. Lima beans suck ass. They look and taste like rancid little kidneys. Won't eat'em at gunpoint. YOU, however, may love them and no matter how much this may disgust me, it doesn't in any way change the fact that you love them and they taste totally different to you. (Unless you like rancid kidney, in which case this is even weirder.) We ain't wired all the same, thank God, and it's pretty silly to worry about how someone else gets their rocks off.

:makingalist:

Other fetish

Besides tickling and foot fetish when I was younger I would pretend I was forced to take my footwear off and walk barefoot on hot surfaces like pavement or hot sand . I would get excited watching girls and young fellows struggle to walk on hot sand at the beach. Of course I only did this for a little while just like I have limits when being tickled . Also I wouldnt want any pain or harm done to the soles of the feet of someone.Just like I wouldnt tickle their feet if it caused harm. I guess though just a few seconds of discomfort I could stand. I dont know why, its weird not obsessed by it but once in awhile it enters my head. I was actually waiting for a thread like this.Some fetishes people have I find creepy and couldnt indulge in but thats their fetish. your right as long as it doesnt cause harm.

It doesn't matter to me what fetishes other folks have. We're all born the way we are, no? Even if it's not "my thing," as long as it's done between consensual adults, I could care less. Whatever floats your boat...........

I have a lot of other fetishes and kinks than feet and tickling. So, I think other fetishes can be a great thing.

But even still, some make me raise an eyebrow, and say "whaa?" every so often...

Christopher

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back