• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not really tickling content, but

ElFewja

Verified
Yeah I don't really know where else to post it. So whatever.

I have a lame job in the mall, which I work at solo, allowing me to - when the place isn't busy, or if I decide I need a break or whatever - venture out into the mall, other stores, outside, etc. I don't get paid well at all, but if I decide not to work one day, yeah. I want to quit because its such a shit job, and although I'm probably the only one who has ever given a fuck about it, at least two kids a little younger than myself were hired and made manager despite my seniority. Really lame shit.

But anyway yeah, actual story. Was bored and walked into CVS across the way with some people, and while standing next to one of the employees stocking shelves noticed that she had no shoes on. This was early on in my shift, so I kept popping over every now and then, but I never got more than a glance at the tops of her feet. Little sad, but oh well.

Oh, she had black nylons on. Didn't notice any polish, but second toe longest. Man, this is a creepy fucking post, in retrospect.

I mean, it just struck me as odd since she spent the entirety of her shift, from what I could tell, practically barefoot and was walking about stocking shelves. Like, I've seen bank tellers do it somewhat frequently, but they're also behind that large... not a desk, can't think of the word... so you don't really see it. Just happened to notice once when the teller had to get cash from another location.

Shame that I never caught that person filling lower shelves. Might have given me a chance to invade her privacy and sexually assault her by tickling her. Hooray.

In other news I was informed today that I'm a creepster. Man... and then I wrote this and now I feel bad. I'm going to go cry.

Etc.

the gal at sunglasses hut was giving me the eye.........

you need to take lessons from the dude posting in the "true" stories section. He would have tickled her, she loves it and falls madly in love with him, and gives him free prescriptions and unlimlited CVS card points for life. With a total stranger, I think to not touch was the wise choice.

This is a confusing post.

You're not a creepster - you just have a depressingly shitty job. It'll pass.

It's probably confusing because my mind is not the most sane place, and then I was tired when writing it.

Yeah, I know I have a shit job, and that it'll pass. Til then, I'm trying to make the best of it.

And yeah, I know those posts. See em all the time, and it's just... well, hm. That's the thing, though; it's just flirting to a lot of people, you know? So, While A may lead to F, there's also B, C, D, and E. A might be tickling and sure, F could be marriage, but there's a lot that goes on inbetween there. So I'm not saying it isn't possible, but lol@it-happening-instantly.

Hm. I should probably say "Which time?" in response to being asked why I was called a creepster. The most recent was for saying to someone (who I knew pretty intimately at one time) that I liked her hair and wanted to smell it, and touch it etc. (there were a lot more details that I can't remember) in a creepy voice.

I think, though, I will take the advice offered by true tickling stories and just tackle her the next time I see her walking around like that, and use the opportunity to tickle her silly.

Hell, I could use a perfect relationship!

Etc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back