• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather: Clockwork Conspiracy Ch.3

Kev26

TMF Novice
Author's Note: Meh <<<<---- As I wrote this chapter I come to realize its almost christmas so I'll give you fans the tickling of the century. I blame myself for this scene because well how can you have a spy captured and not see the interrogation scene? I believe this was one of Suikoden's favorites. Enjoy.

Ch. 3

Groggily Rose woke up feeling rather uncomfortable as if her body was drawn to tight. Trying to move she felt her body was restrained and the cold chill against her skin only brought the realization that it was her turn to have fun on the crazy machine. Shaking her head she felt it hard to breathe and realize her mask was left on. Rose’s arms were raised up and her wrists tied behind the surface she sat up right in. It was slightly slanted and the backing contoured to her body making her rather snug and immobile as her biceps were also restrained to the seat. Her thigh straps were over the middle of her upper legs another set over her knees and a set over her ankles. There was definitely going to be no bucking in this rodeo.

The kiss of cool air over her pink nipples caused them to stiffen a shame there wasn’t going to be gentlemen whispering sweet nothings to her ears this time. Oddly enough she looked at her body its soft pale skin goose bumping due to how cold it was to the room. For some reason her white ankle socks were on as well as her low white V thong. A door opened behind her but as she tried to look over her arms blocked the way. A woman wearing a lab coat but dressed slightly more military stood in front of her. Dark tan skin with white hair and lipstick this woman stood before Rose holding a clip board and writing a few things down she was rather short to Rose’s eyes.

“Quite a mess you made Lady. I have to say you definitely aren’t a slouch however sadly you caused me a lot of trouble.” said the woman as she checked the restraints.

“. . . . .” Rose didn’t say anything.

The woman smirked enjoying the defiance Rose gave. “Have it your way. I appreciate the challenge. Unlike the rest of those here I have a similar background like you. Understand this is business though you might like some of the pleasures.”

Repulsed with her coy smile Rose muttered. “Just get on with it.”

“First off I’m the one in control missy. Secondly I don’t begin working with some one till introductions are done. The name’s Dagger lady what’s yours?”

“Kiss my ass.” Rose snapped hating these stupid kid games.

Dagger frowned a bit disappointed. “I was hoping for an intellectualist but lady Kiss My Ass I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. You left a nasty present for us and jeopardize our operation. Perhaps a cruel torture then death awaits you but sadly death is something our employer only reserves for a foremost enemy or simpletons.”

“Who’s your employer?” Rose asked slyly looking to the woman.

Dagger smiled pulling up a three section tray with a black cloth over it towards her and pulled a stool by Rose’s feet, “None of your concern at this moment. However pleasantries are at an end lady and judging by your body you are kind of old but still in good shape you have to tell me your trainer,”

“Here it comes . . . .” Rose thought.

“First let’s begin with a game. A game usually has rules so here goes. I’ll ask you a set of questions. Answer them truthfully and maybe you might be spared a worst fate than death. If you don’t I’ll remove an item of clothing sadly you start with very little but it does give you four tries. After each failure, which a little light beside the table will tell me if you are telling the truth or not, I’ll remove an article from you after that you’ll have a second chance to answer then we go into the penalty rounds for fifteen minutes. You ready to play.”

“Christ, someone teach these kids how to humiliate and torture some one properly. . . .” Rose said to herself in thought.

Dagger strolled on the stool pulling the three section covered tray with her and asked. “What is your name miss?”

“. . . . .” Rose sighed saying nothing.

“Already ruining the fun lady it’s not much of a game if you don’t try to at least show some sign of participation.” Dagger huffed as she reached over and pulled of her hood

Removing the tight fitting hood Dagger revealed Rose’s mature angry face starring coldly at her a pair of emerald eyes hidden behind curly red hair stared down defiantly. “Ohhh a Red head that explains a lot this means you have a rough personality and will be defiant all the way a tough and challenging experiment indeed.”

“Short little grass runner, a young lady should never mess with an older lioness. Don’t forget that when I get out of here.” Rose snarled as she tried to muscle through her bonds.

Dagger wiggled a finger smiling and lifts the cloth off the tray revealing odd tools of different feather types, brushes, tooth brushes, vibrators, and assortment of liquids in bottles. Rose muttered thinking to herself it was going to be one of those days. Eyeing the tools Dagger picked up two brushes that looked like they were meant for painting and tickled Rose’s nose. Rose cursed at her and blew out Dagger’s ear drum slurring like a Sailor’s Mother. Being that she was going to be noisy Dagger pulled out a cushion gag in the shape of a doggy bone in black leather and put it over Rose’s mouth then leaning over tying it tightly.

“This is your second chance for your name miss grouchy or else its penalty time.” Dagger chimed.

Rose huffed and as she looked at the young tan woman take up the painting brushes she felt her draw circles around her smooth armpits swaying them in the hallows. It sent chill down rose’s spine. It didn’t tickle as much as she thought it was just causing her to shuffle a little in her seat seeing little to no reaction Dagger pouted then took them across over onto Rose’s breasts. Suddenly the small onboard computers on the chair showed and increase heart rate and a feint muffled giggle came from Rose. Grinning Dagger explored over her breasts but these only caused goose bumps over the skin but Rose’s nipples were hardening to the close attention.

Taking the brushes under her breast produce a small set of giggle but not uproarious laughter Rose was still defiant and her will held fast to resisting this childish torture. Left and right then right to left Dagger slowly tracing the underside of Rose’s breast till they began to turn pink and stiffen nipples causing Rose to flex her ankles slightly in agony feeling this was a bad start. Daringly Dagger traced right to the middle of her breasts teasing her nipples softly with the brushes each fine hair causing her to sway her chest as she looked down snickering behind the gag. Now a little heat was coming onto Rose’s nipples and the warmth just made them glow as she snickered and giggled not much of tickling but more erogenous behavior. As that little brown devil taunted and teased her till they were hard enough to start visibly throbbing.

Stopping the assault Rose had gone through fifteen minutes of the teasing and tickling she was breathing a little heavier as Dagger smirked. “What is your name?”

Rose shook her head in some defiance and Dagger went over the tray again this time taking a soft horse hair brush. Pressing it against her stomach caused Rose to flex her four packs and Dagger began to brush smoothly as if she were brushing a pet. Each stroke caused the pit of Rose’s stomach to knot and her feet to scrunch. She was too old for this but Rose was starting to realize this may be harder than she thought as she giggled into her gag. Dagger brushed and brushed till she found a particular area, the navel, Rose twisted and grinned shaking her head but no real laughter. Dagger played with her stomach and navel using one hand with the big brush then a fine tip art brush dancing around and in her navel each tiny hair flicking the center of that knot and the feeling growing in her stomach.

Once her stomach was a nice shade of pink Dagger noticed that the patient’s vitals have raised meaning if these weren’t bad spots she could only imagine what her more sensitive spots were like. Taking a look over her victim Rose who now had beads of sweat trailing across her body the thin sheen glistening in the slight light overhead Dagger had hope for her to at least give a name by now. Finger to her lips Dagger examined her work and sighed a moment contemplating really hoping to get that name but now it was to the important stuff.

Sliding to the foot of the platform looking down at Rose’s socked feet covered in black professional under shoes Dagger pinched the big toe. “Second question the username for accessing the virus profile you set on our system.”

“Go to hell. . . “Murmured Rose through the gag.

As the red light indicated she did not give a truthful answer Dagger pulled off the left sock slowly revealing a pink underside foot with toe nails polished a nice pink. Rose shuddered as the small urchin took some things out of a bottle and began massaging her right foot. First some kind of oil was put on it that moistens and softens Rose’s foot then as it dried she removed pumice stone and peeled off the dead skin this tickled somewhat but not badly. Once it was smooth Dagger applied some type of cream and removed a small candle warming the cream by candle fire. Rose wreathed and squirm a mixture of giggling and uncomfortable by this.

As the five minute torment was done Dagger held the right sock and looked at Rose. “You still have ten minutes but these are very important questions. What is the password to access the virus?”

Rose again shook her head shuddering slightly knowing what was to come. Again Dagger did the same to her left foot and this time took extra care between the toes that sent shockwaves through Rose’s legs causing her to giggle and snicker a bit more roughly. As it was done Dagger looked at her with one more chance to answer both but Rose defiantly cursed her off before changing her attitude as Dagger’s manicured nails scratch across her soles.

The sensation was horrible as each nail raced across her soften wrinkles. It felt like that evil brown devil was going to tear into flesh as each finger traced to her heels to the tip of her toes. Then the worst happen that knot unraveled in her stomach as Dagger’s nails traced between Rose’s toes causing her legs to buckle and finally getting pure laughter out of Rose. It was a girlish laughter as red hair shook side to side Rose trying desperately to stop the ticklish feeling. As the minutes passed by tears were welling up in Rose’s eyes and she felt like she was going to pee. But Dagger stopped and took out two stiff seagull feathers and stroke her feet.

It was slow and torturous each stiff strand was like a million tiny nails but so soft it only caused Rose to giggle giving her some time to recuperate before they were dragged between Rose’s toes. Dagger found a very unique reaction by this from Rose when they were dragged slowly between her big toe Rose seemed to grind her hips but when dragged between her pinky toes she convulsed and shake with out restrained laughter. Taking this into account Dagger dragged between her pinky toes slowly as if to get the message she meant business.

“Oh. . .gggg hahahahaa… heheheh n-nooo!” Rose shouted through the gag her head whipping side to side.

Rose was breathing hard her body’s perspiration covered her in sweat the tip of her pink nipples held little beads of it. Taking it to the next step with only ten minutes left of this torment Dagger took a device and turned it on. Suddenly Rose head shot up to see a whirling tooth brush head descend over the under skin of her toes and felt a jolt up her right leg her loins shuddering trying hard not to embarrass herself. Each soft bristle tickled underneath Rose toes which she tried hard to scrunch up but were held back to suffer an agonizingly slow torment.

“N-nooo! Hehehehe ah . ah ah . . hehehehehahahahahaaa!” Rose shouted at the top of her lungs as her pinky toe was assaulted the in between getting the sawing bristles full attention.

Rose’s breasts were bobbing up and down as she laughed uncontrollably shaking her head. “S-stop stop I’m gonna lose it!”

Dagger didn’t stop looking at Rose seriously expecting an answer. “You are going to answer then?”

“Fu- hahahahaaaa” Rose defiantly spurted before five nails and the tooth brush tortured her right foot the mixture of the sawing nails and the electric brush over her arch was too much as her legs went limp her upper torso just shaking.

Rose had suffered twenty minutes of that horrible foot tickling she felt like she had run a marathon her sides hurt so badly. Her breasts tingled as her nipples stood erect her feet merely buzzed like some one strapped an electric buzzer to them. She was in fair condition but how much more of this she could take and it hasn’t even been nearly an hour yet. Dagger huff some what annoyed ready to take it to a new step and looked at Rose dead in the eye.

“Who’s your organization?” Dagger spoke with venom in her mouth.

Rose shook her head and spoke through the gag muffled trying to catch her breathe. “No . . .”

With that said Dagger held onto the thong and untied it revealing Rose’s woman hood. The hair was shaven into the shape of a little heart no bigger than a quarter right above where her clit was the pulsing flower seemed shy as it closed itself off. Rose felt a brief blush being exposed in this manner since it wasn’t even anything erotic about this. Dagger looked over her tray and could easily used something to give her some joy but this bitch was tough and it was time to make her suffer for being so defiant. Even some of the other agents at least gave up a name.

Taking a small iron salt shaker from the stand in one hand and in the other some baby oil Dagger smoothed the oil over Rose’s womanhood agonizingly slowly getting every nook and cranny causing Rose to blush a slight moan coming. Leaning over removing the gag Dagger wanted to hear her scream and beg. With her other hand taking the iron canister she dashed some kind of white powder over Rose’s mound. At first Rose shuffled a bit it itch then it began to tickle uncomfortable there already snickering and laughing. Dagger smiled wickedly and took out an odd black white and brown feather and lean on the soft chair padding comfortably looking down at Rose’s mound.

Watching in horror shaking and trembling Rose felt and saw Dagger caress her soft petals with the feather. It was wrong how something so soft could feel so nice her feelings were betraying her now in a mixture of laughter and moaning. The powder was working Rose over sensitivity as her hips grind feeling her center violated. Reaching towards it her hips trying to work against the feather the powder and oil were like a stimuli helping Rose work the feather over. As each dragging of the feather brought her close to orgasm Dagger just stopped trailing it over Rose’s now visible wet lips smiling letting her cool down. Rose’s lips were pouting the flower petals open for all to see. Dagger watched as Rose bit her bottom lip slightly nervous at this new predicament.

“Feel like answering now?” Dagger wiggled the feather between two fingers.

Mustering the last bit of her resolve Rose frowned. “Is that all you got?”

Dagger’s eyes narrowed her teeth grit. “I’ll have you begging me to stop now. With ten minutes left you’ll give me one of those answers.”

Walking off away from Rose’s sight Dagger disappeared and a few minutes later came back with four black cloaked figures. As Rose tried to catch her breathe and get her resolve each black cloak figure took a position by her. Each had a feather as black as midnight. Two poised over her breast the other over her feet. Dagger held one over the pit of her stomach. Rose felt like shrinking into the seat this was going to be hell. On Dagger’s queue the two by her breasts began to saw the feathers under her nipples and scratch an arm pit.

“N-no don’t. . . hehehehe.” Rose teetered twitching her arms the best she can.

Dagger began tracing the feather over her stomach then swirling it over her belly button causing Rose to buckle her hips shaking her head. “Hahahahaa”
“It hasn’t even begun my Red Head,” Dagger purred then the two by Rose’s feet began to caress each wrinkle.

This was turning complicated as Rose felt her groin grow in heat as five women were taunting her with soft words. At upper body the two women licked her armpits still sawing and flicking the feathers across the erect throbbing buds that demand attention each pulse hit with a feather’s stroke sent cold wires from her chest to her groin. At her feet the women sawing the feathers between her big toe were now causing her hips to sway forcing her to moan before her pinky toes got the treatment a shrill coming out of her as one of them leaned down nibbling her pinky toes flesh then as she sucked on it Rose body went limp panting now this was too much stimuli. To top it off Dagger had reach down parting her labia and gently caressing each pouting lips slowly the cold iron feeling in Rose’s stomach was stirring with a heat in the center.

“N-no. . . hua stop. . .” Rose begged her face flush as she was trying to suck air in but the arousal and the mixture of tickling to ensure she did not climax was pulling nerves tight.

“Your name, please miss spy?” Dagger said with ice as she pulled back the folds exposing her clit.

Even at her age and expertise Rose new this was too hot for her and her will to resist the torment was breaking and crashing like the Berlin Wall. Dagger blew cold air over Rose’s nubbin and it began to throb. Both women at her breast curled their tongues taking in the warm buds their wet firm tongues grating the tip forcing a moan out of Rose. Each woman at her feet now slowly licked up from her heel and her toes occasionally flicking the soft flesh between them dragging the bottom of their rough tongues slowly the cold sweat traveling up to her legs and filling that cold iron in her stomach. Dagger’s smile turned flat as the feather she held slowly touch Rose’s clit and a soft no coming from her lips. Each tendril was like the longest bit of soft velvet against it stretching for miles Rose’s chest heaving in excitement.

Each flick of the tip of that feather cracked that cold iron in her stomach and slow steam came from her woman hood as juice trickled down from her lips. She was nearing a climax then the worst happened as they stopped. Rose turned her head away anymore of that and she be begging now holding her head down whimpering. Dagger lift her chin with the feather and motioned the four to continue what they were doing but this time those at her breast trailed long nails against her ribs causing her to scream in laughter those at her feat suckled on her pinky toe as their nails sawed between the rest of her toes. Rose laughed and in mid of that laughter moaned. Dagger grinned swirling the feather on the flesh between Rose’s womanhood and legs the inner thigh of her was bouncing up and down in torment till Dagger pulled back her folds and each tendril stroke Rose’s clit.

The iron in her belly became warm and she felt the orgasm rush her like a bunch of linebackers on a football field and she grunted her pleasure, laughter, and humiliation. As her honey showered onto the chair she tried to go limp but they didn’t stop as the women at her feet massaged her soles but this forced her toes open so they could easily access the in between of her toes. Worst off the ones at her breast were biting and twisting her nipples her first orgasm went through her body shuddering but they didn’t stop as Dagger stroking her clit watched as Rose’s nubbin turned a hot pink indicating over stimulation then five minutes her second and third orgasm came. This time the moans and laughter were more pained and horse the women at her breast tickling her arm pits with one hand as teeth and tongue fought for her tits their free hands caressing her legs hands stroking the petals softly inside the flesh.

“Stop oh gawd . . . hua. . . ahh please I can’t go anymore.” Rose begged feeling this was too much any more and she would pass out.

Dagger smirked coyly lowering her head. “No name no stopping.”

As Dagger lowered her head blowing on the hot clit rose was begging profusely whimpering stretching shaking her head wildly as they didn’t stop. Fourth time was enough as her whole body trembled as her lips quivered the women at her feet traced their nails along her sole and arch. As one tickled her ribs and belly claws racking her stomach a more devious woman on her spent nipples took the electric brush suckled one and clean the other. Rose began to say no many times but they ignored her and the worst was happening as Dagger now licked the clit of Rose like sand paper to the grain. Her labia far too wide as finger probed in.

“Rose! My name is Rose . . . please stop!? She shouted as the fifth climax was coming.

Dagger smiled nipping the nub her tongue pushing down the bottom part of Rose’s woman hood. “You lose Rose.”

With that said Rose felt her whole clit in Dagger’s mouth as it expertly sucked, licked and nibble the fifth one just too much her whole body trembling going limp. Dagger didn’t stop either till she had Rose dry and Rose whimpered silently her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Dagger pulled back the folds using the feather to tickle Rose’s clit getting soft horse laughter and moans and motions the rest of the girls to get ready the next device and watch Rose’s twisted agonizingly tortured face with pride knowing well she would win. Dagger always won at these games and her next session would have Rose telling her everything she wanted to know by the end of the time limit set to her.

Best chapter yet, my friend. Very detailed and very hot, this is perfect for lovers of the spy interrogation scenario - everything from the doggie bone shaped gag to the analogy of the orgasm and linebackers charging down a football field.

Don't stop. We need more! :firedevil

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back