• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome way to wake up!!!!!

waitin2btkled

TMF Expert
This would be strictly for the lees.

You are asleep with your spouse and wake up, completely tied up to the point where you are immobilized & blindfolded. Then you are tickled for as long as it takes where you can't take it anymore.

How many of you wouldn't mind waking up like this?

While I wouldn't mind in a fantasy sense, I'm not much of a morning person. I doubt I'd be in a mood to enjoy myself until I've had my coffee.

TL;DR - Do this to me and die painfully.

I would be super pissed if I was woken up with tickling. :machinegun: Oh
wait, that's not a real emoticon. Yet. :devilish:

I would be super pissed if I was woken up with tickling. :machinegun: Oh
wait, that's not a real emoticon. Yet. :devilish:

:D :D

Machine%20Gun%20Smiley.gif

Ide actually REALLY like to try that, just to see what its like, been thinking about that for a while now.

That'd be pretty close to awesome. I just wouldn't want to wake up with a blindfold on. I'd get really scared really quick. I'd rather wake up and be able to look around for a minute before the blindfold is put on. Or, if I did have the blindfold on from the start, I'd want him to say something as soon as I woke up so I knew I was safe.

Sounds pretty exciting. Probably would be, right up to the point where I realize that I REALLY have to pee every morning.

I hate being woken up full stop lol anyone who wakes me up in the morning I look and act like the Exorcist.

That would be a safe way for my ler to commit suicide!

No thanks. Mornings are annoying enough as it is. No tickling before coffee please k thanks. :peace:

I'm not a lee but if I was and still functioned the same way I would need to take a piss first.

I would like it, except for the facts other peope has brought up. I'm not usually in a bad mood when I wake up, but I'm usually very tired so I would like to wake up & maybe take a shower first.

So I would rather want him to right away grab me & carry me to the bathroom, so that I could use the bathroom, take a shower, drink some water and become a little bit more awake first. And then carry me back to the bed, where he had already tied ropes to the bedposts, and tie me up.
(without giving me the chance to escape, not that I would want that but anyway :p)
And then start the tickling.
Sounds like a good compromise, right? :)

Of coarse that would be more proper and always willing to compromise.

The point is to wake up completely helpless and tickled.

Just like you wake up in the morning and your spouse is making love to you and as you are awakened during sex, you continue and it is just amazing.

I was referring to a situation like that....

Of coarse that would be more proper and always willing to compromise.

The point is to wake up completely helpless and tickled.

Just like you wake up in the morning and your spouse is making love to you and as you are awakened during sex, you continue and it is just amazing.

I was referring to a situation like that....

Yeah, probably I wouldn't mind about that type of situation either. (as long as I know it was him tickling me) I'm just saying I would prefer the compromise. :)

This is pretty disturbing, now that I think about it. Unless you take a shower the night before, and even then, you probably have to pee like mad.

From a fantasy point of view, it sounds great! In reality though, I'm not much of a morning person either so I don't know if tickling me while grumpy/in need of caffeine/and having to pee really bad might be a good idea? Sounds cool though!

That sounds like fun :3 But I'm with Skippy with the whole blindfold thing - if I am, whoever my ler is I'd want them to assure me I was safe so I would enjoy what would happen next ^-^

theres loads of reasons why in reality it would probably not be as good as the fantasy... ide still try it tho, only live once n all that :D

Besides, I dunno about you guys, but I usually have to crap like a mofo first thing in the morning.

And I do NOT have a thing for scat play. :shudder:

Honestly, I think it would piss me off and ruin my day to be woke up like that. I frigin HATE being woken up, and I'm usually super cranky in the morning.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back