• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philly Foot Worship / Tickling Party Snow Date!

PhillyFootParty

TMF Expert
Hey guys!

Well, I guess it was a wise decision to cancel Sat's Foot Worship / Tickling Party, lol. Can't believe we had a snowfall like that in December, it's not even officially Winter yet, lol.

Rather than wait until January to do another party,the snow date for this past Saturday night's canceled party will be scheduled for Tuesday, December 29th. A lot of guys look for something to do between Christmas & New Year's and it's also good for guys who can't get out on weekends.

Same start time - 9 PM.

Full Body and Foot Tickling is encouraged and enjoyed by the girls!

The VIP Suite is available from 9-11 PM, 11 PM-1 AM & 1-3 AM. Other private rooms are available, too and do not need to be reserved. Please send an email for details and cost info.

To get on the list, please email me back at [email protected]. Please do not call the club and leave messages to RSVP. If you are receiving this email, just send me an email back. That gets the quickest response. If you send any emails on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, please allow a few days to get a response. Your email will get a response and you will be added to the list if you email me your RSVP.

The model list will be announced December 27th. Most of the girls who could work this past Saturday will be there plus a few additions. You can see the model list on our Yahoo Group at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhiladelphiaFootParties

This will be a really fun event. All girls will be wearing sexy pajamas!

See you at the party!
JordanTickle.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back