• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Came close to coming out....it's not that bad!

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
I know there are a lot of people who haven't come out with it, I sort of came close to telling my very new boyfriend and it's really not that bad.

I told him I like bondage and touch (in time, I'll tell him tickling, but for now it's pretty darn close enough).

It surprised him but I don't think he was turned off. He told me a flood of sexual things he likes in return, so it wasn't as if he has this 'thing' to hold against me. Some of the things, to be honest, I kind of find weird, but I am pretending I like the ideas - because that's what I am - a nice girlfriend. :justlips:

Being the sweetheart that he is, he wants to wait to be sexual until we're more solid (I also share this value). But for now, we are discussing it openly and sharing/revealing a lot.

Jen :lovestory

Congratulations! Hope you can very soon tell him the whole truth! :) Though I can understand how much effort this must have taken.

I've come out to my past 2 girlfriends. Neither saw anything remotely weird in it. I think, generally, it's alot bigger in our heads than it is to other people

I've come out to my past 2 girlfriends. Neither saw anything remotely weird in it. I think, generally, it's alot bigger in our heads than it is to other people

Thanks ur sweet too!
But I think the worst is when u tell someone and they make fun of you or act as if you are really weird.

Have u ever had someone laugh at you? If yes, how did you deal with it?

Thanks ur sweet too!
But I think the worst is when u tell someone and they make fun of you or act as if you are really weird.

Have u ever had someone laugh at you? If yes, how did you deal with it?

I sorta addressed this in a similar thread (you might have started that one as well?). I told one girl over the internet who kinda laughed at me - though she more had a hard time first believing i was even serious and second wrapping her brain around the concept of it. it was disheartening at the time, but i shrugged it off within a day. it was not a girl i was dating, which is part of the reason i told her. i wanted the reaction of someone who didn't like me romantically and therefore i could gauge a more objective reaction to it.

but i don't care much anymore about objective reactions. it's intimate and sexual to me, and if i'm not interested in a person romantically, i just don't see any need for them to know.

good luck!

I told him I like bondage and touch (in time, I'll tell him tickling, but for now it's pretty darn close enough).

Good for you.You'll feel so much better and comfortable when you get it out. :)

I know there are a lot of people who haven't come out with it, I sort of came close to telling my very new boyfriend and it's really not that bad.

It surprised him but I don't think he was turned off. He told me a flood of sexual things he likes in return, so it wasn't as if he has this 'thing' to hold against me. Some of the things, to be honest, I kind of find weird, but I am pretending I like the ideas - because that's what I am - a nice girlfriend. :justlips:

Being the sweetheart that he is, he wants to wait to be sexual until we're more solid (I also share this value). But for now, we are discussing it openly and sharing/revealing a lot.

Jen :lovestory

Congrats for almost coming out! :) Sometimes it's good to take one step at a time. :)

Thanks, you're sweet. Have you come out? If yes, what was it like and who did you tell?
Well I kinda met my boyfriend n now the love of my life on a tickling forum. Haha. Our fetish was kinda obvious to each other. But my ex used to tickle me lots n well I got very close to telling him. In the stupidest n funniest way possible. Didn't tell him directly though. I told him when he was half asleep on the phone with me that "there are people who actually have a tickling fetish meaning they tie another and tickle them and I thought that was interesting!" he even replied saying that we should try that but I guess he forgot by morning and I didn't have the courage to talk about it again. We did have a lot of tickling experiences though, all friendly as part of the relationship.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back