• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you didn't have a tickling fetish....

Radiohead 7140

1st Level Red Feather
and someone told you they did, how do you think YOU would react. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what i would make of it if i viewed tickling the way most of the world does. So i was wondering if any of you guys have an idea.

Honestly, if a girl told me, i'd probably think it was adorable and indulge it. if a guy friend of mine told me, i could see myself thinking it was kinda weird. not that i would say that

Assuming that I still enjoyed tickling/being tickled as a vanilla activity, I'd think it was cute :)

I'd react like I react now when someone tells me he/she likes Golden Showers: To each their own! As long as they left me alone with it - cool! :)

I'd react like I react now when someone tells me he/she likes Golden Showers: To each their own! As long as they left me alone with it - cool! :)

the thing is, if somebody told me they liked golden showers, your mantra would 100% be my outward reaction. however, although i always feel that whatever makes you happy is cool, i don't think i would be able to help thinking that the person, or at least the kink, is a bit on the strange side.

i suppose, to clarify, how would you "feel" (ie something you can't control) as opposed to how would you "react" (ie something you can)

the thing is, if somebody told me they liked golden showers, your mantra would 100% be my outward reaction. however, although i always feel that whatever makes you happy is cool, i don't think i would be able to help thinking that the person, or at least the kink, is a bit on the strange side.

i suppose, to clarify, how would you "feel" (ie something you can't control) as opposed to how would you "react" (ie something you can)

I would feel like I didn't give a shit! :) We are not talking about the partner revealing this, right? We are talking about someone who doesn't share any sexual relations with me. They can be into whatever they like, I wouldn't laugh or feel disgusted or whatever. I know for everything that exists on this world there is someone who probably gets off on it, so - to each their own! As long as I don't have to do it, I don't care! :)

I don't think that liking golden showers is strange - not any stranger than liking tickling!

this is a good question. as long as it's not illegal and it wasn't something that would hurt me or her I would not care too much. if it were something nasty (in my opinion) like poo or pee... uh... to each their own but don't expect me to indulge!

...so to answer the question, i might not understand what's so great about it (tickling), and I wouldn't think too hard about it.

If someone told me that they had a tickling fetish and I was vanilla about it, and still liked it in general, I would probably think it's absolutely adorable :aww:

Just go take a look at a list of fetishes and imagine how you react if your significant other told you they had one. Imagine your girlfriend telling you that putting you over her leg and spanking you turns her on.. how would you react? Weird is relative.

Reaction

I like to think that if that is a preference a person has as long as it doesnt cause pain to someone what ever floats your boat. Most likely id think it was more normal than alot of fetishes. Tickling is something alot of us might of indulged in as chidren or were tickled by adults so at least everyone has an experience in their lifetime.

Okay I guess I am the "weird" one here first off I got introduced to tickle fetish by my girlfriend over 6 years ago. She didnt come out and say it it was just something that evolved through the relationship so... me being the weird person that I am I would be like cool what does it involve what do you like aboout it what have you done with it and on and on. But the thing is fetishes have always intringued me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back