• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Real Life Tickling

metroguy2k4

TMF Poster
As a big fan of f/f tickling, I've noticed that I rarely see it in real life.

Most tickling that happens in real life is either m/f or f/m, because it usually involves guys and girls flirting with each other or playing around.

Because most people aren't ticklephiles like we are, there aren't a lot of reasons for straight women to go around tickling each other in real life I guess. But there has to be at least some f/f tickling going on out there. Women can be awfully catty with one another, and often become jealous or resentful of one another in both personal and professional settings. It seems that these sorts of situations could easily result in tickling.

Consider this thread an opportunity to post real life incidents of f/f tickling that you've had the opportunity to observe or participate in.

Well love I guess I can speak from experience and say that I generally only tickle guys because for me a tickle fight or what ever is kinda like a flirtly thing or at least something kinda fun, and since I'm straight I'm more likely to do that with a guy than a girl.

As for you're point about us being caty, yes we can be but we don't really tickle to get revenge :p we are more likley to spread rumours, be bitchy or just plain out fight. I tickle wrestle my sister now and then, but thats just like a friendly competitive thing. I might poke a friend once or twice but again thats just to make them laugh and it never lasts too long really, occassionally it will turn into a tickle fight but it's not a regular thing (especially as I always win, they don't want to challenge me :p ). Any longer ticklings are generally for reasons of attraction, flirting etc and since 90% + of people are straight it's likely going to be f/m or m/f rather than f/f or m/m.

the last really good public tickling I saw was instigated by a girl, and instigated upon another girl. It was beautiful. :wahooo:

My friends have tickled me many times,never had a session before but girls tickle each other all the time

Yeah amen to that. Depends on who you're hanging out with. Since I was a teenager, my female friends have often tickled me - finding out I'm very ticklish. It's not a tickle fight, which sad to say I would feel very uncomfortable having with another female (sorry).

But if it makes you feel better I could tell from that look in their eye they would have gladly progressed into a full-blown "I'm gonna turn Jen into jelly screaming with laughter" if I hadn't stopped it.

Too bad you don't work on my floor - if you check out true tickling stories you will see my stories of tickling a female co-worker as a desperate attempt to combat boredom.

The surprising thing about my stories is that within an hour of posting it (writing f/f on the subject column) I noticed over 500 readers... more than stories of 'my boyfriend tickled me last night' etc.

I found it really weird at first and then concluded it was because guys get really turned on by women on women and maybe don't see it that often in public.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back