• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safe Site?

Wicked_rebel07

TMF Poster
Hey everybody.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ryan and I recently started delurking around here and am trying to get more involved around the forum. From what I've seen so far, this seems like a safe and fun site to meet other ticklers and 'lees out there, but it also seems like one where you'd need to be careful in what you say.

Having lurked around here before, I've met a few people, girls and guys, without even being involved in the forum. That being said, I realized it's REALLY easy for ANYONE to look at the information you post here. Kinda creepy to think somebody like the fat guy in the Optimus Prime mask on the old entry page could be reading your profile and looking at your posts without you even knowing.

Now I don't mean to preach to the choir at all here; this is just something I think is worth bringing up, which leads me to another thing. It sucks that some of the girls on this site get scared away. I can't tell you how many times I've been to the Personals section looking for a tickle partner or even someone to just talk to, and every thread started by a 19-20 year old girl even remotely interested in tickling is flooded with messages from film producers and a bunch of random dudes demanding her to check her pms. I just went to PM someone who was my age, but she had her account deleted because of all the creepy messages she probably got based on looking at her thread.

Maybe I should go start a "What Grinds My Gears" thread. I don't know, but all this sure is disappointing. I wouldn't blame younger people for getting freaked out at some of the stuff they see in the images and video clips sections too--some of the models I've seen in there don't even look like they're 18, and some of the bondage looks like it gets way too carried away. I understand that everyone has different sexual preferences, and I respect that, but what bothers me is that anyone can see the content on this site. Any like minds out there who agree with me on this?

Well, uhm....how do you want to change "anyone" being able to look? Who do you think shouldn't be able to look at the threads?

There are a lot of people on here, and everybody likes something else, from fun, light, playful tickling to the hardcore torture sexual stuff. Some like f/f, others like m/m, others don't like either one. Then they just shouldn't look at it.

If someone doesn't want to be here because there is other stuff on here than what he/she personally likes, then that is pretty sad!

About personals...it's always a bad idea for a female to post an ad on a fetish forum, because that is when the creeps come out! :) Some girls know, others learn the hard way. :)

I'll address a couple of the things you mentioned.
having lurked around here before, I've met a few people, girls and guys, without even being involved in the forum. That being said, I realized it's REALLY easy for ANYONE to look at the information you post here. Kinda creepy to think somebody like the fat guy in the Optimus Prime mask on the old entry page could be reading your profile and looking at your posts without you even knowing.
Actually, if you remove the parts about the fat guy in the cobra commander mask, you are just talking about lurkers. You yourself were the creepy guy in your own statement. Doesn't matter if he's 60 and fat, or 20 and handsome, a lurker is such merely because they have chosen to not yet get involved. You did it, I did it, and tens of thousands of others in the community including almost every active poster did it at some point while they got comfortable. Yes, some are here for wank material only and always will be, for the most part, I think you are just getting freaked out by the unknown. Instead of thinking "some fat guy in a mask is watching me post to rape me in the near future", think, "some guy/girl is getting more comfortable in their fetish, and I may meet them in the future and they just may become an important part of my life". It happens almost daily here.
It sucks that some of the girls on this site get scared away. I can't tell you how many times I've been to the Personals section looking for a tickle partner or even someone to just talk to, and every thread started by a 19-20 year old girl even remotely interested in tickling is flooded with messages from film producers and a bunch of random dudes demanding her to check her pms.
You are offended that people in the personals section are flooded with messages to check their pm's? It's the personals section, to meet other persons. You realize, on the surface, nothing separates you from anyone else in the thread also looking to contact said person? They just posted before you is all. Also, you went to pm someone, whose account was deleted, and you deducted it was "probably" because of stuff she got? So while you "assume" it was negative reasons, maybe they were just overwhelmed by the sheer number of responses, and yours was going to be one more. The fact you happen to be that persons age, does not absolve you of anything. At the point of the pm, you are "every other guy #53", until you get to know the person. As for models ages, most of the producers comply with the US laws and and have model release forms on hand. Also, while some bondage is intricate and complex, a LOT of models, and viewers are really into the art/craft side of rope work. A lot of people still just like their tickling playfully and unbound. There is a version of the coffee for everyone, and all it takes is a little looking around to see that.

I'm just saying, you seem to be the person affected by most of this stuff and are sounding like you just walked behind the scenes at Disneyland and figured out the animatronics figures aren't real. This is a sexual. fetish. forum. People here are here for fetish related material or to meet like minded individuals that share their passion, and those passions are VERY diverse in the complexity/simplicity, style, and ways in which each individual here enjoys it. Some people do get harassed from time to time (girls AND guys), and they can choose to run away, or put the person on block and not ever have to see anything they type anywhere on the forum, or they can contact a mod. There are a shitload of 18-22 year olds that not only participate everyday on the forum, but also go to gatherings and have a safe and fun time everytime. Anyone here really does have to be of an adult mind, because it is a place for adults only (that being 18+). I don't post much more personal info here than on any other audio/video forum, dvd forum, gadgets forum, sports forum, etc, because yes it is the internet and it's not other people's business. So if some stranger see's me say, "I "screename" like tickling", "I sleep on my side", "I enjoy riding giraffes through 5 o'clock traffic", what does it matter who sees it? When you begin to type a response to anything, you know it's open for the world to see, so post information accordingly. As for "stuff here can be seen by anyone", most of the stuff is tickling. That can be found on youtube and any other video site on the net. For the clips that include nudity, orgasm play, etc., that also can be found on the net with with a simple click and no other requirements. Example: Look at the pretty little bunnies here! It has a disclaimer as required, but one button still shows stuff a lot more graphic. It's worth mentioning, members who may have found this site and the rest of the internet when they were younger say it helped them grow and be more confident in what they like. I found Showtime and Skinamax at the same age. Either way...

Just like in life, you make "YOUR" time here enjoyable for "YOU", and the rest will fall into place. If you spend it worrying about every little thing, you'll miss out on the good shit. Post, read, watch, participate and enjoy yourself here. :)

Well said Krazie... not sure I have anything to add to that :)

Well said, Rhiannon and Krazie. Thanks for breaking me even more out of my shell. See you guys around the forum.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back