• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scared of being ticklish

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Is anyone else 'scared' of being ticklish :p I am, I'm not ticklish at all far as I know and it allows me to be all chatty and sassy with no fear of revenge and kinda make guys eat their words :D I'd hate it if anyone found a way to make me ticklish, it kinda stop me from being me cause they'd have a way to make me eat my words. I'm confident I'm 'tickle proof' but I don't want anyone to find a chink in the armour and be able to get me back, I don't want an even playing field basically :p

Just wondered if anyone else feels like that, if you're scared of tickling or being tickled (be you ticklish or not) and for what reason.

It depends on the situation. For whatever reason, I only let select people know that I'm ticklish. If i'm comfortable with you and the topic comes up/you touch a ticklish spot, then the ball's already rolling. However, if I'm with a group of people (at a party, at school, etc.), I don't particulatly want a group of strangers knowing my only "weakness". I suppose it's a bit embarrassing.

Can I please tell you that being ticklish does not have to make you less of a smart mouth. It actually makes being sassy a lot more fun. :D

I'm not scared of it.
That's right, you heard me. Bring it on, bitches...

Is anyone else 'scared' of being ticklish :p I am, I'm not ticklish at all far as I know and it allows me to be all chatty and sassy with no fear of revenge and kinda make guys eat their words :D I'd hate it if anyone found a way to make me ticklish, it kinda stop me from being me cause they'd have a way to make me eat my words. I'm confident I'm 'tickle proof' but I don't want anyone to find a chink in the armour and be able to get me back, I don't want an even playing field basically :p

Just wondered if anyone else feels like that, if you're scared of tickling or being tickled (be you ticklish or not) and for what reason.

I'd be scared if I was a wimp like you :)

I'm not scared, but rather I'm happy that I'm quite ticklish. I want women to take revenge if I tickle them. :D

I actually wish I was intensely more ticklish than I am. I am slightly, but would love to be insanely ticklish.

I actually wish I was intensely more ticklish than I am. I am slightly, but would love to be insanely ticklish.

Haha, I'd say like you. :) Except that I am already extremely ticklish. Would still like to be more though. xD

Your such a wuss! Love ya though!

No,I'm not scared they can't make me do anything by tickling I'm to stubborn

Well you just haven't come across the right ler my dear. :firedevil

There are times I'm scared of it. It really depends. I havent been tickled in a long time.

I think it would scare me more, if, for example, I became involved with someone who wasnt ticklish at all, and she would not fear revenge if she tickled me. Besides that, if the girl I was involved with was ticklish or very ticklish, then my ticklishness becomes cool in my mind, because we can have tickle fights, or she can get revenge on me, if I tickle her.

Mitch

Your such a wuss! Love ya though!

Well you just haven't come across the right ler my dear. :firedevil
You better love me :D And I am not a wuss, I'm just wise, and it's not like anyones gonna find a spot anyway :D And as for you're other comment, well you could never be the right ler for any girl, yes ya that bad!

You come here and say that mr! I'm just lucky that I'm tickle proof so I have nothing to worry about, especially from you :p

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I'm on my way and I have nothing to worry about from you either, I'm unbreakable. :tickling:

I'm afraid of my ticklishness sometimes. Twice in my life people have used tickling to get things out of me. Once I was tickled so much I was forced to be someone's sidekick for an entire day...she named me giggles...and I had to do some humiliating stuff. I was so scared of getting tickled like that again, that I put up with it. Secondly I've been tickled for information. My girlfriend's roommate once tickled me into telling her who her secret admirer was. Eventually I had to break. I also have a friend, who now after finding out how ticklish I am, is threatening to tickle me until I pay her to quit....

Yeah, I'm pretty scared some of the time...

For the most part I love being as ticklish as I am :D. There are definatley scenarios where it could work against me, and that kinda scares me in a way, but I love to be tickled so it's all good :p.

The only time I would be honest to God scared of being tickled is if I REALLY didn't want to reveal the information someone was tickling me for. That scares me cause I know I'd eventually give it up and if the info was highly personal or something I honestly wanted to keep a secret that would be a insane predicament to be in.

Last edited:
To the original poster:

Given your interest in martial arts, you probably have nothing to worry about. In the martial arts training you engage in, do you do nerve-deadening/body-hardening exercises (ie. forearm strikes with a partner, roundhouse kicks to the femoral nerve, or other areas involving potential pressure points.)? All those activities will contribute to a lack of ticklishness.

On topic:

I haven't been in scenarios where I was afraid of being ticklish since I was very young. Nowadays, the majority of my time is spent at work, in a job where there's not a whole lotta touching. Also, we all carry firearms, so that would be a BAD idea! :D

Last edited:
I'm not ticklish, and I'm not scared of becoming ticklish. In fact, it might even be cool. Tactile invincibility can be so boring sometimes... :p

All I can say is... I'm a 'ler, and I hate being tickled because it's so easy to pwn me bigtime. :( Kinda takes away from the ferocious man-bear-beast image I try to maintain. XD

(happy new year everyone)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back