• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At what point do you really want them to stop?

StrikerN57

TMF Poster
The other day, a friend of mine and I stumbled upon a random blog post which talked about Gary Busey (known for being a complete lunatic) being on the set of Entourage, chasing one of the guys around, pinning him down, and tickling him with the intent of making him pee his pants. The guy then commented that it was "emasculating".

Here's the site, by the way: http://www.thefablife.com/2009-07-08/kevin-connolly-and-gary-busey-had-a-tickle-fight/

Now, I know there's a BIG difference between being tickled by friends/family/someone you actually want to tickle you vs. being nonconcentually tickled by a notriously crazy 65-year-old man. For me, the difference is that when I want the concentual tickler to stop (not the reflexive laughing "Stop, stop" when you really want them to keep going, but when you legitimately want them to stop) I know that they will, in fact, stop tickling me. However, if I were to tell someone like Mr. Busey here to stop, I'm pretty much S.O.L until he damn well feels like stopping, which isn't at all appealing.

Being someone whose tickling experience is limited to friends and family, I've never had someone tickle me past the point of enjoyment. For those of you who have been in tickling videos, make tickling videos, pay someone to tickle you, or have just plain had more experience then me: at what point (if any) do you really want the person to stop, (if you're a 'ler) when do you know that they really want you to stop, and what are your feelings on concentual vs. nonconcentual tickling?

Just a bit of a digression here: :ilikepie: This smiley was MADE for me.

I really want them to stop when I can't breathe anymore from laughing or when my body starts hurting from laughing and fighting against the bondage. I usually don't get enough of the tickling itself, just my reactions wear me out after a certain time! :)

Non-con tickling is a big no-go, period. Shouldn't happen just like anything else that is non-con!

I was tied down once and was being tickled on my inner thighs and I think that is the 1st time I have ever wanted someone to stop tickling me hehe. I really could not stand anymore! I didn't even realize I was that ticklish there but being tied down heightens your ticklishness or atleast it does mine ;)

I recall only 1 or two times ive genuinely wanted it to stop in a controlled setting.

As for being "pounced on" I dont recall it ever happening so I guess I couldnt comment, if it were a male of any kind Ide imagine I wouldnt had wanted them to start let alone continue and fists may fly, but attacked non consentually by some random kinky females? It would become consentual the second they laid theyre hands on my I expect :p And in all honesty im quite aroused by the idea that I wouldnt know when/if they would stop.

No idea how I would feel at the time but its so unlikely to happen that I think ide probably enjoy its rarity despite the suffering ;)

I really want the 'ler to stop when she has tickled me so long that I'm having trouble breathing.

I generally sometimes want it to stop after a few mins. Sometimes I can't take it so much. But then a few hours later I want it to happen again but I just was never able to last longer than 5 mins of tickling. It always gets too much for me to handle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back