• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deliberate Stranger

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
"The Deliberate Stranger" is a not-so-good TV movie about serial killer Ted Bundy (as played by Mark Harmon). Aside from featuring lots of pretty young girls in bikinis, halter-tops and short skirts, it also boasts a brief F/m tickling scene where a dark-haired co-ed gets tackled by a guy during a casual football game. The dialogue is difficult to make out but, as they roll on the ground together, the girl ends up on top of the guy who tackled her and she threatens to tickle him to get the ball back. "I know you're ticklish!" she says breathlessly as he begs her not to.

An odd film to have a tickling scene but we have to take them wherever we can get 'em I guess.

Just recently watched this gem again and it looked to me like she actually tickled him a lot during the tussle even though I'll admit it's kind of hard to tell the first time because of the camera work. I think the reason why she said, "I know you're ticklish!" is because the guy being tickled was trying to hold in his laughter as he begs her to stop. At one time u clearly hear him yell, "truce!" while he's pinned which is a hot angle of the girl on top. The camera was more focused on her facial expressions rather than him but u can tell from the movement she was tickling him a lot or at least trying to lol. Personally I LOVE this clip because I like it when the camera focuses more on the girl than the guy during the tickling. The only downfall was that the scene kept cutting back and forth to Ted Bunday while he's stalking her as the scene takes place.

Here's the scene:View attachment Deliberate Stranger 1986.mp4

You have to be impressed: Eisenbahn9 posts about this scene in 2001. It stays lonely and commentless for EIGHTEEN YEARS.

Jon56 sees the movie, posts about it, then finds the clip online. (I'm just uploading it for him). Eisenbahn, where ever you are, thanks for the heads' up! Jon, thanks for the resurrection. It reminds one that there are all sorts of buried treasure in the depths of the TMF!

PS: Like for instance Eisenbahn's artwork! This thread reminded me of him, and his images are long gone from his posts, so I made a little "exhibit" of his work....a retrospective! HERE.

Here's the scene:View attachment 593246

You have to be impressed: Eisenbahn9 posts about this scene in 2001. It stays lonely and commentless for EIGHTEEN YEARS.

Jon56 sees the movie, posts about it, then finds the clip online. (I'm just uploading it for him). Eisenbahn, where ever you are, thanks for the heads' up! Jon, thanks for the resurrection. It reminds one that there are all sorts of buried treasure in the depths of the TMF!

PS: Like for instance Eisenbahn's artwork! This thread reminded me of him, and his images are long gone from his posts, so I made a little "exhibit" of his work....a retrospective! HERE.

Yeah when I come on here to post info about a mainstream tickle scene I always search for the title to see if it was posted first. Thanks for the making the clip.

Yeah when I come on here to post info about a mainstream tickle scene I always search for the title to see if it was posted first. Thanks for the making the clip.

You did all the heavy lifting on this one! It's all you! I had thought it was the original post that had hipped you to the scene. So the plot gets even more fantastic! What are the chances of anyone watching a 1986 TV movie...in 2019?!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back